The Stones are defintely live!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cowpins
Platinum Artist

The Stones are defintely live!

Post by cowpins »

Keith flubs the opening riff of the opening song on the opening show of the tour, and I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdE-sxkX9cs
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Stinky McFister
Recording Debut Album

Re: The Stones are defintely live!

Post by Stinky McFister »

Everything about this is awesome.
Haven't seen them since Bridges to Babylon. This will be good.
Tis is how the big boys do it!
Wiseacre
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Wiseacre »

Not the old completely-fuck-up-the-beginning-of-the-very-first-song-so-we-can-play-the-rest-of-the-show-to-tracks-without-suspicion trick. Works every time. Suckers.

kidding
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Wiseacre wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:42 pm Not the old completely-fuck-up-the-beginning-of-the-very-first-song-so-we-can-play-the-rest-of-the-show-to-tracks-without-suspicion trick. Works every time. Suckers.

kidding
Hook, line, and sinker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Gwrexx
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Gwrexx »

If he's going to royally fuck up, it's gonna always be that song....Hyde Park like 10 years ago, same thing, came out, hit the wrong chord, they fixed it for the Bluray/CD release lol..

Still, saw some clips of the entire show, apparently Keith JUST got over Covid like a day before the show, 80 years old fresh off covid and he did an 18 song show...the younger bands should take note...
Ain't flinging tears out on the dusty ground for all my friends out on the burial ground. Can't stand the feeling getting so brought down. It's just that demon life has got me in its sway
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

I was there! Good, not great but they played Rocks Off, my all time favorite and new backup singer Chanel Haynes totally crushed Gimme Shelter. They gotta move that back to the encore as the rest of the show was anti-climatic.

https://youtu.be/jt9GG0wDBKs?si=LJP6n_Jc_DSDJhF_
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Brian Jones is laughing somewhere
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Ziggy Sawdust wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:45 am Brian Jones is laughing somewhere
That's like saying Mustaine laughs each time Hammett fucks up an intro or solo... BJ is crying in jealousy that his former bandmates are up there enjoying their careers.

BJ could have had an extra 50 years of banging bitches and taking drugs (in moderate quantities of course) and what does he do? He goes and falls asleep at the bottom of a pool!
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

y’all dudes ain’t right.
I’m sure it’s better in person, but that gimme shelter sounds like dogshit
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Lots of copium involved when you're paying $500 to watch a bunch of 80-yos struggle thru their set on a stadium video screen.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.