HALF NUDE wraped in a BLANKET ... Britney Spears Paramedics, Police Called (twice) ... Feared Mental Breakdown

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

HALF NUDE wraped in a BLANKET ... Britney Spears Paramedics, Police Called (twice) ... Feared Mental Breakdown

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wow...

How long before she is dead?

It can't be long... she's so out of control... half nude wandering around screaming in the hallways threatening employees.

-----------------------------------------------------

Britney Spears Paramedics, Police Called to Hotel ... Guests Feared Mental Breakdown

Britney Spears got into a huge fight with her boyfriend Wednesday night, and she ended up out of control, crying, possibly cut, and almost driven away in an ambulance ... TMZ has learned.

Britney got to the Chateau Marmont late Wednesday night with boyfriend Paul Soliz ... and there was some sort of disturbance and someone called police, claiming a woman matching Britney's description was harassing and threatening hotel employees and guests. Officers showed up shortly after 10:30 PM, but they saw no signs of trouble and left.

We're told Britney and Paul retreated to a hotel room around 11 PM where they continued partying and drinking. While they were in the room they ended up getting into a huge altercation that we're told turned physical, according to sources, and Britney may have hurt her leg.

We're told Britney was screaming and "out of control" in the hallway of her suite, and several guests thought she was having a mental breakdown, so paramedics were called.

While we're told the call to paramedics was for a possible "injured person" ... sources at the hotel tell us they feared it was a breakdown.

Paramedics arrived around 12:40 AM. They made contact with Britney, who was walking out of the hotel with a pillow and blanket wrapped around her. She had clearly been crying. She did not get into the ambulance and ended up leaving with her security ... and without Paul.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/05/02/britney- ... breakdown/

-------------------------------------------------------

$ludge
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: HALF NUDE wraped in a BLANKET ... Britney Spears Paramedics, Police Called (twice) ... Feared Mental Breakdown

Post by TooOldToCare »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:11 am Wow...

Not soon enough.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Re: HALF NUDE wraped in a BLANKET ... Britney Spears Paramedics, Police Called (twice) ... Feared Mental Breakdown

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

The possibility of me and Britney ending up together keep getting better and better!

How many decades do I have to wait for Taylor Swift to have a mental breakdown?
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TooOldToCare wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:15 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:11 am Wow...

Not soon enough.
Talk about teetering on the ledge.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

At least she's free.
ImageImage
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

It’s rare in entertainment to make to the very top wrung. Some that have cannot accept that they’ve fallen below it. To cope they develop bad habits. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Prince, and Britney all fall into that category. It’s ends early and needlessly for them. There is probably no help for her. Sad to see her suffer.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:42 am At least she's free.
We are all free to have mental breakdowns and OD. She makes 80s Motley Crue look like alterboys.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Never been a fan of her or her crappy pop garbage music, but I'm certainly not going to cheer on her demise.

She clearly needs to help and is clearly not getting any.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 am The possibility of me and Britney ending up together keep getting better and better!
Shes on the outs with her current bf, the guy who works at my Jiffy Lube.

I'm gonna take my shot next!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

Good job, "Free Britney" warriors!
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Do some of you genuinely feel sadness for her? I feel nothing. She's had money, fame, protection, and access to the best of anything, from doctors to drugs. When someone has the keys to the kingdom but chooses to or cannot help themselves...shrug.

I do not draw parallels between her and Chris Cornell, for example. Whatever mental health issues he dealt with, or Chester Bennington, or Robin Williams - those guys were silently tortured minds and souls. Britney puts her shit on full display for the world, whether in public or on social media. It is a shame no one seems to care for her or care to help her, but she probably would try to cut them with a razor if they did. She's a ticking time bomb in a visible sense. When the news of her demise eventually comes out, I won't be the least surprised.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Severe lack of any tangible facts in that there word salad story...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TooOldToCare wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 pm Do some of you genuinely feel sadness for her? I feel nothing. She's had money, fame, protection, and access to the best of anything, from doctors to drugs. When someone has the keys to the kingdom but chooses to or cannot help themselves...shrug.

I do not draw parallels between her and Chris Cornell, for example. Whatever mental health issues he dealt with, or Chester Bennington, or Robin Williams - those guys were silently tortured minds and souls. Britney puts her shit on full display for the world, whether in public or on social media. It is a shame no one seems to care for her or care to help her, but she probably would try to cut them with a razor if they did. She's a ticking time bomb in a visible sense. When the news of her demise eventually comes out, I won't be the least surprised.
I feel no more sadness for Cornell or Chester. They were introverted tortured souls who traumatized their children with their action. Their mental health problems were inward. Brit is an extrovert and her mental health problems make her look more like a spaz, but they arent better or worse, just different.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
jens
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by jens »

TeslaFan wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 am It’s rare in entertainment to make to the very top wrung. Some that have cannot accept that they’ve fallen below it. To cope they develop bad habits. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Prince, and Britney all fall into that category. It’s ends early and needlessly for them. There is probably no help for her. Sad to see her suffer.
Prince does not fit that list at all. He was going overboard with pain meds for wrecked hips, but was mentally stable, out and performing and all around doing what a professional musician does/should do. For reference, check his concert history and realise there was hardly ever an off-night:
https://www.setlist.fm/search?artist=13 ... ery=prince
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:21 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 pm Do some of you genuinely feel sadness for her? I feel nothing. She's had money, fame, protection, and access to the best of anything, from doctors to drugs. When someone has the keys to the kingdom but chooses to or cannot help themselves...shrug.

I feel no more sadness for Cornell or Chester. They were introverted tortured souls who traumatized their children with their action. Their mental health problems were inward. Brit is an extrovert and her mental health problems make her look more like a spaz, but they arent better or worse, just different.
I don't feel sadness for them either. Just contrasting one to the other as "private" v "public". That said, there is a certain segment of society I'd much rather see off themselves.
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

They said she was wearing a diaper too so not to dooky on herself.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

The pap’s licking their chops big time on her eventual demise. It’s disgusting. Britney is only a vehicle for peoples clicks, comments and speculations. Like viewing a zoo animal at this point. The end is near without another court order or conservatorship. Her “music” career is years beyond gone. I’d be curious if she even knew what her own song sounded like anymore. Divorced agin and fucking some ex perp “house keeper!?”
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Wow so much verifiable info here. Reenslave Britney and Briny Foxx
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

ParaDime77 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:02 pm The pap’s licking their chops big time on her eventual demise. It’s disgusting. Britney is only a vehicle for peoples clicks, comments and speculations. Like viewing a zoo animal at this point.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

I got the impression Cornell, Bennington, and Williams were on meds that made these guys (who all had success, health, families, and freedom) act out in a way they normally wouldn't with deadly results. I'd be interested in hearing more about each of them from someone who understands their situations. I understand the Williams documentary explains it well, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Britney Spears, on the other hand, is a full-on collapse of a human being. The end result of an experiment in fame, money, and questionable relationships in somebody who wasn't built to handle it. At this point, It's impossible for her to meet and connect with somebody who isn't seeking something in return. And she's far beyond fucked mentally anyway. (See also: Amanda Bynes.)

If you think she's going to retire to a quiet oceanside home with a few cats to live out her elderly years, guess again. TMZ will report on her death within 15 years.

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

"Any man who dies with more than $10000 to his name is a failure", Errol Flynn
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Mister Freeze wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:07 am

I got the impression Cornell, Bennington, and Williams were on meds that made these guys (who all had success, health, families, and freedom) act out in a way they normally wouldn't with deadly results. I'd be interested in hearing more about each of them from someone who understands their situations. I understand the Williams documentary explains it well, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Britney Spears, on the other hand, is a full-on collapse of a human being. The end result of an experiment in fame, money, and questionable relationships in somebody who wasn't built to handle it. At this point, It's impossible for her to meet and connect with somebody who isn't seeking something in return. And she's far beyond fucked mentally anyway. (See also: Amanda Bynes.)

If you think she's going to retire to a quiet oceanside home with a few cats to live out her elderly years, guess again. TMZ will report on her death within 15 years.

I don't know what medications they were on. I don't have depression, but I do have generalized anxiety. I take a benzo for that, but I am highly tolerant of everything: caffeine, meds, etc. It is low dose and does just enough without feeling tired and zombie-like. So it works for me, and aside from hating my job (or just being older and tired of working), no negative mental side effects or thoughts. On the flipside, before I began taking benzos, I read some horrible accounts of people with those medications. A lot has to do with how your body reacts. Like any medicine, they can all have ill side effects depending on the person.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:15 am "Any man who dies with more than $10000 to his name is a failure", Errol Flynn
By 1959, Flynn's financial difficulties had become so serious that he flew on 9 October to Vancouver, British Columbia, to negotiate the lease of his yacht Zaca to the businessman George Caldough. As Caldough was driving Flynn and the 17-year-old actress Beverly Aadland, who had accompanied him on the trip, to the airport on 14 October for a Los Angeles–bound flight, Flynn began complaining of severe pain in his back and legs. Caldough transported him to the residence of a doctor, Grant Gould, who noted that Flynn had considerable difficulty navigating the building's stairway. Gould, assuming that the pain was due to degenerative disc disease and spinal osteoarthritis, administered 50 milligrams of Demerol (pethidine) intravenously. As Flynn's discomfort diminished, he "reminisced at great length about his past experiences" to those present. He refused a drink when offered it.[106]

Gould then performed a leg massage in the apartment's bedroom and advised Flynn to rest there before resuming his journey. Flynn responded that he felt "ever so much better." After 20 minutes Aadland checked on Flynn and discovered him unresponsive. Despite immediate emergency medical treatment from Gould and a swift transfer by ambulance to Vancouver General Hospital, he did not regain consciousness and was pronounced dead that evening.[2] The coroner's report and the death certificate noted the cause of death as myocardial infarction due to coronary thrombosis and coronary atherosclerosis, with fatty degeneration of liver and partial cirrhosis of the liver significant enough to be listed as contributing factors. Flynn was survived by both his parents.
Hellsinkey

Post by Hellsinkey »

jens wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 pm
TeslaFan wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 am It’s rare in entertainment to make to the very top wrung. Some that have cannot accept that they’ve fallen below it. To cope they develop bad habits. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Prince, and Britney all fall into that category. It’s ends early and needlessly for them. There is probably no help for her. Sad to see her suffer.
Prince does not fit that list at all. He was going overboard with pain meds for wrecked hips, but was mentally stable, out and performing and all around doing what a professional musician does/should do. For reference, check his concert history and realise there was hardly ever an off-night:
https://www.setlist.fm/search?artist=13 ... ery=prince
The same goes for Tom Petty. Fuck fentanyl.