MUSICAL CHAIRS … Lorraine Lewis: “VIXEN has taken a different direction... I will miss you."

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MUSICAL CHAIRS … Lorraine Lewis: “VIXEN has taken a different direction... I will miss you."

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

VIXEN MUSICAL CHAIRS …
Lorraine Lewis: “The band has taken a different direction, and as much as I will miss you please know that more Rock & Roll from me is on the way!”
#lorrainelewis #vixen #roxypetrucci #brittlightning #julialage #red #edgeofabrokenheart #girlrock #allfemale #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/vixen-musical-ch ... n-the-way/

$ludge
Iceman
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: MUSICAL CHAIRS … Lorraine Lewis: “VIXEN has taken a different direction... I will miss you."

Post by Iceman »

Janet back? Otherwise this is a snakeshow.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: MUSICAL CHAIRS … Lorraine Lewis: “VIXEN has taken a different direction... I will miss you."

Post by dmbrocker »

Iceman wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:50 pm Janet back? Otherwise this is a snakeshow.
I would LOVE to see Janet back in Vixen. Lorraine needs to set up a Femme Fatale reunion lineup (as much of a reunion as is possible, of course).
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Lorraine is an absolute smoke show for an older lady 😍
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:10 pm Lorraine is an absolute smoke show for an older lady 😍
Lorraine and Roxy both look great… period. Not just for women in their 60’s.
jhenders
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by jhenders »

I'm hearing rumors of a guy singer taking her place.
Andrew Freeman, Oni Logan, and Sebastian Bach rumored.to be the new singer.
jhenders

Post by jhenders »

I'm hearing rumors of a guy singer taking her place.
Andrew Freeman, Oni Logan, and Sebastian Bach rumored.to be the new singer.
p86

Post by p86 »

Please bring back Janet...she is the voice of Vixen. She can still do her music with her husband if she wants, but really Janet should be fronting that group.
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

Just heard from a somewhat reliable source (aka a “a friend of a friend who would know”) that Janet IS returning, and Share might be as well. Stay tuned…
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

WOLF wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:28 pm Just heard from a somewhat reliable source (aka a “a friend of a friend who would know”) that Janet IS returning, and Share might be as well. Stay tuned…

10’s of people are going to be seriously thrilled by this news.
skinni

Post by skinni »

with Janet and Share they could land an open slot for a bigger tour
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Years ago, she was in a local bar band that a friend of mine mixed sound for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkmNh7IF2ZY

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Michael Hotts Ghost

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

They should get a younger chick that is hot. No offense to Lorraine but she really looks like somebody's Grandma up there with bolt on coconuts. Roxy may look older but she's behind the drums and she still has her looks for the most part. This ain't Girlschool where it is four ugly hags up there. Vixen kind of sold themselves on the chick looks and being dolled up. So they should just own it. At the rate they're going, no one is going to care if they get an unknown chick that can sing decently and looks stunning. It will probably even take them to the next level.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

heard from a totally unreliable source that both janet and share are returning because they just couldn't turn down the offers of a 3/4 reunited vixen were getting.
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Even back in the 80's I thought Lorraine was Butterface City. "A different direction" means they want to bring on someone who they think will be better. Could be Janet or a hot younger chick tbd. And was Share ever really that much of a draw?
Mr. Snuffy
Recording Your Demo

Post by Mr. Snuffy »

Yeah I don't get the 'new direction' thing either.. What does that mean? They're getting a singer that looks like Ron Jeremy? They're recording an album of 5FDP covers?
How can a band like Vixen 'change' directions?
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

Get this chick to sing. She sounds like Janet
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLq3k2nnT ... rt_radio=1
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

WOLF wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:28 pm Just heard from a somewhat reliable source (aka a “a friend of a friend who would know”) that Janet IS returning, and Share might be as well. Stay tuned…
Just saw the video for the song Red that was posted in the article. Pretty damn cool! But Lorraine gives me scary vibes. There is probably another side to her! An “I’m going to kill you in your sleep” kinda side.

I’m guessing Janet and Share come back. I can’t picture Roxy taking the band to uncharted territory.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
SW
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SW »

As long as no Share = no Vixen
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

If Janet (and Share) aren't coming back, then I don't get it. I mean, they just released a new album and got booked at festivals with Lorraine. Seemed like they had some good mojo going.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

Janet’s touring drummer Richie within the last few weeks posted he is back in nashville and after 10 years of not playing on broadway, was ready to start playing on broadway and looking for work now
PBFSUCKS

Post by PBFSUCKS »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:10 pm Lorraine is an absolute smoke show for an older lady 😍
She looks like a lunatic to me….so much work done on her. I her tits look like two oranges stuck under her skin. She also seems like she would be a high maintenance nightmare.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Meet the new direction. Same as the old direction.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Here's a local cable TV show, featuring Lorraine's younger brother, Rick. He and the drummer were in Femme Fatale.
Rick was also in a band called The Suspenders, when he was 16 years old. The Suspenders opened a show for the fake version of Steppenwolf, that I stage managed @ a university gig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdlJCvq ... xF&index=6

If I'm not mistaken, Sludger Drummer Troy has toured with the show's co-producer, James Wood, who mixed FOH for Blotzo's Ratt, Alice Cooper and other acts.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

PBFSUCKS wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:04 am
She looks like a lunatic to me….so much work done on her. I her tits look like two oranges stuck under her skin. She also seems like she would be a high maintenance nightmare.
Show us a pic of your old lady, just for comparison sake……..
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
PBFSUCKS

Post by PBFSUCKS »

ParaDime77 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:07 pm
PBFSUCKS wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:04 am
Show us a pic of your old lady, just for comparison sake……..
Yeah sure, I’ll post my daughters too you fucking creep.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

That will last about five seconds before the infighting starts. They had a good run and a good thing going with Lorraine. What a shame.

Isn’t Share a punk rocker now?
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

keyofgee wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:57 am Janet’s touring drummer Richie within the last few weeks posted he is back in nashville and after 10 years of not playing on broadway, was ready to start playing on broadway and looking for work now
Fuck Richie
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:49 pm
keyofgee wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:57 am Janet’s touring drummer Richie within the last few weeks posted he is back in nashville and after 10 years of not playing on broadway, was ready to start playing on broadway and looking for work now
Fuck Richie
:lol:
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:49 pm
Fuck Richie
quite possibly the nicest guy I know. Wow