If U were seeing Peter Pan at Pantages Theatre tonight- how would U plan your day

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

If U were seeing Peter Pan at Pantages Theatre tonight- how would U plan your day

Post by LAglamrocker »

show is at 7:30pm
Already got 4th row seat for 55$ that cost originally 130$

9:30 am now
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Turner Coates

Re: If U were seeing Peter Pan at Pantages Theatre tonight- how would U plan your day

Post by Turner Coates »

LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:27 am show is at 7:30pm
Already got 4th row seat for 55$ that cost originally 130$

9:30 am now
It's a play where dreams are born and time is never planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-k1-g2Z3x4
Fill your life with the best you can.
LAglamrocker

Re: If U were seeing Peter Pan at Pantages Theatre tonight- how would U plan your day

Post by LAglamrocker »

Thanks for the spoiler
Don’t ruin Back To The Future musical at Pantages later this year

Breakfast - 2 eclairs - 2 packets oatmeal(apple cinnamon)
Just started watching Tango & Cash
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:37 am Thanks for the spoiler
Don’t ruin Back To The Future musical at Pantages later this year

Breakfast - 2 eclairs - 2 packets oatmeal(apple cinnamon)
Just started watching Tango & Cash
Good breakfast! Mine was less, but still good. 1 leftover Krispy Kreme donut (plain/glazed) microwaved for 7 seconds. 1 pack of oatmeal (maple and brown sugar).

Saw the Peter Pan movie when I was a kid. About the gay boy that breaks into kids’ homes and traffics them. Would probably make a great play.

Friends just saw Back 2 the Futur and said it’s well worth the ticket price (they probably got ripped and paid full amount).

Enjoy. Post a review!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

1:30 took walk Malibu beach
3:30 went Urth Cafe on Melrose. Sat at table on street - enjoyed pumpkin pie- pineapple orange drink. Listened to Anthrax “Medusa” maybe 15xs in a row
5pm walked by De Ja Vu Hollywood not open yet..saw few retail sluts with a body for sale $
Walked by Amoeba -didn’t walk in
Walked in Pantages around 6:30(little hungry)
Walked down to 4th row ringside(aisle)
5 seats right of me all empty- family of 5 filled them. Dad looked tired already with 3 young kids all under 7 ha ha! He sat on the end..his hot wife sat next to me LOL!
Got normal conversation as always “are you famous ? (red heart emoji) Do you play in a band ?(red heart emoji )you seem happy . Told her just about my day today and all my plans for next few months. She couldn’t believe it. Showed her like 200 photos I’ve taken last few weeks. She clearly settled in life LOL!

Peter Pan
Awesome production- felt like movie
Cast was awesome - true talent being top Broadway actor- fun to see this and not dumbass The Bear show
Peter Pan a weird story- definitely understand why Michael Jackson loves it so much. Doesn’t seem very family friendly at all.
Some dude kidnapping kids taking them away from the family for days. While parents sit home in tears? They finally return and everything is ok now? Peter returns years later and takes more kids on adventure after the mom grows up and has family? That’s the story?

De Ja Vu open
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

LAglamrocker wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:46 am 1:30 took walk Malibu beach
3:30 went Urth Cafe on Melrose. Sat at table on street - enjoyed pumpkin pie- pineapple orange drink. Listened to Anthrax “Medusa” maybe 15xs in a row
5pm walked by De Ja Vu Hollywood not open yet..saw few retail sluts with a body for sale $
5 seats right of me all empty- family of 5 filled them. Dad looked tired already with 3 young kids all under 7 ha ha! He sat on the end..his hot wife sat next to me LOL!
Got normal conversation as always “are you famous ? (red heart emoji) Do you play in a band ?(red heart emoji )you seem happy . Told her just about my day today and all my plans for next few months. She couldn’t believe it. Showed her like 200 photos I’ve taken last few weeks. She clearly settled in life LOL!

Peter Pan
Cast was awesome - true talent being top Broadway actor- fun to see this and not dumbass The Bear show
Peter Pan a weird story- definitely understand why Michael Jackson loves it so much. Doesn’t seem very family friendly at all.
Some dude kidnapping kids taking them away from the family for days. While parents sit home in tears? They finally return and everything is ok now? Peter returns years later and takes more kids on adventure after the mom grows up and has family? That’s the story?

De Ja Vu open
This was your chance to bang Tinkerbell in the shitter but you missed it....
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

LAglamrocker wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:46 am 1:30 took walk Malibu beach

Peter Pan

De Ja Vu open
I’m a cop you idiot!