TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Yeah- If I was going to make up the car I was driving, it would be a my 1970 Buick. Boob.

I didn't run to the press like you did about the fire. I went through the right office. So my press clippings aren't in my scrapbook.

Yeah you really own me. :roll: Gee you are right. I wish I was you. I'm seething with jealousy and resentment. You are amazing. You are the best at everything. Women want you . Men wat to be like you. If I didn't know anybetter I would have thought I was was dealing with God himself. Toolboy.

You go Speed Racer!

JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

After the spelling faux pas he made in the blundering first post he made in this thread, you would think that he would've stayed away from schooling the masses on spelling in any of the rest of his posts.

You would think so, but maybe he is taking his own advice and working on the bigger issues.
We'll let your spelling skills go for now and focus on your jealousy issues...
Good to see you're ignoring your spelling errors Rev. Now how about those...dare I say it...jealousy issues....

And Elise... I hear a penis in a jar is worth two in the....nevermind.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

JDV wrote:
After the spelling faux pas he made in the blundering first post he made in this thread, you would think that he would've stayed away from schooling the masses on spelling in any of the rest of his posts.

You would think so, but maybe he is taking his own advice and working on the bigger issues.
We'll let your spelling skills go for now and focus on your jealousy issues...
Good to see you're ignoring your spelling errors Rev. Now how about those...dare I say it...jealousy issues....

And Elise... I hear a penis in a jar is worth two in the....nevermind.

Kitchen?
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

GO REV! way to show those assclowns the way to CHINATOWN!!

*high fives*
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

2Tempting wrote:When you PMed the reputable Sludger, did you also tell him/her your reasons for such atrocious spelling, and why you think a band of guys in white leather outfits, who sing about being Down Boys, are TRU METAL?

Those are the only things that matter to me. Because I've been content with this thread ever since I found out that Ben Orr got to live out his dream and share a stage with Lovin' Kry before he died. I was worried that he might have died unfulfilled.

Poor Brad Delp.
EF you and FUCK YOU! warrant is TRU!!
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

RockNRev wrote:No no. Be serious, ThePiece. Warrant and Ben Orr BOTH sucked ass and we all know it.
That isn't just "resentful" talk from a loser either. That's fact, jack.
If there's something that has in any way been linked to, or in contact with Rev, it is pure shit. No resentment involved in any of the statements saying so.

And none of this stuff either...
dictionary wrote:jeal·ous·y–noun,
1. jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
Seriously! :lol:
FUCK YOU! There is nothing that sucks about warrant. They created metal, slaved over it, molded it and make it their metal bitch! I HATE YOU ALL STARTING NOW!!
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

2Tempting wrote:Oh, I have nothing against Ben Orr. Didn't I just say I was glad he got to fulfill his dreams??

Warrant, on the other hand....... Sorry, Elise.

And I guess I'll finally admit it, now that Rev has told us that we're all just pawns in part of an evil, genius plan that he has worked up... I resent him for playing in a band that sucked, and sharing the stage with loads of bands that I hated.

WHEW!! I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest.

Rev is sounding just like kotzen. He just needs a geographical side kick posse and he'll be set.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:Hey... Your neighbor has a nice car.
Post a photo of you in it.
Um Toolboy, if I posted a picture with me in it what would that prove?
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Q: What are the nine signs of narcissism?

Answer

1.) Grandiose sense of self-importance. Makes their achievements seem bigger and better than they really are. Wants people to view them as superiors without them having earned the status first.

2.) Preoccupied with fantasies of extreme success, power, beauty, perfect love.

3.) Believes he or she is special and unique and only should associate with other special, high-ranking people whom alone can understand them.

4.) Need too much admiration from others

5.) Feel entitled to special treatments. Have unreasonable expectations and expect that others obey their expectations

6.) Takes advantage of others for their own reasons

7.) Lacking in empathy. Can't put themselves or won't put themselves in other's shoes.

8.) Often believes that others envy them

9.) Are arrogant, haughty in behavior or attitude

People with this disorder actually have very fragile self-esteem. They may not show it but they are easily hurt. This often happens because their expectations are so high, often to the point of being ridiculous. Obviously their relationships with other people tend to be very poor. Most people diagnosed with this disorder are men, but it can occur in women as well.

YAHTZEE!!!!!!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

10.) Thinks they can beat anyone in the world in a chin up contest...
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Ya gotta love how Rev pasted a newspaper article knowing full well that no one would actually care enough to check the source for themselves.

Wrong again, my bullet-head friend.
Rev-Tard wrote:Rev Tyler, who identified himself as former member, of the rock band Lovin' Kry, said his group had ignited pyrotechnics at The Station nightclub but did not have a permit to do so.

When a prosecutor asks him whether anyone at the club ever told him not to use the devices, Tyler replied, "No. Quite the opposite."

He added: "Sometimes we'd be asked even before we played, 'You guys doing pyro tonight?' you know what I mean, something to that effect."

He said those comments came from "various people, maybe stage techs."

HERE is the actual article straight from The Whataburger Gazette itself!!

Keep it up flame warrior, you're lookin good.

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:
RockNRev wrote:Hey... Your neighbor has a nice car.
Post a photo of you in it.
Um Toolboy, if I posted a picture with me in it what would that prove?
Hell, it could be yours. And it's a nice ride, man, no matter who owns it.

It is. Thanks.

Right now I'm saying that could be your neighbor's car for all I know. It could be your dad's car, so you could actually get a picture of yourself in it, but then you would be forced to reveal that you are in the 10th grade.

Right....."for all you know".

I dunno, but I know that right now it's just a picture of a car posted by a guy who has been exhibiting very jealous behavior...
Yeah- you are so right. I'm a guy that is so jealous. Shows how really little you know. How many pull ups can you do again?
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Hungwell wrote:Ya gotta love how Rev pasted a newspaper article knowing full well that no one would actually care enough to check the source for themselves.

Wrong again, my bullet-head friend.
Rev-Tard wrote:Rev Tyler, who identified himself as former member, of the rock band Lovin' Kry, said his group had ignited pyrotechnics at The Station nightclub but did not have a permit to do so.

When a prosecutor asks him whether anyone at the club ever told him not to use the devices, Tyler replied, "No. Quite the opposite."

He added: "Sometimes we'd be asked even before we played, 'You guys doing pyro tonight?' you know what I mean, something to that effect."

He said those comments came from "various people, maybe stage techs."

HERE is the actual article straight from The Whataburger Gazette itself!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote: Yeah- you are so right. I'm a guy that is so jealous. Shows how really little you know. How many pull ups can you do again?
A lot. Don't challenge me.
You are already way too challenged.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Face it..you're only working him for some video of him doing those 12 hour chin up sessions..
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Well not as obvious as Elise..
PedullaBoogie
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PedullaBoogie »

All y'all fuckers need to get a life!

In just over 24 hours this thread has grown from 15 to 19 pages, with pretty much the same 4 or 5 people posting on it.

It was kinda entertaining at first, but now it's just become some dumb-assed e-pissing contest. I feel like I'm back in middle school just reading some of this silly assed shit.

Yeah, yeah, I know, don't click on the thread if ya don't wanna read it. But it's like a fuckin' car crash, as gruesome and hideous as it may be, ya know ya shouldn't look, but ya just have to. :)

That is all, carry on!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

PedullaBoogie wrote:All y'all fuckers need to get a life!

In just over 24 hours this thread has grown from 15 to 19 pages, with pretty much the same 4 or 5 people posting on it.

It was kinda entertaining at first, but now it's just become some dumb-assed e-pissing contest. I feel like I'm back in middle school just reading some of this silly assed shit.

Yeah, yeah, I know, don't click on the thread if ya don't wanna read it. But it's like a fuckin' car crash, as gruesome and hideous as it may be, ya know ya shouldn't look, but ya just have to. :)

That is all, carry on!

Too bad it's not a real car crash where shit explodes and burns your hands off so that we never have to read another one of your assinine posts ever again.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

JDV wrote: I keep expecting Keenan Ivory Wayans to pop up and expel a "diatribe" directed at Mr. Big. ( No not the band, Rev)
"JUNEBUG!?!?! (How'd he go to the bathroom with all that shit on?)"

And Rev, don't be shy. School these fools on the reptilian agenda. Then they'll see that you are no nutjob. Not by a longshot.

Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

RockNRev wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote: Oh, please, Dr. Forehead, explain how we've been used and for what purpose. In detail, please...if you can.

This should be good.
First of all, it's Dr. FIVE head. Get it right.
Secondly, if I filled you in now on how stupid and blind you are and how used you are, it would ruin everything. It is MUCH more fun to let you clowns pull out a lot of rope. In this case, I pretty much want to let you keep pulling until the brightest bulb in your group finally catches on.

Until then... Carry on.
(And just so you know, I did actually PM my intention here to a reputable sludger that seems to be respected by many so don't bother thinking I'm making this up as I go. You are being used and abused.)
2Tempting wrote: Rev, you showed up at a message board rival's gig to challenge him to a pull-up competition. Twice.

I can say that over and over and over again. It never stops being funny.
I know. I'm the one who told you about it and I WANT you to say it again and again. I want it to never stop being funny for you and I want you to exclaim to the world what a loser you feel I am for doing it.
Jealous One wrote:Still waiting to hear what it is that I am so jealous of.
Jealous One wrote:I wish I was you. I'm seething with jealousy and resentment. You are amazing. You are the best at everything. Women want you . Men wat to be like you. If I didn't know anybetter I would have thought I was was dealing with God himself.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow. What a glutton for punishment!
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

DejaVuDoo wrote:
PedophileBoogie wrote:All y'all fuckers need to get a life!

4 pages in 24 hours, big fucking deal. I became an ordained minister last night. If that's not having a life, I don't what more I have to do.

Maybe one of these days I can be like metal chick and get a picture with a rock star. Then I can have a true metal life.

You'd have to practice the "head tilt" first.
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
Queen Bee

You argue semantics like a big flaming Fischer Price dictionary, and quite poorly at that.

Good to see that you're still humping the corpse of this thread's original topic, even though she's asked everyone repeatedly to leave her out of it. Not surprising at all, though - it's obvious you'll use any tragedy as a platform for attention.

Your mother should have breast fed you.
Queen Bee

That was for you, Weekly Reader.

I'm sure TMC is thrilled.
Queen Bee

No, you mounted the corpse of this thread when you decided to resurrect it, you fucking derelict. You continued to hump it when you accused everyone who called you out on it of being jealous of her, repeatedly bringing her name up, even though she hasn't been on this particular forum in months.

I gave you your own thread to get your much needed attention in, but that wasn't good enough for you, thus proving that you motivation wasn't chivalry, but attention seeking. So you can sit your retarded Ogilve homepermed ass up in this thread trying to convince everyone that you're some kind of knight in a shining propellor hat, but it's obvious as the shit on your dick that you're here for reasons that are solely self-serving, all while dragging your friend through the fucking mud.

A real friend would have backed off the first time she showed up on this thread asking to be left out of it. A real friend would have diverted attention away from TMC by not continually bringing her up and yelling her name at every chance like a lovesick tourette.

Like I said at the beginning of this shitfest, with friends like you, who the fuck needs enemies?
Queen Bee

So you're freely lumping yourself in with Aqua, slash, and Rosey, but claiming that when you do it, it's not bumping it, right?

Shut the fuck up, you mental gimp.

Do you not understand that 2T was merely bringing up TMC's name again by paraphrasing you and patronizing you with your desperate spin on semantics? Do you not realize that this little tidbit:

But did she dig deeper than most people do into the rock/metal world? Absolutely! Most likely she dug deeper than you did and deeper than most people here did and deeper than most people you know did and I can only imagine that is what y'all are acting so jealous about... That li'l ol' TMC most likely is 'more metal than you are."
is bringing TMC and her actions into it once again, and thereby ONCE AGAIN opening her up for ridicule?

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

You're an attention hungry shitstain who refuses to give your "friend" an out because you're too consumed with your need for e-glory, that's what's wrong with you. It's been proven TWICE in this thread that you don't care how fucking tacky you are by virtue of the fact that you will use other people's tragedies as an opportunity to stick your dick out.

Seriously, do you think TMC is thrilled that you won't let this thread die? Because to admit that she isn't is an admission of reckless douchebaggery, and to deny it is a fucking lie.

Go ahead, Rev - walk away from this thread and post on the other one. Show us that you aren't using TMC to serve your own twisted need for attention. Show us that you are a good friend and let this fucking thing die. Show us that you can garner attention for yourself without using your friends as chum.

I bet you can't. Fuck, you've even brought Crud into it.

See this picture?

It pretty much sums up your entire fuckforsaken tenure in this thread.

You're a fucking embarrassment and a liability of a friend.

Queen Bee

Shut the fuck up, you opportunistic windbag - you're not doing TMC any fucking favors, and you know it. You're pissing down everyone's legs and telling them it's rain, when the simple fact is that you're using her to get your rocks off.

And you won't stop because the excitement of this kind of attention means more to you.

When the shitstorm inevitably comes down on her, she'll have you to thank.

JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

But now that you realize that by me stepping in, TMC actually got a break from you fools, which is what she REALLY asked for,

Who said "snivelary" was dead.
Queen Bee

Between Jack Russell and TMC, this dude's a regular Johnny fucking Cochran.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

You were shitter before I entered this thread and you'll be shitters long after it's gone. It's just who you are...Shitters. And you are full of shit, which is why you excrete so much of it.

Brilliant!
Queen Bee

Apparently you feel I am above you and need to be knocked down to your level, which you picture as "below me," or you feel I am maybe equal to you and you just can't have that and so you need to knock me down to a place below you? I dunno.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Or maybe you just showed up on a thread and were easy to clown to the motherfucking ground. I DO know.

Fuck, you make me cringe. You make your friends cringe, too.

GOD AM I GELUS !!11!!11!