RockNRev - Fresh & Attractive

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

LMMFAO @ Rev being so excited to follow the path of Printheth and DirtyLittleThingX2.

Dickhead could have at least gone to the trouble of making another alt ("The_Sutherland" perhaps?) to do so.

I honestly believe that Rev does not really know how he is getting played here, and while I cringe for his sake at his eventual realization that the "rope" he is "pulling" is the noose around his own neck, I am just as intrigued to watch him do it.

But then I rubberneck at car wrecks, too.

Seriously Rev, listen to Stoner.

Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Thanks, Nicko.

Rev has no idea that the shit he's getting into makes Pandora's Box look like one of these:

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Once again, when the going gets tough, his "I" posts turn to "we" posts.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Rev bragging - quite recently - about the fact that he NEVER went off this board to get personal info on his adversaries?

I guess the VeriSEAL thing pretty much sticks a fork in that concept....either that, or proves he's a bald faced liar.

So Revvie - you've got a pal, you're digging for personal info on posters, and you're searching for info off the Sludge boards.

Welcome to the Mob.

We own you in your entirety.

MD
(Go print out all of your old posts and cut out the words you've used to describe us: swine, vile, liar, filthy, disgusting, pigs, etc. Now glue those little pieces of paper all over your super-D-duper computer screen. You've become that which you despise, you weakling.)
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Billy Ray Snapper wrote:Damn dude is grasping for shit!!

I got a PM from IVY also.

I even responded back and got not a damn thing back. Got the PM when I asked Rev questions that seemed to hurt him cause he had one of his fan club members try do save face on his "Bounty Hunter" status.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewto ... highlight=
I was not asked to post what I did in that thread.

I am not a member of anyone's fan club.

I posted it because it is a fact. You'd think somebody who has a "be a bounty hunter" site linked in their profile would have been able to figure out on his own that a bailbondsman is the same thing as a bounty hunter, but since you weren't, I pointed it out. The fact that you can't handle it isn't my problem.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Ugh. Just got past my own ego and read all the boring posts that aren't about me. Shit is gettin' ugly up in this piece.

Seriously, Rev - don't take any wooden nickels. Especially if they're being offered in PMs from somebody you've never heard of before.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Dear Diary......

Today I really showed them!
I still own them even though no one believes a word I say.
I've schooled then even though I contradicted myself, made stuff up and flop-flopped more than a fish out of water.
I showed them to be the hypocrites they are even though I got busted and used an alternym too.
I proved that they are vile human beings for making fun of my truck driving military service, musical genius, my basement, my lobset and steatk dinner, my skullett, my job, my income, my cruscial role in the station fire trial, my alien beliefs, my astro van and my mother. I purposely posted her picture hoping she would be made fun of and they fell for it. Mom would be proud!
It was all part of my plan to protect and serve The MentalChick.

Diary.....Do you think she will blow me now? What more can a woman want.....

BAHAHABAHAAAAAA!
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:
A documented pattern of this behavior.

As is yours, you total loon.
Queen Bee

I can tell you with 100% certainty that I didn't need to leave this board for anything.

And I believe you.

Like I said before, we've all seen this go down just like this 17 million times. Someone gets into a flamewar with one or more of us, they get some "anonymous" tips in their PM box, certain people's pictures and info starts getting posted, all hell breaks loose, people get banned, threads get deleted, and entire forums get shut down.

It's never pretty, and the pawn used to start this whole fucking thing over ONCE AGAIN is always someone just like you - someone who got ridiculed and isn't up to date on their accumulated knowledge, so they get roped into perpetuating a 5 yr old flamewar that has nothing to do with them.

I swear to fucking God, if this shit goes down like I think it's going to go down - nobody is going to scream I TOLD YOU SO louder than me.

Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Gee... You guys don't seem to have the same fire for the game in ya. What happened?
Here's a thought - It's Memorial Day Weekend.

People that have lives, you know, the people that aren't being completely consumed by an asanine flame war on a message board, you know, people different than you.....ARE OFF HAVING A THREE DAY WEEKEND.
And you're lying about your service. I've seen the proof and there's a damn good reason you won't mention the unit
Really? That stuff is right here on these boards? Fascinating....

Dance, puppet boy.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

RockNRev wrote:I find it hilarious what huge advocates of Internet privacy you are, and what heroes you are as you stand up for what is right for your mob member Aqua. You scream in protest at information that was posted, even though that information contained not a single name, or location, or description, or ANYTHING... IT was actually NON-information or "DIS-information" and even though the "victim" of said information has stated clearly, many, many times that said information is 100% complete and utter bullshit. You are heroes for what is right! You scream now in protest as you realize that I have an ASSLOAD of information about a bunch of you that I never had to step a foot off this board to get. You scream like this before anything has even been posted because you are righteous people who stand for what is RIGHT! (Cue superhero music)

Yet there's not a peep from a single one of you for a single thing that has been done toward TMC or myself or any of the other people your mob has done what you do to.
I must admit Rev, that you have lost me here.

Help me out - Exactly what personal information was posted about you here that you did not post first?

I'm not asking about what No-Nuts posted way back before any of this shit started (although your good friend Flicka made sure to remind anyone interested that it's still around somewhere).

I just can't recall where in half a dozen threads totalling 150+ pages here anyone posted private personal info about you. You did try to say that calls were actually made to the driver's ed school, then again you also laughed it off and said it was a lie and that no call was made - kind of like how you're describing the b.s. you posted about Aqua.

Really I've just watched you beg for attention, get it, then bitch about it, but I haven't seen anything that wasn't originally posted by you or linked by you. You've been owned by more people than a hard-to-housebreak puppy here.

Now your grand "reveal" is that ESG is among the people ridiculing you? Most people here already knew that - except you. If that isn't a big red flashing warning to you that you really don't know what you're fucking with, then you are even stupider than you appear.
Last edited by NickoLeeBenante on Sun May 27, 2007 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

Rev,

No amount of "knowing" will make you any less of a douchebag then you have already made yourself out to be.

And if you're scared of this "mob" on Hatas, you're fucking with a much more dangerous "mob" with your new best friend thats feeding you info and and pumping you up to explode like the blowup doll they are making you out to be.

This latest "development" is just another rerun with the same ol' supporting cast.

S (Run Rev Run)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

RockNRev wrote:My, my, my... Don't we sound panicky? :lol: :lol:
I have to assume when you say "we", that you're talking out loud with the voices in your head again. And if you had any clue what you were getting into, you would be panicky. But you never do.

We've all seen this before. You're not their first tool, you won't be the last. But you'll probably be their biggest. And it's fucking hilarious to watch how far you've fallen. It's not like you had a high perch to begin with.
Queen Bee

RockNRev wrote:This is funny coming from you, but I'll let it slide. I know what an angry, bitter person you've turned into since the big day and it is totally understandable.

Fuck you for saying that shit to gray. I shudder to think what kind of person you'd be if you went through the same shit, considering you're a hot fucking mess who's is lucky enough not to have suffered the same misfortune and you still come off like a completely maniacal bitter tool.

What kind of idiot implies that a person's views about some dumb flamewar stem from a near fatal accident? In case you haven't noticed, the majority of people around here feel the same way about you, save your new friends that are helping you build your "file" (LMFAO! Obsess much?) Even the two people who still hold you in high esteem around here have expressed concern about your behavior lately, but it would seem that winning a flame war is more important than their their concern for you or opinions about how far you've fallen.

But by all means, go ahead Rev. There is not one person on this board right now who doesn't think you've completely lost it, and like Nicko said before, even though it's the kind of meltdown that leaves a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach, it's also really hard not to watch your marionette strings get pulled.

Fucking moron - I felt sorry for you at first for getting roped into this shit, but now I just don't give a fuck.

You were warned.

PS - JDV isn't BillyRaySnapper and everyone in the world knows who SOSIA is - he's kind of important.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Sun May 27, 2007 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

BIG TIME.

He's foaming at the mouth over this shit, and I really do feel sorry for his friends for having to watch him behave this way.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

RockNRev wrote:
grayantimatter wrote:
I have to assume when you say "we", that you're talking out loud with the voices in your head again. And if you had any clue what you were getting into, you would be panicky. But you never do.

We've all seen this before. You're not their first tool, you won't be the last. But you'll probably be their biggest. And it's fucking hilarious to watch how far you've fallen. It's not like you had a high perch to begin with.
This is funny coming from you, but I'll let it slide. I know what an angry, bitter person you've turned into since the big day and it is totally understandable.

You might want to just stay out of this one, dude, but whatever's your pleasure. :roll: Use me to get it out, bruddah!
You have hit an all time low.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

You are on one hell of a fucking meltdown, there is no denying it.
Queen Bee

Dude, you are fucking INSANE.

Wipe the spittle off of your monitor and just read the shit that you just wrote - look at how you are acting over a fucking flame war on Metal Sludge !!!! You are threatening to fuck with people's real lives over a fucking ONLINE ARGUMENT that you couldn't win.

In four words, you've fucking LOST IT.

You are being fed information by people who have been banned from this board a million times over, and people who make this "mob" look like the motherfucking United Way.

Seriously, fuck you and your psychotic needs, and fuck your friends if they stand behind you on this.

I'm fucking out of this thread because it has clearly passed the point of sanity and safety.

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

REVTARD WROTE:
How do I know about Aqua helping out to spark up interest in a Station Nightclub benefit?

Um.... Come again? I asked you about that three times when you mentioned something about me and the fire, and you never answered that. What is this story you are trying to elude too now? You never told this tale.
So please....go right a head.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

By the way, enjoy the biggest moment in your life! This is truly THE best meltdown I have yet to witness on sludge. You finally found something you are good at!

You've are unraveling right before our eyes and I have to say, just when I thought you were the biggest crying, ranting bitch there is on here, you go up another octave, pretty soon only dogs will be able to hear you. So much for you not caring and being in control.

So Rev what up for the weekend? What no pictures? Hey, is your mom up in Lanconia with the bikers this weekend getting another bitchin new tattoo? May I suggest, "#1 MoM" across her chest., or perhaps, “Bootylicious” on an ass cheek. Or perhaps a loving tribute to her loving, loyal, thoughtful, crazy bitch son and get his portrait on one of her upper arm mudflaps.

Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Sun May 27, 2007 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

TheMetalChick wrote:Rev.

You know, Aqua seems really anxious to steer the conversation right the fuck back to her- both here AND on all the dumb threads she keeps starting and jacking all over all the sludge boards. Ironically, youd actually be better off allowing her to keep doing so. Continue trading bullshit back and forth with the likes of her instead of getting into a crazy internet war that you did not start, have no vested interest in, and will ultimately want NO part of.
Shut the fuck up Mrs, Ed. you did fine till you brought my name up, which is how all this strated to begin with. I started one thread on the HO board and you just couldn't stay away. I haven't thread jacked anywhere that didn't mention this garden party, and again, you just couldn't stay away.

I'm not stearing this towards me, I just want him to answer and clarifiy what he says about me.

We can always go back and talk about you if you would rather or are we all not allowed to talk to you. Stupid bitch.
Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Sun May 27, 2007 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Oh, now he's now threatening to hurt people in real life? Sweet.

He's posting personal info. Nice.

And he just went into the sewer with his comments to Gray. Brilliant.

Hope you're proud of yourself, Rev! You are everything you claimed to hate. You've gone from "asshole" to "pitiful."

But hey, Numbnuts - I'd like to see a single instance where I posted something personal about you. Show me one instance, and I'll accept my schooling. But you turned around and gave my real name. Are you ready for what comes next?

Don't say we didn't try to tell ya!

Wondering what happened to Mr. "This doesn't bother me and I'm making you do it for my amusement...."

...well, we know THAT was another lie, don't we?

Anyway, I'll be waiting patiently for my subpoena. Can't wait to finally meet all these guys in person! Road trip!

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

I wasn't aware of Gray's situation.

Thanks for pointing that out Jackass, along with the fact that you are truely a bottom feeder.

You just owned yourself hadrer than anyone else here could. Honestly a big pussy move on your part.

You're mom must be REALLY proud of her mongaloid now.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Is this lawsuit going to cross international waters, or is it just especially reserved for the homeland crowd?
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Will you be consulting on this project?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/27/ufo.park.ap/index.html
|
Line up for an alien abduction

ROSWELL, New Mexico (AP) -- Businesses here have been cashing in on the UFO craze for years -- paintings and replicas of unidentified flying objects and space aliens adorn downtown buildings, and even the McDonald's and Wal-Mart are UFO- and space-themed.

Now city officials want to take it to another level with a UFO-themed amusement park, complete with an indoor roller coaster that would take passengers on a simulated alien abduction.

"Nobody will be harmed and everybody will be returned, hopefully, in the same shape," concept designer Bryan Temmer said Friday.

The park, dubbed Alien Apex Resort, could open as early as 2010. The city has received a $245,000 legislative appropriation for initial planning, but the park would be privately built and managed. Requests for proposals will be advertised next month.

The proposed park initially will cover 60 to 80 acres with room to expand to 150 acres. It will feature other rides and attractions, including an exhibit hall with information on scientific exploration of the universe.

"It's not just about the Roswell Incident and did it happen," said Temmer, of Land O' Lakes, Florida.

The Roswell Incident, of course, has brought the southeastern New Mexico city worldwide acclaim. It centers on a purported UFO crash on a nearby ranch in July 1947, which the military later claimed was a top-secret weather balloon.

Temmer, who describes himself as a fan of theme parks and science fiction, pitched the concept to city leaders two years ago. "I knew there was only one place on the planet, probably in the universe, where this idea would work," he said.

City Planner Zach Montgomery said the project will cost "several hundred millions of dollars," but a more accurate figure hasn't been determined. A roller coaster similar to the one Temmer proposed is under construction at another theme park for almost $100 million, Montgomery said.

Montgomery said the city is considering six potential sites but declined to identify them. He also wouldn't name potential operators, but said at least four major corporations approached about the idea are excited.

The town's biggest tourism attraction is the International UFO Museum and Research Center, which has drawn 2.5 million visitors since opening in 1992. Beyond that, it's largely boutiques like the one run by Welz.

Some business owners believe the theme park is necessary to keep tourists returning.

Sharon Welz is a co-owner of the Roswell Space Center, a T-shirt and souvenir shop just off Main Street. She said visitors often complain they'd like to see and do more during trips to the town of about 50,000 people.

"We would welcome something like an alien roller coaster or a theme park, absolutely," she said. "How can it hurt us?"
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

RockNRev wrote:
grayantimatter wrote:

This is funny coming from you, but I'll let it slide. I know what an angry, bitter person you've turned into since the big day and it is totally understandable.

You might want to just stay out of this one, dude, but whatever's your pleasure. :roll: Use me to get it out, bruddah!
Actually, gray was much more bitter and angry before "The_Big Day". Which shows how much you know...

And not that he needs me or anyone else to defend him, but he was far more cognizant in the depths of his coma than you have been at your self-perceived "best" while" perpetuating this little dramafest.

It's almost sad how clueless you are...

S (know your role)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

The_Alterednym™ wrote:If chickenona was any kind of friend she would let RevTard know just what path he's going down here.
I had - ugh - RL shit to do yesterday and by the time I looked at this thread he'd already gotten taken in by Teh_Wrong_People®™ and committed whatever banworthy offense he was going to commit.

Not that it's my job to be his fucking mom or anything.

And you, Rev (coz I know you're reading this) - you were wrong about the people who went against me last year. That had nothing to do with anybody who's posted here, except perhaps for the man who posts as "knocking on your back door". Stoner has always been a close online friend, just like Hungwell, Nicko, 2T and a LOT of the others who've been messing with you all these weeks. ESG doesn't really like me all that much, but he also considers me pretty marginal so he hasn't ever really bothered with me. You're calling out the wrong people. You have been from the start. I know you and SOSIA have never gotten along, but it was kinda funny that you didn't give a rat's ass about ESG until yesterday, when the same old insane posse started feeding you their old grudge-match crap and watching you take the fall for their idiotic vendetta.

As for Billy Ray Snapper, if he's either one of those guys I'll eat my young.
vaya con DIO

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

RockNRev wrote:And for what it's worth, I didn't even know his situation until one of his own friends came to me and stated that they didn't know what has gotten into Gray, but that he's alienated a lot of his own friends and has turned into a very bitter, hateful person and is getting worse daily. His own friends are apologizing to me for his behavior. Imagine that?
RockNRev wrote:Well, we really don't know what I would do. Maybe I would be bitter, but we DO know for a fact that Gray is quite bitter and needs a release and therefore has chosen to jump in on this bandwagon and focus his bitterness on me, so fuck him. As long as he's here and in your mob, he's fair game and there should be no whining about it. Suck it up.
OH NO! I'VE BEEN OWNED!!!

I almost wish I had something other than Paint on this laptop, and more than 10 seconds to care about this.

And really, there aren't any friends that I spoke with before the accident, that I don't speak with now. There is no one that has been distanced in anyway. But if it makes you feel better to think so, since one or two people that I hardly ever spoke with before, and hardly ever speak with now, came to you the support you need in teh_pms, congrats to you. Apparently you're the one needing that level of support, not me.

What's really funny, and has been pointed out to you more than once, is that even your friends are more than willing to point out in this public forum, that you're heading down a road others have gone down before. Good luck with that trainwreck.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

grayantimatter wrote:
Shit, I didn't know that accident had turned you Asian, dude.

I'm really sorry about that.
vaya con DIO

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

I doubt he's gone. He's probably working on his own version of The Sludge X files or off getting his moms a sweeeeeeet tramp stamp!