Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

SanityClause wrote:Oh_Fuck_It's_Elvis. That guy tries way too hard to come across as intelligent and always ends up looking dumber for it.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

Oh fuck. How did that Nasty Lawless moron go unmentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

SanityClause wrote:Oh_Fuck_It's_Elvis. That guy tries way too hard to come across as intelligent and always ends up looking dumber for it.
Ever since you made this post, I've been debating on whether or not it's excuse enough for me to...well...you know.

I've decided that it is.

Also, Sharkie needs to post that photochop she made with Elvis' face in it because I have somehow lost it.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

chickenona wrote:
Ever since you made this post, I've been debating on whether or not it's excuse enough for me to...well...you know.

I've decided that it is.

Whats the deal with that Chick? You always post that when that turd floats up on the board!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I want to sacrifice him in a ceremonial pyre to help me grow better pot, ace. Just like in that movie "The Wicker Man."

In the movie, they make a point of selecting the policeman for the sacrifice because he's a virgin. I initially posted the picture as a very roundabout way of accusing Elvis of still being a virgin, because no guy who talks like that fag can possibly have ever gotten laid.

Now I love to bother him with it whenever he posts.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Hall of Fame for banned posters goes to takaishii or however the fuck you spell it.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Bender's Breakfast. By a country mile...
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Probably JakeYonkel
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I think of Royal Doucheness and Iron Suck as the same poster now.

Swear to God.

And although she doesn't post here anymore, Printheth is a Hall of Famer for sure.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Monty610
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Monty610 »

deathcurse wrote:RockSkar (R.I.P., faggot)
Did he die?
Psychobolia.com wrote:...I can't wait to download and delete this new album.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Monty610 wrote:
deathcurse wrote:RockSkar (R.I.P., faggot)
absolutely_fabulous
Did he die?
Yeah, his shepherd beat him to death with a staff after Skar butted him.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Just reading the thread title...

:lol:
CharvelBasher

Re: Dumbest Posters

Post by CharvelBasher »

chickenona wrote:Now that we're back in fucking business, it's time to stir up the hornet's nest and watch what happens.

I have noticed a run on stupidity on these boards lately. I, along with a panel of nine anonymous Sludgers have devised a scientific formula to calculate all the elements of what makes a stupid motherfucking poster and based on that criteria have been able to come up with a comprehensive, 100% correct list of the absolute stupidest sons of bitches on here.

Okay, okay - I made some of that up. There's no panel of Sludgers and no scientific formula. This is just my opinion. But I'm right anyway goddammit.

So, with no further ado, the list:

1. Ironman. The way this guy talks when he gets on the subject of chicks he finds hot makes me need to hang an airsick bag beside my laptop. I never know when one of his leaden attempts at randy wit is going to assault my eyes and make some of the chicken pot pie I had for dinner try to claw its way back up my throat.

2. KAOS. Barack Obama's greatest fear is not a dirty Republican October surprise but that a newscaster is gonna manage to stick a mic in this idiot's face prior to Election Day, thereby allowing him to singlehandedly bring the Obama campaign crashing down by offering his troglodytic support. Yeah, I know "troglodytic" isn't a word. It will be someday thanks to this moron.

3. Iron Duck. I bet that abortion of a joke about Egyptian mummy farts was what caused the board meltdown.

3. Yes, I put three twice because it's a tie. CharvelBasher has always been a dim bulb but lately he's been hitting them out of the park. When asked if you have any crushes on ugly or weird people, this asshole cited Jill Wagner. Yeah, she's a real fucking mutt. And when asked for ten facts about himself he managed to puke up six. READ THE GODDAM QUESTION BEFORE RESPONDING ASSHOLE!

4. Glamrokkgirl. Even adding her to this list feels like kicking my dog. I see a future for her and her huge rack and tiny brain on "Rock of Love Part Pi".

5. ZakkVanDime. Zakk, I want with all my heart not to have to add you to this list because I like you as a person, but you've had the fuck clowned out of you by two very disparate people - enteryourusername and Sarah Palin. Username because he clearly owned you on that infanticide thing and you still - apparently seriously - assert that he was somehow "proven" wrong, as though you can make the public record reverse itself and back your position by sheer force of will; Sarah Palin because her cuteness and semiliterate rhetoric have cast an evil spell on your brain that somehow has you thinking that the new definition for "America's sweetheart" is "fucking backwoods moron". Your ideology has totally blinded you to logic of any sort and I fear that you truly are "feeling your mask of sanity starting to slip".

6. DanaSimmons. In tribute to his vintage brand of idiocy, I won't elaborate.

If anyone else can think of anyone to add to the list, please feel free to do so. Even if you are of the totally wrong opinion that I might belong on it, go ahead and let it out.

Fuck you, you worthless fucking hack. Quit being a coward and pm me with you pathetic rants chicken shit. I hope you and your family die a long horrible deaths. I never did anything to you assmunch.
CharvelBasher

Post by CharvelBasher »

Halloween wrote:
CharvelBasher has always been a dim bulb but lately he's been hitting them out of the park. When asked if you have any crushes on ugly or weird people, this asshole cited Jill Wagner. Yeah, she's a real fucking mutt. And when asked for ten facts about himself he managed to puke up six. READ THE GODDAM QUESTION BEFORE RESPONDING ASSHOLE!
Anytime there's a thread about anything related to black people this moron will ALWAYS find his way to repeatedly remind everyone he is campaigning to be the next Grand Wizard of his local KKK chapter. Not that he even reads the thread before posting. People clown him left and right before he posts with his lame ass predictable comments.

You can die also fudgepacker.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Stella, bit dim. Otherwise im impassve about her.

Rav. All them brains and homophobic to boot.

screen siren. Sorry but durrrr *wipes drool from chin*

Orions slave. Makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

Oh fuck its elvis. It amazes me he remembers to breathe.

KAOS. unintelligent and unfunny and Doogies whipping boy.
3 out of 3 ain't bad.

Iron duck. yeh I gave him a pass because he was cute. He is too old now and lost the baby fuzz. Fail.

Sexx attraction (or however the fuck he spells it) Do I really need to elaborate?
Last edited by cookie on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Hahahahahahaha...wishing death on someone's family because they think you're stupid.

Priceless
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

Halloween wrote:
CharvelBasher has always been a dim bulb but lately he's been hitting them out of the park. When asked if you have any crushes on ugly or weird people, this asshole cited Jill Wagner. Yeah, she's a real fucking mutt. And when asked for ten facts about himself he managed to puke up six. READ THE GODDAM QUESTION BEFORE RESPONDING ASSHOLE!
Anytime there's a thread about anything related to black people this moron will ALWAYS find his way to repeatedly remind everyone he is campaigning to be the next Grand Wizard of his local KKK chapter. Not that he even reads the thread before posting. People clown him left and right before he posts with his lame ass predictable comments.
RAP IS CRAPS LOLZ!!!!

I should add myself to the list because I am legaly reatarded without spellcheck
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

AHAHAHA!

The logic that erupts in these threads is astounding.

UR A PIECE OF SHIT 4 CALLING ME DUMB! I HOPE UR FAMILY DIEZ!
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

I think someone got their period.
(Makes a change from me over reacting..)
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

CharvelBasher wrote: Fuck you, you worthless fucking hack. Quit being a coward and pm me with you pathetic rants chicken shit. I hope you and your family die a long horrible deaths. I never did anything to you assmunch.

I don't know enough about you to say whether you're dumb or not, so I won't. But, if someone calls you dumb, and you retaliate, generally it's a good idea to have a good grasp on grammar. Also, how is stating one's opinion openly more cowardly than doing so in private? My guess is that she's right, you're a little dumb.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

CharvelBasher wrote:Fuck you, you worthless fucking hack. Quit being a coward and pm me with you pathetic rants chicken shit. I hope you and your family die a long horrible deaths. I never did anything to you assmunch.
I think chickenona's point has been well made.

Awesome.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Punk wrote:Hahahahahahaha...wishing death on someone's family because they think you're stupid.

Priceless
Nothing brings teh_fear more than when you end a threat to someone's family with the term "assmunch".
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

If only Nona had been brave enough to pm that retard instead of calling him out in public for all to see.....
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

King Kaos The Indignant - the fucking tard king of "NUH UH" Land.

The motherfucker still likes to try to antagonize me by calling me "Lil Doogie" even though my dick has been so deep in him when he burps it tastes like ewok.

He gets fucking tooled on a weekly basis and is completely oblivious to the fact that he's the resident village idiot.

For instance, this gem from this very thread:

KAOS wrote:chickenona: should be added to the list for having to create such a lame ass, high school popularity thread in order to get any sort of attention. You matter... really you do.
And of course, the ass handing response comes:

chickenona wrote: The thread title is "Dumbest Posters" not "Most Desperate Attention Whores". By your own criteria I don't count. Once again, you demonstrate why you made the list in the first place because you appear to be unable to read. Good job.
What does dipshit say? The same goddamn broken record response he always gives.
KAOS wrote: I could care less what you think... you matter.
What you fail to realize on a daily basis, is the fact that you DON'T matter Kaos. You're the board joke. The tardlet who's laughed at in the proverbial face. The spinning wheel of absolute mediocrity.

I can only imagine MENSA is drooling at the thought of making you their newest member. Your comprehension skills are beyond compare, and your internet flame record undeniably undefeated. It must truly be awesome to walk through life so hard to be humble, and yet perfect in every way. Mac Davis gets a tear of pride in his eye whenever your name is mentioned at his gigs in Las Vegas - of which I am quite sure you have schmoozed with him at.

We all kneel before your divine majesty.
Last edited by Doogie on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

Punk wrote:Hahahahahahaha...wishing death on someone's family because they think you're stupid.

Priceless
Yeah, blown way out of proportion. Some people seem to have issues with getting called dumb by a bunch of GED recipients who still argue about whether or not Mike Tramp is a millionaire!
Last edited by KAOS on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

KAOS wrote:
weather
Indeed
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

DoogieHowitzer wrote:King Kaos The Indignant - the fucking tard kind of "NUH UH" Land.
Speaking of GED recipients... where have you been all day lil guy? Were you busy working at Sears today? How was it?

It's Tuesday, you got that meeting at the group home tonight, right?

It's great that I bother you so much that you chime in hours after I post here with a novel that gets me even more attention. Thank you, I love it!
Last edited by KAOS on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

CharvelBasher wrote:Fuck you, you worthless fucking hack. Quit being a coward and pm me with you pathetic rants chicken shit. I hope you and your family die a long horrible deaths. I never did anything to you assmunch.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Ever see that scene in Scanners when that dude's head blew up?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

KAOS wrote:
DoogieHowitzer wrote:King Kaos The Indignant - the fucking tard kind of "NUH UH" Land.
Speaking of GED recipients... where have you been all day lil guy? Were you busy working at Sears today? How was it?

It's Tuesday, you got that meeting at the group home tonight, right?

It's great that I bother you so much that you chime in hours after I post here with a novel that gets me even more attention. Thank you, I love it!
Oh look, you caught an already corrected spelling error. How scholarly of you.

Why not just inhale Mirror's cock - instead of just lick the head?

Where in the fuck do you come up with Sears, Walmart or whatever your retail flavor of the day is? You're so far off the mark that had you been William Tell in another life, you would have been burying a fucking child.

You don't fucking bother me Kaos, not in the least. I'm one of many who look forward to your daily dissertations of stupidity. I thoroughly enjoy watching you continuously flounder in your own self-important paragraphs of jumbled ignorance, and then subsequently called out as a complete and utter fucking moron.

Keep on keepin' on - Court Jester.

EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol: