Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:Who's got a better chance of getting their $80 back - Biggie or RQ525?
Who's gonna be the biggest cunt of the day?

Jake or soad?
He's got me beat by a long shot.

I can make some room for you on my sack though, since you seem to be getting cozy there.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Hahaha. There are a ton of people who will call me all forms of stupid but I doubt any would ever call me an asshole. Next.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Asshole.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Dumb asshole.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

SLD's love for me is well-documented so take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's gotten so wound up over me he's resorted to saying some pretty terrible, borderline bannable shit.

Cookie, well, she's just got her panties in a wad because I cracked on her. I honestly don't think I've ever even addressed her.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

JakeYonkel wrote:SLD's love for me is well-documented so take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's gotten so wound up over me he's resorted to saying some pretty terrible, borderline bannable shit.

Cookie, well, she's just got her panties in a wad because I cracked on her. I honestly don't think I've ever even addressed her.
Whos panties are in a wad? You practically begged people to reply with that.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

JakeYonkel wrote:SLD's love for me is well-documented so take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's gotten so wound up over me he's resorted to saying some pretty terrible, borderline bannable shit.

Her post was in the same spirit as yours asking who'd get their $80 back, I think....
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

cookie wrote:

Whos panties are in a wad? You practically begged people to reply with that.
She got you there, asshole.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

i not only think jake is an asshole...i think hes a fucking idiot to boot.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:i not only think jake is an asshole...i think hes a fucking idiot to boot.
Toe that line, my friend. Toe it.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Okay, if you still actually believe that you just proved that you are, in fact, fucking stupid. Everybody who's read a bunch of my posts can tell I often say pretty terrible, over the top things for no good reason. It's a stylistic device or some shit.

If my "it isn't bannable if it's Jake" spiel didn't give it away that I was joking there really is no hope for you. I was right about that, by the way, so every time you bring that up trying to hide behind the taboo, the joke's on you.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

at least you spelled toe right
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:If my "it isn't bannable if it's Jake" spiel didn't give it away that I was joking there really is no hope for you. I was right about that, by the way, so every time you bring that up trying to hide behind the taboo, the joke's on you.
Hardly. It just reinforced my point that you'd never get banned from here... you're friendly with the right people.

ANYWAY.

Back to the topic at hand.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

JakeYonkel wrote: There are a ton of people who will call me all forms of stupid but I doubt any would ever call me an asshole. Next.
You're not all that stupid, but you're not very fucking bright, either...and your inability to come up with any real thoughts of your own makes you the king of dog-piling, me-too assholes.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

JakeYonkel wrote:Hardly. It just reinforced my point that you'd never get banned from here... you're friendly with the right people.

ANYWAY.

Back to the topic at hand.
Don't worry, you'll never be off-topic in this thread. Keep telling yourself that my secret connections are the reason why I'm not banned. The truth is, however, that I'm probably one of the last long-time regulars here who have no fucking clue who the mod is or who runs shit here at all.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote: There are a ton of people who will call me all forms of stupid but I doubt any would ever call me an asshole. Next.
You're not all that stupid, but you're not very fucking bright, either...and your inability to come up with any real thoughts of your own makes you the king of dog-piling, me-too assholes.

Oh, holy fucking hell. I think I just shat meself. :lol:
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

Another Useless Alternym wrote:kockstar - i've yet to see any posts that resemble the english language. perfect candidate for retroactive abortion

acefrehelysbeer - not only one of the dumbest but most useless posters. his stupid line about bendersbreakfast was creepier than allbrickedup & ghey man's psycho stalking combined
Oh great I finally get called out by some fag with 2 posts and who is a chickenshit hiding behind a name. Dont worry I would still fuck your moms fat ass!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Can't we all............. get along?
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Ironman wrote:Five words sum it all up;

Can't we all............. get along?
What's the fucking fun in that?
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

I thought I used italics to great effect and they really enhanced my already uncanny ability to convey the meaning behind my deep, insightful posts...........

.........I guess not.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

Ironman wrote:I thought I used italics to great effect and they really enhanced my already uncanny ability to convey the meaning behind my deep, insightful posts...........

.........I guess not.
Touche!

:lol:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I love how Jake is wearing these insults as some kind of retarded badge of honor or something...as if it's somehow all of a sudden cool to be thought of as an asshole or stupid.

I guarantee you were hoping and praying that your name came up multiple times. I'd bet on it.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Punk wrote:I love how Jake is wearing these insults as some kind of retarded badge of honor or something...as if it's somehow all of a sudden cool to be thought of as an asshole or stupid.

:lol:

My name was first on the list, as in most stupid of the entire bunch, and I am not proud, one bit.

I still say my use if italics is a skill, and apparently noone on this site is intelligent enough to fully appreciate.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

The novelty's worn off, kid...it was cool the first time you did it. Now stop.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Punk wrote:I love how Jake is wearing these insults as some kind of retarded badge of honor or something...as if it's somehow all of a sudden cool to be thought of as an asshole or stupid.

I guarantee you were hoping and praying that your name came up multiple times. I'd bet on it.
No, I know I've got my fan club and whenever threads get started, I start counting down because I know it's going to happen. Why would I want to be referred to as dumb? C'mon Punk.

I wouldn't say it's a badge of honor... more of a reaffirmation of what I figured would happen. Can't have a thread like this without the usual suspects chiming in.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:What's the name of that poster with the "Old man transvestite avatar" who just randomly posts perverted hit-ons on other sludgers?
Oh, hell no.

Itwalksboyfriend kicks ass.

And he takes it up the ass. I know from experience. Missin' you, baby.
Did you just step out of the closet?

Way to go!
No, I didn't. I've been out of the closet since before I was in diapers, pal. I came out of the womb and went straight for the doctor's dick.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

MurrayFiend wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote: Oh, hell no.

Itwalksboyfriend kicks ass.

And he takes it up the ass. I know from experience. Missin' you, baby.
Did you just step out of the closet?

Way to go!
No, I didn't. I've been out of the closet since before I was in diapers, pal. I came out of the womb and went straight for the doctor's dick.
Go on with your bad self. I had no idea man, seriously.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

What the fuck? Is 'go on with your bad self' just catching on in Europe or something? That's twice today that it's been brought out, full of cobwebs and dried bird shit, I'd imagine.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Punk wrote:What the fuck? Is 'go on with your bad self' just catching on in Europe or something? That's twice today that it's been brought out, full of cobwebs and dried bird shit, I'd imagine.
I'm not European.

I was just looking for something to say that was noncommital, yet supportive.