Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
acefrehleysbeer wrote:
Another Useless Alternym wrote:kockstar - i've yet to see any posts that resemble the english language. perfect candidate for retroactive abortion

acefrehelysbeer - not only one of the dumbest but most useless posters. his stupid line about bendersbreakfast was creepier than allbrickedup & ghey man's psycho stalking combined
Oh great I finally get called out by some fag with 2 posts and who is a chickenshit hiding behind a name. Dont worry I would still fuck your moms fat ass!
Ace isn't stupid, just high as a kite.
I prefer the term "high as a four balled dog"
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:I'm not European.
"You are when you're in the bathroom!" - Iron Suck
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Reading this thread only proves what I have known for a while and I hate to say it because that dudes head is already so big he is gonna have to saw the roof off his friends car just to fit in it because he dont own a car but SLD is a genius!
Free the WM3

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

acefrehleysbeer wrote:
acefrehleysbeer wrote: Oh great I finally get called out by some fag with 2 posts and who is a chickenshit hiding behind a name. Dont worry I would still fuck your moms fat ass!
That phrase has been stuck in my head all day for some reason.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
smack.73
Taking Music Lessons

Post by smack.73 »

Another Useless Alternym wrote:kockstar - i've yet to see any posts that resemble the english language. perfect candidate for retroactive abortion
I'm nobody here at Sludge and I hope to stay that way, but Kockstar is by far my favorite poster. I'd fucking love to hang out with that dude.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

The shit between Kockstar and deathcurse's posts has been the best part of this thread.

That is all.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

acefrehleysbeer wrote:
acefrehleysbeer wrote: Oh great I finally get called out by some fag with 2 posts and who is a chickenshit hiding behind a name. Dont worry I would still fuck your moms fat ass!
Where I'm from we'd say "high as a dog with 2 dicks" but 4 balled dog works just as well.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:

acefrehelysbeer - not only one of the dumbest but most useless posters. his stupid line about bendersbreakfast was creepier than allbrickedup & ghey man's psycho stalking combined

Kockstar is cool. You are fag. Fuck off douchedrinker.
Up yours Nozzlenose! :roll:
Free the WM3

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

acefrehleysbeer wrote:
Syndrome Of A Down wrote:

Kockstar is cool. You are fag. Fuck off douchedrinker.
Up yours Nozzlenose! :roll:
We've descended to "up your nose with a rubber hose" now?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Ever wonder how bold /assertive everyone would be, if we were all, not states and even coutries apart, but if this were one big room, and we were all merely feet apart?

Some of you overbearing assholes being merely across the table from me, virtually within arm's reach.......

Oooo, the possibilities. :lol:
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Sounds like you're about 1 step from challenging someone to a fight at Burger King.

Shut the fuck up.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Ironman wrote:Ever wonder how bold /assertive everyone would be, if we were all, not states and even coutries apart, but if this were one big room, and we were all merely feet apart?

Some of you overbearing assholes being merely across the table from me, virtually within arm's reach.......

I'd just sit on you and smother you with my fat, fat ass.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

chickenona wrote:
Ironman wrote:Ever wonder how bold /assertive everyone would be, if we were all, not states and even coutries apart, but if this were one big room, and we were all merely feet apart?

I'd just sit on you and smother you with my fat, fat ass.
:lol: Nonsense.

I could easily turn my head to the side and get a quick breath of air that leaks in through one of the folds in your ass.
sparkdaddy
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by sparkdaddy »

Listing dumb people on Sludge will definently make this the longest thread in the history of Sludge.
poizond13 "even if Poison has played a hob date here and there"

Nice back pedal...
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

enter your username wrote:
JakeYonkel wrote:
Punk wrote:I love how Jake is wearing these insults as some kind of retarded badge of honor or something...as if it's somehow all of a sudden cool to be thought of as an asshole or stupid.

I guarantee you were hoping and praying that your name came up multiple times. I'd bet on it.
No, I know I've got my fan club and whenever threads get started, I start counting down because I know it's going to happen. Why would I want to be referred to as dumb? C'mon Punk.

I wouldn't say it's a badge of honor... more of a reaffirmation of what I figured would happen. Can't have a thread like this without the usual suspects chiming in.
Good for you. You finally realize everyone thinks you're dumb. So that makes you a little less clueless, but still quite dumb.
See, my point being made for me.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:I bet Jake printed and framed this thread by now. At least four decent people called him not really stupid. Enjoy your moment.
He's having his best month ever on Sludge!

Now just start a thread about the_HIV and watch it all implode!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Goddammit, Jake, you're doing that passive-aggressive victim thing again. Just knock that shit off, you're makin' my slapping hand itchy.
vaya con DIO

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

chickenona wrote:Goddammit, Jake, you're doing that passive-aggressive victim thing again. Just knock that shit off, you're makin' my slapping hand itchy.
I'm good at it though.

I should have had like 4 meltdowns by now!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I think potato was mostly offended by the part where the GROWN MAN wished a slow horrible death upon her, a fifteen-year-old girl, just because her mom called him stupid.
vaya con DIO

Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I'm doubting she was offended...I'm guessing her reaction was more a point-and-laugh deal at the nutcase.
Queen Bee

While there's no denying that CharvelBasher is a tool for getting that worked up about being called dumb on a messagebord, it's not really fair to imply that he wished death on potato directly. I know when I'm insulting someone here, the last fucking thing in the world I'm thinking about is whether their 15 yr old kid is going to read it.

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Oh, I know that. I just thought it was funny when I came back on here and noticed she'd stopped by to reproach him, because I was out of the room when she did that. I just had to give the knife a twist. I doubt he even knew my actual child posts here when he wrote that.

I know he doesn't REALLY wish we'd die. He just flipped out and posted a pure adrenaline-fueled reaction. People do that all the time on here and it's always hilarious.
vaya con DIO

Queen Bee

I think when people do that shit, they should be forced to carry it in their signature for life, like a big fat Scarlet F for FAIL.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Maybe I'll hit up the mod.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I have no beef with Angry Jew but he's the kind of nutswinger who antagonizes the board with GN'R threads and then openly wonders why people hate GN'R so much.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

deathcurse wrote:I have no beef with Angry Jew but he's the kind of nutswinger who antagonizes the board with GN'R threads and then openly wonders why people hate GN'R so much.
What that homo said!
Free the WM3

GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

deathcurse wrote:I have no beef with Angry Jew but he's the kind of nutswinger who antagonizes the board with GN'R threads and then openly wonders why people hate GN'R so much.
He's OVD for GnR. Just, not as fun, insightful or entertaining.

Seems like he's probably a decent dude, but he's going to die choking on Axls nuts.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

grayantimatter wrote:

Seems like he's probably a decent dude, but he's going to die choking on Axls nuts.
Slow down. OVD is fun, insightful and entertaining?

OVD would only be fun, insightful and entertaining if I was allowed to watch him be hit by a train.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

May I nominate Cult of Manson?
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

deathcurse wrote:
grayantimatter wrote:

Slow down. OVD is fun, insightful and entertaining?
Its all relative....