Is It Just Me...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Is It Just Me...

Post by chickenona »

...or does anybody else wanna slap the shit out of Pr0sthetics?

Let's parse out every fucking problem I have with this whiney asshole.

1. He's a whiney asshole. "Waah, I can't take all this US Air crap anymore! Enough already!" Really? I've been perfectly able to avoid any mention of that plane crash, unless I've chosen otherwise, for the past two days. It's really not all that hard to avoid. Especially on the board, where the thread titles clearly indicate which threads are about the plane crash and can be avoided accordingly if you're tired of the topic.

B. That avatar. WTF is that thing? Whatever it is, it bugs the fuck out of me. If it wasn't attached to such an endless supply of dull, irritating, whiney-bitch posts, it might not bother me so much, but as it is I want to mash that fucking thing with a fly swatter.

III. He tries too fucking hard. Every other post is a testament to his apparent awesomeness, from his ability to put away prodigious amounts of booze to his cool rock look to how hot his old lady is to how much the rest of us bore him. Clearly, he needs to move on to another forum that fully appreciates the full height, breadth and depth of his awesomeness because on this one he just looks like a medium-grade tool.

Quatro: The usual shit that makes a poster suck balls. Thinks he's really smart and clever but he's dumb as a rock, talks mad shit about people who are clearly superior to him in every way that counts on a message board, makes posts that don't add anything to the topic, can't fucking spell, emoticon abuse etc, etc...

Cinco de Mayo: His name. Enough said.

So what poster do you only notice when they say dumb shit that makes you want to hit them?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Re: Is It Just Me...

Post by chickenona »

Hahahaha! EXACTLY. The "It's just a message board" credo is the first indication that you're dealing with somebody who can't hang.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

And what's with the name? Why does he call himself that? Does he sell fake limbs door-to-door or something?

I dunno. Something about seeing that post he made on one of the plane crash threads crying about how sick he is of hearing about the plane crash just made something inside me snap!
vaya con DIO

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Oh god, that guy? Between his incessant whining and that homoerotic signature of his, I thought he was a girl for the longest fucking time. Seriously, that shit skips right past fanboy status and straight into powerbottom territory.

I honestly never really noticed the shitstain until he started following me around just to tell me that I take the internet too seriously...as he takes three paragraphs to say it. He also never misses an opportunity to post a thesis on how little he cares about what people think of him and how arguing on the internet is gay.

I guess what I'm saying is that he's a fucking douchebag, and not even an original one at that.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Yeah, my favorite was when he basically theorized that the only reason you give Mumra shit is because you're jealous of Mumra's slenderness.

He follows Doogie around crying too.

His posts are all like that high-pitched noise a mosquito makes.
vaya con DIO

Queen Bee

HAHA! Yeah, he called me fat AND old...right after he took up for Timmay.

He's as tired as a bag of beat dicks.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Maybe it's screamsiren's piss poor alter.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Her alternym would probably have a name like "Budgie Smuggler" or "Victor Lord".
vaya con DIO

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

manofmetal and BlacknBlack make me want to kill things.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

chickenona wrote: He follows Doogie around crying too.
That's just because I use his chin to hold my nuts.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

My very own thread!!!

Ahh how lovely, I didn't even think I was worthy of my own little thread..

Well carry on... looks like i've done well.

I'm a get a kick out of this, and i'm all prepared with all my goodies.

Amuse me!
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

chickenona wrote:...or does anybody else wanna slap the shit out of Pr0sthetics?

B. That avatar. WTF is that thing? Whatever it is, it bugs the fuck out of me. If it wasn't attached to such an endless supply of dull, irritating, whiney-bitch posts, it might not bother me so much, but as it is I want to mash that fucking thing with a fly swatter.
Don't make fun of my pet... it's gorgeous

III. He tries too fucking hard. Every other post is a testament to his apparent awesomeness, from his ability to put away prodigious amounts of booze to his cool rock look to how hot his old lady is to how much the rest of us bore him. Clearly, he needs to move on to another forum that fully appreciates the full height, breadth and depth of his awesomeness because on this one he just looks like a medium-grade tool.

I never said shit about my lady being hot shit, just made a joke as to what some of you retards consider hot which is fucking laughable, I don't have to prove shit to the rest because I don't care. So you can create more conspiracy theories.
Quatro: The usual shit that makes a poster suck balls. Thinks he's really smart and clever but he's dumb as a rock, talks mad shit about people who are clearly superior to him in every way that counts on a message board, makes posts that don't add anything to the topic, can't fucking spell, emoticon abuse etc, etc...You just spelled a simple word like whiny wrong.. Of course I talk mad shit, raising hell in a messageboard and have a bunch of old bitter fucks go batshit and create a big ass post as to how pathetic I am is HILARIOUS! it's kind of like an oxymoron.. me pathetic? i'm the one getting what I want.. figure the rest out.

Cinco de Mayo: His name. Enough said.

So what poster do you only notice when they say dumb shit that makes you want to hit them?
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

I guess I slept through when this guy posted something noteworthy.

If his response to this thread is close to his normal postings, I'm going to ascertain that I missed nothing.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:I guess I slept through when this guy posted something noteworthy.

If his response to this thread is close to his normal postings, I'm going to ascertain that I missed nothing.
I didn't know you slept right next to your computer, I guess you're the kind of fag who keeps tabs of all the COOL threads...

Go fuck yourself in the ass and hope a fucking donkey doesn't cum in your fucking nostrils while a horse cums all in your asshole.

Yeah jump right along and kiss some ass so you earn some cool points cocksucker.

Keep it goin' faggots... hahahahaha

I got plenty of makers mark
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Pr0sthetics wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:I guess I slept through when this guy posted something noteworthy.

I didn't know you slept right next to your computer, I guess you're the kind of fag who keeps tabs of all the COOL threads...

Go fuck yourself in the ass and hope a fucking donkey doesn't cum in your fucking nostrils while a horse cums all in your asshole.

Yeah jump right along and kiss some ass so you earn some cool points cocksucker.

Keep it goin' faggots... hahahahaha

I got plenty of makers mark
Well besides the retardation factor I can see some of your other problems now.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

I think one of those other problems is an unhealthy attraction to four-legged mammals. In addition to the gems above, we also got this beauty over in the lounge: "cocksmoking donkey fucking dog cum swallowers."

This is a lonely kid. Don't let him near your pets.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

That's a boy?! Oh dear.
Queen Bee

Pr0sthetics wrote:Yeah jump right along and kiss some ass so you earn some cool points cocksucker.
The fact that you think that there is a difference between what you do and what the "asskissers" do is funnier than clown rape. You've done nothing but firmly attach yourself to the taint of every poster that's worth a shit here like a barnacle of suck from the moment your mentally exiguous ass arrived. And even though your faggoty battle cry is "I don't care! Unlike everybody else that posts here, I'm just here to laugh", the fact remains that you are as much of a taint rider as the worst asskisser. In fact, if taints were bulls, you'd have a fucking buckle by now.

I know it gets on other posters' nerves, but I think awesome that you don't see how fucking stupid you are.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

OMG, you rule chickenona, Doogie, Stoner, Itjogs, Mitzi, Sixdgritt, Bourbon Cowboy!

Don't mind me. Just checking out how life would be if that douche bag was right about something.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

This rocks.
vaya con DIO

WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

chickenona wrote:
This rocks.
That quote sounds like something HMZ would say.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Pr0sthetics wrote:Yeah jump right along and kiss some ass so you earn some cool points cocksucker.
The fact that you think that there is a difference between what you do and what the "asskissers" do is funnier than clown rape. You've done nothing but firmly attach yourself to the taint of every poster that's worth a shit here like a barnacle of suck from the moment your mentally exiguous ass arrived. And even though your faggoty battle cry is "I don't care! Unlike everybody else that posts here, I'm just here to laugh", the fact remains that you are as much of a taint rider as the worst asskisser. In fact, if taints were bulls, you'd have a fucking buckle by now.

I know it gets on other posters' nerves, but I think awesome that you don't see how fucking stupid you are.

hahahaha faggoty battle cry

Hahahahahaha

Man do you not realize i'm the one pulling you fucks leg and you all come crawing in here like good tools and just making me laugh. Do you not see the idiocy in your argument? if i'm so fucking stupid and worthless, then why do you even bother... Oh oh! wait I know... is because I'M STUPID...

Well if acting "stupid" is the bait here, then I shall continue. As long as you fucks keep on getting in line and saying how STUPID I am..

You all are more amusing than a bitch getting fucked by a pig with a midget on top of that pig.
Queen Bee

Right, you're the ONLY person who does this for a laugh. Everybody else who thinks you're a toolbox couldn't possibly be laughing at you. Yeah, you being the only motherfucker here able to laugh at this shit makes perfect sense, dumbfuck.

So, when are you going to actually post about something besides the people you don't give a fuck about? Because you sure as fuck haven't posted about anything else in the past 24 hours. In fact, you woke up and this is the first thread you checked.

I'm sure that was because you don't care, right?
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I can't decide if his 'defense' is better or worse than my own.
The_Irony®™
Music Fan

Post by The_Irony®™ »

Man do you not realize i'm the one pulling you fucks leg and you all come crawing in here like good tools and just making me laugh.
Atrocious grammar notwithstanding, would you mind explaining to the class just how that works? Because the way I and everyone without a traumatic brain injury sees it, chickenona started this thread and YOU came crawling shortly thereafter.
Do you not see the idiocy in your argument?
Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I really don't care one way or another in this case because I haven't paid an ounce of attention to this guys' posts, but Stoner's 'funnier than clown rape' is the best thing I've read in at least 92 hours.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Punk wrote:I really don't care one way or another in this case because I haven't paid an ounce of attention to this guys' posts
I'm with you on this one. He thinks he some badass who is rattling my cage, when in all actuality, I didn't even know who the fuck he was until he started trying to talk shit. The only reason I paid attention was that I thought for sure I was being flamed by a 7th grader.

Somehow, I still believe that.
Last edited by Doogie on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

I picked on this dicksmoker the first few days he was here.........talk about no fucking fun!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

JakeYonkel wrote:I can't decide if his 'defense' is better or worse than my own.
It's worse. Way, way worse.
vaya con DIO

lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

Punk wrote:I really don't care one way or another in this case because I haven't paid an ounce of attention to this guys' posts, but Stoner's 'funnier than clown rape' is the best thing I've read in at least 92 hours.
She is prolific with the one-liners like that; but I think on the Burgindytrash thread her line about how "his tongue makes Baby Jesus cry and tuck his babyjunk" was transcendent! That one is killing me, my side hurts from laughing at that one!