cookie

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: cookie

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:No I didn't. Do you make stuff up when you're sober too?
Why are you so worried about whether or not I'm drinking? You should be worried about when you're going to have your next BM.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:The Mummy, help me understand something..
Glad to. You make shit up - like this thing about me saying I'm not sober - and then you run with it until you're out of booze and have to run to the liquor store. By the time you get back you forgot it ever happened and you're off into something else.

You're welcome.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
:lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Glad to. You make shit up - like this thing about me saying I'm not sober - and then you run with it until you're out of booze and have to run to the liquor store. By the time you get back you forgot it ever happened and you're off into something else.

You're welcome.
Tick tock, Mummy. Is this seriously what you want to be doing when time runs out?

Just an hour ago -
Itwalksamongus wrote:I didn't say I was sober.
"LOL, I DIDN'T SAY I WASN'T SOBER, I'M OLD!!!!!!!!"

Really? This is what you're going to do?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Really? This is what you're going to do?
You were gone on a drinking binge for a while. Is this what you came back for?

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:You were gone on a drinking binge for a while. Is this what you came back for?

I know you're trying to get to me with this shit but I couldn't be more delighted. Especially since you admitted that you're only doing it because I bring up that you're a habitual drunk driver. Man, you must be REALLY asshurt over that, seeing as how you can't stop making references to me drinking.

I've been sober for over a year now. It's awesome and I have nothing to be ashamed about. The fact that you have a problem with me being sober is just one more reason to not touch the stuff.

I don't want to be 54 years old, bragging on the internet about a drunk driving incident that could have killed somebody. I don't want to be the vodka connoisseur who has the bottle of Grey Goose in his sig like he's a 17 year old on MySpace who got drunk at a sleepover once.

But you're more than welcome to daydream about me being the same kind of fuckup that you are. Be my guest. I think it's sad but I also think it's really, really funny.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:You were gone on a drinking binge for a while. Is this what you came back for?

I know you're trying to get to me with this shit
It's obviously working. the minute you got back you chased me onto a few different threads, waving your hands over your head and slurring ITWALKS - I'M BACK :hic:. Okay, bro- I'm here - let's do it - and for God's sake, KEEP DRINKING!

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:It's obviously working. the minute you got back you chased me onto a few different threads, waving your hands over your head and slurring ITWALKS - I'M BACK :hic:. Okay, bro- I'm here - let's do it - and for God's sake, KEEP DRINKING!

What the fuck are you talking about? Show me these threads. I made a comment about you and heroin on one thread that you weren't even on and then there's this one. That's it. :lol:

Tell you what, The Mummy. I'm going to do what you do - I'm going to boast about being an alcoholic, the same way you do when you chime in on the drug threads.

"Oh man, it was hell! It got it's claws in me and I'm lucky to be alive. SUICIDAL WITHDRAWALS, MAN!"

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Then people would assume that I was totally full of shit and never actually touched a drop of alcohol in my life. Like with you and your "drug stories." :lol:
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:It's obviously working. the minute you got back you chased me onto a few different threads, waving your hands over your head and slurring ITWALKS - I'M BACK :hic:. Okay, bro- I'm here - let's do it - and for God's sake, KEEP DRINKING!

What the fuck are you talking about? Show me these threads. I made a comment about you and heroin on one thread that you weren't even on and then there's this one. That's it.
So - two. I stand corrected.

I'll ask again - is this what you came back for?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote: you admitted that you're only doing it because I bring up that you're a habitual drunk driver.
This is simply a lie. I'm sure you have your reason for that.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:So - two. I stand corrected.
Nice counting, drunk driver. How could I follow you onto a thread you weren't even on?
Itwalksamongus wrote:I'll ask again - is this what you came back for?
Came back? I didn't go anywhere. I just wasn't posting.

Do you really think it's a bad thing NOT to post? :lol:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
deathcurse wrote: you admitted that you're only doing it because I bring up that you're a habitual drunk driver.
This is simply a lie. I'm sure you have your reason for that.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My incident in LA you keep sadly hanging onto was over two years ago. So if I'm a drunk driver, you're a drunk.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

The Mummy, as much as you want to take one of your patented scenic routes to Threadjacksville, we're going to have to turn this back around to cookie.

So - you obviously have a problem with fat people. Do you think it makes cookie feel good when you talk about how much you're disgusted by overweight people?

And I'm sort of doubting that you're still a phonefucking item. Do you think she appreciates it that you would insinuate that? Do you think being connected in such a way to the board's biggest retard would be advantageous to her?

Unless cookie denies it, we have no choice but to go with your story, The Mummy. The cookie is having sexual relations with The Mummy - the dumbest person on cyberspace.

You really helped her out here, Tim.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I wouldn't expect any of those points to be addressed.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote: This is simply a lie. I'm sure you have your reason for that.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My incident in LA you keep sadly hanging onto was over two years ago. So if I'm a drunk driver, you're a drunk.
:lol:[/quote]

Wow - that one went right over your head. It's a lie that I'm a habitual drunk driver, because I'm not.

Try to follow along.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

deathcurse wrote:You were a smoker for many years, right? And you currently drink yourself to intoxication on a semi-frequent basis, right? You're in your 50's so those two things alone mean that you don't have much time left. And according to you, you're a former coke addict, so that ticker has some wear and tear on it.
Don't forget the three day heroin addiction.
biff malibu
Recording Your Demo

Post by biff malibu »

Cookie is a legend and It walks is a champ! The rest of you are utter pathetic losers who I almost feel sorry for especially douchcurse and role model parent stoner. Fucking losers both of you.

Just saying what everyone is scared to.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

biff malibu wrote:Cookie is a legend and It walks is a champ! The rest of you are utter pathetic losers who I almost feel sorry for especially douchcurse and role model parent stoner. Fucking losers both of you.

Go you.

Oh wait, you're just saying what a thousand other dipshits have already said.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

I have a question, Deathcurse.

Why even waste your fucking time with this Smeagol looking motherfucker?

Seriously, dude. You invest so much time and energy into someone who is 8 years away from being eligible for fucking retirement. His fucking comebacks are lame, his spell check shit beyond goddamn retarded - and he ain't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Notice I made a couple of videos featuring him, and then just didn't really give a shit any more.

It's called boredom.

He's the most fucking boring poster on this board.

"Nice use of the quote function, way to go"

"learn how to spell"

"You're gay, aren't you, Nancy?"

There's only so many ways you can type those three insults, before it's a fucking snoozefest.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Doogie wrote:I have a question, Deathcurse.

Why even waste your fucking time with this Smeagol looking motherfucker?

"That's a very excellent question, Dan Maloney."
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

biff malibu wrote:Cookie is a legend and It walks is a champ! The rest of you are utter pathetic losers who I almost feel sorry for especially douchcurse and role model parent stoner. Fucking losers both of you.

You won't be saying much else if you bring my children or parenting up on this board one more fucking time.

Now show me just how brave you are, bitch.

LMFAO @ cookie being a "legend". ESG is fucking legend. Some English broad sorely lacking self-esteem is not, no matter how many times you stroke it to her milks, you insignificant fuckhole.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I'd be scared to say Cookie is a legend too, so at least part of his post made sense.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Seriously WTF????
Totally unnessesary. Bringing peoples kids into shit is not fucking cool.
She didnt even rip on me. It came off to me as a warning for my own good, which I appreciated, hence me fucking off.
Idiots like you make me look a cunt, and I'm quite capable of doing that by myself thank you very much.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

cookie, god damn it. I appreciate what you just did there, but stay out of here unless you really don't mind this shit.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

"cookie, god damn it. I appreciate what you just did there, but stay out of here unless you really don't mind this shit."
Last edited by Constantine on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

"cookie, god damn it. I appreciate what you just did there, but stay out of here unless you really don't mind this shit."
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Mick Mars' Adult Care Facility Feeding Him Apple Sauce

Post by rikirachtmanstheshit »

My neighbors dog has a 4 inch clit.

http://www.thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com
RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
MitziDupree wrote:Would: ride the rikstick
Would not: ride the HMJ stick