Iggy Loses Mind, No Big Loss (or Who Are My Cheerleaders?)

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Who Are My Cheerleaders?

Post by MurrayFiend »

I have no quarrel with defcurse.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

MurrayFiend wrote:I have no quarrel with defcurse.

What about deathcurse, you bag of passive stove top stuffing?
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Mikky_Five wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:I have no quarrel with defcurse.

What about deathcurse, you bag of passive stove top stuffing?
I types it how I types it, man. defcurse... word up.

Keep up the gangsta boogie, slim. :mrgreen:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

gr8twhte wrote:Christ, dude!

Why don't you run for sludge prez, already?

I said he was funny.

Don't take this fucking shit too far.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

deathcurse wrote:Maybe I do have a gang of asskissers and cheerleaders but could someone fill me in on who they are? I'd like to pick and choose who is in my gang.
*Cues up Rascal Flatts' "Me And My Gang"*
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

St_Augustines_Pears wrote:
*Cues up Rascal Flatts' "Me And My Gang"*

Rascal Flatts?

Fuck yourself with a tire iron you dirty dickslappin urine whore!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:You're a joke to most of the people here. They just don't have the balls to tell you because they don't want to get all caught up in it and have to deal with 55 manic posts in a row from you or whatever the fuck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you should have accepted his apology when you had the chance to, huh?

P.S. RAH! RAH! SISS! BOOM! BAH!
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:You're a joke to most of the people here. They just don't have the balls to tell you because they don't want to get all caught up in it and have to deal with 55 manic posts in a row from you or whatever the fuck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess you should have accepted his apology when you had the chance to, huh?

P.S. RAH! RAH! SISS! BOOM! BAH!
There were so many amazing Iggytard quotes in that thread. I saved my favorite one for my sig.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Kockstar wrote:Ive never seen you have any cheerleaders.... Ive seen people suck your e cock just so that you wouldn't make fun of them(buch of fags)...

You want a list?? No name really stands out other than "Stop Iam Already Retarded". Ive seen that guy suck your dick on here a few times.. The only reason ive noticed him is because he was sucking mine at the same time.

Do you remember KMA?? she used to suck my dick while myspacing me and asking me how much of a "friend" i was to you...

other than those two bitches i cant name another...
KMA doesn't count. She's a chick so that was all about schlong.

I don't know if Stop counts as a cheerleader. We're friendly but he's told me to fuck off before.

But this is good, this is what I was getting at here.
Queen Bee

:lol: I just read that thread and after seeing everybody go batshit crazy about that stupid fucking thread where we were all PLAY FIGHTING, I have to agree with Boosh - the most retarded motherfuckers on this board post on The Gossip Board.

Holy fucking shit, man.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

You do if you're Iggy or Rockskar...
Queen Bee

Is mannycat VNP?

I guess he's out of rehab and ready to rock and roll again, eh?

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: :lol: I just read that thread and after seeing everybody go batshit crazy about that stupid fucking thread where we were all PLAY FIGHTING, I have to agree with Boosh - the most retarded motherfuckers on this board post on The Gossip Board.
And Iggytard is their king. :lol:
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I like this:
Fuck that noise. You're a chickenshit cunt. That's all you are.
It's catchy.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MurrayFiend wrote:I like this:
Fuck that noise. You're a chickenshit cunt. That's all you are.
It's catchy.
Dude was raging. :lol:

"FUCK YOU. YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU FUCKING CUNTFUCK. YOU'RE NOTHING. DO YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Jack Butler wrote:I always find that most on that thread, also posted on the a beer night thread all night and stroke off to what they're listening to while all alone on a Saturday night while supposedly getting drunk and their POSTS ARE PERFECT!

NOBODY brags about getting that fucked up and has no typos in their posts.
There can be no doubt that he was drinking.

There is no other explanation for a REAL LIFE candyass 'typing tough'. Only the lowest of trailer park piss Brau's could make that bald tart act as if he wouldn't get the cock slapped outta his mouth the second he even thought about spitting a single SYLLABLE that dripped out of his spunk-catcher last night.

"Man up//coward/cunt/little bitch/no stones/ no sack/spineless/ etc"

I don't know how DC can choose between sig lines. Sludge's favorite pre-op titty baby left a slew of them in his pasty wonky-eyed wake.

Ya gotta love
IggyWon'tStopClowningItself wrote:You're developing a nice little pattern here of having to run off and start another thread hoping for support and validation every time you and I are going at it.
This from the drip that ran off to start not one but TWO seperate threads to counter my SOLA bad reviews thread. He then threw in a "Is Hungwell Funny" thread to boot.

Fantastic.

Then again, how can he EVER beat this?
You sure lucked out when you landed here. Make the most of it, DC. This is your validation. Live it up.
UN

BE

LIEV

A

BLE
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: Iggy Loses Mind, No Big Loss (or Who Are My Cheerleaders?)

Post by deathcurse »

This is pretty funny -
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
deathcurse wrote:but I don't think it's as bad your awesomely self-clowning "Is it Okay That I'm Almost 40 and Dressing Like a 14 Year Old?" threads.
Oh, you mean that thread where you revealed to everyone that you're so insecure and so hung up on what others think that you live in a barren apartment in fear that you'll bring some imaginary girl home some night and she'll think you're a dweeb for having some DVDs or books out in the open? Yeah, I enjoyed that one too.
The guys eaten up that I said I think its stupid to have DVD and CD shelves in one's living room. On that same thread, I said that I have DVD and CD shelves in my living room even though I think that it's stupid and tacky.

Iggy's translation? I live in a completely barren apartment. :lol:

Once I nipped that one in the bud, he moved onto THIS thread here, claiming he inspired it, when in reality, it was SoulsOfBlack and panteraman. I think by the end of the night, he was still maintaining that this thread was about him. I guess that ONE quote I posted of his halfway down the front page made him think that.

It was weird. I couldn't convince him that these things were untrue, even though they were OBVIOUSLY untrue. :lol:
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

GossipBoardWillEatItself, lol.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

deathcurse wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: :lol: I just read that thread and after seeing everybody go batshit crazy about that stupid fucking thread where we were all PLAY FIGHTING, I have to agree with Boosh - the most retarded motherfuckers on this board post on The Gossip Board.
And Iggytard is their king. :lol:
Better to reign in hell, I guess.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Watching his loyal followers all show up to lend support was weird too. Anything he said, no matter how crazy, had some mouthbreather showing up to say "Agreed! 100% right!" He's the pied piper of piss-poor posting.

In honor of everyone there drinking Iggy's pop, I'm going to start a petition asking Stevie to rename it The Guyana Board.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

deathcurse wrote:He's the pied piper of piss-poor posting.
This quote is overfilled with awesome. It's untouchable.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: the most retarded motherfuckers on this board post on The Gossip Board.

From The Gossip Board
Well fuck it, I'm out then.
:lol:
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: the most retarded motherfuckers on this board post on The Gossip Board.

From The Gossip Board
Well fuck it, I'm out then.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Oh fuckl stoner just got the triple eyes rollin' emoticon reply!
That is some serious fucking business going on there!
Queen Bee

Oh for fuck's sake, Mummy - I forgot that we have to speak slooooowly and and explain everything to your feeble ass. I was talking about people who post on The Gossip Board REGULARLY...you know, like that's mainly where they post? Of course I realize regularity stopped being a part of your life back in The Korean War, but if you insist on throwing another one of your completely humorless posts into the mix, I'm going to have to insist that the home health aide that's reading this to you at least TRY to follow along.

panteradouche - thank you for proving my point succinctly and with less retardation than your much more decrepit grandpa in arms.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Oh for fuck's sake, Mummy - I forgot that we have to speak slooooowly and and explain everything to your feeble ass. I was talking about people who post on The Gossip Board REGULARLY...you know, like that's mainly where they post? Of course I realize regularity stopped being a part of your life back in The Korean War, but if you insist on throwing another one of your completely humorless posts into the mix, I'm going to have to insist that the home health aide that's reading this to you at least TRY to follow along.

panteradouche - thank you for proving my point succinctly and with less retardation than your much more decrepit grandpa in arms.
hey listen you want to go after me fine ..but dont talk about the family...you didnt like it when somebody talked about your kids....who do you think you are? the queen of sludge you fat , self rightoues, insecure, hateful cunt! everybody has their nose so far up your fat ass on this board and the sludge lounge they can't come out , cause there up there so deep...you can attack the people on the gossip board but when somebody has the balls to stand up to you---we are stupid or douchbag or idiots....go ahead and make fun of my spelling or whatever your going to say....i dont care cause your the idiot....you think yor posts are the be all and end all .....wake up fat ass...most people are blowin smoke up your kiester....so back the fuck off Shamu

cue stop_ im a follower and not a leader!
Queen Bee

LMFAO ! You are the stupidest motherfucker alive, you know that?

Unless Itwalks is REALLY your grandpa, I didn't say shit about your family, you fucking mongoloid - just like deathcurse didn't bump that fucking thread you were assbleeding about the other night.

You seriously post like you have the cognitive functioning of a 12 yr old. And it's not because you have the babynuts to stand up to me - people smarter and more well hung than you have tried and failed - it's because every last one of your posts reads like a retarded tween's text message, that's why.

There's no way in fuck you can be serious, because if you are, you need to loosen the fucking chinstrap on your helmet and let some oxygen get to that malnourished glop of shit between your ears, you stupid little bitch.

Oh and:

who do you think you are? the queen of sludge
Everybody else does, why shouldn't I?

*flick*
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

i said what i had to say so why continue.....because you are the child who has to go back and forth with this bullshit.....you are really a piece of work.....break out the vibrator sister and let some of that hatred loose.....you fucking need it!
Queen Bee

I have no idea why you'd continue, placentaman319 - you just make a bigger fucking ass out of yourself every single time you hit SUBMIT, you mongoloid cuntflap.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

I couldn't care less about the gossip board, but I do have a question for this panteraman guy. Is having a signature that looks like the bedroom wall of a pimply-faced teenager really necessary?