Iron Man

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Iron Man

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I'm fucking tired of opening a thread only to read some more of your italicized dumbfuckery. Instead of just following me and SLD around and telling us how we're not funny, I've made this thread for you to show us and the rest of the board how funny and intelligent people post.

GO.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Re: Iron Man

Post by chickenona »

Yay! Finally a Hatas thread for one of my personal pet peeves on this board.

I will expound at tiresome length about what makes this fucking douchebag such a douchebag tomorrow morning.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that guy is a fucking twat.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

He's a really sexy poster with a delicious, bite-sized ass.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

God, that phrase is like a dental pick scraping at my brain.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

chickenona wrote:I will expound at tiresome length about what makes this fucking douchebag such a douchebag tomorrow morning.
well...?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I think I've already covered everything that sucks about this douche, but in case anyone missed it:

> He's super dorky when talking about hot chicks. "Bite-sized hind-end" is the douchiest, most un-hot phrase ever uttered to describe Adriana Lima's ass.

> Everything that comes out of his fingers, which I'd like to sever, is a cliche, but he acts like he's the first one ever to think of it.

> He has seen the proper spelling of the word "ridiculous" many times but still insists on spelling it "rediculous", especially when talking about how stupid someone else is.

> When I gave him shit the other night, he told me to "Shit on". WTF does this mean? I don't know but it sounds super, super retarded.

Everybody feel free to add your own. Just thinking about this boob is makin' me sick.
vaya con DIO

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

He called me a miserable piece of shit or something, without spelling out piece of shit. Followed by a smiley. *barf0rz*
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Look at the post count of Sebastain, Chicken, and Crouching and try tell me these losers have a life other than this message board, where they take great delight in being a loudmouth clique member that eveyrone laughs at, due to their obsession with this bullshit.

These fucking people can tell you who got the best of who, and on what message board, and how long ago. Good GOD, they are so wrapped up in thsi bullshit and playing their We tell it like it is roles that they don't realize they come across to the normal, casual posters who have lives and interests outside of their computer, as complete fucking idiots with no life..........only an internet message board.

But thanks for the thread dedicated to me, where I can fully express what so many think, but don't give a fuck about this enough to type it out.

Hey Sebastain, how long ago was it that _____ was put in his place by ____ on the ____ board?

Fill in those blanks with any name, and this no life, internet obsessed loser can tell you the exact answer.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Queen Bee

Here's a challenge for you TiredAss - go add up every word that all of us have ever said about you and then go add up every word you've ever said about us. I fucking guarantee you've spent more time and keystrokes trying to get our attention than we have when we break down and throw you a fucking bone every now and then.

You sniff at our asses and mewl like a fucking bitch in heat.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

You'd be amazed at how many fully agree, but don't give a fuck about this bullshit to type it out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amaze me and tell how many. A rough guess will do fine seeing you can't even count your own posts, brainiac.

Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Here's a challenge for you TiredAss - go add up every word that all of us have ever said about you and then go add up every word you've ever said about us. .

What a fucking lie, lardass. You spew belittling bullshit at most EVERYone. That is what you are known for. You have responded and made belittling remarks at me that I ignored. But you slam more people than any of us can keep track of. Look at how prolific you are on this board, as well as your attacks on the lounge board.

You fucking smartass obese tub of shit.
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

Ironman wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Here's a challenge for you TiredAss - go add up every word that all of us have ever said about you and then go add up every word you've ever said about us. .

What a fucking lie, you lying lardass. You spew belittling bullshit at most EVERYone. That is what you are known for. And I still say it stems from you being unhappy with yourself.

Prove it.

Prove it or I'll invoke the Toxx Clause and you'll be banned.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Ironman wrote:

What a fucking lie, you lying lardass. You spew belittling bullshit at most EVERYone. That is what you are known for. And I still say it stems from you being unhappy with yourself.

Prove it.

Prove it or I'll invoke the Toxx Clause and you'll be banned.
Like that needs to be proven for it to be realized. It known by everyone who reads this board. You seem to take great pride in that being your thing, cutting others down.

Just like I am sure you'll find fault with my italicizing in that last sentence, ir if I happen to mispell a word, you are all over that, as if a mere mispelled word is an indication of someone's overall intellect.

GOD you are a piece of shit who should have been banned, for the good and peace of this board, LONG ago.

Now make fun of my putting the word, long, in all caps.

That's my last input on this, as i don't want to start racking up enormous post counts, like you losers with no life have.............. Unlike you, I don't live for this nonsense. But, whatever makes you feel loved.
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

It obviously needs to be proven. I just said that you spend more time talking about me and my friends than we do about you. It can easily be proven.

Now prove it or you'll get a Sludge Judge thread and most likely be banned.

Come on, what are you afraid of...counting? Prove me wrong, dude, go on. When you're right, you're right....right?
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Damn - I'm having a brain fade...

Who was that other guy that used to post on here that was always ragging on chicks, calling them fat?

I know somebody must remember - turned out he was a fat, bald, middle-aged lying geek. Funny - most of the guys that pop boners over calling chicks fat turn out to be henpecked, overweight Harvey Milquetoast's in real life.

Can't for the life of me recall that dude's name - Lickin' Chicken or something like that?
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Anyone can do a search of any board, with only your name in the Author box. That'll show the multitude of hate, cutdowns, belittling, name calliing bullshit posts you post on a regular basis.

The board would be so much better off without you, and yet you claim to have me banned...........LOL If you, the most nasty ongoing poster on the entire board, can pull that one off, more power to ya.

And Mitzi, I don't call anyone obese, just this fatass who attacks everyone else, for little to no reason, on a constant basis. Its overdue, putting this piece of shit in her place.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Ironman wrote:That's my last input on this, as i don't want to start racking up enormous post counts
Ironbrain wrote:Anyone can do a search of any board, with only your name in the Author box. That'll show the multitude of hate, cutdowns, belittling, name calliing bullshit posts you post on a regular basis

*snort*
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

That's the best you got, pointing out that I posted one ( make that, two, now) posts after I said I was done?

You have nothing of any substance, do you? :roll:

You know what I said was right on the money.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

First, know that having that anus-violating KISS avatar instantly negates anything and everything you say. Anywhere and everywhere.

Second, I find you a scared, angry person that probably gets slapped by a strong pimp hand on a daily basis.

I think it's precious that you've chosen to attempt to reinforce your spinal column in this primer of self-ownage.

Your claim that you're speaking for all the timid, unwashed Sludge posters is not only deluded, it's ludicrous. Go ahead. Tell me you have the PMs to prove it.

Just as in real life, no one here finds you humorous, coherent, threatening or substantive.

You've said nothing "right on the money," just as your back shaving joke wasn't funny. Surely by now you understand what happens in that muddled, angry place called the inside of your head does not necessarily translate to the rest of the world?

It's obvious that you get off from having a stiletto ground into your ballsack. I should probably be charging you for this.
Queen Bee

TiredAss wrote:That's my last input on this, as i don't want to start racking up enormous post counts, like you losers with no life have.............. Unlike you, I don't live for this nonsense.

Sure looks that way. :lol:

Now prove that I was lying about you using more keystrokes than all of us combined, you fucking pussy. That is, if you can take time out from posting even more words than you've already posted.

What's the matter, can't count?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ironman wrote:And Mitzi, I don't call anyone obese, just this fatass who attacks everyone else, for little to no reason, on a constant basis. Its overdue, putting this piece of shit in her place.
You're right. Calling her fat is LONG overdue.

Bless you, pioneer.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Queen Bee

Ironman wrote:And Mitzi, I don't call anyone obese, just this fatass who attacks everyone else, for little to no reason, on a constant basis. Its overdue, putting this piece of shit in her place.

Let me know when you plan on doing that so I can mark my calendar.

Will it be before or after you prove that you don't spend more time talking about me than I do about you?

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I don't understand Ironman. He said that arguing on the internet is "meaningless" and that anyone who does so can't get laid but every time I turn around, he's arguing on the internet. Not only that but he always seems a lot more worked up over it than the other person.

I asked him what posts here aren't meaningless and his response made me laugh.
Ironman wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
So I'll ask you again, what posts here aren't meaningless?
News on band we all enjoy. Old photos from concerts we've never seen. Photos of hot women. Inside information on bands you can't get anywhere else. And so on.....
For a guy that's constantly telling people they can't get laid, he responded like someone who hasn't seen a pussy since he was born.

"Old photos from concerts we've never seen"? :lol:
Queen Bee

I want just one person to come to this thread and say one of the following:

a) "I myself have laughed at one of Ironman's posts"

b) "I have personally witnessed somebody else laughing at an Ironman post and not just Ironman himself"

c) "Ironman is one of the main reasons I come to the board - his insight and contributions are invaluable"

d) "If Ironman disappeared, I would notice, and I think other people would too".

Just ONE person saying ONE of those things.

Just one.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I laughed my ass off at the post where he said you "belittle" people but only because I'm pretty sure he was sobbing when he wrote that.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Teh Toxx Clause? Us rural MN's don't understand.

You gonna ban every dipshit that crosses you, Queenie? Sludge needs ammo for tardball. Not just garden-variety dipshits that post about Winger, either. Dipshits that are flame warriors at the ready.
Queen Bee

I can't ban anyone, whitey.

Drink more and it will all make sense, I promise.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I can't ban anyone, whitey.

Drink more and it will all make sense, I promise.

Stop belittling people with your put-downs and cold pricklies.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

I'm drinking more.

I'm drinking so much I almost wanna read a mummuy post. Almost.