Nicole76

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Nicole76

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Jesus bloody-fingered Christ on a barbed wire keyboard.

This vacuous cunt showed up a mere nine days ago and thinks she’s going to achieve world domination with her post count. She’s averaging nearly 20 posts a day – not even Iggy can hold a candle to that.

If I wanted to hear from a soft-skulled college student 200 times over the past nine days, I’d go sit in the student union building wearing a sign that says “free beer for meaningless comments.”

This chick is a spoiled little princess who thinks she’s hell on wheels. In fact, she’s already mouthed off to the grownups on several occasions.

Thanks to her (a) lack of self control, (b) non-existent common sense and (c) obvious lack of a social life or sex partner, she’s made a very special new Sludge friend.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Re: Nicole76

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

I'm sure all of our Sludge pals will be interested to know your opinion of us. This will no doubt add to your circle of friends.

nicole76 wrote:This is Metal Sludge, and the majority of people who post on here are ignorant middle aged losers who have to find self-imortance on this board, because in real life, nobody wants to hear them spout their ignorant shit.

LMAO at you running over here like a trained fucking poodle to check out your own, shiny thread!
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

Holy hole-in-a-doughnut you're fast with the hate!

That's soooo hot.
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

I'm 21 years old, stop acting like I'm a child or something. Just because my breasts don't drag on the ground like yours do, doesn't mean I'm a "child".

I have been on Metal Sludge YEARS ago...but I stopped coming because of assholes like you who go around shitting on other people's posts.

I mostly post on long breaks in between classes. I have a social life, unlike a 30-40+ year old who spends all day on a message board!

I think it's fucking HILARIOUS that this board even has a "Hatas" section. Get the fuck over it!!! You are really sad to be taking shit so personally. Lighten up.
PussinBoots36
In Retirement

Post by PussinBoots36 »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:I'm sure all of our Sludge pals will be interested to know your opinion of us. This will no doubt add to your circle of friends.

nicole76 wrote:This is Metal Sludge, and the majority of people who post on here are ignorant middle aged losers who have to find self-imortance on this board, because in real life, nobody wants to hear them spout their ignorant shit.

LMAO at you running over here like a trained fucking poodle to check out your own, shiny thread!
I have always wondered if the people here are such "middle-aged losers," why is it that all the young, hot and cool kids want to hang out here and chat with them (us). Someone from Tennessee (and going to school in Kentucky for God's sake) that has the gall to call people here ignorant is priceless.
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
--Jonathan Swift
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahaha, I've known this was coming since Sunday.

This chick is ornery and never shuts up. It was inevitable.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Ralph, trust me, it's been building for days.

But I'm still thrilled you got a little warm. I'll try to be more hateful, more often.

Nicole, you ignorant cunt. If my being a huge asshole will make you go away again, rest assured I'm going to do my best.

I've seen your picture. Your tits have already started that downward slide, and we both know it. They never were perky, they never will be perky, so if I were you, I wouldn't try playing that card.

"I have been on Metal Sludge YEARS ago..." What the fuck does that mean, college girl? If you were here before, did you rack up 20 posts a day? Were you an annoying cunt? Or did you just keep your cock hole shut and read like you're supposed to?

You obviously think you're tough enough to sling shit around here, and if you're such a "Sludge Expert," you realize that numb twats like yourself are nothing but a target with a head-dot right in the center. Get ready for it, or pack your shit up in your shiny new car that mommy and daddy bought for you and drive the fuck into the sunset.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Where was her picture?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

I'm on here because I like metal...but made the mistake of going into the Sludge Lounge. What's wrong with going to school out of state? I go to school in KY because TN schools didn't offer good programs in my major. What's wrong with that? And why the fuck are you paying such close attention to everything I post?

I post on here so much because what the fuck else am I supposed to do in Bowling Green, KY?!!? Go to a shitty dive bar and get drunk on a weeknight?

And I am obviously not trying to make friends on this board.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Chickie -
It's on the "post your high school pictures" thread. It's so fresh you can still smell the Polaroid fumes.

She tried to get lippy with Stoner on that one.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:Ralph, trust me, it's been building for days.

But I'm still thrilled you got a little warm. I'll try to be more hateful, more often.

Nicole, you ignorant cunt. If my being a huge asshole will make you go away again, rest assured I'm going to do my best.

I've seen your picture. Your tits have already started that downward slide, and we both know it. They never were perky, they never will be perky, so if I were you, I wouldn't try playing that card.

"I have been on Metal Sludge YEARS ago..." What the fuck does that mean, college girl? If you were here before, did you rack up 20 posts a day? Were you an annoying cunt? Or did you just keep your cock hole shut and read like you're supposed to?

You obviously think you're tough enough to sling shit around here, and if you're such a "Sludge Expert," you realize that numb twats like yourself are nothing but a target with a head-dot right in the center. Get ready for it, or pack your shit up in your shiny new car that mommy and daddy bought for you and drive the fuck into the sunset.
This is a message board! Not a street gang. You take things way too serious.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

It's a female Speedymuffler!!!

Next she'll be claiming to be a SLUDGE LEGEND!
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Nicole76 wrote:I'm on here because I like metal...but made the mistake of going into the Sludge Lounge. What's wrong with going to school out of state? I go to school in KY because TN schools didn't offer good programs in my major. What's wrong with that? And why the fuck are you paying such close attention to everything I post?

I post on here so much because what the fuck else am I supposed to do in Bowling Green, KY?!!? Go to a shitty dive bar and get drunk on a weeknight?

And I am obviously not trying to make friends on this board.
Nobody's paying "such close attention" to what you post. You stick out like a naked hillbilly with a pink goat.

What else are you supposed to be doing? Mommy and daddy are shelling out big bucks to buy you a college degree - try logging off and cracking some books, Einstein.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

M'mmm...your obsession with me is flattering.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Nicole76 wrote:I'm 21 years old, stop acting like I'm a child or something. Just because my breasts don't drag on the ground like yours do, doesn't mean I'm a "child".

I have been on Metal Sludge YEARS ago...but I stopped coming because of assholes like you who go around shitting on other people's posts.
I'm guessing alternym.

For a "21 year old" she seems to have seen many bands in concert who haven't toured in years. She knows who Damone from Fast Times is, Teddy Roosevelt's penis supposedly being huge and knows that BTO are fat guys...

I wonder if Liver Lips made his way back?
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Interesting theory, Lumi. That's why you make the big bucks.

Think he's clever enough to come up with a picture like this?

Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

ok..i dont do the hatas thing at all, and i will read this thread in its entirety tomorrow morning...cause its dinner time now.

but...god fucking damn does this idiot (and by idiot, i mean nicole...short attention span and all) suck.

you make ZVD seem like a quality poster.

you...stupid cunt..SUCK!!!

and by cunt, i mean dried up, skin flaky, gnarled up clit SAHARAPUSSY (props to sugarmama for that last adjective)

fuck i hate stupid young twats..gotta spell everything out for them.

edited cause i misspelled hate :P
Last edited by Drunk Kennedy on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Looks Polynesian.

What's the 76 in the name stand for?
vaya con DIO

Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

chickenona wrote:Looks Polynesian.

What's the 76 in the name stand for?

too stupid to spell 69 right.
biff malibu
Recording Your Demo

Post by biff malibu »

Nicole 76 you are spot fucking on! Keep the posts coming, you were 100% wright. The old cows think they own this place and it will be only a matter of time before they take each other out.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

biff malibu wrote:Nicole 76 you are spot fucking on! Keep the posts coming, you were 100% wright. The old cows think they own this place and it will be only a matter of time before they take each other out.
SHUT THE FUCK UP MORON!
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

FUCCCCK EVERYONNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

I thought I was in the Lounge while reading this thread. Whoops :lol:
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Yeah, she adds nothing of value.

Something which I've been accused of as well so I think I'm a good judge.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Is Nicole the one with the Chink friend?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:Interesting theory, Lumi. That's why you make the big bucks.

Think he's clever enough to come up with a picture like this?

Isn't that supposed to be her on the right? Bitch looks like a Morlock with a suntan.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Nicole76 wrote:I'm 21 years old, stop acting like I'm a child or something. Just because my breasts don't drag on the ground like yours do, doesn't mean I'm a "child".
You are a child. You are totally clueless.
Nicole76 wrote:I have been on Metal Sludge YEARS ago...but I stopped coming because of assholes like you who go around shitting on other people's posts.
Awwww, did the big anonymous internet meanies upset ?
Nicole76 wrote:I mostly post on long breaks in between classes. I have a social life, unlike a 30-40+ year old who spends all day on a message board!
You have no social life. You have the shell of one. You're a student and you have limited resources. You THINK you have a social life, but when you have limits to what you can do for entertainment, that is not a social life my dear.

Besides, the term "social life" now means something else entirely different - "social life" in this day and age, by and large, means "I'm too broke to buy myself some real entertainment, so I go to coffee shops to talk about naive "change the world" nonsense, and house parties, because I have to budget for daily coffee and a bottle of juice vs a bottle of water."

Nicole76 wrote:I post on here so much because what the fuck else am I supposed to do in Bowling Green, KY?!!? Go to a shitty dive bar and get drunk on a weeknight?
Wait a second. Which is it ? You only post on long breaks because you have a social life, or you post on here so much because there's nothing to do in BG ?
Nicole76 wrote:I think it's fucking HILARIOUS that this board even has a "Hatas" section. Get the fuck over it!!! You are really sad to be taking shit so personally. Lighten up.
Oh, the sweet taste of irony glazed upon an infected labium.....
Nicole76 wrote:I have been on Metal Sludge YEARS ago...but I stopped coming because of assholes like you who go around shitting on other people's posts.
Nicole76 wrote:I mostly post on long breaks in between classes. I have a social life, unlike a 30-40+ year old who spends all day on a message board!
Nicole76 wrote:And I am obviously not trying to make friends on this board.
Then why upset about a hatas section ?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Nicole76 wrote:I post on here so much because what the fuck else am I supposed to do in Bowling Green, KY?!!? Go to a shitty dive bar and get drunk on a weeknight?
That's sheer brilliance, right there.

"Hahahaha, I have a social life, and yoooouuuuu dooooooooon't! But wait, there's really nothing to do here, so what else am I supposed to do with my social life besides post here? I sure as hell won't be going out!"
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

She looks like a mexican shit in her whore mother's cunt.

Not that I believe that's her in that picture or anything.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I would have at least lied and claimed I was the girl on the left. At least she's kinda cute.