Who looks like more of a fag?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Re: Who looks like more of a fag?

Post by justinjc7 »

deathcurse wrote:
poizond13 wrote:most of the people who come here to actually discuss music, not troll, have no problem with me.
This is absolutely not true. Even the people who talk about music laugh at you.

Where are all these people who are respecting your bizarre and oftentimes completely fictional insights? Because I don't see them in any of the threads you post your weird obsessive shit on.
so true, everyone whose heres for the music hates you for the totally stupid shit that you say. like assuming that def leppard only cancelled their tour cuz they didnt have poison??? wat a fucking joke
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:excuse me? ive never been to a party? u think ur cool just because you party cuz u are not. ive seen some of the biggest jack asses and losers party, that doesnt make u cool, ur the one at the party who thinks there sooo bad ass cuz their drunker than everyone else, but everyone is actually laughing at u. and btw im pretty sure i have been to way more parties than u, bt that doesnt make me any better than you. thats the most pathetic attempt at an insult ive ever seen. and i didnt come here to make friends either, and im sure theres plenty of people that dislike me bt at least im not as untolerably stupid as shit like u
:lol:

Thanks for the laugh.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Also, I think I'd rather piss my life away with a bottle than piss my life away OBSESSING ABOUT A SHITTY ROCK BAND WHO ONLY GIRLS EVER LIKED.

I've gotten pretty drunk in my day but I never sat on Bret Michaels' lap. Ever.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

poizond13 wrote:
justinjc7 wrote:excuse me? ive never been to a party? u think ur cool just because you party cuz u are not. ive seen some of the biggest jack asses and losers party, that doesnt make u cool, ur the one at the party who thinks there sooo bad ass cuz their drunker than everyone else, but everyone is actually laughing at u. and btw im pretty sure i have been to way more parties than u, bt that doesnt make me any better than you. thats the most pathetic attempt at an insult ive ever seen. and i didnt come here to make friends either, and im sure theres plenty of people that dislike me bt at least im not as untolerably stupid as shit like u

Thanks for the laugh.
u can't think of anything to refute back with? ur just gonna be a smart ass? im starting to wonder why im wasting my time with such an imbecile.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

deathcurse wrote:
poizond13 wrote:You , on the other hand, are a total fuckup in real life, who pissed your life away for the bottle. SAD.
I quit drinking almost two years ago and I'm not even 30.

Bobby Dall is almost 50 and he's taking fistfuls of oxies just to make it through 45 minute sets as the worst bass player in rock.

Again, you're stupid and your views on the world are that of a sheltered suburban kid who has never experienced real life in any sense of the term.
Yeah, but Bobby is a rock star. He as a successful career, and the funds necessary to take care of the problem. When it's all said and done he'll be back to touring the country and playing to thousands of people a night. You, meanwhile, are 30 years old and have absolutely nothing to show for it because you pissed your life away. You're a nobody and always will be.

Next please.
Last edited by poizond13 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:
poizond13 wrote:

Thanks for the laugh.
im starting to wonder why im wasting my time
Yeah, I bet you wonder about that a lot in your life.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:You, meanwhile, are 30 years old and have absolutely nothing to show for it because you pissed your life away. Your a nobody and always will be.

Next please.
And who are you exactly? Oh right. You're a 20-something retard who spends hours on the internet every day TALKING ABOUT POISON. Like you're a big shot CEO or something. :lol:

You're a miserable dude. The only joy you have in life is some shitty rock band who writes songs like "Unskinny Bop."

What is it that you do that makes you so important?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Oh and Bobby Dall hasn't been rock star for almost 20 years. Hate to break it to you but the majority of people in those jam packed sheds don't know his name and wouldn't recognize him if he walked up to them at Costco and said "I'm Bobby Dall."

That's the reality of Bobby Dall. And I hate to break it to you but ROCK STARS DIE FROM DRUGS ALL THE TIME, YOU FUCKING MORON.

Seriously. That's the funniest logic I've ever seen--he's Superman because back in the 80s, a bunch of teenage girls gave a shit about him. That'll stop him from ODing.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

deathcurse wrote:
poizond13 wrote:You, meanwhile, are 30 years old and have absolutely nothing to show for it because you pissed your life away. Your a nobody and always will be.

Next please.
And who are you exactly? Oh right. You're a 20-something retard who spends hours on the internet every day TALKING ABOUT POISON. Like you're a big shot CEO or something. :lol:

You're a miserable dude. The only joy you have in life is some shitty rock band who writes songs like "Unskinny Bop."

What is it that you do that makes you so important?
Who am I? All you need to know is that I'm not an alcoholic in my 30s working at a grocery store bagging groceries.

And no, unlike you, I am not miserable.

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

ok then who the fuck are you? wtf have you done with ur life that makes you worthy of criticizing someone elses issues
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

deathcurse wrote:Oh and Bobby Dall hasn't been rock star for almost 20 years. Hate to break it to you but the majority of people in those jam packed sheds don't know his name and wouldn't recognize him if he walked up to them at Costco and said "I'm Bobby Dall."

That's the reality of Bobby Dall. And I hate to break it to you but ROCK STARS DIE FROM DRUGS ALL THE TIME, YOU FUCKING MORON.

Seriously. That's the funniest logic I've ever seen--he's Superman because back in the 80s, a bunch of teenage girls gave a shit about him. That'll stop him from ODing.
Your hatred of Bobby aside, what really makes you sad is that you come here trying to crack jokes and be funny, but what you don't realize, what you've never realized, is that YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. At all. So your sole reason for existing here is a failure.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:Who am I? All you need to know is that I'm not an alcoholic in my 30s working at a grocery store bagging groceries.
Clever dodge. I've always been open and honest about my situation but you puss out at the simplest question.

Seriously - what is it that you do that makes you so important?
poizond13 wrote:And no, unlike you, I am not miserable.
You're seriously the most unhappy person who posts here. You're always crabby and you have no sense of humor whatsoever.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:Your hatred of Bobby aside, what really makes you sad is that you come here trying to crack jokes and be funny, but what you don't realize, what you've never realized, is that YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. At all. So your sole reason for existing here is a failure.
What's cold and white and on a hotel bathroom floor?

BOBBY DALL'S CORPSE.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Look on the bright side, poizowned. If a drug dealer cuts off every finger on Bobby Dall's left hand except one, he can still play in Poison!
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

deathcurse wrote: You're seriously the most unhappy person who posts here. You're always crabby and you have no sense of humor whatsoever.
Another one of your alcoholic delusions. How does one act "crabby" on an internet forum? Is it because I don't find your jokes funny or amusing? Wrong again. Most of my posts here are regarding music, and I enjoy a friendly conversation, which I have had quite a few of here over the years. It's only when trolls like you get involved that it turns ugly, and that's not my fault.

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:Another one of your alcoholic delusions. How does one act "crabby" on an internet forum? Is it because I don't find your jokes funny or amusing? Wrong again. Most of my posts here are regarding music, and I enjoy a friendly conversation, which I have had quite a few of here over the years. It's only when trolls like you get involved that it turns ugly, and that's not my fault.
You know what's ugly? Bobby Dall choking on his own vomit. THAT'S ugly.

Also, Bret Michaels' wig.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Oh! And smooth job avoiding my question YET AGAIN. :lol:

Third time - what is it that you do that makes you so important?
justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

i asked the same question as well. he realizes hes a steaming pile of shit, so hes trying to avoid the question
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

deathcurse wrote:Oh! And smooth job avoiding my question YET AGAIN. :lol:

Unlike you, I don't come here to discuss my personal life. Really, it's none of your business. But as I said, I have certainly accomplished more than a 30 year old drunken grocery bagger. And this has gone on more than long enough. This is the kind of thing you live for, so I won't let it go any further. Good luck with your habit, troll.

poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

justinjc7 wrote:i asked the same question as well. he realizes hes a steaming pile of shit, so hes trying to avoid the question
You two make a good team. Maybe later you can run a train on LetUsPrey. :lol:

justinjc7
Headlining Clubs

Post by justinjc7 »

poizond13 wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Oh! And smooth job avoiding my question YET AGAIN. :lol:

Unlike you, I don't come here to discuss my personal life. Really, it's none of your business. But as I said, I have certainly accomplished more than a 30 year old drunken grocery bagger. And this has gone on more than long enough. This is the kind of thing you live for, so I won't let it go any further. Good luck with your habit, troll.
well if ur too insecure to talk about ur personal life, dont bring up the personal lives of others. u cant talk without the walk buddy. i give up on this thread, for now, u cant win when ur talking to someone with the iq of a door knob
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

poizond13 wrote:Unlike you, I don't come here to discuss my personal life. Really, it's none of your business. But as I said, I have certainly accomplished more than a 30 year old drunken grocery bagger. And this has gone on more than long enough. This is the kind of thing you live for, so I won't let it go any further. Good luck with your habit, troll.
Am I supposed to be a grocery bagger now? :lol:

You're a pussy. You pussed out. You don't even have anything you could have EXAGGERATED. You live with mom and dad and you go see Poison with your lawnmowing money.

HAHAHAHA!!!!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

deathcurse wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Unlike you, I don't come here to discuss my personal life. Really, it's none of your business. But as I said, I have certainly accomplished more than a 30 year old drunken grocery bagger. And this has gone on more than long enough. This is the kind of thing you live for, so I won't let it go any further. Good luck with your habit, troll.
Am I supposed to be a grocery bagger now? :lol:

You're a pussy. You pussed out. You don't even have anything you could have EXAGGERATED. You live with mom and dad and you go see Poison with your lawnmowing money.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

What did you expect from a virgin like pee-13?

The closest he's ever come to a pussy (besides his cat) is watching the titty-cam at Motley Spew.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

poizond13 wrote:what really makes you sad is that you come here trying to crack jokes and be funny, but what you don't realize, what you've never realized, is that YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. At all. So your sole reason for existing here is a failure.
Pot meet kettle...

Hey and congratulations for not using one gay joke in that post!
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

poizond13 wrote:So your sole reason for existing here is a failure.
Fucking beautiful.

Greg, you need to calm down. Deathcurse made a great point the other day: You're obsessed with a band that's all about fun, yet you're a cunt.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

poizond13 wrote:justinjc7

OR

LeUsPrey

One more vote for the kid who sits on Bret Michaels' lap.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

You guys are relentless. Dude's asking who looks gayer so he can decide which one to approach and request hours of mutual dick-tickling.

He thought "Hatas" was Spanish for "Pitlickin'".
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:

I'm pretty sure that this thread really backfired for ol' firecrotch.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

deathcurse wrote:Look on the bright side, poizowned. If a drug dealer cuts off every finger on Bobby Dall's left hand except one, he can still play in Poison!
Bullshit.

He can't play it now with all 10 fingers.
ImageImage
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

LetUsPrey wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:

I'm pretty sure that this thread really backfired for ol' firecrotch.
Wrong again, fall out bitch.