My Apology.

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: My Apology.

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

Ok you have to be doing it on purpose at this point. :lol:

"Other people like me! They really do! And they don't like p13! waahh!"

Who gives a fuck. And dude I love Wu-Tang. I've probably *forgotten* more about Wu-Tang than any poster here knows. Not once have I ever talked Wu with you.

Coulda guessed you like them from 6 Feet Deep in your avatar, but again I don't see what your point is.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:Ok you have to be doing it on purpose at this point. :lol:

Who gives a fuck. And dude I love Wu-Tang. I've probably *forgotten* more about Wu-Tang than any poster here knows. Not once have I ever talked Wu with you.

Coulda guessed you like them from 6 Feet Deep in your avatar, but again I don't see what your point is.
My point wasn't to say I'm popular or anything like that, though it may have seemed like it. You just said that I offer neither of the things people come here for, and I was just saying that if that was true I don't think ANYONE on here would like me. And quite a few people do, I'm friendly with a lot of really cool people on here. Not being a douche looking for popularity points, I was just saying that in response to your comment.

And with the Wu comment, my only point their was saying that I have a lot of good music talks on here despite the fact that the hair metal point in my life has passed. You may not like me, but if you ever wanna talk Wu some time, me and MurrayFiend have been known to have a good Wu talk every now and then!
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Hey you fuckers, cut it out. BLP backhand bitch slaps me and you two make it all about your little pissing match. Take it somewhere else.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
poizond13
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by poizond13 »

Glad to see the fall out bitch is getting his ass handed to him yet again. Maybe one day he'll get the hint and just leave.
DISCLAIMER: The below images were forced upon me against my will by the moderator and are NOT of my choosing.

Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

poizond13 wrote:Glad to see the fall out bitch is getting his ass handed to him yet again. Maybe one day he'll get the hint and just leave.
You never got the hint.

Leave.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Take.Your.Own.Advice
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Take.Your.Own.Advice »

poizond13 wrote:Maybe one day he'll get the hint and just leave.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:Ok you have to be doing it on purpose at this point. :lol:

:roll:

hey idiot just because you forgot more about the wu tang clan and claim to love the wu tang clan doesnt hide the fact that your thread still sucks
thats_what_she_said
Playing Frat Parties

Post by thats_what_she_said »

uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

thats_what_she_said wrote::roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:I've probably *forgotten* more about Star Trek than any poster here knows.
fixed lol
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
ChildOfTheDamned
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

MurrayFiend wrote:
ChildOfTheDamned wrote:I've probably *forgotten* more about Star Trek than any poster here knows.
fixed lol
So it's a good thing I'll have you around to bring me back up to speed on any Trek trivia I might slip on huh? :wink:

And uptheass you're a funny dude and all but I've never made a thread. Come back when you know something.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Just for you SoulsOfBlack...

I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Take.Your.Own.Advice wrote:
poizond13 wrote:Maybe one day he'll get the hint and just leave.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.