So Deathcurse

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Re: So Deathcurse

Post by chickenona »

I AM worried about Grish here, to be honest.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:
chickenona wrote:What the hell's the matter with you, boy?
That's what he does, he runs away when someone calls him out on shit. I think he calls it "ignoring a stupid moron", but it's usually when someone has hit a nerve. :wink:
She wasn't even talking to you, dumbass. :lol:

Elise, I'd shut the fuck up if I were you.

Deathcurse can leave my name out of shit right quick. RIGHT FUCKING QUICK.
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Have it your way then.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Gazpacho wrote:I did not respond as if she was talking to me.

You quoted her.

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

So you're saying just because I quoted her, I thought she was talking to me? I was responding to the quoted statement. Did you wake n bake today?
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

Goddamn I love their sourdough burgers. you're fucking making me hungry.
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Gazpacho wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:I did not respond as if she was talking to me.

You quoted her.

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

So you're saying just because I quoted her, I thought she was talking to me? I was responding to the quoted statement. Did you wake n bake today?
If I have to explain it, you'd never understand it anyway.

Damn.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

You're probably right.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

Facedown wrote:
EliseThePiece wrote:My life partner left his name logged in on my computer.
I did not.

Yes you did and you know it.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

As you know, it would have been impossible since I was busy reaping your wool socks.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

Facedown wrote:As you know, it would have been impossible since I was busy reaping your wool socks.

Everyone knows my socks are made from the skin of boys testicles. EVERYONE knows this.
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

I DIDN'T. :evil:
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Reading through this thread is like watching my little kids misbehave in the back seat of my car while I'm driving them somewhere.

"Stay on your side."
"Daaaaaaaaaad! He hit me!"
"Daaaaaaaaaad! She pulled my hair!"
"Stop it!"
"No! You stop it!"

Still, they sound more mature than you guys... 8)
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Yeah, well, now I know who's gonna get the dodgeball in the nuts.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

My brain just exploded. It can't technically ever be a dodgeball in the nuts, because if it makes impact, it didn't dodge the balls.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

FUCK.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Buffoon wrote:P.S- and you go fuck off with this 2t shit already. but Dont go killing yourself over it...
See? I'm supposed to "leave your name out of" shit even though it was chicke that brought you up. And you're the one going around telling this suicide story, as evidenced by this post right here and of course people telling me it was you.

As far as being called out on the 2T thing, cry me a fucking river. You're almost as much of a creep as her for lying about who she was. Except I guess you didn't really lie to everyone, did you? No, you even betrayed her trust--your supposed friend--and went around telling people she's really a baldheaded fatso. And then when it comes out on the board, years later, you throw your "good friend" Stoner under the bus by fueling 2T's claim that she was lying. "Leave my name out of this!!!"

You can't have it both ways. You can't lie for a baldheaded bitch, tell everyone, and then expect your name to stay out of it. You can't tell people a completely exaggerated story about me trying to kill myself and then have your name kept out of it. And you can't voluntarily throw yourself into chickenona's white trash Jerry Springer rodeo and expect your name to be kept out of it. By the way, I heard about you telling people chickenona sounds like Grandma Clampett on the phone. You're actually kind of awesome!

Sure enough I got my PM from you. Thank you. For all the bullshit you've caused your "friends" here, you sure as sensitive when your name gets brought up.

I hope a homeless person spits AIDS in your mouth, you twat.

And no, I won't marry you, so when this one goes belly up, try another account.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

By the way, feel free to tell your side of this suicide story. We all know you will. You're obviously a liar, as I've demonstrated. You lie about everyone you've tried to get close to here because you're fucking BORING. I don't even think you're interesting enough to be a sociopath. You're boring and the only time you've ever contributed anything here that's not "Tee-hee! My vagina!" is when I've brought your name up.

You're welcome.

By the way, your first post was around 8 in the morning my time and the PM I just got saying you're not going "spill [my] personal shit on sludge" was around 1.

Really? :lol:
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

GodDAMN, for somebody who claims to be "smirking" his way through all this and who just about LIVES to slather people with shit in your "brutal" flame wars, you certainly do love to play the outraged how-dare-you card left and fucking right around here.

Let's get this straight right now - Elise is NOT the one who spilled to anyone, ever, about 2T's real appearance (which at the end of the day isn't really the huge scandalous earth-shaking lie you claim it to be...somebody lied on the net about what they look like? That shit actually happens? Gee, YA THINK?). She ended up taking that fall, but it WASN'T her.

But I can fully understand your eagerness to play the pre-emptive "you're a liar" card too, with this particular poster.

And for God's sake, EVERYONE knows I sound like Granny Clampett. I actually warn people before I talk to them, it's so bad.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Let's get this straight right now - Elise is NOT the one who spilled to anyone, ever, about 2T's real appearance (which at the end of the day isn't really the huge scandalous earth-shaking lie you claim it to be...somebody lied on the net about what they look like? That shit actually happens? Gee, YA THINK?). She ended up taking that fall, but it WASN'T her.
Yes. She was. She told Stoner. And then Stoner told me because she was freaked out about all of her internet friends being fucking mental cases.

"Let's get this straight right now" :lol:

Like you're the authority on all this shit! You're the one that's going to straighten everything out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bitch, you can't even get off your damn computer and now your family's falling apart. Don't tell ME what's what.

And yes, I'm still smirking. There are few things more delightful than a whiny PM from Elise, especially since I called it right from the get-go.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:And for God's sake, EVERYONE knows I sound like Granny Clampett. I actually warn people before I talk to them, it's so bad.
Before you get all worked up about me posting *gasp!* twice in a row, you added this part.

It's not so much that you sound like that (you are, after all, REALLY OLD), it's that Elise finds it mockworthy enough to go around and gossip about it. I find your voice less interesting than your supposed friend making fun of you behind your back.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

It wasn't behind my back, DC. I knew all about it.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:It wasn't behind my back, DC. I knew all about it.
Okay great! You know everything chickenona. You know who the source of every piece of gossip is and you know every discussion anyone's ever had.

Who gives a fuck? I know you really want to be an important player in this drama so I won't take that away from you.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

deathcurse wrote:Bitch, you can't even get off your damn computer and now your family's falling apart. Don't tell ME what's what.
No matter how many times you repeat this, it will continue to be untrue. We're not falling apart. We follow our own course. Not that I expect you to understand - you don't really have a family. Nice red herring though.

As for the rest of it - I don't claim to know EVERYTHING about this. But I do know that Elise took a fall for something that wasn't her responsibility.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:No matter how many times you repeat this, it will continue to be untrue. We're not falling apart. We follow our own course. Not that I expect you to understand - you don't really have a family. Nice red herring though.
I have a family. And if my mother couldn't get off her computer because she desperately wanted cock from men who aren't her husband, I wouldn't sit there and go "Oh, we're just following our own course." Unless of course, you mean you're following a course right into an iceberg.

Don't worry about it. Organized infidelity within marriages always works out. No odds to beat here and you being a dopey fucking pillhead probably won't complicate matters further.
chickenona wrote:But I do know that Elise took a fall for something that wasn't her responsibility.
How would you know that? Did Elise tell you that? I was "there" when the whole thing came out, chicke. Don't even try to tell me something else happened. You can tell everyone else but if you want ME to believe this lie, you're dumber and crazier than even I give you credit for.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Here's what's going to happen to you, chickenona. I know this because it's happened to all of Elise's "good friends."

You're going to defend her. All evidence that she's a creepy liar will mean nothing to you because no matter what truths come out, she's your friend and you're going to believe her.

Down the road, something incredibly personal about you is going to come out on the boards. I know you post every detail about your shitty white trash life anyway but let's say there's something REALLY BAD. It gets posted, Elise is the source because you told no one else, and then you realize that Elise is a backstabbing cunt who's willing to sell everyone out because she's a boring person who wants excitement in her life.

It will be around this time that someone else will come to her defense, claiming that everyone else is a liar except Elise, and that nobody knows what they're talking about. This person will insist that THEY are the ones who hold The_Truth.

This isn't even speculation. I've watched it happen before and I'm certain I will watch it again.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Okay, fine, tiger, you're absolutely certain because you were "there" (whatever a "there" bracketed in quotes might mean). And no, I DON'T want to be an "important player" in this never-ending dogfight. If I see a friend getting swiped with your shit brush, I'll stick up for them, but I'm not really big on the gossipmongering. The only reason I started this thread was so I could hear the cockamamie thought process that went into making you think that I'd go to the trouble of posing as my daughter.

Also, if you don't want your life to continue to be fodder for gossip, there are two things you can do to stop it.

1. Stop making enemies on the board with your utter inability to let go of a grudge or end an argument gracefully.

2. Quit doing dumb drama-queen shit in your private life that Sludge people could find out about.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Okay, fine, tiger, you're absolutely certain because you were "there" (whatever a "there" bracketed in quotes might mean).
What do you think it means, retard? :lol:

It means that I wasn't physically anywhere but I was around this whole mess when it went down. I know who said what.
chickenona wrote:If I see a friend getting swiped with your shit brush, I'll stick up for them
You mean the friend that YOU brought up?
chickenona wrote:1. Stop making enemies on the board with your utter inability to let go of a grudge or end an argument gracefully.

2. Quit doing dumb drama-queen shit in your private life that Sludge people could find out about.
1. Elise was never my "enemy," at least not that I was aware of. I was pretty dumbfounded when I was told she was the source of this rumor.

2. chickenona, you're making yourself look like a fool with this. IT'S NOT THE REAL STORY. There is a story but the one Elise is telling isn't even close. If Stoner wants to tell it the way it happened, she can, but since it's not out there, I'd like to keep it that way. I much prefer Elise's fictional version.

Holy shit, are you really suggesting that I'M upset about my life being thrown in my face? Hahahahaha! You're amazing. Not so amazing that you won't die alone because your family all left you when you couldn't control your own selfishness, but pretty amazing nonetheless.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Also, you fail to realize (because you are hopelessly stupid) is that the one thing that made me fodder for gossip wasn't making enemies nor was it having drama in my personal life. It was being friends with someone who was friends with Elise.

There are numerous people on this board who have drama in their lives while maintaining "e-enemies." The key factor here is Elise. That's it.

I know you're lonely and you really need friends. Once your husband leaves you and your kid moves out, you need someone to call you because you don't want to OD and then get discovered a week later by the guy coming to read the meter. I GET IT. But Elise is a miserable turd. You will find this to be true. Don't get all huffy with me because I'm trying to spare you the humiliation.

Which reminds me, WHY AM I DOING THAT?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Jesus Christ, blah blah blah blah blah.

Look, I brought up Elise as a source for the intial topic of the thread. I didn't expect her to post and I didn't expect you to go into full attack mode. You can't try and blame your own inability to let go of a grudge on me JUST BECAUSE I STARTED THE THREAD.

And please, please, enough of the Grishnak Boss psychoanalysis tactic. It's really making you look more stupid than spiteful at this point.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Jesus Christ, blah blah blah blah blah.
So stop responding, moron! :lol:

Oh shit, that would mean spending time with your family. Never mind.
chickenona wrote:Look, I brought up Elise as a source for the intial topic of the thread. I didn't expect her to post and I didn't expect you to go into full attack mode. You can't try and blame your own inability to let go of a grudge on me JUST BECAUSE I STARTED THE THREAD.
I wouldn't have said shit about her if you didn't hold her up as this shining example of internet integrity. :lol:

Best case scenario: ELISE IS STILL A PIECE OF SHIT. Think about it. If this suicide story was true, that would mean that Elise is going around gossiping about people's suicide attempts so that it can used against them in flamewars.

And I was friendly with Elise when she was doing all this. What kind of a person would do such a thing? It's awful. That she's such a fucking liar that she perverted the story beyond recognition is the one thing I'm thankful for.
chickenona wrote:And please, please, enough of the Grishnak Boss psychoanalysis tactic. It's really making you look more stupid than spiteful at this point.
Spiteful?

"You tried to kill yourself lol"

You people are fucking ridiculous, acting all pious about what I'm saying while THAT'S the kind of stuff you're using on people. It's sick.

And I appreciate the sickness of it. I think it's great. But don't sit there and tell me you guys aren't fucking retard maniacs because YOU ARE.