So Deathcurse

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: So Deathcurse

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Where are you getting the impression that I'm not "taking comments in stride" here?
chickenona wrote:Take that finger you're wagging in my face and cram it up your ass, you sanctimonious no-life-having little manchild puke. Fuck you.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

So in other words, to be "taking comments in stride" is supposed to mean I just shut up and take your screechy bullshit? On a HATAS thread that I started myself?

Come on. You're not that stupid. Or maybe you are. I know Kiss Crue definitely is, but you spend half your time on Sludge on this board. You of all people should know how shit works here.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:So in other words, to be "taking comments in stride" is supposed to mean I just shut up and take you guys' bullshit?
No but it does mean not spazzing out and getting all defensive any time someone dares critique your lifestyle.

I don't know why you started this thread. I think it was an attempt to make me look crazy but then you didn't even do anything with that except try to one-up me on the craziness scale.

Seriously, confessing every sordid detail of your trashy life and then WHINING when people are grossed out is kinda silly. And it's what you've been doing for 7 pages now.
chickenona wrote:I know Kiss Crue definitely is, but you spend half your time on Sludge on this board.
I have no idea how someone could think this is possible, let alone true.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Oh, enough. That wasn't "spazzing out" and you know it. It was telling you off for being a little horse's ass. You write all these lengthy, angry, abusive posts and I respond by telling you to shut the fuck up because you're full of shit. It's getting to be a dull routine already.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Oh, enough. That wasn't "spazzing out" and you know it. It was telling you off for being a little horse's ass. You write all these lengthy, angry, abusive posts and I respond by telling you to shut the fuck up because you're full of shit. It's getting to be a dull routine already.
"Abusive" :lol:

You ask me for my opinion on the Hatas Board and then you whine about me being abusive. For an old broad, you sure have a lot of growing up to do.

And I have yet to see you truly bore of this "dull routine."
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

So now I'm going to tell you why you're a retard.

You provide all of this highly delusional unintentional comedy laying out your alternativelifestyle for everyone to see here and when you don't get the validation you oh so desperately seek you chalk it up to someone hating on you.

Nooooo..it has nothing to do with some desperate bored sales clerk providing daily fodder of internet masturbation and desperate pleas for acceptance.

And it has nothing to do with introducing your daughter to this cess pool of white trash humanity where her mother vomits out filthy posts about her sex life and drug history while falling in love with the first uncircumsized cock that makes her feel special.

And it has nothing to do with you thinking your family will survive all this and you, in contrast, thinking that you're actually cool and enlightened about it.

...cause like none of that shit is worth laughing about.

If someone says something well it;'s just because they're chapped.

We both know if I ever want to watch you spin all I have to do is start talking about how fat your ass is. That's not the point. The point is you're a loser heading towards destroying everything in your life and that is some funny shit.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Kiss Crue wrote:So now I'm going to tell you why you're a retard.

You provide all of this highly delusional unintentional comedy laying out your alternativelifestyle for everyone to see here and when you don't get the validation you oh so desperately seek you chalk it up to someone hating on you.

Nooooo..it has nothing to do with some desperate bored sales clerk providing daily fodder of internet masturbation and desperate pleas for acceptance.

And it has nothing to do with introducing your daughter to this cess pool of white trash humanity where her mother vomits out filthy posts about her sex life and drug history while falling in love with the first uncircumsized cock that makes her feel special.

And it has nothing to do with you thinking your family will survive all this and you, in contrast, thinking that you're actually cool and enlightened about it.

...cause like none of that shit is worth laughing about.

If someone says something well it;'s just because they're chapped.

We both know if I ever want to watch you spin all I have to do is start talking about how fat your ass is. That's not the point. The point is you're a loser heading towards destroying everything in your life and that is some funny shit.
God, this post is so full of seething fail I don't know where to begin.

I don't know where you got the idea that I've been seeking "validation" through any of this. I behave exactly the same way that I always have here. The only thing that's changed is that the loudest, pushiest poster here has decided he's got a beef with me. And I think I've made it pretty clear what my thoughts are on THAT.

You're still butthurt over something I said OVER A YEAR AGO. And the only one here who ever got "spun out" over a crack about their fat ass is YOU. Fatass.

And while I'm not "destroying my own life" - if I were, I wouldn't even be here - the fact that you think anyone doing such a thing is "funny shit" says more about what a piece of shit you are than it could possibly say about me.

The REAL comedy that happens anytime your self-loathing, status-obsessed ass appears on these boards lies in how blithely unaware you are of your own dipshittery.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:I don't know where you got the idea that I've been seeking "validation" through any of this. I behave exactly the same way that I always have here.
Right. You've always posted everything for validation and acceptance. Why else would you share these details about your life that would be humiliating to everyone else?

That's my real crime with you - not being "mean" or "cruel," but simply not thinking you're awesome for this pathetic shit.
chickenona wrote:And while I'm not "destroying my own life" - if I were, I wouldn't even be here
:lol:

Of course you would be. You have one or two sycophants waiting to tell you what you want to read. And you can write everyone else off as being "full of fail" or whatever.
chickenona wrote:status-obsessed
Hold on, I have to text Kiss Crue. He's going to get a kick out of this.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

deathcurse wrote:You have one or two sycophants waiting to tell you what you want to read.
??????? I have no idea what this means.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:
deathcurse wrote:You have one or two sycophants waiting to tell you what you want to read.
??????? I have no idea what this means.
Of course not. You're a cocktail of stupidity and cluelessness.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Really? I could have sworn it was because YOUR POST MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

Who are these "sycophants" you keep invoking here?
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Who are these "sycophants" you keep invoking here?
bane, Drunk Kennedy, all the retards who cried when you threw your little hissy fit and tried to get banned because you can't handle it when someone doesn't kiss your ass.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahaha, okay. I'm sure bane and DK will be a little surprised to find out that they've apparently been tirelessly screening Sludge and sending me field reports of what I do and don't want to read, but whatever.

And you're not fooling anyone when you try to play the "you're just mad because I don't think you're awesome" card. Calling someone a piece of human trash over and over again and melting down and screaming "I'm better than you! You thought it was funny when I tried to kill myself! You're an awful person!" goes a little bit beyond "not thinking someone's awesome." Right from the start, your posts directed at me since your declaration that you were going to "fuck with me mercilessly" have been long-winded, hysterical and filled with hyperbolic abuse and pretzel logic. They pretty much speak for themselves. I've already indicated several times on this thread that I have nothing left to say to you, but you jump in here and start screaming the minute I come on here to have an exchange with someone else. You also randomly do it on other threads. You are deeply emotionally invested in fighting with me and it shows in every post you've made here.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:I'm sure bane and DK will be a little surprised to find out that they've apparently been tirelessly screening Sludge and sending me field reports of what I do and don't want to read, but whatever.
I swear to God, you are bona fide retarded.

By "telling you what you want to read," I just meant kissing your ass. I didn't mean to imply that they're actually combing the boards and telling you what's okay for your precious little demeanor.

Holy cow.
chickenona wrote:melting down
Say it enough and it might come true! I always thought one of the basic ideas behind The_Meltdown is someone other than the opponent sees it. As it stands, it's just you.
chickenona wrote:I've already indicated several times on this thread that I have nothing left to say to you
Right. What's going on with that?
chickenona wrote:You are deeply emotionally invested in fighting with me and it shows in every post you've made here.
Hahaha, whatever makes you feel like you're important. The reality is that I'm making fun of you just as I made fun of Iggy, Abe, The Mummy, etc.

It's not so much a deep emotional investment so much as getting a kick out watching you wig out and say stupid things.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

deathcurse wrote:
chickenona wrote:melting down
Say it enough and it might come true! I always thought one of the basic ideas behind The_Meltdown is someone other than the opponent sees it. As it stands, it's just you.
:lol:

Sure, pal, whatever you say.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote: :lol:

Have you ever seen a real meltdown before? There's usually a massive pile-on. Where is everybody? Gazpacho started his failure of a thread but that's about it.

I know what you're doing - it's a bush league psyche out maneuver. You tell me over and over that I'm melting down and that I'm looking crazy and I'm supposed to go "Oh no! I better leave chicke alone now!"

It's a Jedi mind trick for retards and it works...on other retards.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Here I come, DC!

Pile-on started!

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Stop hiding behind chicke. I know there's an awful lot to hide behind but try to resist.
Goddamn Electric
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Goddamn Electric »

deathcurse wrote:Stop hiding behind chicke. I know there's an awful lot to hide behind but try to resist.
chicke's built like a brick shithouse...emphasis on "shit".
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

deathcurse wrote:
chickenona wrote: :lol:

Have you ever seen a real meltdown before? There's usually a massive pile-on. Where is everybody? Gazpacho started his failure of a thread but that's about it.

I know what you're doing - it's a bush league psyche out maneuver. You tell me over and over that I'm melting down and that I'm looking crazy and I'm supposed to go "Oh no! I better leave chicke alone now!"

It's a Jedi mind trick for retards and it works...on other retards.
I guess I haven't received my copy of the Hatas regulations manual yet. I didn't know there were guidelines for people losing their shit.

All I know is, I don't need to use any "bush league psyche out maneuvers" (hahaha at how seriously you're taking this - definitions and quotas have to be met, rules have to be followed, blah blah blah) and consensus really isn't required here either. All anybody needs to do is read the fucking thread and see the temper tantrums you've been throwing since I started it. ESPECIALLY when Elise showed up.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:I guess I haven't received my copy of the Hatas regulations manual yet. I didn't know there were guidelines for people losing their shit.
You didn't know that the term "meltdown" has some criteria? That doesn't surprise me. With each post, you prove further how fucking stupid you really are.
chickenona wrote:All I know is, I don't need to use any "bush league psyche out maneuvers" (hahaha at how seriously you're taking this - definitions and quotas have to be met, rules have to be followed, blah blah blah) and consensus really isn't required here either.
"Consensus really isn't required." :lol:

I don't think you know what words mean.

So you're just going to be exactly like poizond13 then - "You're melting down because I say so even though nobody else sees it!"
chickenona wrote:All anybody needs to do is read the fucking thread and see the temper tantrums you've been throwing since I started it. ESPECIALLY when Elise showed up.
People have been reading the thread. I'm still not getting any shit for any "temper tantrums." You, however, are.

I don't know why I would have to get upset at Elise. She did exactly as I predicted - begged me to believe her in PM and knocked off the tough chick routine right quick. OH NO, SHE'S SO UPSETTING! :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

By the way, Human Pear, you once again decided to mention Elise. Now I'm going to get a frantic PM from her saying "STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!"
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

deathcurse wrote:You didn't know that the term "meltdown" has some criteria?
Your posts are the definition of whatever "criteria" you want. They're long-winded, ridiculously venomous, and brimming with rage - not to mention your habit of making two and three in a row. The fact that you CAN'T let this drop, and are fighting to the death over something as ridiculous as the "criteria" for a meltdown pretty much just goes to show you're having one. Sorry.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:Your posts are the definition of whatever "criteria" you want. They're long-winded, ridiculously venomous, and brimming with rage - not to mention your habit of making two and three in a row. The fact that you CAN'T let this drop, and are fighting to the death over something as ridiculous as the "criteria" for a meltdown pretty much just goes to show you're having one. Sorry.
Okay, fine. I'm having a meltdown. If it makes you feel like less of a loser, you can have it. I'm not the one repeatedly crying over someone being mean on the internet nor am I repeatedly saying "I'm done with you!" only to come back for more.

"Brimming with rage" :lol:

Does this really make your life more exciting? Everyone I fight with thinks I'm "brimming with rage" and then they figure out it was a game all along and we move on. Abe figured it out, even Iggy.

Still, even though I'm using terminology like "bush league psyche out maneuver" and "massive pile-on," indicating that it's a game, you still kid yourself into thinking your HARSH DISSES are actually getting to me.

Can you be any more delusional?
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

deathcurse wrote:By the way, Human Pear, you once again decided to mention Elise. Now I'm going to get a frantic PM from her saying "STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!"

I am going to have to send a sympathetic pm for this. You definitely need it...
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

EliseThePiece wrote:I am going to have to send a sympathetic pm for this. You definitely need it...
Right. I'm the one who texts people hysterically every time my name is mentioned.

2T 2T 2T, you lied for 2T
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

deathcurse wrote:
EliseThePiece wrote:I am going to have to send a sympathetic pm for this. You definitely need it...
Right. I'm the one who texts people hysterically every time my name is mentioned.

2T 2T 2T, you lied for 2T

You seem really worked up. Sympathetic PM coming right up! Hugs :) :)
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

deathcurse wrote:Still, even though I'm using terminology like "bush league psyche out maneuver" and "massive pile-on," indicating that it's a game, you still kid yourself into thinking your HARSH DISSES are actually getting to me.
Using those phrases doesn't indicate anything other than how heavily you're invested in these boards and the way you think they should work. Every time I post you start crying about some esoteric imaginary Hatas rules I've violated. I started this thread, so anything you've said here is to be expected, but you've been unable to contain your hostility - you've been following me around screaming at me for like two weeks now.

And I haven't needed to make any "HARSH DISSES" to get you to spin out. You do that anyway.
vaya con DIO

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

chickenona wrote:I started this thread, so anything you've said here is to be expected, but you've been unable to contain your hostility - you've been following me around screaming at me for like two weeks now.
Following you around? You mean on this thread, the one with my name on it, and your other comically failed Hatas thread? I suppose I basically called you a dumbass on the Andy Dick thread too.

So that's follow you around, screaming at you? :lol:

Who's being dramatic here?

Also, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to walk away if my family was in shambles. You cannot. You can only make it worse by whoring it up all over the place. Shame on you.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I was in the middle of a discussion with somebody else about something having nothing to do with you on that unbanning thread and you started shrilling at me there, to the point that other people noticed and commented on it. You're a cryer and you can't let shit go.

And more personal attacks about the imaginary disintegration of my family. Noice.

As for walking away, IT'S MY THREAD. I'd finished with you quite a while ago. Kiss Crue came on here saying some dumb shit so I started poking his soft spots and you came charging in here like a gay white knight to start blubbering again.
vaya con DIO