What's Up with This Meatbro Guy?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Re: What's Up with This Meatbro Guy?

Post by thejuggernaut »

deathcurse wrote:This part is awesome, by the way -
Ugmo wrote:Then I got banned and in the meantime the name Meatbro somehow became synonymous with gay homosexual behavior, and yeah, I admittedly didn't handle that very well.
:lol:

Yeah, I don't know who the ad wizard was that connected "Meatbro" to gay activities but let's take a moment to ponder their brilliance.
Holy classic Sandler reference.

Nice
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:quicksandjesus popped up here a couple years ago with a Sludge Mafia signature, trying to say he was part of that glory. He was promptly called out and went back to banging hairy Turkish women.

The End
I thought that had been that WankTank retard.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:quicksandjesus popped up here a couple years ago with a Sludge Mafia signature, trying to say he was part of that glory. He was promptly called out and went back to banging hairy Turkish women.

The End
Wank did that also.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Oh, okay, guess I just missed it then. The difference being that QSJ/Scropion had actually been funny and somewhat original at some point while WankTank probably wallpapered the ceiling above his bed with SM "seals of approval" when they were still around, even though he made EvelDick sound like ESG.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Why, of course. If I remember right, they were run off after one of their epic battles with the notorious Blast Mafia.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Wasn't there one called the Monistat Mafia?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

MickeyG wrote:Wasn't there one called the Monistat Mafia?
I think they were on Brawl-Hall.com: Da Real Flamerz. :lol:

The End
Both QSJ and Wanktank tried to sport the SM banner a couple of years ago, I guess they thought no one was still left from the old days. QSJ and Farmer Ted are actually the reason I got banned the first time around. QSJ had his occasional moments, Farmer Ted was always kind of a hanger-on, like an old school version of exitflagger.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

The Monistat Mafia was from Sludge and consisted mostly of people from Clan Bootiecrunch - their fight with The Mafia and ESG was one of the things that got the old boards shut down and was a precursor to LTFR. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I had just started coming around when all of that shit was going down.

Also, qsj didn't fly The Mafia banner when he came back last time. That was WankTank and Lowlife Prick.

Just sayin'.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

This Fall on History Channel:

Message Board Gangs
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahaha @ Lowlife Prick - I'd almost forgotten about that guy. He liked to pretend he was such a badass, but he was actually kind of a middle-of-the-road pussy.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

quicksandjesus is one of those EvelDick type posters that when they returned, there were some people who were like "Oh man! Old school!" I figured qsj and Dick were like some brutal dudes. :lol:

qsj had about a KK Kotzen level of intelligence and Dick's flames were just bizarre and almost childlike. One of the worst flamers I've ever seen.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I hearken back to the time when the Yellow Label Society ruled the galaxy.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Mikky_Five wrote:This Fall on History Channel:

Message Board Gangs
The Sludge Mafia were a group of talented posters who got together to provide humor and entertainment to people on sludge. They hurt people's feelings and the people who got upset grouped together to form actual "gangs" with malicious intent. People mock the sludge mafia as if they were message board bullies when that's not the case at all. They were funny people who just liked to collaborate. Mitzi, Sammy, Jakkerman, Lizzie, Irish Mick are all super smart people, good writters and very funny.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:The Monistat Mafia was from Sludge and consisted mostly of people from Clan Bootiecrunch - their fight with The Mafia and ESG was one of the things that got the old boards shut down and was a precursor to LTFR. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I had just started coming around when all of that shit was going down.
I don't remember Milkbones Bootiecrunch or anyone from her ilk calling themselves "Monistat Mafia". I do remember ESG being as crazy as LTFR was, calling up a couple of posters' workplace and doing crazy shit like that. And only a few people from Sludge Mafia were involved in that. The sane people like Bullet Tooth, Ted Nougat and Irish Mick stayed out of it.

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Also, qsj didn't fly The Mafia banner when he came back last time. That was WankTank and Lowlife Prick.

Just sayin'.
QSJ most certainly did fly the Sludge Mafia banner, in fact this one in particular

I remember because I called him out and him and I and OD3X1 went at it for two pages. He tried to claim that he was part of Sludge Mafia when he was ridiculed by them constantly.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Mikky_Five wrote:This Fall on History Channel:

Message Board Gangs
They were funny people who just liked to collaborate. Mitzi, Sammy, Jakkerman, Lizzie, Irish Mick are all super smart people, good writters and very funny.

Let's not get carried away. Some of them were funny and some of them were smart. I don't think anyone has laughed at a Lizzie Boredom post in the history of Sludge. And I don't know what a "writter" is but if you are talking about the mongos that typed "articles" for Dead Rebel Society, then you need to get your head examined if you think they were "good".
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Uh huh. Lizzie Boredom was so unpopular and useless and generally beneath all the Mafia "people" you just name-dropped. It had nothing to do with rejection or anything. You're one to knock ESG too. At least the aforementioned douche bags who had the audacity to dastardly steal something as sacred as some online characters' signature weren't in denial about being copycats.
deathcurse wrote:quicksandjesus is one of those EvelDick type posters that when they returned, there were some people who were like "Oh man! Old school!" I figured qsj and Dick were like some brutal dudes. :lol:

qsj had about a KK Kotzen level of intelligence and Dick's flames were just bizarre and almost childlike. One of the worst flamers I've ever seen.
I guess I completely missed QSJ returning, but judging from his initial stint, this comparison doesn't make sense to me whatsoever. Old-school posters with some level of popularity might often get more praise than they deserve in hindsight, but I don't recall that guy ever trying to come off as . . . whatever it was that EvelDick probably thought would be a sublime flame warrior persona.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

It probably wasn't anyone important that spoke of him with any kind of reverence. It was fairly early in my posting game and I had heard of the old school posters who painted the town red so the limited fanfare for him made me assume he was one of the legendary ones.

EvelDick was the mindblower. Looking back, maybe whoever said he was awesome was being sarcastic.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Uh huh. Lizzie Boredom was so unpopular and useless and generally beneath all the Mafia "people" you just name-dropped.

Uhhhh I don't know if this is supposed to be read straight or with sarcasm or what. I understand that you are ESL so maybe you can rephrase. All I know is that Lizzie was once a member of SM, she wasn't and has never been funny, and the fact that a site like DRS ever existed is a punchline.

And I fail to understand how I'm namedropping members of Sludge Mafia when we are talking about Sludge Mafia. Should I just say SM Member No 3, 10, and 7 in order hide the fact that I know what I'm talking about?

You're one to knock ESG too. At least the aforementioned douche bags who had the audacity to dastardly steal something as sacred as some online characters' signature weren't in denial about being copycats.

Are you kidding? There were about 15 different "snow gorilla" personas, all by different people. How was I stealing ESG shtick? I was just Snow Gorilla and never claimed to be him. Iggytard was the only one who ever said I "stole" his gig, as a last ditch flame grenade. And even if that was true, jacking people's nym's on an internet message board is small time compared to fucking with people in real life like Electric Snow Gorilla did. If that guy is your hero, that's your problem.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Uhhhh I don't know if this is supposed to be read straight or with sarcasm or what. I understand that you are ESL so maybe you can rephrase.
Electric Snow Lemur?
Queen Bee

I remember you arguing with Wank Tank and ODX about that signature, but not QSJ. His return was short-lived. He wrote a gay poison parody, bragged about being old school and then split.

Also, Monistat Mafia wasn't Milkbone, it was the the faction that split off from Clan Bootiecrunch and that nym was registered to Mindcrime.

And just for the record, ESG is a god.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

What about the Crimson King? Wasn't he around at that time? Wasn't he involved in some of that bullshit too?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Uhhhh I don't know if this is supposed to be read straight or with sarcasm or what. I understand that you are ESL so maybe you can rephrase. All I know is that Lizzie was once a member of SM, she wasn't and has never been funny, and the fact that a site like DRS ever existed is a punchline.

And I fail to understand how I'm namedropping members of Sludge Mafia when we are talking about Sludge Mafia. Should I just say SM Member No 3, 10, and 7 in order hide the fact that I know what I'm talking about?

Are you kidding? There were about 15 different "snow gorilla" personas, all by different people. How was I stealing ESG shtick? I was just Snow Gorilla and never claimed to be him. Iggytard was the only one who ever said I "stole" his gig, as a last ditch flame grenade. And even if that was true, jacking people's nym's on an internet message board is small time compared to fucking with people in real life like Electric Snow Gorilla did. If that guy is your hero, that's your problem.
Don't care about your former screen name. I just think it's amusing you have such a hard-on for two posters who were integral parts of the "cliques" that played a major role in creating the very posting style you and basically anybody on here worth a shit adopted. Your nutswinging is inconsistent and I wondered why.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

I just think it's amusing you have such a hard-on for two posters

Kind of an exaggeration. I'm merely stating irrefutable facts. As far as nutswinging goes, I think that would be your territory since you are here defending them. And you weren't even in "the clique" as you say. You did an excellent job tagging along, though.

Love those "Bull By The Horns" articles, also . Such wasted talent. I know a few magazines that would love to read more of your brilliant Pink and Roxette reviews. How is the Great German Novel coming along?

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
Kind of an exaggeration. I'm merely stating irrefutable facts. As far as nutswinging goes, I think that would be your territory since you are here defending them. And you weren't even in "the clique" as you say. You did an excellent job tagging along, though.
It's an irrefutable fact that nobody ever thought Lizzie was funny? I guess that's why she was chosen to contribute for the main page. And if ESG was so crazy why was he let back in? But good to know your disdain for them has nothing to do with them giving you shit while most others were long gone. Or maybe they just don't have nice enough watches.

Calling me out for defending them when pretty much all your posts in this thread are you bragging about how you so gallantly protected their banner is pretty rich, though. So is pointing out that I wasn't part of the SM, something I never claimed or even implied to be the case. And apparently neither did QSJ. So who are you going to accuse of that next? Must be fun.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: It's an irrefutable fact that nobody ever thought Lizzie was funny? I guess that's why she was chosen to contribute for the main page.

LOL Oh yeah, she commented in her orange font on the main page on all of three articles. And writing for Metal Sludge may seem like the big time for somebody that writes really hilarious screeds about being German and drunk all the time on a site that once boasted some "publisher interest" in a young upstart firebrand writer named "Chickenona", but it really isn't that big a deal.
And if ESG was so crazy why was he let back in?

HAHA I don't give a damn if Stevie gave him the site for his birthday, the dude called up people's work and fucked with their real lives. When you sober up and get a job, you might understand this.

But good to know your disdain for them has nothing to do with them giving you shit while most others were long gone.
Who gave me shit, exactly?
Or maybe they just don't have nice enough watches.
I don't have any money to lend you.
Calling me out for defending them when pretty much all your posts in this thread are you bragging about how you so gallantly protected their banner is pretty rich, though.

Nah, I just don't like people that make shit up. I also dislike tag-alongs. I also dislike nutswingers. You are definitely a triple crown winner.

So is pointing out that I wasn't part of the SM, something I never claimed or even implied to be the case.
Oh I know. I was simply stating another irrefutable fact. You weren't part of Sludge Mafia. Say it to yourself now and click your heels together.
And apparently neither did QSJ.
Yeah he did. The thread is now deleted though along proof of Lizzie Boredom's funny posts. I so wanted to laugh today.
So who are you going to accuse of that next? Must be fun.

It's really fun to see you raise the riled flag.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
Nah, I just don't like people that make shit up. I also dislike tag-alongs. I also dislike nutswingers. You are definitely a triple crown winner.
I call you a copycat, a nutswinger and challenge your ridiculous "irrefutable facts", and this is what you come up with? Seriously? This is becoming more and more unsatisfactory. Then again, I responded to something you posted. Can't buy front row tickets to a crapfest and complain about the smell.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:This is becoming more and more unsatisfactory.[/color][/b]

The phrase "more unsatisfactory" is an improper use of a comparative. Something that is satisfactory or unsatisfactory is considered an absolute and doesn't need a modifier. You can't be "more unique" or "less full" either.

In my mind, I expected seven posts from you total. I was only off by a couple. Comparing my posts to doo-doo was pure genius. One might even call it "Gutter Poetry". You may go now. If not, I'm going to start posting your real poetry and no one will want to come to Hatas ever again.
Queen Bee

MickeyG wrote:What about the Crimson King? Wasn't he around at that time? Wasn't he involved in some of that bullshit too?
Speaking of CrimsonKing, allegedly he claimed that 2T was GigiDeeee all along.

Noid, were you VinceNeilLovitz? :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Noid, were you VinceNeilLovitz? :lol: [/b][/color][/size]

Negative. Nicko thought I was at first. I just thought his battles with you and Nicko were funny. He used to post that animated flashing gif of a neon yellow flag that said "riled", and then you guys would argue about who was more riled. Good times :lol: .
Queen Bee

:lol:

Those were good times. I really miss Nicko.

I always thought VNL was Joe Dirt. I made an awesome/gay photoshop for him and never got to use it because he just up and disappeared one day. Pissed me right the fuck off.

Naturally, I still have it: