Hollywood's Bunghole

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Re: Hollywood's Bunghole

Post by friendshipismagic »

Once again, Biggie can't produce the goods.

Can't say I'm surprised really considering you continuously make ridiculous claims that you can't back up with concrete proof.
exitfagger wrote:Yes, I know a chick that used to be Billy Gibbons' girlfriend.
el_nino
Picking a Band Name

Post by el_nino »

here's a ridiculous claim - he's not biggie at all :shock:
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

el_nino wrote:here's a ridiculous claim - he's not biggie at all :shock:
Imagine that. :lol:

But let's be honest - friendshipisalyingcunt has been lying so long, even he doesn't know what's true or false anymore. :lol:
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Youve had many oppurtunities to prove youre not biggie and that you have full time employment. If you had proof you would have provided it by now. Instead, youve backpedaled, made excuses, and deflected at every turn. You have no job, you sympathize with sexual deviants, and your wife is likely a cow with legs that look like a 10 gallon bucket of cottage cheese. Advantage - friendshipismagic.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Youve had many oppurtunities to prove youre not biggie and that you have full time employment. If you had proof you would have provided it by now. Instead, youve backpedaled, made excuses, and deflected at every turn. You have no job, you sympathize with sexual deviants, and your wife is likely a cow with legs that look like a 10 gallon bucket of cottage cheese. Advantage - friendshipismagic.
Dude, you look like this and you want to have sex with a surrogate mommy.

I need say nothing more. You sick fuck. :lol:

friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
friendshipismagic wrote:Youve had many oppurtunities to prove youre not biggie and that you have full time employment. If you had proof you would have provided it by now. Instead, youve backpedaled, made excuses, and deflected at every turn. You have no job, you sympathize with sexual deviants, and your wife is likely a cow with legs that look like a 10 gallon bucket of cottage cheese. Advantage - friendshipismagic.

So nothing then.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:

So nothing then.
Oh, I have plenty - you haven't got the balls to address the questions asked of you, and you're trying to deflect through lies, as always. You're a spineless mommy's boy, Brandon. :lol:

Look at the state of you. What the FUCK happened to your face, dude? Come on, there's gotta be some scary story behind damage THAT disgusting.

Ant why do you want to have sex with a surrogate mommy? Damn, you are sick. :lol:

friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

So, proof that you went to medical school, didn't defend a convicted sex criminal, aren't a creepy fucker that stalks people on Sludge and Twitter and aren't Biggie?
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:So, proof that you went to medical school, didn't defend a convicted sex criminal, aren't a creepy fucker stalks people on Sludge and Twitter and aren't Biggie?
You're struggling now, aren't you?

:lol:

You mad bro?

You mad.

:lol:

Fuck off, you perverted little mommas boy with a fucked up face.

And what the FUCK happened to your face, dude? What causes something as grotesque as the picture below? Fuck, you're ugly. :lol:

friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Surprise, surprise! You post almost instantly after I do!

So, about that proof?
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Surprise, surprise! You post almost instantly after I do!

So, about that proof?
You're boring now. Impressed by the bullshit you're spewing on the main board now, by the way.

Why do you lie so much dude?

What the FUCK happened to your face?

Why do you want to have sex with a mommy surrogate?

Tell you what - answer these questions and I will post proof. There you go.

An offer surely you can't refuse.

Unless you're totally full of shit, that is.
Hollywood's Burning

No answers to the questions then, Brandon? You'll need to answer them honestly, by the way - none of your hatchet faced bullshit now.

No?

No.

I wonder why. :lol:

Come on dude, three questions:

1. Why do you lie so much?

2. What the FUCK happened to your face?

3. Why do you want to have sex with a mommy surrogate?

Honest answers only, Brandon. You can do it. You can throw up afterwards because we know honesty isn't your MO. Carpe Diem, Brandon.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Odd that you pic apart that photo ive posted recent photos of myself that was taken years ago by an ex gf. you can go look for yourself on the post a pic of yourself thread, but you wont because youre a bitter jealous fat bald little man who is obligated to a woman who has thighs with veins that look like an interstate highway road map.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Odd that you pic apart that photo ive posted recent photos of myself that was taken years ago by an ex gf. you can go look for yourself on the post a pic of yourself thread, but you wont because youre a bitter jealous fat bald little man who is obligated to a woman who has thighs with veins that look like an interstate highway road map.
So - nothing then?

Didn't think so.

You're done. Fuck off.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

So, no proof and another back pedal?

Thought so.

Owned.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:So, no proof and another back pedal?

Thought so.

Owned.
You've been offered proof and you've now publicly backed out. You're full of shit, and you are a coward too.

Case proven, and subsequently closed.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Nope, I haven't backed out. I've asked you to provide proof.

I'm still waiting for you to do so.

I'll wait.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Nope, I haven't backed out. I've asked you to provide proof.

I'll wait.
I've said publicly that I'll post proof if you'll answer three questions honestly - and you can't even bring yourself to do that small task.

SO: what do we have here? You want to have sex with a mommy surrogate, you lie compulsively, you are a fucked up looking dude, you have massive personality defects, you're a self-confessed clean-freak and now we discover that you're a fucking coward too - you don't even have the balls to answer some questions without bullshitting.

And while I'm happy to play board tennis with dickheads and make fun of them, I just don't have any time for cowards. So you can fuck off, Brandon.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

friendshipismagic wrote:Nope, I haven't backed out. I've asked you to provide proof.

I'll wait.
I've said publicly that I'll post proof if you'll answer three questions honestly - and you can't even bring yourself to do that small task.

SO: what do we have here? You want to have sex with a mommy surrogate, you lie compulsively, you are a fucked up looking dude, you have massive personality defects, you're a self-confessed clean-freak and now we discover that you're a fucking coward too - you don't even have the balls to answer some questions without bullshitting.

And while I'm happy to play board tennis with dickheads and make fun of them, I just don't have any time for cowards. So you can fuck off, Brandon.

Im a clean freak too? Lol....you must be one of those people that live in their own filth. God knows you would have to break away from your computer to get anything done, and your wife is likely confined to the recliner on account of the fact that shes a hambeast so she wo t be lifting a finger. You would have provided proof by now if you had any, but if you can muster the balls to provide proof Ill be waiting.

Ill wait.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

The whole "I'll wait" thing is just hilarious, goldilocks. Really. Oh god how funny. You're a comedic genius.

What's really funny though is you accusing anybody else of not being able to break away from the computer. You haven't missed a reply yet. How bout you STFU and then try giving somebody shit about that? Nah, that would qualify as something other than being an annoying prick.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

exitflagger wrote:The whole "I'll wait" thing is just hilarious, goldilocks. Really. Oh god how funny. You're a comedic genius.

What's really funny though is you accusing anybody else of not being able to break away from the computer. You haven't missed a reply yet. How bout you STFU and then try giving somebody shit about that? Nah, that would qualify as something other than being an annoying prick.
How bout you quit sucking michael stipes cock get a real haircut and provide your children with a role model theu can take seriously?
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:

I'll wait.

Im a clean freak too? Lol....you must be one of those people that live in their own filth. God knows you would have to break away from your computer to get anything done, and your wife is likely confined to the recliner on account of the fact that shes a hambeast so she wo t be lifting a finger. You would have provided proof by now if you had any, but if you can muster the balls to provide proof Ill be waiting.

Ill wait.
A liar is something to avoid.

A coward is something to avoid.

A lying coward is the scum of the earth.

You're a piece of shit with no balls, Brandon. That's the reason women avoid you. Even the surrogate mommies find that particular combo contemptible.

Fuck off now.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipisalyingcoward wrote:Image
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Lol youre mad bro youre mad. hahahaha
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:Lol youre mad bro youre mad. hahahaha
Sorry dude, not continuing. You have no balls, and judging by your post in the cancer thread, you're just a piece of filth anyway. See ya.
friendshipismagic
Headlining Clubs

Sorry dude, not continuing. You have no balls, and judging by your post in the cancer thread, you're just a piece of filth anyway. See ya.
So you wont be following me around begging for my attention like a lovesick school girl? "Not continuing" = Ive been owned and have no where else to go with my backpedaling and question dodging.
Hollywood's Burning

friendshipismagic wrote:
So you wont be following me around begging for my attention like a lovesick school girl? "Not continuing" = Ive been owned and have no where else to go with my backpedaling and question dodging.
No, I just don't have any time for bullshitting mommas boys with zero backbone.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

friendshipismagic wrote: Ive been owned
Finally... a statement that's not a lie.

First time for everything.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

You have all the time in the world....This place is your life...you come here everyday and sit and wait for me or Friendshipismagic and comment after every fucking thing. we are your life. You sit in your mom's basement with your zit fucked face and chained to the chair with a diaper on. YEAH, you have the fucking time. don't try to tell us you have a life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Hollywood's Burning

nycrue wrote:
You have all the time in the world....This place is your life...you come here everyday and sit and wait for me or Friendshipismagic and comment after every fucking thing. we are your life. You sit in your mom's basement with your zit fucked face and chained to the chair with a diaper on. YEAH, you have the fucking time. don't try to tell us you have a life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"we are your life"? "WE"? :lol:

Nycrue - let's get one thing straight here - friendshipismagic is at least capable of some entertaining responses, and has at least some degree of intelligence. You aren't, and you don't.

You're just the psychotic bitch with a rap sheet for stalking, who hangs around rectal clinics and has over 38,000 Twitter posts - so let's not be lecturing people with four and a half thousand posts on any subject.

Plus - no matter how fucked up friendshipismagic's face is - and it is FUCKED, as we all know - he's still better looking and more feminine than you are. And I've seen the pictures as you know. What the FUCK happened there? You said you were "hot". You fucking lied, there. :lol: