theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna
Posts: 6995
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Olds_71_442 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:06 am

From The Latest John Deacon Picture thread:
theglammerthebetter wrote:Had to google him, never heard of the guy
:shock:
User avatar
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Platinum Artist
Posts: 10858
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Bangin' The Pots & Pans

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:48 am

Olds_71_442 wrote:From The Latest John Deacon Picture thread:
theglammerthebetter wrote:Had to google him, never heard of the guy
:shock:
Not all queens know each other.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
User avatar
IwontCutMyHair87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by IwontCutMyHair87 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Everybody Likes TESLA. Right?
theglammerthebetter wrote:Not really i mean they have 2 decent songs but they lacked the look/image
http://www.last.fm/user/PwrThrashinDeth
SexxAtraxxion wrote:I know Machado very well. He's very masculine and would beat the shit out of all of you.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 23027
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:09 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by MurrayFiend » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:29 pm

I don't get it. Is Tesla supposed to be some kinda Mount Rushmore act? I'm pretty underwhelmed by them.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
User avatar
IwontCutMyHair87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 943
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by IwontCutMyHair87 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:55 am

MurrayFiend wrote:I don't get it. Is Tesla supposed to be some kinda Mount Rushmore act? I'm pretty underwhelmed by them.
I personally love Tesla but I could care less if someone doesn't like them. It was more about his reasoning that he doesn't like them just because of their image.
http://www.last.fm/user/PwrThrashinDeth
SexxAtraxxion wrote:I know Machado very well. He's very masculine and would beat the shit out of all of you.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 23027
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:09 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by MurrayFiend » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:40 am

Gotcha. :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
User avatar
LouDoo
Platinum Artist
Posts: 10765
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Giving Sweet Kim anilingus

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by LouDoo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:43 am

Few things are as disappointing as seeng there's a new post in the 'Rate the last movie you saw' thread only to see that it was glammer.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:The sounds of that album gives me the brutal shits.
ImageImage
User avatar
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS
Posts: 15837
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:07 pm

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Gazpacho » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:36 pm

LouDoo wrote:Few things are as disappointing as seeng there's a new post in the 'Rate the last movie you saw' thread only to see that it was glammer.

:lol:

Motherfucker must stay home all day and watch movies.
User avatar
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: New Hampshire USA

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Efilnikufesin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:57 am

theglammerthebetter wrote:Natasha(2015) Good movie about 16 yo and 14 yo cousins who start to fuck together, pretty hot 8/10
What the fuck?
Image
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20375
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Dude is creepy as fuck.
redhotpunk wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:31 am
or maybe ask Maxine Waters. she told people to get in Trump supporters face and harness them.
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 13481
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Mojo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm not convinced he's not just a really good troll. Granted, one that spends every second of their day watching movies, but a troll, nonetheless.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 13481
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Mojo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Motherfucker's never heard of chicken fried steak.
theglammerthebetter wrote:Never heard of this, the name makes no sense at all
I'm convinced he is one of those people who's terrified to leave the house, so he sits at home and watches pirated movies every second of every day, masturbating to the "Who Wore it Better" section of the wrinkled copy of People magazine that the mailman slips through the door.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20375
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:11 pm

His movie posts are so mindnumbing, I can't even look at that thread anymore. He makes Lights Camera Jackson look like Cahiers du Cinema.
redhotpunk wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:31 am
or maybe ask Maxine Waters. she told people to get in Trump supporters face and harness them.
User avatar
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna
Posts: 6995
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Olds_71_442 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:07 am

Mojo wrote:Motherfucker's never heard of chicken fried steak.
theglammerthebetter wrote:Never heard of this, the name makes no sense at all
I'm convinced he is one of those people who's terrified to leave the house, so he sits at home and watches pirated movies every second of every day, masturbating to the "Who Wore it Better" section of the wrinkled copy of People magazine that the mailman slips through the door.
I've never heard of it either. I think chicken fried steak is an American thing because Glammer is Canadian like me. Probably comparable to poutine. Not too many Americans have heard of that. Well....maybe now that there is social media, but 30 years ago I doubt too many Americans knew what a poutine is.
User avatar
VoiVod13
Pimping Your Demo At Shows
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 pm
Location: Northern Ohio

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by VoiVod13 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:40 am

Mojo wrote:I'm not convinced he's not just a really good troll. Granted, one that spends every second of their day watching movies, but a troll, nonetheless.
100% fake person
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 13481
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Mojo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Brotherfucker's never had pancakes, either.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:12 pm
Location: New Hampshire USA

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Efilnikufesin » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 am

theglammerthebetter wrote:Theres so may depending how i feel on that day


3 ways (2m 1f)
teen couples
Milf with young guy
gang bang
teens/milf with BBC
Double anal/vaginal ( no i dont mean DP)
gagging
gaping
Image
Kappa_WutFace
Lugging equipment around in parent's car
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Kappa_WutFace » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:26 pm

I think he's just a lonely dude from Quebec, honestly. When I first noticed him many years ago I felt pretty empathetic towards him and felt that we actually had some similarities. Fucker has gotten weirder and weirder over the years though. And he started out weird. But, you know, being alone or lonely that long will make a dude weirder and weirder. Plus he is from Quebec.
User avatar
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 16549
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:49 pm
Location: Downtown Vancouver

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by pieceofme » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Kappa_WutFace wrote:I think he's just a lonely dude from Quebec, honestly. When I first noticed him many years ago I felt pretty empathetic towards him and felt that we actually had some similarities. Fucker has gotten weirder and weirder over the years though. And he started out weird. But, you know, being alone or lonely that long will make a dude weirder and weirder. Plus he is from Quebec.
:lol:
Image
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH


Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22292
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by exitflagger » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:04 am

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:05 am
theglammerthebetter wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:22 am
Outlaws and Angles(2016) Luke Wilson, Chad Michael Murray, Teri Polo, Francesca Eastwood (playing a hot AF 15 year old jail bait) Super violent,bloody , vulgar 18+ western 7.5/10
You are just vile.

Everything about you is disgusting.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Demondunce wrote:Demondunce. You fucking idiot.
User avatar
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11989
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:03 pm

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by EvilRockPosh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:45 am

Efilnikufesin wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 am
theglammerthebetter wrote:Theres so may depending how i feel on that day


3 ways (2m 1f)
teen couples
Milf with young guy
gang bang
teens/milf with BBC
Double anal/vaginal ( no i dont mean DP)
gagging
gaping
I love that he specified it has to be two dudes.
vanitybinge wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:08 pm
If anything, I’m disappointed at the slow quiet death of the punk scene. Nothing really real has come out of punk this decade at all with one exception: Neil Young’s The Monsanto Years.
User avatar
CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Clark County Detention Center

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by CHA0S » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:07 pm

EvilRockPosh wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:45 am
Efilnikufesin wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 am
theglammerthebetter wrote:Theres so may depending how i feel on that day


3 ways (2m 1f)
teen couples
Milf with young guy
gang bang
teens/milf with BBC
Double anal/vaginal ( no i dont mean DP)
gagging
gaping
I love that he specified it has to be two dudes.
I guess that gender combination is necessary for the "Double anal/vagina" lower down on his list. I believe that act requires two schlongs to rub against each other constantly. Hell, it's probably the schlong-to-schlong friction that leads up to the "money shot". At that, do the dudes even need the woman? Why not just rub their schlongs together. I guess viewers feel less gay if there's a woman in the camera frame, too.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
User avatar
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20375
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Location: Between here and there

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:09 pm

I'm trying to work out how double vaginal/anal isn't also DP but I really don't want to ask the world's most disgusting human being to get me up to speed on porn terms.
redhotpunk wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:31 am
or maybe ask Maxine Waters. she told people to get in Trump supporters face and harness them.
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22292
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by exitflagger » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:00 am

It was right after the scandal came out that I started hearing everything glammer says in my head as sounding like Jared Fogel. I picture him as a scrawnier, even more beta version of Fogel.
Image
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Demondunce wrote:Demondunce. You fucking idiot.
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 13481
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by Mojo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 am

exitflagger wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:00 am
It was right after the scandal came out that I started hearing everything glammer says in my head as sounding like Jared Fogel. I picture him as a scrawnier, even more beta version of Fogel.
I picture him as this dude:
Image
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
NearlyNormal
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by NearlyNormal » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:55 pm

EvilRockPosh wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:45 am
theglammerthebetter wrote:Theres so may depending how i feel on that day


3 ways (2m 1f)
teen couples
Milf with young guy
gang bang
teens/milf with BBC
Double anal/vaginal ( no i dont mean DP)
gagging
gaping

I love that he specified it has to be two dudes.

Wow.

It's puzzling how the only women that'll be with him are the ones he pays for during his annual (and coming up soon) Vegas trip.
User avatar
CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Clark County Detention Center

Re: theglammerthebetter: A Life Devoted To Atrocious Taste

Post by CHA0S » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Glammer, you know that the Hallmark network has a new Debbie Gibson movie coming on in a few weeks, right?
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Post Reply