Ever read a Heenan Snuka thread?

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Ever read a Heenan Snuka thread?

Post by deathcurse »

if so what was it like?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Ever read a Heenan Snuka thread?

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Haha, his posts themselves are never that great, but to his credit, his threads sometimes bring forth some semi-interesting stories from far more tolerable posters.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

He's like a lobotmized version of that other guy who started all the threads asking "Having you ever licked your uncle's asshole for $$$".

What the hell was that dude's name anyway?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

ace?
stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

the pain on my eyes after reading one feels like sticking my tongue in a blender's spokes while on the "puree" function.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

MurrayFiend wrote:Haha, his posts themselves are never that great, but to his credit, his threads sometimes bring forth some semi-interesting stories from far more tolerable posters.

thank you...and that is the intent...i dont understand how you can bash the questions when we all know people can relate to them...this is Sludge...if we expect this shit in the answers of rockstars' 20 Questions, why not us as well?
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:Haha, his posts themselves are never that great, but to his credit, his threads sometimes bring forth some semi-interesting stories from far more tolerable posters.

thank you...and that is the intent...i dont understand how you can bash the questions when we all know people can relate to them...this is Sludge...if we expect this shit in the answers of rockstars' 20 Questions, why not us as well?

eres el mas chingon aqui hombre.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Heenan Snuka wrote: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 am

Excellent response.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:13 am

Excellent response.

Demonfilth = heenansnuka
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:13 am

Excellent response.

Demonfilth = heenansnuka
Nope. I live in Charlotte.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!