Liar of the year 2009

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Re: Liar of the year 2009

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:Hey remember the time you claimed I posted that I was only a dick on Sludge? Which of course I never did.

Good times, bro - good times.
I don't remember that.
Whoa! Didn't see THAT one coming!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
:lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Don't you SEE, The Mummy? I got you trained! Like a bitch!

You respond to The Mummy now. I made that name up. Me. Now everyone calls you The Mummy and the best part is YOU RESPOND TO IT! That's a good bitch!

I own your Sludge experience. Me. I tell you when to come and go. You tried shunning me but you couldn't do it. And now all I gotta do is collect chump change from a message board that HATES YOUR GUTS and your reason for being is done! Over! Kaput!

I got you so trained that you're now trying to be me! I got you using my words like a goddamn ventriloquist puppet.

HAHAHAHA! Now tell us some more about the one time I was wrong...4 years ago. :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Whoa! Didn't see THAT one coming!!

So this is your new game -

You make something up. I say "I don't remember that" because, well, it never happened. Then you say "Haha! Ur so stoopidz for not rembering what I jus made upz!"

And you're probably going to spend HOURS doing this.

Do you ever fuck your girlfriend? Or do you spend all your free time talking about me? Good bitch.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:Don't you SEE, The Mummy? I got you trained! Like a bitch!

You respond to The Mummy now. I made that name up. Me. Now everyone calls you The Mummy and the best part is YOU RESPOND TO IT! That's a good bitch!

I own your Sludge experience. Me. I tell you when to come and go. You tried shunning me but you couldn't do it. And now all I gotta do is collect chump change from a message board that HATES YOUR GUTS and your reason for being is done! Over! Kaput!

I got you so trained that you're now trying to be me! I got you using my words like a goddamn ventriloquist puppet.

HAHAHAHA! Now tell us some more about the one time I was wrong...4 years ago. :lol:
See? I MADE you respond!

So, serious question - what's up with you and Joeboy? Are you in love?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:See? I MADE you respond!
If that's what you need to get over the fact that you spend more time on me than your girlfriend, have at it.
Itwalksamongus wrote:So, serious question - what's up with you and Joeboy? Are you in love?
Because I responded to him 5 or 6 times? That means we're in love?

What does it mean when a guy in his 50s follows around men on the internet all day? :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Let's revisit this gem again, shall we?
Itwalksamongus wrote:Okay - so trying to pass it off as not me was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing this shit again - but yep, those are totally my messages. Back when this went down MI Japan started getting hate mail about me - or who they thought was me. At the time our new director - a buddy from my Hollywood days - was under massive pressure from ESP higher-ups to make our school profitable, as it hadn't been for a few years. So in the middle of doing that he starts getting this negative shit about me - which of course is at least partially my fault because I'm the guy who pissed off whoever this is - which I still don't know. So because the director and I are close enough not to pull punches he pretty much ripped my head off over this and said make it go away. I was also in line for one of the biggest promotions in the entire ESP company at the time - so a lot was at stake. Hence, my messages - which I'd do again in a second. This is not some stupid Sludge battle between me and drunk hick boy or big girl - this is real life, a 25-year career at the precipice of a huge jump in status and income - or disaster. Did I mean everything I said in those messages.? Well - I was certainly there to negotiate, because I had to. Whoever did this - won. No question. However, the upshot is here we are now - how many moths later? - and we all have moved on. I got the promotion - school's doing better. And I suppose I learned a hard lesson - there's only so far you can go without potentially paying big time. I think I know who this is - and if it is who I think it is this is about stuff I said about his wife. So - it was all supposed to be part of the dumb fun we have here. As Stoner has often said, her board-bitch act is not the real her. I'm not near the prick IRL I am here. But if bugged or pissed this guy off enough to compel him to go to the lengths he did to get back at me, then I think I am actually sorry for what I said. So part of those messages was real - part was the attract-flies-with-honey wordspeak. But the fact of the matter was the guy succeeded in fucking my shit up for a while - and as a professional I did what I thought I had to do to fix that.

Deal with that as you will.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Mummy, are you retarded?

Honest question that I would like you to answer. Please. Are you mentally retarded? Do you have a mental handicap?

Because in that pathetic whiny spiel, you talk about how sorry you are for pissing this guy off and how it jeopardized your job and how you needed to fix what you were partially responsible for.

Wasn't the guy who was fucking with you Classy Fred Blassy? The guy who you spend hours every day taunting? :lol:

Which brings us back to my theory that you enjoy being a little bitch.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:Whoa! Didn't see THAT one coming!!

So this is your new game

You mentioned my jeans. How much time a day do you spend thinking about my pants?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote: Because I responded to him 5 or 6 times? That means we're in love?
So - just physical.

Somehow. love would've been less puke-inspiring.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:You mentioned my jeans. How much time a day do you spend thinking about my pants?

See? You're just taking what I'm saying and turning it around on me. You want to be me.

How much time do I spend thinking about your faggy jeans? Very little. I do admit that I get a chuckle thinking about that recent pic where you're standing like an old woman. If you want to make that into me being ATTRACTED to you, that's fine. You're almost dead--you need dreams.
Itwalksamongus wrote:So - just physical.

Somehow. love would've been less puke-inspiring.
It's funny how I've barely acknowledged this Joeboy person and you're fucking JEALOUS. :lol:

So. You going to apologize to Blassy NOW or wait until he fucks up your next promotion at work? At this point, I hope he does fuck up your job. I felt bad for you but now that I see you invite that kind of attention, fuck it. I hope you get fired.

Either you're lying about the promotion to get sympathy or you are truly sick, putting this negative attention above your career.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:You mentioned my jeans. How much time a day do you spend thinking about my pants?

See? You're just taking what I'm saying and turning it around on me.
Nope. You expressed an interest in my pants. I'm simply asking you about it.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:

See? You're just taking what I'm saying and turning it around on me. You want to be me.

How much time do I spend thinking about your faggy jeans? Very little. I do admit that I get a chuckle thinking about that recent pic where you're standing like an old woman.

Speaking of recent pics, I just put one up of me and George Lynch from last week.

Nothing?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Nope. You expressed an interest in my pants. I'm simply asking you about it.
An interest in your pants? I think they look gay as fuck. But I suppose laughing at something stupid is expressing interest in a way.

It is interesting how a man can be so gay and yet so in denial about it. The jeans, the haircut, the time spent luring men on the internet. Hell, you jeopardized your career over this stuff. You want Classy Fred Blassy's attention SO BAD, you don't care that he fucks with your job. You just want to BE WITH HIM.

You don't think any of this is a little gay? But for some reason, me calling Joeboy an idiot makes me gay as the day is long! :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Speaking of recent pics, I just put one up of me and George Lynch from last week.

Nothing?
Are you asking me to look at pictures of you now? Jesus Christ. :lol:

No, The Mummy, I haven't seen that picture of you with a muscular, overly tanned man. I'm sure it's thrilling.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:Speaking of recent pics, I just put one up of me and George Lynch from last week.

Nothing?
Are you asking me to look at pictures of you now? Jesus Christ. :lol:

No, The Mummy, I haven't seen that picture of you with a muscular, overly tanned man. I'm sure it's thrilling.
Are you missing Joeboy? Is that what this is about?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

What the fuck time is it there in Cousinfuck, Iowa - 3AM? 4AM?

Can't sleep, can you.

*barfs*
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Are you missing Joeboy? Is that what this is about?
The Mummy, I don't hate gay people. I have many gay friends who I care about deeply. I'm not calling you gay out of hate; I just think it's pathetic when grown man can't admit to themselves how they feel.

I think you're gay as hell. Having had closeted friends, I know the symptoms. EVERYONE ELSE is gay. And for strange reasons too. "Oh look at that guy's COFFEE, he's so gay." It's a simple distraction technique.

The red flag is how much time you spend every day not making fun of guys like I do but simply going "Yoo-hoo! Over here!" You don't even try insulting people any more. You just say stuff like "Nope" or "Dumb" or you edit their posts. You just want them to notice you.

Also, note how many hours you spend every day doing this--much more time than you could be spending with your beard. When I post, my gf is either at work or asleep. When she's available, we're together. You're always here...trying get the attention of men.

By all means, call me gay. Trust me, if I was gay, I wouldn't go for Joeboy. He called me a "hipocite." I'm sure you can appreciate how unattractive that is.

Do you want me to just say I'm gay so we can move on? I'm not but if it helps you accept who you are, then fine. I can do it.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:What the fuck time is it there in Cousinfuck, Iowa - 3AM? 4AM?

Can't sleep, can you.

*barfs*
Moron, school started earlier this week. I am MULTI-TASKING.

Are you honestly sitting there wondering what I must be doing? Sorry to disappoint you but I'm doing homework. Slayer t-shirt and jeans. Nothing too slutty.

Better luck with Blassy.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:Are you missing Joeboy? Is that what this is about?
The Mummy, I don't hate gay people.
So - a birds-of-a-feather thing.

Be proud.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:So - a birds-of-a-feather thing.

Be proud.
Okay. You're calling me gay again.

How much time do you plan on spending calling me gay? :lol:

How much time are you going to spend with your girlfriend today? :lol:

Do the math, The Mummy. I know math is hard for girls.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:Hmmmm - still nothing. Okay, dipshit - this is how it will work. You post an actual example of me lying. Then, and only then, will I be obligated to prove you wrong or admit you're right. All you've posted are stories you've simply made up.

Get it right, and we'll talk.
Mummy, along with dental hygiene, patience it seems isn't one of your strong points. Because I don't post immediately after you that doesn't mean I have nothing. It does mean that I have other things to do. However, while I've been away it seems Deathcurse has provided more than enough info to prove that you're an even bigger liar than I thought.

So, anyway, I'm still waiting for you to prove that you aren't a liar.

I'll wait.
So - still nothing.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:Nice back-pedal

Still waiting for that proof.
REad my post above. Until you either prove your original claim or admit you made it up we're on hold.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:In other words you can't provide any proof
Don't have to. It's now obvious you simply made up your original claim.

Advantage - Itwalksamongus
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:So you're saying that I....

A, Don't have proof that you didn't tell someone on MySpace that you're never posting here again.

B, Didn't cry to people on YouTube.

Is that what you're saying?
You claimed I said I would never post on Sludge again.

You made it up
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:You haven't answered my questions.
Correct. As I explained, you prove your original claim and we'll talk.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:Nope, not correct. You haven't answered my questions.

I'll wait.
I'll go you one better - simply admit you made up your original claim and I'll answer any question you have.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Classy Fred Blassy wrote:Nice back-pedal

Still waiting for that proof.
REad my post above. Until you either prove your original claim or admit you made it up we're on hold.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another lie.
So you can't read. No lie here. There will be no forward movement until you either prove your original claim or admit you made it up.

I'll continue to wait.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:I
So, once again provide proof that you didn't lie about you saying to someone that you were never going to post here again
THis was your original claim.

Remember? Then one that, when called on it, you couldn't back up.

Let us know when you can.
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

Hey Tim, I thought i would just come out and say that youre a first class prick.

No hard feelings, but from here on in, I have decided to ignore you.

Thanks.

Bruce Chickenson.
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Classy Fred Blassy wrote:Once again you lie. You claimed you weren't going to post in this thread
No, I didn't. You're lying - again. What a shock.

By the way, don't bother addressing me on any other forum. This is the only forum within which you're allowed to address me.

Now then - your original claim?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I see Tim has been reading his banning thread close enough to pick out quotes for his sig.

AWESOME. :lol: