TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

I saw the contract. I can't tell you for sure if it was real or not, but I can tell you that's why we hung on to the silly name that you'll NEVER forget.

Damn! Didn't think of THAT scenario, did ya, brainiac?
You SAW the contract but didn't know if it was real or not?! WTF! That is the best yet! So you played in a band with a shit name so you could jump on to a record contract that you didn't even know was real or not!?!

Fucking genius! :lol:
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

Rev, are you paid royalties by Phthonus every time you use the word jealousy?

The telling thing about your response to my post is the fact you chose to focus on the fiction aspect of it. It really says a lot about your delusions.

You dissected the fiction with the precision of Sonny Bono skiing down the hill, yet ignored the comparison on your success to that of a crack whore. Not only did you ignore it, you struck back with the venom of a ten year old girl getting her pig tails pulled. Know what that makes you?

A Krybaby.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

There seems to be a tad bit of confusion on Rev's part about who brought the "big guys" up first. Let's go ahead and clear that up.

Rev you said this....
All you have to do to school me and prove me wrong is compare all the interviews and pictures with you and metal/rock celebrities to the interviews and pictures with metal/rock celebrities that TheMetalChick can proudly boast.
To which Aquanet responded with this....
Just because she "interviews" a few people doesn't make it a career or her anymore unfabulous. You seem more impressed by it that most.

Following me?

Then you said...
I'm not impressed by it. She's interviewed them... I've shared the stage with them. It's old hat to me.
So by your thinking TMC interviews rock celebrities, right? Do we agree on that being your statement? OK, good. And then you went on to boast about playing with them. Right? Then technically they would be the "big guys", am I not right? I thought so.

Glad I could clear that up for you. Next time you're raping Websters look up buffoon.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

Those of us that aren't retarded can tell the difference.
I claimed to have played with rock celebrities.

That is soo awesome!!! What is like to play with trixter? Is peter loren really as hot as I think he is?

Damn I wish I was you!
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

First off mistaking my post for a rant solidifies that you are at least 85 % Corky.

Now let's get to the meat and potatoes. What you're really telling me then, is that TMC's interviews are pretty much insignificant. Because at first you built her up to be the next Cameron Crowe. Now we learn that even though you said you toured with them none of the people she interviewed were the "big guys." Great Public Relations.

Your comment about touring with "them" was quoted when the "big guys" comment was mentioned. At that point you took the opportunity to answer with an emphatic yes. You brought it up.

To answer your question. No I wouldn't consider them celebrities. I would consider them has-beens grasping at whatever glimmer of publicity they can. And if my friend were to interview them I wouldn't throw down the gauntlet challenging anyone to "outshine" her.

But that's probably just me.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

JDV wrote:If Kry was Emmet Otter you were his Jug-Band.
Correction: Emmet Otter had true "metal attitude" and was a fundamental progenitor of "metal culture".

I was beginning to believe that Hatas would never produce another noteworthy thread, but this is gold. In fact, it's better than gold, it's: METALCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!! (You can borrow that one for free, Rev.)
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Chrissakes, Pickle.

How dare you make a pompous never-was look even dumber than usual on of all things a site dedicated to doing just that.
Rev wrote:Try as y'all might, you can never take it away from me. It's mine.

Pickle wrote:in hopes of getting laid when you meet TMC in September. GOLD!
Though ya nailed it 2 pages ago, you stopped short of preparin' him for his date with gums. If you would have just given him the tmc dating checklist, this would have been long over.

2. Image

3. Image
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

"What's wrong with your lip?"

"I was born with big gums, sir."

"You're just jealous of true metal attitude! OWNED!!!11! lolZ" :roll:
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

A rare photo of Lovin' Kry rocking the Middle East.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

I prefer my emotive asians, but I covet your font.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Lovin' Kry
World Tour '07
Bringing the Magic Back
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

:lol: LOL!^^^^^^

Hey Milli Vanilli, just because someone in this thread has heard of your band or seen you band doesn't mean much of anything. Did they go to YOUR show and pay to see Lovin Krap or were they really there to see some of those mega stars you were sharing the stage with?

Still waiting to hear what it is that I am so jealous of. You posted what the definition is, but you have yet to answer me directly. Show me where I'm "exhibiting the results of jealous behavior".

RockNRev wrote:
1.) You don't know me, but you resent me for siding with TMC, whose pigtails you've been pulling for years on end.

Nope- Already said I can appreciate your blind loyalty.

2.) You don't know me, but you resent me for taking TMC, your crush away from you.

No on so many levels. Taken away? How's that? That would only be a brownie point in your favor.

3.) You don't know me, but you resent me for playing with 80's bands

Why would I resent you for that? I have a lots of friends that have sold millions of records in the 80's. They were/ are actually good. They didn't "share the stage", they actually owned it. But even their success doesn't make me jealous, so why would your lack of it bother me?

4.) You don't know me, but you resent me for playing at The Middle East.

BAHHHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

5.) You don't know me, but you resent me because you are jealous of me.

Again.....still waiting for an example of that!

6.) You don't know me, but you resent me because you are in love with me and you are pulling MY pigtails.

You are never gonna get laid!

[/quote][/color] :lol:

Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOL WTF BBQ !!!1

Post by LOL WTF BBQ !!!1 »

LOL WTF BBQ !!!1

Post by LOL WTF BBQ !!!1 »

Queen Bee

I posted the very first pictures of the fire in the world and I was the first in the world to tell the story and you all got it live as it was happening because of me. Suck it up.

Oh man.

Can I start bragging about my hotrockin' metal culture since I brought the world the Vince Neil Chicken Dance first?

Maybe Monty610 will show up and cast a Level Nine Metal Attitude Spell on us all because he told us about Dimebag first.

Get the fuck out of here with that - nobody thinks you're cool for that shit.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

You broke the Station Fire news?! Front page of Sludge? ! WTF! Who needs CNN or the New York Times when we have a super sleuth like you on the job. You win in my book for being the biggest clown in the history of Sludge. TMC is an annoying dingbat, you are just a wannabe, delusional birth defect. I guess any attention is good attention in your book.

RockNRev wrote:
All you have to do to school me and prove me wrong is compare all the interviews and pictures with you and metal/rock celebrities to the interviews and pictures with metal/rock celebrities that TheMetalChick can proudly boast.

Until you can outshine her in that department, all you are doing is standing in line behind gr8white waiting for your heaping helping of green monster jelly.
You can't possiblly be serious?^^

RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

TheMetalChick wrote:Theres nothing going on with any of these threads, unless you count the fags that occasionally bump one of them to "get back" at me for responding to them. See, thats the "BIG THREAT" Ive gotten over the last year or so from people like Aqua, RPB, etc.- its like, kiss my ass and let me talk shit to or about you without you responding, or Ill bump an old Hatas thread! :twisted:

That's

I've never bumped a thread on you. Psycho. But I'm glad you're always thinking of me, too.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Wow.

Remember folks, whoever gets the last word in, wins.

At least that's how it works in the minds of some, regardless of what the previous 13 pages show.

And of course, the last word is some variation of OWNED. Be sure to put it at the bottom of every post, just in case no one wants to bother with you anymore after that, then you can do the naked triumph dance around your apartment. Sweet victory.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

If that picture had a rubber ducky it would be so fucking rad!
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Dude, for a guy that is so busy out enjoying life, tell us why the fuck do you have the more post on sludge than anyone in this thread?

As far as the fire- Louis Lane, I had people screaming into my cell phone and sending me picutres- but my first thought wasn't to try and be the first to put it on Sludge you fucking attention whore.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

BogusInfo wrote:
Remember folks, whoever gets the last word in, wins
This picture looks Rockin'

Rev's Reality: that picture looks like a midget tranny who needs a fucking bath.
Okay, seriously who is this? Yikes!
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
Queen Bee

That's RockNRev, my dear. Aren't you trembling with jealousy that you aren't that fucking metal?

Here, let me sum up the last part of this thread for you real quick:
Rev wrote:Image
U R aLL jUsT g3LuS oF mY m3taL kULtUr3 !!!1!!
Everyone Else wrote:Image

Yeah, OKAY.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:That's RockNRev, my dear. Aren't you trembling with jealousy that you aren't that fucking metal?

Yeah, OKAY.
The only thing I'm feeling is creeped out. He looks like a fucking bird with that huge nose/beak and no mouth/chicken lips. Eeesh.
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

TheScootinator wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:That's RockNRev, my dear. Aren't you trembling with jealousy that you aren't that fucking metal?

Yeah, OKAY.
The only thing I'm feeling is creeped out. He looks like a fucking bird with that huge nose/beak and no mouth/chicken lips. Eeesh.

actually, he reminds me of this guy:

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Hey now, Boy George is hot.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

When I googled rocknrev this is what I found:

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I love me some Rev. Nothing will ever change that.

But man, defending him here makes me feel like Amy Irving's character in "Carrie" - it's hard not to join in throwing the tampons and chanting "plug it up".

That's all, I'm stayin' outta this one and this post is totally useless, but I know it'll bug the hell out of ech not to have one of his threads at the top of the page for a minute.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

DejaVuDoo wrote:I see flames in the background. Maybe it's the awards ceremony where he was honored for being the first to gossip about The Station fire on the internet.
whats even cooler is that the guys from air supply are in the background.

Rev wasn't joking when he says he knows the Big Names!
Queen Bee

Remember how Dr. Toucan used to voraciously defend TMC by claiming that everyone was jealous of her cuz she was a cute metal chick who got her picture taken with metal dudes?

Just checkin...