TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:No Rev, the people fucking with you here actually like Chicke and think she's very bright.
And hot. Don't forget hot. Because message-board validation of my looks is one of the things I live for.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Chickenona rules.

Hey there, obsessed douche. You actually confronted a sludger twice IN REAL LIFE, to do a pull up contest. You are a fucking nutball. I mean really, who does that kind of shit?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I want to be the slutty mexican bitch with the scarf.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I want to be the slutty mexican bitch with the scarf.
That's ExoticGroupie666.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Queen Bee

:(

Fine. I'll be the old bitch at the diner.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Be rizzo, everybody loves rizzo.
Queen Bee

And it's a real pussy wagon.

Just wanted to say that.
Queen Bee

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

RockNRev wrote: I am not in need of any help..
I wouldn'put that to a vote.
RockNRev wrote:And I'm not going anywhere any time soon either.
I'm sure you have been saying that your whole life.
Still waiting for you to tell me why or what specifically it is I'm jealous of. You seem to be avoiding that question.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:
RockNRev wrote:.
I am not in need of any help..
I wouldn'put that to a vote.
You've been saying that your whole life.
Still waiting for you to tell me why or what specifically it is I'm jealous of. You seem to be avoiding that question.
I don't need to tell you. You told me. Just go back through your own posts with the definition of "jealousy" in your mind, sucka.

Remember... I'm a useless, short, fat, bald, big nosed, transvestite who was in a band that nobody ever saw or heard of, who played with folks in the rock world that nobody cares about and never did. I had nothing to do with the nightclub case, especially not the part where the owners claimed Russell snuck in illegal pyro. I never have and never will get laid. My sofa is piss stained. I'm gay and I wear big Elton John glasses. I was a failure as a son and as a Marine, etc. etc. etc...

Here, allow me to remind you...
Dictionary wrote:jeal·ous·y –noun
1. jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.
2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.
3. vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.
4. a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.
And real quick, the definition of resentment...
Dictionary wrote:re·sent·ment –noun
1.) the feeling of displeasure or indignation at some act, remark, person, etc., regarded as causing injury or insult.
But no... You guys are actually NOT jealous and your diatribe (sorry for the big word) is dead on accurate. That's all... No jealousy, just accuracy. :lol:

Carry on, winners. :lol:

Apparently your reading skills are the ones lacking- give me specific examples of my jealousy towords you. Definitions aren't examples, oh great schooling one. If you are going to make accusations you should have exaples to back them up. Show me an example of my jealousy.

Just because people have heard of your band doesn't mean you were any good.- EX- Milli Vanilli

You gave some info to a newspaper, that the police then had to go and track down, reguarding the past histoires of the Station. I did too, along with a lot of others, including a Kiss coverband. However, I didn't have that killer music business, self promotion genius you did, and I took my info right to the police and Attorney General's office. All the free publicity I could of have for myself in the wake of a really horror show. DAMN! The tour manager was hired by Jack and was specifially asked to do pyro on this shitty club tour, because he thought he was still playing arenas. No, he wasn't at all responsible. He should sleep soundly at night. :roll:
I never have and never will get laid. My sofa is piss stained. I'm gay and I wear big Elton John glasses. I was a failure as a son and as a Marine, etc. etc. etc...

You won't get any arguement on any of that.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

But it has those cool rims from Pep Boys.

My 1970 Buick Skylark 350 custom would be no match. :roll:
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

RockNRev wrote:But I'd show up, because I have that reputation
You are proud of that?
I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

Nobody is trying to drive you away, Slick. It's much more entertaining to watch you continue to flail.

I would expect no less, though. Any guy who will publicly admit that he believes reptilian aliens in disguise are part of a conspiratorial society that rules the world certainly does not fear ridicule.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:Aquanet is a liar.
How so? or are you just jealous?

Oh, and this would be the exact car parked right in front of my house.

What a tool.
Last edited by Aquanetsuperhold on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

NickoLeeBenante wrote:
Nobody is trying to drive you away, Slick. It's much more entertaining to watch you continue to flail.

I would expect no less, though. Any guy who will publicly admit that he believes reptilian aliens in disguise are part of a conspiratorial society that rules the world certainly does not fear ridicule.

Tell us more, brother. This sounds like a story begging to be told.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

RockNRev wrote: And you would be racing this...
(No, not that exact car, but the same year, make and model.)

LMGDAO!!!!
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

But what he negleted to tell you his is the matchbox version, and you would be drag racing on plastic orange tracks.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockNRev wrote:Hey... Your neighbor has a nice car.
Post a photo of you in it.
Most of us don't have this insane need to validate ourselves to you.

I *do* know how much it bothers you to not be #1 at everything, so I'll let you know that my '02 WS6 would bend your cute little Lincoln over and rape the fuck out of it in the quarter.

And dude...posting a pic of a someone else's custom dragster is just as lame as it can possibly get. It's directly proportionate to posting a pic of a Nascar Chevy and saying "Yeah, you'll be racing this, but completely different." LAME.

Last edited by Son_of_Sam_I_Am on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockNRev wrote:
I'm at work now, but when I get home, unlike you tools, I'll snap off a picture of me inside the car... Would you like me shirtless, sweetie?
No, babydoll. Bitch tits make me puke.

Let me try to drive this into your pointed little head yet again...while I don't feel the need to validate myself to everyone...least of all you, your car would physically curl up into a little ball and and start weeping if I ran you in the quarter unless you've done some insane modifications to it...like powering it with an atomic core or something. Taking a picture of yourself in your heap of shit can't change that fact.

Why is it so hard to accept that most people here are happier, more successful, and better adjusted than you? Your life is a wreck. Mine isn't. Deal.

Oh, BTW, your little eGirlfriend seems to be too embarassed by you to return to this thread. You managed to fuck THAT up, too. LMGDAO!!!
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

your diatribe (sorry for the big word)
Come on Rev, you know you had no idea what diatribe meant a few pages back when 2T mentioned it. While you were busy raping Websters for the umpteenth you looked it up and thought " Oh yeah, I can use that!"

Also the use of the word "sucka" is a tad bit dated. I keep expecting Keenan Ivory Wayans to pop up and expel a "diatribe" directed at Mr. Big. ( No not the band, Rev)

What's next? Are you going to call someone a jive turkey?
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Can't stand it when you are proven wrong. That is my car, guess that makes you jealous. My neighbor drives a Honda if you really wnat to know.

Boy you have lots of free time today. You might need to go back and read those definitions again. None of you example prove much of anything.

Liar? How so? I did give info to the Att. General regarding The Station. FYI- My friends family owned the building and the land. I worked for a label that booked shows there and had to deal with Jeff on a regular basis. I had friends that played there both local and national and have attened shows that were over sold on at least 4 occasions. Hate to burst that self-important bubble of yours you arent the end all be all when it comes to the Station and information.

The Middle East is a shit hole. whether you played it or not.
Waltham does suck, whether you were in either or not.
Jealous that you were in a band? Are you serious? Etc.....

Thanks for the Cliff Note version of my posts and proving you have no idea what jealousy means. 99% of your examples of my so called jealousy were pointing out that you think you are much bigger and special than you are. Doesn't mean I'm jealous, just mean you are easily pointed out to be a bloated narcissist, who make lame threats and no sense.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

Damn, dude... You're like... A master flamer and shit! Whoah! Look out!
Equals....

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockNRev wrote:Did I? :lol:
Yeah, I figured your creative well had pretty much dried up.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

LALALALALAICANNOTHEARYOUBECAUSEYOUAREALLJUSTJEALOUSOFMELALALALA
LALALALALAIFICANJUSTKEEPREPEATINGTHISIWON'THAVETOLIVEUPTOMYCLAIMSLALALA
LALALALAJEALOUSJEALOUSJEALOUSJEALOUSLALALAL
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Image

BWAHAHA!! Sheer genius!
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

RockNRev wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
RockNRev wrote:Hey... Your neighbor has a nice car.
Post a photo of you in it.
Most of us don't have this insane need to validate ourselves to you.

Because you asstalkers couldn't if you wanted to.

I *do* know how much it bothers you to not be #1 at everything, so I'll let you know that my '02 WS6 would bend your cute little Lincoln over and rape the fuck out of it in the quarter.

And dude...posting a pic of a someone else's custom dragster is just as lame as it can possibly get.
I'm at work now, but when I get home, unlike you tools, I'll snap off a picture of me inside the car to back up my claims... Would you like me shirtless, sweetie?
For the love of God, no no no no no!!!!! Thanks for the fucking visual, btw.
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockNRev wrote:
And I'm still laughing at you for being too stupid and blind to see how used you've been by me for days.
Oh, please, Dr. Forehead, explain how we've been used and for what purpose. In detail, please...if you can.

This should be good.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

I'm pretty positive it means just what the picture depicted.

Actually, diatribe isn't that big of word, try using harangue sometime. It's fun to say.

Dorko? you really wanted to call me a jive turkey didn't you?
Anyway, dorko, to my knowledge, 2Tempting didn't use that word at all, but let's say he did...I'm a dork for using it after him, right?
No, it makes you unoriginal. Which we already knew but what you don't know dumb ass is that 2T is female.
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

How could I not, do you see how many times he referred to you as "him" while he was schooling me?

And Rev since you're the acting resident spelling bee...

Don't flatter yourself into thinking someone is throwing in the towell when they ignore you or brush you off with a few brief words.
Fix yo' shit genius.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

2Tempting wrote:
JDV wrote:....but what you don't know dumb ass is that 2T is female.
Damn you, JDV! You ruined it. I was just starting to get used to my penis.

Put it in a jar on your dresser. That is what I do with all my penis's.

and when I say my penis's, I mean my boyfriends. I want it where I can see it at all times.
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.