TheMetalChick needs to shut up...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

RockNRev wrote:
Jack Drugless wrote:Shit sandwich.
I guess this means you don't want to talk about those Louisiana clubs with me? :cry:

Damn! I was all like, "Wow! Small world! I wonder if we jammed together."

Maybe we did. Maybe you just watched. I guess we'll never know.

Well, thanks for verifying my story anyway.

Yeah, Adam's at the Holiday Inn is a real blues joint.

:D

Whatever you say there crazy guy.

If we would have jammed together I'm sure I would have ruined it
by mentioning what a sad piece of shit you were over the mic.

Tell us about your trio. Who was in it?

Would you like to get owned some more?
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
RockSkar
Touring With the Pope

Post by RockSkar »

You're such a retard, Rev, that you are now changing your own political ideas to try and start some kind of flame war with me. Up til now, we have agreed on a lot of political ideas. but now you are choosing to change your ideas just for the sake of this argument? You really are a douche bag, then. I will not change my ideas. If you choose to argue with me about stuff that you previously agreed with me about, then you really are a complete fucking sack of shit.

You have nothing, dude.

Shitty failed band. No education. You teach driver's ed for a living. You have a mullet. And a $1500 car.

Right on, dude.

Keep 'em coming.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Fuck you.

You were a TRUCK DRIVER.

And don't act like every member of the armed services doesn't get issued an M-16 and a gas mask.

JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Hey, I think Rev is batshit crazy politically, a conspiracy theory nut, and a hippy liberal, but otherwise he's a good dude. If you get his whole schtick (which obviously most of you don't, since the majority of you don't frequent the War Board) you would understand the game he plays.

And no, he didn't put me up to this. We've had it out before on the War Board several times. He thinks I'm a moron, and that's OK. But to degrade the guy's military service is just asinine.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockSkar wrote:In November 2004, a UN panel described terrorism as any act: "intended to cause death or serious bodily harm to civilians or non-combatants with the purpose of intimidating a population or compelling a government or an international organization to do or abstain from doing any act."

Key criteria

Violence

Psychological impact and fear

Perpetrated for a Political Goal

Deliberate targeting of non-combatants

Unlawfulness or illegitimacy

Are you seriously calling me a fucking terrorist? Are you?
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Fuck you.

You were a TRUCK DRIVER.

And don't act like every member of the armed services doesn't get issued an M-16 and a gas mask.

Trucks come with nice big tarps, no wonder.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Here, I'll save them the trouble.

Or better yet, if you guys want to photoshop us ass-fucking or something, I'll provide a better headshot.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
RockSkar wrote:In November 2004, a UN panel described terrorism as any act: "intended to cause death or serious bodily harm to civilians or non-combatants with the purpose of intimidating a population or compelling a government or an international organization to do or abstain from doing any act."

Key criteria

Violence

I think one thing we can ALL agree on is that CumStain is a worthless sack of shit.
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

It's only funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's fucking hysterical.

S (waiting for the *cwying*)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockNRev wrote:
No. I think he was talking about people who signed up for the military and honorably served America. He wasn't talking to you, you waste of sperm. :lol:
Fuck off, trollbait.

Now...all kidding and fun and games aside, Rev...and I'm being dead serious now...I firmly believe that using your veteran status as bragging material/flamebait/ ammo/whatthefuckever on a message board pretty much degrades you into a piece of human garbage and shows a complete and total lack of honor.

I know you don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, but in this case, maybe you should.

/flame on.

RockSkar
Touring With the Pope

Post by RockSkar »

RockNRev wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

Key criteria

Violence

No. I think he was talking about people who signed up for the military and honorably served America. He wasn't talking to you, you waste of sperm. :lol:
No, morons, what I am saying is that the definition of terrorism clearly encompasses what the American Military is involved in on a daily basis in other countries.

Signing up for the military to murder and torture innocent people is not honorable by any means. It's terrorism.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanet wrote:I wasn't looking for a pat on the back or your approval.

I know. You were looking to defend yourself because you care what I think about you. You just couldn't resist.

No- Look at that! You are wrong again and point out yet again what a boob you really are. Keep swinging skullett.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockSkar wrote: Signing up for the military to murder and torture innocent people is not honorable by any means. It's terrorism.

Yeah...when I signed up, they asked me if I wanted to be a Tanker, and I said "Fuck no! I'd rather murder and torture innocent people!"

Idiot.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Cool: First he wrapped his ego with the Station Fire dead and now he is doing it the American Flag. What next orphans? Baby seals? Cripples?
Succubyss
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Succubyss »

RockNRev wrote:Y'all are funny. :lol:

And I never had to post anything about my education. I never had to post videos of pullups. I didn't have to do anything but tease y'all a little and I got everything I wanted out of you. I made you defend yourselves and compete with me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
But you had to post pics of you in shades to prove you go outside, and pics of you by a car to prove you had one and pics of you in a room with computers to prove you can use one and pics of you in some workout area to prove you have a body. All the while telling us more about your personal life than anyone needs to know...

I guess I'm not a good student, I don't feel schooled yet and I'm too confused to be gelus. I just don't get it.

Here Rev, I think I posted these for TMC once. It's only fair that you too, should be schooled in the ways of the internet. I'm starting to fear for your safety.
http://www.safekids.com/kidsrules.htm

S (just trying to be helpful, really)
"I always knew that deathcurse's downfall on sludge, when it came, would be a a huge ridiculous spectacle and I have not been disappointed.."
chickenona - 12/21/11
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

JakeYonkel wrote:Here, I'll save them the trouble.

Or better yet, if you guys want to photoshop us ass-fucking or something, I'll provide a better headshot.

I'm spreading the man-crush from coast to coast. Like spreading clits, y'all...

Racist Danger2 fan. Nice to know you want other people to make homo-sex pictures of you. Not surprising in the least. Rock on with your support of the biggest turd in sludge history. Birds of a feather, and so on...
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

RockNRev wrote: And I'm not done yet. That was all the prep work.

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

SO

Rev-Tard wrote:Whisky A Go-Go, you putz, and we played there, headlined there and sold it out NUMEROUS times too.

FUCKING

Rev-Tard wrote:I played there once before we moved out and TWICE after.

PWN3D!!1ONE!

Ok dicktionary-boy, let's take a look-see at the word 'NUMEROUS'.

numerous:adj , many, a lot of

Now let's sneak a peek at the word 'MANY', just to be sure.

many: adj & n: great number//quite a large number

RECAP: You said you paid to play one time and then headlined numerous times for free.

I called you a lying piece of expired fuck.

I was right.

Now you say you payed to play once, and then played there a scant TWO more times, all the while carefully leaving out the words HEADLINED and FREE. You even hold back the ...HAHAHAHA...TWO dates for fear of further destruction. Backpedal any harder and you'll find yourself back in your daddy's ball-bag.

BWAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

First of all, you do brag. You've bragged about everything. You bragged about your car. You bragged about how improtant you were in the Station Fire trial. You bragged about how you made more money that anyone here. You bragged about your job.You bragged that your life was some how more enriched than anyones. You even friggin bragged about what you ate for fucking dinner!
You 've been called on everyone of them and proven yourself to be a nut, irrational, a liar, a hypocrite, naccisistic, and completely bat shit.

Did you really get lots of info out of me? No, not really. You got a picture of one of my cars and info that I had a company years ago.
Whoa! My life is an open book now!

You made a statement about along the lines of "Do you think your mother's Datsun will keep up with me." So I responded that "my car would be no match". You called me a liar saying that I didn't have one- and how I couldn't back it up. So I lifted my phone up and took a picture of it from my desk and posted it. Not bragging. Backing shit up.

Then you said something about how your life was so enriched and you wanted to know what the most enriched experience was in our life to see how it compared to yours and you yelp about backing it up. So I posted that I had a company and paid off my parent house because of it. As predictable as a "Yankee's Suck chant at Red Sox game at Fenway, you called me a liar again and so I backed it up.

So bitch, you can't have it both ways- You can't ask for something, get it, yell liar and then when someone proves you wrong call it bragging. Pick one side of your ass and talk out of that side exclusively.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

She's not a loser for having a business, etc. I actually think that underneath the nym is a decent person. That's the vibe I get.
I got your vibe right here:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Rev-Tard wrote: :oops: ...i am sooo fucked.

You said you "payed once and then HEADLINED NUMEROUS times too"

Numerous means 'many'. TWO is not 'many' in anyone's book, let alone for a band that lived in LA for a year.

Respond however you please.

Every last poster who has viewed this thread knows that even you don't believe you.

You were crowing that you 'sold out' the Whiskey. I shit on your head by saying that it is officially 'sold out' every night of the year because it is pay to play. You then thanked me for the hat by saying you only payed once and then headlined and sold it out "Numerous/Many" times in addition to that.

That was proven to be a bold faced lie.

Deal with it.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Nut bag Liar WRote:
Instead, YOU piped up and BRAGGED, "My super duper best car in the world could kick your shitty car's ass! Nah!"
Is that what I wrote or what you actually thought you read? Now you just make up quotes to fit your wacked-out stories.

If you are going to quote me- try putting quotation marks around something I actually said. Not shit you think I said.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

You're a fucking driver's ed instuctor ?

LMGDAO!

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Rev-Tard wrote:OK. You a re a huge fucking hero with a giant dong! You proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, using no more than 6 posts, that I used the word "numerous" when I should have said "more than once."
HAHAHAHA! I thought it was 'semantics'.

What I proved was that you are a liar.

No one has ever said 'numerous' when the answer is two. Ever. About anything.

Man, I drank numerous beers last night!
Wow! How many?
Two.

Dude, I fucked numerous chicks last year!
Way to go, Man! How many did ya bag?
Two.

Btw, I never said you shouldn't have lied.

I simply said you were lying.

And you were.

Liar.
Queen Bee

I'm dead serious when I say that I won't be the least bit surprised when Rev posts a picture of his dick and demands that everybody else do the same.
Queen Bee

My bad - I stopped reading his posts a few days ago.

HA! He broke out military pictures? Who the fuck does he think he is -- Colonel Hogan?
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

RockNRev wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Nut bag Liar WRote:
Instead, YOU piped up and BRAGGED, "My super duper best car in the world could kick your shitty car's ass! Nah!"
Is that what I wrote or what you actually thought you read? Now you just make up quotes to fit your wacked-out stories.

If you are going to quote me- try putting quotation marks around something I actually said. Not shit you think I said.
I learned it from YOU, dad!

Dad? You must have learned how to cross dress from dear old dad too. Too bad Dad can't get you wash or cut that nest of skullet of yours. Or get you to quit humping the dog. Or teach you how to stop lying and exaggerating like you do. It makes you look foolish and stupid.
Queen Bee

LMFAO @ RockNRadar.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

Wow! 5 new pages in one day, and most of it is posts by the nutjob telling us all about how much we care about him.

Seriously man, the profundity of your retardation is mind-numbing.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Stoney wrote:I'm dead serious when I say that I won't be the least bit surprised when Rev posts a picture of his dick and demands that everybody else do the same.

I bet his next move will be to paste a pm he sent to some chromosome challenged poster dated 10 days ago about how he is going to school everyone by getting pwn3d for two weeks solid.

Then his final act will be to reprise his Toucan ways and replace every last post with a ......

Any takers?