The Hungwell Heritage PWN3GE Institute!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

The Hungwell Heritage PWN3GE Institute!

Post by Hungwell »

That's right!

With Revtard, Iggy, TMC, Lickety, IDIOTINDADA and Tattoed Lyin' officially becoming the biggest yolks in intraweb history, the fine folks at The Hungwell Heritage PWN3GE Institute, are proud to announce the painstaking collection, exhibition, interpretation and maintainence of the over 17,000 current examples of them being pre/home schooled, pre/post pwn3d & self-owned.

Enjoy and check back often for updates.

Where it all started...
RevTard wrote:Doesn't it suck when you go to bust on someone's education or teaching ability and in the one measly sentence you use to do so, totally mispell a simple word?
gr8twhte wrote: Ooh, a spelling burn! I'd hate to meet you in a dark spelling bee.
Last edited by Hungwell on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

RevTard wrote:I pulled you out of the asshat of idiots and idiot alternyms who are so obviously jealous of TheMetalChicks connections and true metal attitude and life. /// She's interviewed them... I've shared the stage with them. It's old hat to me. /// the Whisky A Go-Go, you putz, and we played there, headlined there and sold it out numerous times too.
2T wrote:Thus, threads like this die and fall into the annals of Sludge history, until idiots like you pull them out of the woodwork again in order to flex your cyber-muscles, in hopes of getting laid when you meet TMC in September. GOLD!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

JDV wrote:Admitting that naming your band something as inane as Lovin' Kry on purpose is the most embarrassing thing about this thread. And believe me that’s saying a lot. /// So, you opened for hairbands on their way down. What do you want for that…a can of Aquanet? Claiming that you were on your way up while they were coming down is like being the skinny kid on the opposite of the seesaw when the fat kid hears the lunch bell. You are left sitting on the ground with no one to lift your insignificant ass in the air. I wouldn’t publicize that if I were you. It says one of two things:

1.My band was not good enough to open for hairbands in their heyday.

2. I’m slow at my copycat skills…Whew! I just gripped the caboose of the out of date train at the last second.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Aqua wrote:You are talking how you "shared the stage" with the greats of the 90's, well so did the kid that swept the cigarette butts off it before and after the show! Being in a shitty local band opening doesn't put you on the same level as C and D-list aging hairbands. You were the time filler and background noise for people to drink more beer to. Just stop it. It's beyond ridiculous.
The_Irony®™
Music Fan

Post by The_Irony®™ »

RevTard wrote:Doesn't it suck when you go to bust on someone's education or teaching ability and in the one measly sentence you use to do so, totally mispell a simple word?

The fact that RockNRemedialReader misspelled this particular bone of contention makes this quote infinitely delicious.
Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

RevTard wrote:The band was named Lovin' Kry before it was even re-formed... Before any of the musicians in it had been found. I did not name it and neither did any of the other musicians that ukltimately wound up in the band. The band name was created by the singer years earlier when he had another band. His real name was Dave and stage name was Kry. The symbolism of the band name basically is talking about how people fall in love with fake stage characters created by real people. It was about how people don't really want to know about a REAL person's boring-assed life, etc. They are more interested in what the Character is up to?
\m/(.)(.)\m/ wrote:And which one were you? Wheep, Sobb, or Snyfyl?
JDV wrote:Crack Head Candy is an unforgettable name. She was moderately successful serving as a local act on the corner of 5th street when she wasn’t having outbreaks. There is no one that would want to be Crack Head Candy. And once Crack Head Candy cleaned up, I am pretty sure she omitted that job from her resume. Let Crack Head Candy be an inspiration to you.

If Kry was Emmet Otter you were his Jug-Band.
Last edited by Hungwell on Wed May 23, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

RevTard wrote:How come when you speak I smell shit?
Aqua wrote:If you are smelling shit- perhaps it's time for a diaper change.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Nicko wrote:Correction: Emmet Otter had true "metal attitude" and was a fundamental progenitor of "metal culture". Image
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

BogusInfo wrote:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:We also know TMC interviews celebrities. I played with celebrities.

RevTard wrote:I broke the story of the Station Nightclub fire. /// I posted the very first pictures of the fire in the world and I was the first in the world to tell the story and you all got it live as it was happening because of me. Suck it up.
Dejavu wrote:you used the Great White fire to promote your dopey band. You pissed everyone off with the tacky move and they flamed you up and down almost as bad as the dude from Karinations.
Revtard wrote:I posted the picture and broke the story and within 5 minutes, my picture and the story were on the front page of Sludge, without my permission I might add.
Dejavu wrote:Thanks for "breaking the story" Rev. /// I turned on CNN and watched the place burn to the ground. I didn't see any tranny looking fuck with a vest giving me the low down. /// You fucking dipshit. There was a huge fire and you couldn't make it through half a post before letting everyone know that your band "rocked that joint" and "blew up even bigger fire works!"

You saw the tragedy as an opportunity to promote your band.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CSHB wrote:Remember how Dr. Toucan used to voraciously defend TMC by claiming that everyone was jealous of her cuz she was a cute metal chick who got her picture taken with metal dudes?

Just checkin...
Nicko wrote:I remember it well, and I remember being certain that it had to be a TMC alt, 'cause who else would post such lame shit in her defense?
Seriously, those posts were gayer than an a-ha photo shoot!

DrToucan..I mean Jack Bauer...I mean Revtard wrote:Alternyms are for pussies who would rather not have their real nyms tainted by total ownage.

Alternyms are for pussies who need to fabricate more support for their cause and members for their "gang."

Alternyms are for pussies who avoid, duck and dodge things
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

JDV wrote:Rev, you couldn't own anyone, not even with Captain Credit's help. Hell, you're not even qualified to lease anyone. On the other hand TMC did a pretty good job at owning you for bringing this back up. I wouldn't say she could claim you on her taxes just yet but it's funny nonetheless. Looks like you're a Rev without a congregation.

Revtard wrote:My motivation to post this story also stems from the fact that my shit band that never did anything was extremely familiar with that particular club since we had played there over 15 times.

And yet he STILL coudn't draw a crowd worthy of getting paid.

HAHAHAAA!!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

LMFAO @ "My Little Pwny" !!!!

Hungwell wrote:Image
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Sam wrote:Rev's sole purpose on this board is to win arguments and puff up his own sense of self-worth.

When he lies down on his soiled, secondhand mattress and threadbare sheets at night, the doubts start to creep in...and the sociopathic essence of his personality rises up to drown out the clamor of voices in his head that tell him he's really, truly a failure at everything he ever set out to accomplish.
Aqua wrote:(Rev) I doubt you can blow your own nose without taking credit for inventing Kleenex.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

DejaVu wrote:Calling your band defunct is like someone who has never held a job claiming to be retired.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Today has mainly consisted of things going in and out of my ass, goddamit!!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Revtard wrote:But I'd show up, because I have that reputation, and you wouldn't..
And you would be racing this... Image
(No, not that exact car, but the same year, make and model.)
Every last person with an internet connection wrote:BWAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAA!!one1won!1
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Nicko wrote:And Rev, don't be shy. School these fools on the reptilian agenda. Then they'll see that you are no nutjob. Not by a longshot.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

The_Alterednym™ wrote:Bragging about the old, beat up, late 80's Lincoln still cracks me the fuck up.
It's not nearly as cool as his 2004 Astro collector van.
ImageImage
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CSHB wrote:I gave you your own thread to get your much needed attention in, but that wasn't good enough for you, thus proving that you motivation wasn't chivalry, but attention seeking. So you can sit your retarded Ogilve homepermed ass up in this thread trying to convince everyone that you're some kind of knight in a shining propellor hat, but it's obvious as the shit on your dick that you're here for reasons that are solely self-serving, all while dragging your friend through the fucking mud.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

revtard wrote:After the officials got the tape, my fellow band members and I started getting calls and visits by anonymous people. Calls came from anonymous people who screamed things such as, "What the fuck are you doing? What do you mean "level the playing field???" What are you trying to do. Do you know how many lives you are going to ruin with this shit?" ... And things like that.
DejaVu wrote:Rev, LOL, nobody believes a word of that crap.
Revtard wrote:Some guy in a big blue Lincoln sat outside my house for hours until I walked outside and toward the car, then the driver took off, peeling out.
DejaVu wrote:He probably knew you were going to challenge him to a pull up contest.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I really liked this post -
2Tempting wrote:You are a total moron. We know just about everything there is to know about you and your family. Nobody researched any of that stuff. You threw it at us like bibles at a Stryper concert. Nobody asked for your fucking bibles. We came to laugh at your stripes.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Whoa, what the hell happened?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

Speaking of fairy tales

see page 2
Last edited by Shiraz on Wed May 23, 2007 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

Fine I'll post this again.....

Speaking of fairy tales

I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
ChancreSore
Music Fan

Post by ChancreSore »

I get the feeling very bad, very messy things are going to happen to that poor lil asian cutie. :(
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Nicko wrote:I don't care if you are fuming or if you honestly believe you are toying with everyone. In fact, I am not sure which would be funnier. It's entertaining to point out your delusions and contradictions, but it doesn't mean that I give a shit if you get it or not. I just enjoy watching people creatively insult you.

And you obviously enjoy the attention. Everybody wins.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

tmc wrote:All I did was mention that, and you suddenly have a problem- AGAIN? I politely and respectfully asked you back on that thread to simply quit talking about me and leave me alone, but instead YOU went nuts because of THAT. If you dont like me mentioning it, then you shouldnt have fucking done it. But, no- there you were, ranting and raving about me, posting photoshops of me, imagining all these crazy fantasies of how I might react to whatever the fuck stupidness you were posting, you name it. If you cant stand me so much and you HATE when I respond to you, then quit fucking talking about me, posting about me, posting photoshops of me, etc. Are you THAT fucking blonde that you cant figure that one out?
RPBitch wrote:Wow. Hypocrisy at it's finest. I say that the funniest photoshops were of you... YOU flipped out with your damn essays. Did I bump threads? No. I don't have to. Everyone knows you're a fucking lunatic.

Now...This is about the third time in a year I've checked Hatas.... and you posted about me and expect me not to post? You said my name.... I posted.

Beetlejuice, bitch.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

X-TREME PWN3GE ALERT!!

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Nice sticky, Hung.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.