Itwalksamongus shuns "negative agendas"

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Itwalksamongus shuns "negative agendas"

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

So after Tim posts my name on the board today and I tell him to remove it or be banned, we go back and forth on why I don't want my name on here, and why it would be considered bannable for him to post it.

I just got this in my inbox and I couldn't NOT post it. It's just too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Posted: May 22, 2008 06:56 pm
Subject: Re: If you don't Quote message
I'm not asking you to do shit but keep my name off of the boards - my stalkers from these boards live in the same city as I do and like I said, I have two small children to protect. I can count the people here who know my name on both hands.

I have no problem with you, Tim - I just like arguing with you like everybody else. I'd like to keep it that way.

Okay, xxxxxxx - this is where you and I part ways. Recently I've had many wonderful, positive things happen in my life - both personally and professionally - so I've made some changes in my Sludge use. Going back into the Sludge toilet to deal with floaters like you is no longer fun or a valuable use of my time. I'm systematically cutting people - Deathcurse was the first to go, then Quantavacuous. Goodgirls was going to be next - but now it's you. Your negative agenda is clear - I'll no longer be a part of it. For that reason these are my last words to you, xxxxxxx. Address me on the board - I'll no longer respond. PM me - your PM will be deleted without being opened. I'm hoping you'll have the dignity not to chase me around begging for my attention like Deathcurse has.

To be clear, from this point forth any attempt by you to contact me, including but not limited to a response to this PM, will be ignored.

T. Miller

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO @ "negative agenda". Mummy please, that's like me scolding you for cussing. The only reason you've chosen to avoid me is because I've kicked your saggy balls into your tonsils on more than one occasion lately, you big pussy.

BTW, my response in the subject line was:

"You can't ignore a subject line. HAHA! You're a tool."

DISCUSS.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

Recently I've had many wonderful, positive things happen in my life - both personally and professionally
He finally made poop?

DC really needs to put out a "Trip down memory land with ItWalks" sequel. The original was choice.
Queen Bee

My favorite part was that GoodGirls was going to be next, but now it's me, and that he's "systematically" cutting people from his e-life. WTF? Does he have a list like Earl or some shit?

The truth is he couldn't quit GoodGirls for all the tea in China.

Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Thu May 22, 2008 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

What the fuck, he posted your fucking name?!?! How did he get your name?

This is fucking sick. He needs to be banned.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Queen Bee

I told him my name a long time ago. I actually forgot about it until he posted it.

He acted all shocked that I was upset, but yet he chose to use it after I called him out on giving chicke shit when he was here a few months ago bragging about drinking and driving, even though he's known it for over a year.

To his credit, he did take it down, but not without several FUCK YOU's and JACKASS's and WELL YOU USE MY NAME's.

:lol:
Queen Bee

I also like this part:
To be clear, from this point forth any attempt by you to contact me, including but not limited to a response to this PM, will be ignored.

Like it's some kind of Cease and Desist order.

FUUUCK AWWWWF.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

This part made me LOL -
Recently I've had many wonderful, positive things happen in my life - both personally and professionally - so I've made some changes in my Sludge use.
I like how positive things are happening in his life so the one thing he's going to change is responding to me and Stoner.

He's still going to post as much as he always has (23 hours a day) but he's not going to stop getting his old man ass handed to him. :lol:
Queen Bee

I'd like to know exactly what my negative agenda was/is?

Calling him out on hypocrisy?

Proving that he's a liar?

Telling him I think he's full of shit?

Maybe I should start stalking Sherry Globman to prove just how positive I really am and he'll start spellchecking me again.

The truth is he's a fucking clown who got his ass handed to him on more than one occasion, and he'd rather act like him ignoring me is on his terms instead of just admitting that he will NEVER win a fucking argument with me because he's a fucking retard.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

People say I take the internet seriously. And I don't blame them. I come off as intense sometimes.

But look at that fucking PM. Just look at it! The guy's a fucking mental patient.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Apparently drafting letters of resignation to people you flame with on a hair metal site is where this newfound positivity is taking him.
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Itwalksamongus shuns "negative agendas"

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

Too funny.

Simple math shows that this...
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:My bad. My humor is too refined for the STUPID.

Happy now?
plus this....
Itwalksamongus wrote: I've made some changes in my Sludge use. Going back into the Sludge toilet to deal with floaters like you is no longer fun or a valuable use of my time.
adds up to this....

I've never seen an elder meltdown before. It should make for a fascinating study. With any luck it will be long and drawn out, spread over numerous threads for days to come.
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
Queen Bee

Yeah, I once said that I didn't think Itwalks was capable of melting down. What I should have said is that he isn't capable of getting hysterical, but what he will do when someone clowns the fuck out him is tuck dick and run.
I've made some changes in my Sludge use. Going back into the Sludge toilet to deal with floaters like you is no longer fun or a valuable use of my time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, sure you did, Timmy - we all believe you, too.

SWEAR.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Randog wrote:If he cuts all contact with people here who think he's a douchebag, who's he going to talk to?
Who does he talk to now? Himself.

He doesn't have conversations with people. He edits their posts so they'll say what he wants them to say and then he responds to his own edits. I haven't had a discussion with the guy since 1942.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

You're a very negative person and when I read your drug induced ramblings the overwhelming negativity causes my aura to fade. I have to skip your posts from now on.
Queen Bee

grayantimatter wrote:You're a very negative person and when I read your drug induced ramblings the overwhelming negativity causes my aura to fade. I have to skip your posts from now on.
I know that you'll always read my posts, just like Tim will.

Seriously, why do people even bother telling you they're going to ignore you? If you were serious about it, wouldn't it make more sense to stop flapping your fucking gums and just get on with the ignoring?

Of course, Tim's idea of ignoring someone is sending them a PM to announce it, then making multiple posts and a dedicated thread to talking shit about you, while swearing that he no longer plans on entertaining your "negative agenda".

Then again, his idea of a good insult is "Learn to read" and he once claimed that he was king of these boards, so it's pretty fucking obvious he's dumber than a box of foreskin.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

This shit's hilarious :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Grendel wrote:I wonder if elder meltdowns smell funny?
I don't doubt they involve bodily evacuations of all kinds. Ugh.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Quantavius wrote:He did something similar when me, Murrayfiend, and Mullethead, tag-teamed his goofy ass into oblivion. He already told me once that was going to ignore me, but what do you know, I come talking shit about his cat, and he's all ears. He probably forgot that he was ignoring me...
Like I said in another thread, that's exactly what happened to me.

I had some really wonderful things happening in my personal life, so I was off the boards for awhile, and when I returned, he replied to one of my posts almost immediately.
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

It's spelt. Heh
I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

C'mon, guys 'n' gals. Let's unite in our laughter at Timmy... don't argue!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I'm still confused about what Tim's doing different now.

"Going back into the Sludge toilet to deal with floaters like you is no longer fun or a valuable use of my time."

He hasn't spent the last 2 days "dealing" with me? :lol:
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

He popped into one of the threads I started yesterday to "yawn". It really expressed how done with me he is.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

No, I can only hope to attain that status.
vaya con DIO

Queen Bee

So much for Tim's new positive agenda. Over the past 3 days, he's made hundreds of posts arguing with people over dumb shit, and about 10 music posts. It's evident that he never had any intention to change his posting habits - he just went on a defensive PM strike to stop himself from getting banned. I can only imagine how much he groveled to the mod.

The bottom line is that when Tim gets owned, he puts your business out on Front St. He did it to me, he did it to Quantavius, and he'll probably do it to cookie should she ever figure out what a gigantic douchebag he is. I told him my name during what I thought was a heartfelt exchange when he was offering me condolences on the passing of my father. Little did I know that it meant that I wasn't allowed to call him a fucking douchebag a year and a half later.

Fucking PSYCHO.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:So much for Tim's new positive agenda. Over the past 3 days, he's made hundreds of posts arguing with people over dumb shit, and about 10 music posts. It's evident that he never had any intention to change his posting habits - he just went on a defensive PM strike to stop himself from getting banned. I can only imagine how much he groveled to the mod.

The bottom line is that when Tim gets owned, he puts your business out on Front St. He did it to me, he did it to Quantavius, and he'll probably do it to cookie should she ever figure out what a gigantic douchebag he is. I told him my name during what I thought was a heartfelt exchange when he was offering me condolences on the passing of my father. Little did I know that it meant that I wasn't allowed to call him a fucking douchebag a year and a half later.

Fucking PSYCHO.
That's pretty fucked up.
Queen Bee

BUMP.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

According to him, while offering those condolences, he was really thinking "She told me her name? What a dumbass! Fair game!"

What an awesome dude.
Queen Bee

I wonder why he hasn't sent Ghey Man a letter of e-resignation yet?

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Apparently Ghey Man doesn't have a negative agenda. :lol:
Queen Bee

It's great how he thinks his e-shunnings will bother anyone. It actually makes your posting experience better because you can still make fun of his geriatric ass but he no longer shits up your threads with his retarded fucking spellchecking, 3 yr old quotes, and shit like "Huh?".

The "shunning" isn't so much of an actual shunning as it is a white flag of surrender from him. He swears he'll ignore your posts and no longer respond to you, yet the only thing that's really changed is that he now talks about you instead of directly to you, like a fucking 3rd grader. Which is awesome because it's one more reason to make fun of him.

I love that the tide has turned for Timmy, and I'm glad to have been a part of it.