Rav_Sputnik is The_K3wlest!!!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

The Rock Rolls thread is the BEST EVER
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

Too Far Gone wrote:I can't even bring myself to sample a song by a band with a name like Rock Rolls.
Well you actually can`t for one more reason . There`s none of their music in the internet , just fucking photos.
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

Too Far Gone wrote:
CuntSmasher wrote:
Too Far Gone wrote:I can't even bring myself to sample a song by a band with a name like Rock Rolls.
Well you actually can`t for one more reason . There`s none of their music in the internet , just fucking photos.
So Rav's never actually heard them? He just bases the fact they're a good band on their image? :lol:
Exactly
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

Citeh68 wrote:
Rav_Sputnik wrote:
CuntSmasher wrote: Exactly

Not true.
There are some videos of them playing 2 songs on YouTube. The quality is shitty but still.
So Rav HAS actually heard them.
It's not just the quality that's shit. Go on, dig them up for the jury to decide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPdrjqc5KY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVou7SSCdYQ

You cant hear shit here . Just horrid noise .
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Is that shit for real?
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

SanityClause wrote:Is that shit for real?
Obviously yeah . As you can see they are still attracting fans with their
transvestite pool cleaner look .
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

What the fuck is this shit and what the hell is it doing in my thread? Somebody better explain how that further humiliates Rav or I'm going to stop being nice.

I can't believe I actually made it through half of that one video. A bunch of teenage transvestites playing one riff over and over again in an empty gym. It should be called "Same cheap riff forever".
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:What the fuck is this shit and what the hell is it doing in my thread? Somebody better explain how that further humiliates Rav or I'm going to stop being nice.

I can't believe I actually made it through half of that one video. A bunch of teenage transvestites playing one riff over and over again in an empty gym. It should be called "Same cheap riff forever".
It`s in your thread because Rav fell in love with that band just because of their pics , cause you cant really call that shit on youtube 'music' .
JDV
The Doctor Is In

Post by JDV »

Are they playing in Tigger's bedroom in that second video?
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Rav_Sputnik wrote:It's just giving them props for their looks. I wish more new bands looked like that.
Yeah, everyone is way off on you.....
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I tried watching that shit and it just sounded like they were saying "Humina Humina Humina" the entire time.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
GodSmokesCrack
Music Fan

Post by GodSmokesCrack »

Rav_Sputnik wrote:
CuntSmasher wrote:
Citeh68 wrote: It's not just the quality that's shit. Go on, dig them up for the jury to decide.

Rock N' Roll Forever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7gSI2N0N-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60SXFKsWzUo

woah....thats so bad it makes pretty boy floyd like cool.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Yeah, I can't hear anything in those clips. They could sound like Ministry, they could sound like Cyndi Lauper - I have no idea.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

But he's not hung up on their looks....its all about the music.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Rav_Sputnik wrote:
You don't have to call them transvestites just because you don't look as cool as them.
They are transvestites, son. And I look cooler than those clowns.
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Rav_Sputnik wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:
Rav_Sputnik wrote:
You don't have to call them transvestites just because you don't look as cool as them.

Both sentences are false.

They don't wear bras, stockings, dresses or anything that women do. They're not transvestites. You look like one, though.
And transvestite will never look as cool as glam rocker.

Omg, I'm amazed I had to explain that. :roll:
But they do wear women's leggings, pants, tops and accessories, as well as women's boots and LOTS of female cosmetics. Last I checked, that falls under the extremely gay/tranny category. Esp. by judging by some of those cats look like people I met at Gay Pride Day.
Xentria
Playing in a Garage

Post by Xentria »

Rav_Sputnik wrote:
CuntSmasher wrote:
Citeh68 wrote: It's not just the quality that's shit. Go on, dig them up for the jury to decide.

Rock N' Roll Forever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7gSI2N0N-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60SXFKsWzUo
There's nothing more RNR than trying to catch a peek at your friends shlong while he's peeing.

No wait, I'm wrong. A bunch of dudes going to the bathroom together to share aquanet and rip holes in eachothers fishnets is way rock n roll.
THERE IS NOTHING EVER GAINED BY A WET THING CALLED A TEAR IF THE WORLD IS TOO DARK AND I NEED THE LIGHT INSIDE OF ME ILL WALK INTO A BAR AND DRINK 15 PINTS OF BEER
Satanhimself wrote: Real life? You mean that short amount of time between getting high and getting drunk?
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

Rainbow Bright wrote:
Rav_Sputnik wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote: They are transvestites, son. And I look cooler than those clowns.

They don't wear bras, stockings, dresses or anything that women do. They're not transvestites. You look like one, though.

But they do wear women's leggings, pants, tops and accessories, as well as women's boots and LOTS of female cosmetics. Last I checked, that falls under the extremely gay/tranny category. Esp. by judging by some of those cats look like people I met at Gay Pride Day.
Whoah , slow down there . What were you doing at the gay pride day ?
Rainbow Bright

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Had to go at least once. It was pretty weird and rad at the same time.
Queen Bee

They're not transvestites. You look like one, though.
Did Rav really just tell a tranny that she looks like a tranny?

OMFG! SO BR00TAL !!!!1

I swear to fucking god this guy makes Tigger look like Dave Shitstain.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I really tried to give Rav some credit on how things are said since English is not his first language. But stupid is pretty fucking universal.

Look Tig Jr., as hard as this pill may be to swallow, androgyny does not equate to rock n roll. It is not the end all be all definition of rock n roll. It is not what rock n roll is.
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

grayantimatter wrote:I really tried to give Rav some credit on how things are said since English is not his first language. But stupid is pretty fucking universal.

Look Tig Jr., as hard as this pill may be to swallow, androgyny does not equate to rock n roll. It is not the end all be all definition of rock n roll. It is not what rock n roll is.
Not to be offensive to anyone , but the same could apply to Rainbow Bright , couldn`t it ?
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

CuntSmasher wrote:
grayantimatter wrote:I really tried to give Rav some credit on how things are said since English is not his first language. But stupid is pretty fucking universal.

Not to be offensive to anyone , but the same could apply to Rainbow Bright , couldn`t it ?
Yeah, 'cause East Bay Ray really hit the stage looking like a bitch every night.

Really, I think you're confusing issues. The real issue isn't Ravs desire to look like a Bay City Roller, it's his definition of quality music, which he determines based on photo shoots prior to hearing the band. It absolutely does not matter what a band sounds like, only what they look like. And that is the main reason Rav is getting kicked around.

I don't think anyone would accuse Rbo of picking tunes based on what eyeliner the lead singer wears.

World of difference.
Queen Bee

Rbo also isn't going for an androgynous look based on the type of music she likes - she lives her life as a woman.

Rav telling her she looks like a tranny is like telling Elise that she throws like a girl.

In other words, it's fucking retarded, like pretty much everything else he types.
CuntSmasher

Post by CuntSmasher »

grayantimatter wrote:
CuntSmasher wrote:

Yeah, 'cause East Bay Ray really hit the stage looking like a bitch every night.

Really, I think you're confusing issues. The real issue isn't Ravs desire to look like a Bay City Roller, it's his definition of quality music, which he determines based on photo shoots prior to hearing the band. It absolutely does not matter what a band sounds like, only what they look like. And that is the main reason Rav is getting kicked around.

I don't think anyone would accuse Rbo of picking tunes based on what eyeliner the lead singer wears.

World of difference.
I can see your point about Rav getting all hot and sweaty about a band just judging by their pictures , but I was only referring to that one post you made about androgyny not defining rock`n`roll . Cause well , Rav loves a band that looks like a bunch of trannies and Rbo is one.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Where the fuck did Rainbow ever claim to be rawk'n'roll based on being a tranny? That comparison is just complete and utter nonsense.

And by the way, starting any sentence with "not to be offensive to anyone" disqualifies you from any opinion you may have on here. Piss off to the Ho Board.

Rav_Sputnik wrote:
Rainbow Bright wrote:
Rav_Sputnik wrote:

I swear this is Rav's shittiest post to date, which is quite a feat.

In Rav's world:
- Transvestites are all just about looking cool, it's really a fashion.
- Women's clothing consists exclusively of bras and dresses.
- He has some special insight into glam rock which none of us are able to grasp. Having been part of that scene while it actually existed doesn't count, of course; not if you can wax poetic about Bay City Rollers fashion brands instead.

Once again, Rav, I strongly advise you to go get fucked.
Queen Bee

Are you suggesting that someone born in the wrong body is somehow worse than a bunch of shitty musicians who like look Lip Service and Maybelline got together and decided to take a group shit on them?

Of course you do. You probably tell paraplegics that they look crippled.

Gosh, you guys keep on shocking me with your moronity

Jesus Hairspray Christ in a Polish battleship, you have got to be kidding me.

Moronity.
Queen Bee

Rav_Sputnik wrote:I pretty much despise and don't accept bullshit like "people born in the wrong bodies". I call them fags or homos. Or maybe trannies when some of them are actually straight.
I see - so you cry like a freshly fucked bitch when someone makes a polish joke, but it's okay to be homophobic? Why didn't you just say you were socially inept in the first place? It would have saved everyone here a lot of keystrokes and time better spent jerking off.
Rock Rolls or other glam rockers weren't born in the wrong bodies. They look woman-like since it's the part of the glam rock image plus they don't go too far like transvestites do.

Okay, so not only are you socially stunted, fashionably retarded, and stupid, you're blind too? I'm starting to feel bad for picking on you.

Okay, no I'm not.

Dude, your parents should have sold you to the circus and saved themselves the shame.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Rav_Sputnik wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Are you suggesting that someone born in the wrong body is somehow worse than a bunch of shitty musicians who like look Lip Service and Maybelline got together and decided to take a group shit on them?

Of course you do. You probably tell paraplegics that they look crippled.
Like look? :lol:

I pretty much despise and don't accept bullshit like "people born in the wrong bodies". I call them fags or homos. Or maybe trannies when some of them are actually straight.
Rock Rolls or other glam rockers weren't born in the wrong bodies. They look woman-like since it's the part of the glam rock image plus they don't go too far like transvestites do.
For someone who likes their guys to look like girls, you sure are narrow minded.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Rav_Sputnik wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Rav_Sputnik wrote:And transvestite will never look as cool as glam rocker.

In Rav's world:
- Transvestites are all just about looking cool, it's really a fashion.

I have no fucking idea how did you draw this conclusion? :shock:
I didn't say that. Stop making shit up, douche.
In the quote above you clearly implied just that by comparing a musical fad with a person's sexual expression. It's pretty sad that you not only have no clue what we are talking about but you don't even get what you're saying yourself.
Rav_Sputnik wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Women's clothing consists exclusively of bras and dresses.
Huh? I didn't say exclusively. But wearing fucking stockings, dress or a bra will make you look like a tranny!
Make-up or teased up hair won't.
So wearing some types of women's clothing make you look like a tranny and others don't. Understood.
Rav_Sputnik wrote:I pretty much despise and don't accept bullshit like "people born in the wrong bodies". I call them fags or homos. Or maybe trannies when some of them are actually straight.
Holy fucking shit. As if your idea of rock'n'roll as a drag queen fashion show with white noise in the background wasn't bad enough by itself you really manage to top it off by being a homophobic piece of shit to boot. You're such an idiotic hypocrite.

Your logic is absolutely dumbfounding too. Your awesome "glam metal" "musicians" look woman-like but transvestites are disgusting. Uh huh. I'll do you a favor and give you the very definition of transvestism: it's about fucking cross-dressing, brainiac, i.e. what you just explicitly admitted these fags do.

It's also quite ironic that you despise people being born in the wrong body because you belong in the body of a roach.