The Betsy Bitch Avatar Discussion Thread

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Getting the proverbial shit kicked out of you by two foreigners in a row using your first language... what are the odds.
ElToro
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Standing in the Winner's Circle with the Gold Ring kissed.

Post by ElToro »

Please get back to breasts.
Darwin says "let him die."
www.myspace.com/kingeltorothebull
poizond13 wrote: I am not obsessed with anyone. If you disagree, find me the proof. Find any post that indicates that I'm obsessed with Poison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dWs0pOAKc
1988 Good Times, damn good times...
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

DEA wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:So what? We also had chicks that fucking rocked posting on Sludge at one time and even those were banned. Granted they made 50-year-old Betsy look like Pamela Anderson in her prime but still...
Heh.

AIDS > LTFR

Hahaha! Actually, I'd revise that equation just a bit...

stale pizza > JakeYonkel > AIDS > TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ > LTFR
ElToro
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Standing in the Winner's Circle with the Gold Ring kissed.

Post by ElToro »

It seems you guys have chased off Betsy.
Darwin says "let him die."
www.myspace.com/kingeltorothebull
poizond13 wrote: I am not obsessed with anyone. If you disagree, find me the proof. Find any post that indicates that I'm obsessed with Poison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dWs0pOAKc
1988 Good Times, damn good times...
TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ
Trix Are For Kids

Post by TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ »

That was what they wanted to do in the first place. They have a lot of practice chasing off good looking women though.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

I'm better than AIDS. Niiiiiiiiiiiice.
Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

I don't understand the Betsy hate? :cry: :?: :?
CharvelBasher

Post by CharvelBasher »

Nothing a paper bag from Cub Foods won't cure!
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ wrote:That was what they wanted to do in the first place. They have a lot of practice chasing off good looking women though.
We all know you thought Mindcrime was hawt and you miss her dearly but her tribe was barely mentioned above so would you give it a rest already?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Outside of me and SebastianLeeDanzig being here, I'm not sure what this thread has to do with good looking women.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
NickoLeeBenante
It Hurts When I Pee

Post by NickoLeeBenante »

TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ wrote:That was what they wanted to do in the first place. They have a lot of practice chasing off good looking women though.
And now they can take credit for chasing off a skank.

Just trying to expand the horizons and keep this an equal opportunity board.
Anthrax442 wrote:Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Mr. 88-Post-Alternym.
TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ
Trix Are For Kids

Who said anything about MC or any of those people??

I just think it's funny you hate on Betsy when she is hotter than any woman you could ever get.

Now please go on about how she isn't up to your standards. :roll:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Aren't you in your 20s, seriously? I mean it's pretty clear you're the most pathetic piece of shit to ever grace the internet but there are so many delusional fucktards who think they could do better than chick-Itwalks... why not you?

Okay, I was kidding, it's blatantly obvious. Just shut your fucking face, she ain't coming back.
TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ
Trix Are For Kids

Yep in my 20's so whats wrong with thinking she looks good? She should be proud of it.

If anything is pathetic it's people like you beating your chests when you think you've Pwned!!!1111 someone and ran them off a site on the intrawebz.

:lol:
TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ
Trix Are For Kids

Don't know never tried.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

JakeYonkel wrote:I'm better than AIDS. Niiiiiiiiiiiice.
Well thats just because you can't catch it!
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

TUFFMUFFTYGERTAILZ wrote:Don't know never tried.
Aww, man. I hate your guts but even I have to give you credit here. You know your place.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Horrible visions of Betsy Bitch/Dj Ashba role playing just crossed my mind and left it a deranged wasteland.
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Wilson, stay the fuck out of this or you'll see your haggard looking sack posted here.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Damn Wilson, that shit is going to haunt you forever. What did you do today Wilson? Go to Wal-Mart and buy some Axe for your overwhelming BO and then cruise the music ailes? Or did you hang outside Hot Topic trying to pick up the 14-17 year-old crowd at the mall? Has becoming a veteran in the fast food industy allowed you to buy that Mustang yet? You could always visit Lickety and cruise around in his. It's a convertable I hear, so he wouldn't have to gag the entire ride. Have you showered yet this week. Your lack of hygeine has disgusted many people in the past. I think it has become a hinderance in your social life.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Sort of back on topic, Betsy does indeed look younger then Wilson's sack. But remember Wilson, spanking five times a day does it no favors.

Wislon, do you think you could bag Betsy? I mean you're both friends of Stevie's. You'd have lots to talk about with your 80's obsessions. You've probably dumped a few loads on her before. But this time she wouldn't have staples on her.

To the friends of Betsy's, how low does her bolt-ons drop when that reinforced bra comes off? Bellybutton? Top of the pubes? Just askin' y'all.
Hilary_Duff_McKagan
Thin Lizzie McGuire

Post by Hilary_Duff_McKagan »

Landshark2000 wrote:I can't believe in 2008, someone sits around the house in that getup. Crispy 1988 hair, tanorexic, with a studded bra. That's striptastic.
What? I always dress like that when I'm getting ready to surf the web. In fact, I'm picking some potato chip crumbs off of my rhinestone-studded bra right now as I type this.

Betsy Bitch has an "I Love Lucy" mousepad? WTF
Betsy Bitch
Music Fan

Post by Betsy Bitch »

Hilary_Duff_McKagan wrote:
Landshark2000 wrote:I can't believe in 2008, someone sits around the house in that getup. Crispy 1988 hair, tanorexic, with a studded bra. That's striptastic.
What? I always dress like that when I'm getting ready to surf the web. In fact, I'm picking some potato chip crumbs off of my rhinestone-studded bra right now as I type this.
The night that picture was taken, I was on my way out to a club in Hollywood and sat down for a moment to check my email before I left the house, and my friend snapped a photo of me doing so. How fucking hard is that to figure out? Oh yeh - I forgot - "haters" are idiots....
Hilary_Duff_McKagan
Thin Lizzie McGuire

Post by Hilary_Duff_McKagan »

Betsy Bitch wrote:
Hilary_Duff_McKagan wrote:
The night that picture was taken, I was on my way out to a club in Hollywood and sat down for a moment to check my email before I left the house, and my friend snapped a photo of me doing so. How fucking hard is that to figure out? Oh yeh - I forgot - "haters" are idiots....
The new avatar is a much more reasonable size. Was the computer's wallpaper also created that night?
Betsy Bitch
Music Fan

Post by Betsy Bitch »

I. Kandy wrote:[quote="Betsy Bitch

Hi Betsy! Were you on your way out to another club this night too? Did you sit down for a moment to pet your dog before you left the house and did your friend snap this photo of you doing so y'all?

:
YEP, Genius
Betsy Bitch
Music Fan

Post by Betsy Bitch »

[quote=" Nice gut.[/quote]

Oh - and this is what my "gut" looks like when I stand upright after hugging my dog ...or as I like to call them, my "ABS"
Betsy Bitch
Music Fan

Post by Betsy Bitch »

The Wrecking Krew wrote:Image

That dog has gotta be saying to himself "jeeeeeziz.. not another fukkin LOOK AT ME pik"...
I didn't post that picture. It was DIE.KANDY, who now apparently has nothing better to do than to stalk my MySpace page and abscond with my photos......and BTW: my dog is a female so she couldn't possibly be "saying anything to himself"....
Last edited by Betsy Bitch on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

90% of all photos Betsy is holding a drink. Nice.

Us rural MN's can relate.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

DEA wrote:
gr8twhte wrote:90% of all photos Betsy is holding a drink. Nice.

Us rural MN's can relate.
How else would you survive? Hit the lottery and relocate to the city? Seems like too much trouble.
Not a lotto fan, unless it's a big jackpot. Sometimes brushing our teeth is too much trouble. Fuck moving to the cities.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I will say Betsy's closer to 13% body fat than some who claim to be without their heads..