LOL you are watching MUMMMY TV!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Craig1168 wrote:ManofMetal

All he's really doing is proving he's a bigot. And I like the fact that he picked on Tim for not being married. Fucking corny.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Craig, I've already called you out once for your weak-sauce attempts at clowning Itwalksamongus, and I come back here - long after the event - and you're STILL going on about it, even though Timbo hasn't paid you a blind bit of notice for ages.

If Craig posts in a forest, does anyone hear him fall?

Seriously, as much as Itwalks can be annoying, you're semi-literate attempts to "own" him are even more woeful. What the fuck is your damn problem? Have you stepped outside recently? Do you know what natural light is? Has it never crossed your mind that whilst you sit here, simultaneously crying and masturbating over Tim, that 6.3 billion other people (including the object of your obsession) are getting on with their lives?

I'm no fan of Tim, but you're just ridiculous. If it weren't for the fact that you're clowning someone so widely unpopular, you'd have been taking so much flak for your shitty flaming.

PS - in the spirit of Mr. Miller, ever noticed you can type apostrophes with that keyboard? Ever been tempted to do so?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

nope
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Damn.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

cookie wrote:nope
Correct. I post all the time - I just don't involve myself in this bullshit anymore.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
:lol:
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

Good for you Tim. Maybe someday I'll be mature enough to shun the negative agenda.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

Tim is on the path of shunning the negative agenda, he will never stray. As Tim has reached old age and gained the wisdom that goes with it he will stay on the straight and narrow.
*flick*

Post by *flick* »

No, actually he's just scared shitless of the mod and his pathetic life is too invested in these boards to ever leave.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote: I love how Timbo acts like he has risen above this.
Actually, Craig - I have. While it might have taken the mod's formidable boot to kick me up onto the higher road, now that I'm on it I like it. So I'll no longer participate in this bottom-feeder shit. Meanwhile, I wonder if you've noticed that the big dogs have long left this one in search of fresh meat and all that's left is you, Quantwhatever, and manofmetal. And people who have no stake in this are calling you an idiot for your obsessive behavior.

Enjoy your little group.
Queen Bee

Itwalksamongus wrote:So I'll no longer participate in this bottom-feeder shit.
How many fucking times are you going to say this shit only to come back and prove that you're unable to uphold it?
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

toe cramp wrote:
CliffByford wrote:you're semi-literate attempts to "own" him are even more woeful.
What?
That's one example. Craig's entire posting history has been one blunder after another. Right now, it's pitiful to see Craig and manofmetal trying to get this circle-jerk going. Take-up's been pretty slow. I'm afraid it looks like a night of mutual J/O for you, boys!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:So I'll no longer participate in this bottom-feeder shit.
How many fucking times are you going to say this shit only to come back and prove that you're unable to uphold it?
Awwww. I'm neither participating in a flamewar or am I arguing with anyone - simply stating my position.
Queen Bee

Itwalksamongus wrote:I'm neither participating in a flamewar or am I arguing with anyone - simply stating my position.

Right, and I'm not telling you to go fuck yourself - I'm simply instructing you to put your cock in your own ass.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Itwalksamongus wrote:I'm neither participating in a flamewar or am I arguing with anyone - simply stating my position.

Right, and I'm not telling you to go fuck yourself - I'm simply instructing you to put your cock in your own ass.
Seriously, if you can't see a difference between what I do here now and what I used to do that's not my problem. You're another one who's trying to dig up the same old fight. I'm not going to join you in that fight.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:

Seriously, if you can't see a difference between what I do here now and what I used to do that's not my problem. You're another one who's trying to dig up the same old fight. I'm not going to join you in that fight.
Obviously. :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Queen Bee

Itwalksamongus wrote:Seriously, if you can't see a difference between what I do here now and what I used to do that's not my problem. You're another one who's trying to dig up the same old fight. I'm not going to join you in that fight.
You're fucking A right it's not my problem - it's yours, as evidenced by your need to insist that it's somehow different this time around.

Mummy, in case you haven't noticed - we're STILL here on Hatas making fun of you, and you're STILL here claiming that you're not going to be a part of it. The ONLY difference between then and now is we're being spared your Cease and Desist orders and being subjected to your quasi-Parkinsonian mewling instead.

Get fucking real.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Itwalksamongus wrote:

And talk about hateful racist comments!!! They freaked and are still in the grips of a delusional shit feeding frenzy.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Craig1168 wrote:It's no different than a criminal being caught by the cops and getting his ass tossed into prison and then shouting "I AM A CHANGED MAN"
In a nutshell, you're an idiot. What else is there to say?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Craig1168 wrote:That statement was right on target. The idiot is you who fail to see that.

But please continue to swirl the bowl in your staunch defense of Timbo.

You racist, gutter-living bastard. You better pack your bags and find another country to live in!
Last edited by Constantine on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

manofmetal wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote: Seriously, if you can't see a difference between what I do here now and what I used to do that's not my problem. You're another one who's trying to dig up the same old fight. I'm not going to join you in that fight.
And talk about hateful racist comments!!! They freaked and are still in the grips of a delusional shit feeding frenzy.
Constantine San, Sucky Sucky 5 Dollar!

You are babbling like a drunk fool!
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

manofmetal wrote:
Constantine wrote:
manofmetal wrote: Constantine San, Sucky Sucky 5 Dollar!

You are babbling like a drunk fool!
At least im not gurgling Tims age-old spunk like one little Jap call girl around here
What if you’re in denial?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Grendel wrote:This is a perfectly heterosexual thing to say.
Don't throw stones in a glass house.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

manofmetal wrote:
Constantine wrote:
manofmetal wrote: At least im not gurgling Tims age-old spunk like one little Jap call girl around here
What if you’re in denial?
What if im in denial that you swallow Tims spunk?

At least you try when it comes to English, pity you fail!
Why won't you leave him alone?
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Just be yourself Tim, make music from your heart and explore your creativity. There are always people out there who are going to be idiots and call you names but you've got to rise above them. Really, their opinions mean nothing. Just do your thing and don't worry about those morons.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

You're like bullies, cowards and hypocrites who think it's all good until someone with guts stand up against them. I'm surprised that your retarded ass even has a job! I seriously doubt it.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

I would be ashamed to be who you are (a desperate loser craving for attention). You're weird and insecure without knowing it because you're mentally handicaped. And you know what? I can sympatise in some ways.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

manofmetal wrote:
Constantine wrote:You're like bullies, cowards and hypocrites who think it's all good until someone with guts stand up against them. I'm surprised that your retarded ass even has a job! I seriously doubt it.
Im a real musician unlike Tim Tim...
are you robbie williams? :shock:
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

*snicker*
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

When's it going to be taken down? My money's on 3 days.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Quantavius wrote:Jesus Christ dude, would you fuck off already!
Now since you finally got your little video online, why don't you just go back to playing with your filthy scrotum until your mamma calls you from the basement for dinner?