LOL you are watching MUMMMY TV!

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Quantavius wrote:Jesus Christ dude, would you fuck off already!
Now since you finally got your little video online, why don't you just go back to playing with your filthy scrotum until your mamma calls you from the basement for dinner?

Abe why are you such a fag?
Look at yourself first. So you hope Tim is totally out of the music scene but I guess you're the kind of loser that like his women to look like men!!! Tim is probablya threat because he is a real man who will get out there and at least try which is probably more than what you would even do as a man, that if if you call yourself one.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Constantine
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Constantine »

manofmetal wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Syndrome Of A Down wrote:
Abe why are you such a fag?
Look at yourself first. So you hope Tim is totally out of the music scene but I guess you're the kind of loser that like his women to look like men!!! Tim is probablya threat because he is a real man who will get out there and at least try which is probably more than what you would even do as a man, that if if you call yourself one.
Tim really must pay you more than the Jap guys pay you, and it must be true about Jap guys having small cocks if Tim's pleases you so much...
Who's the jerk in your avatar?

Tim is a smart intelligent person. Most times when people insult other people it’s because there is jealousy, envy and egos involved. They won’t reveal who they are because they’re plain old cowards.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:He watched me bang her, trying to cock-block by howling and being a bitch in every dog-possible way. As soon as we switched to "doggy-style" he shut up immediately
Stoner
Queen Bee

Re: LOL you are watching MUMMMY TV!

Post by Stoner »

Bumped for great justice