Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dumbest Posters

Post by MurrayFiend »

chickenona wrote:
Plug It Up wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
PLUG IT UP PLUG IT UPPLUG IT UP PLUG IT UPPLUG IT UP PLUG IT UP
You'd need a tampon the size of the Hoover Dam to plug the flow this faggot has been gushing.
FUCK YEAH!

I think what I liked most about the post CharvelBasher made was that he honestly thought what I said about him was PM fodder. Can any of you imagine opening a PM and seeing what I said to him in it?

Dude, you just took a giant leap over Ironman and KAOS and are now sitting firmly on the flagpole at numero uno. YOU ARE THE KING OF RETARDERYATION!!!
KAOS hasn't been doing too badly in this thread either, in all fairness. But Charvel's post was retarderyated to the max, fo sho.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

Bridget wrote:That right there may be my new favorite word.

This ain't the thread you should be drawing attention to yourself in, Roxy Carmichael.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Quantavius wrote:I say alot of obnoxious opinionated crap, but I'm far from stupid.
You made a thread asking how torrents work. Which means you were too dumb to look for an FAQ or you didn't understand the FAQ.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

chickenona wrote: So, with no further ado, the list:

1. Ironman. The way this guy talks when he gets on the subject of chicks he finds hot makes me need to hang an airsick bag beside my laptop. I never know when one of his leaden attempts at randy wit is going to assault my eyes and make some of the chicken pot pie I had for dinner try to claw its way back up my throat.
And without further ado..........

But seriously, what makes an ass hot ...........give me a petite babe, anyday, over an overweight one...........ten to one.........nine outta ten guys will agree............ I guess the fat bitches like chicken can't accept that, but.............oh well. :lol:

And as I take my trophy, I'll leave you on this note, Chicken..........., the closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Quantavius wrote:I say alot of obnoxious opinionated crap, but I'm far from stupid.
I could easily say the same thing about myself. I don't know if you're legitimately dumb but your sense of humor sure sucks. That's a different thread topic though.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Ironman wrote:
And as I take my trophy, I'll leave you on this note, Chicken..........., the closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat.

Pfffft....

Thick, curvy girls outfuck a toothpick 10-1.

Why don't you just start fucking men and get it over with?
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

SkullSession, is that you?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote: Murray-what happened to your big raggae kick? Realized your a whiteboy from CANADA
I just got the new Jah Mason and Perfect albums... the new Luciano is one of my favourites of this year. In other words, my reggae (note the proper spelling; I'm no Timmy but I think that one's fairly common knowledge) kick never really went away, I just figured I'd talk about it less since everyone ignored me when I went on about Buju and Bunny Wailer and all that.

I have no idea why I'm addressing you, though. I don't care how 'OG Sludge' you are, your post has dumbassery dripping from every letter.

Also, negative or not, IDIAMINDADA is a funny-ass motherfucker.
Last edited by MurrayFiend on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

I love it when motherfuckers start namedropping like that instantly gives them credibility.

Before that little lop of failure, the post itself was bi sexual, but that ending threw it into full on queer orgy status.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Ironman wrote:

1. Ironman. The way this guy talks when he gets on the subject of chicks he finds hot makes me need to hang an airsick bag beside my laptop. I never know when one of his leaden attempts at randy wit is going to assault my eyes and make some of the chicken pot pie I had for dinner try to claw its way back up my throat.

But seriously, what makes an ass hot ...........give me a petite babe, anyday, over an overweight one...........ten to one.........nine outta ten guys will agree............ I guess the fat bitches like chicken can't accept that, but.............oh well. :lol:

See, that's one thing that you have that none of these other dudes has - the ability to roll with the shit. I knew you'd be good-natured about it.

That said, what I said about you here had nothing to do with that thread. Christ, THAT THREAD had nothing to do with that thread. Wasn't that the one where the Viking Funeral shit took place?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:IDIAMINDADA-The king of negative douchebags, lynch that fucker.
Kaos-Good shit nowdays but his threesome stories are complete bullshit.
Murray-what happened to your big raggae kick? Realized your a whiteboy from CANADA
ZakkVanDouch from AZ-If you support Bush you are a true fucktard. And you do fucking scumsucker. That's too bad cause you'd be fun to party with!

And for you fucks that say I don't know shit, I was here in 1998 with the likes of Crabby Ass, Arkansas Cracker, Evel Dick, Electric Snow Gorilla, Nicelookingretardedboy, Farmer Ted and Angry Jewboy.

I'm fucking oldschool so SUCK IT NEEEEGROS!
I do believe we're seeing a new contender here, you guys.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

chickenona wrote:
Ironman wrote:

See, that's one thing that you have that none of these other dudes has - the ability to roll with the shit. I knew you'd be good-natured about it.

That said, what I said about you here had nothing to do with that thread. Christ, THAT THREAD had nothing to do with that thread. Wasn't that the one where the Viking Funeral shit took place?
The thing about Ironman that's always bothered me is the totally unnecessary italics. It's always used when he's describing what he'd do to the latest 'piece of ass' posted by VinnieKulick or some other e-sleazeball.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Its hard to top KAOS on this one, but Quantavius is right there. KAOS ranks with the dumbest ever on this board.

Benders Breakfast takes the female title.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:IDIAMINDADA-The king of negative douchebags, lynch that fucker.
Kaos-Good shit nowdays but his threesome stories are complete bullshit.
Murray-what happened to your big raggae kick? Realized your a whiteboy from CANADA
ZakkVanDouch from AZ-If you support Bush you are a true fucktard. And you do fucking scumsucker. That's too bad cause you'd be fun to party with!

And for you fucks that say I don't know shit, I was here in 1998 with the likes of Crabby Ass, Arkansas Cracker, Evel Dick, Electric Snow Gorilla, Nicelookingretardedboy, Farmer Ted and Angry Jewboy.

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:SkullSession, is that you?
Awesomeness...
Queen Bee

Then it means you're not QuickSandJesus.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:
Syndrome Of A Down wrote: Murray-what happened to your big raggae kick? Realized your a whiteboy from CANADA
I just got the new Jah Mason and Perfect albums... the new Luciano is one of my favourites of this year. In other words, my reggae (note the proper spelling; I'm no Timmy but I think that one's fairly common knowledge) kick never really went away, I just figured I'd talk about it less since everyone ignored me when I went on about Buju and Bunny Wailer and all that.

I have no idea why I'm addressing you, though. I don't care how 'OG Sludge' you are, your post has dumbassery dripping from every letter.

Also, negative or not, IDIAMINDADA is a funny-ass motherfucker.

Ummm fuck off Snow wanna-be.
Ooh, I'm surprised your name isn't Axl, 'cause you've got a tongue like a razor. Good one. I'll stay out of your way from now on.
Queen Bee

A shit ton of people were here before me. I really don't give a fuck.
ralphwiggumsdealer

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

grayantimatter wrote: Benders Breakfast takes the female title.

I've always sort of ignored Bender so maybe I'm wrong, but can she really be dumber than that Nascar fan from Florida....Murryfan or some shit....
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:You fucking donkey
Hahahaha! That kicks ass.
I'll own your ass (wait it belongs to Horroroholic)
??????????
vaya con DIO

ralphwiggumsdealer

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote: See and that is a shame because I like Murray, he is mad at mommy and daddy and wanted to find what would piss them off the most. Raggae! Black music. That's a shame, if he submit to the RAWK he would be alright. Actually I am sorry to the FiendFamily, he is not a stupid person, he just in the middle of an identity crisis.
Yeah! You get it! I don't know why everyone thinks you're so fucking stupid.

By the way, we're talking about two different people.
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote: And for you fucks that say I don't know shit, I was here in 1998 with the likes of Crabby Ass, Arkansas Cracker, Evel Dick, Electric Snow Gorilla, Nicelookingretardedboy, Farmer Ted and Angry Jewboy.

You don't know shit.

In your case, "old school" is the equivalent of that 14 year old window licker in the fourth grade that had to shave every morning. Tres impressif.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

I nominate myself! Tonite I was PM'ing with a friend on here, and we were (inspired by this thread) talking about the quirks and posting habits of various Sludgers. I made fun of *her* <<< because she constantly does that asterick thing.

Anyway, I made a comment about Ironman and his fucking italics, and instead of sending it to my friend, accidentally sent it to him! Teach me to drink wine and post! Fucking hell ... I'm a TARD! Not that his italics aren't annoying, but how dumb am I as well?

:P
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

You are correct, sir. Thus my "you don't know shit" comment.

Just for the record, I'm sick to death of people crowing "I was here when it was EZBoard!" Some of us sick fucks were here when it was a Geoshitties site and EZBoard was newfangled shit.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:
Syndrome Of A Down wrote: And for you fucks that say I don't know shit, I was here in 1998 with the likes of Crabby Ass, Arkansas Cracker, Evel Dick, Electric Snow Gorilla, Nicelookingretardedboy, Farmer Ted and Angry Jewboy.

You don't know shit.

In your case, "old school" is the equivalent of that 14 year old window licker in the fourth grade that had to shave every morning. Tres impressif.
Noticed he mentioned former posters that have been discussed or mentioned here many times recently..

I do miss Cracker though..fucker needs to come back.
Queen Bee

I was here when it was just binary code, but I just lurked.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

This is bringing back memories.

Berdoo?
Kosmo Kramer?

Back in the day when Mitzi was only mildly promiscuous!
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
ZakkVanDime
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by ZakkVanDime »

dude, I remember berdoo! Back when i had to load Sludge off a 5 1/4" floppy.
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Landshark2000 wrote:Back in the day when Mitzi was only mildly promiscuous!
So before the internet was invented?!?!?!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Jesus.

Perfectly entertaining thread turns into a 'posters of yore' yawnfest.

I WAS HERE FIRST!! I KNEW EVEL DICK!!!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

David Weave Roth FTW, bitches.