Dumbest Posters

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Syndrome Of A Down wrote:And for you fucks that say I don't know shit, I was here in 1998 with the likes of Crabby Ass, Arkansas Cracker, Evel Dick, Electric Snow Gorilla, Nicelookingretardedboy, Farmer Ted and Angry Jewboy.
Crabby didn't start posting until around 2002. I don't remember Farmer Ted posting before 2002-2003, either.

Do you really want to pick this apart? Googles? Let it go there, you are picking one person out of the bunch.
I'll pick it apart, Giggles. Cracker wasn't here in 1998. Farmer Ted wasn't here in 1998. Crabby wasn't here in 1998. Jewboy wasn't here in 1998.

I guess that makes you a lying sack of shit in addition to being dumber than concrete. As far as Nicelookingretardedboy goes, that's just something your mom told you to make you feel better about yourself. You are dismissed.

Jeff "Bagboy" Berdooooooooooooooo!

And fuck, I miss Scotti Corabi.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:You are correct, sir. Thus my "you don't know shit" comment.

Just for the record, I'm sick to death of people crowing "I was here when it was EZBoard!" Some of us sick fucks were here when it was a Geoshitties site and EZBoard was newfangled shit.
YOU AND ME BABE!!!

Its fucking funny as fuck to hear the cRABBY aSS, Farmer Ted and Arkansas Cracker nymphs dropped as if they were the first wave...
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote: Crabby didn't start posting until around 2002. I don't remember Farmer Ted posting before 2002-2003, either.

Do you really want to pick this apart? Googles? Let it go there, you are picking one person out of the bunch.
I'll pick it apart, Giggles. Cracker wasn't here in 1998. Farmer Ted wasn't here in 1998. Crabby wasn't here in 1998. Jewboy wasn't here in 1998.

I guess that makes you a lying sack of shit in addition to being dumber than concrete. As far as Nicelookingretardedboy goes, that's just something your mom told you to make you feel better about yourself. You are dismissed.

Jeff "Bagboy" Berdooooooooooooooo!

And fuck, I miss Scotti Corabi.
Mitzi owns my soul.....also, she is right about everything.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

ralphwiggumsdealer wrote:
grayantimatter wrote: Benders Breakfast takes the female title.

I've always sort of ignored Bender so maybe I'm wrong, but can she really be dumber than that Nascar fan from Florida....Murryfan or some shit....
GordonBoy24? Or whatever the fuck her name was? She got easy to ignore when she had to start a new NASCAR thread every two weeks because she couldn't find the last one.....

That bitch couldn't have been genuine.....
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

I don't want your soul. Just your jingly bits.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I was here when it was just binary code, but I just lurked.
You were 1001110010010001001000011100 weren't you? I knew it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Vinyl Mafia
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

I created the internet.

I just gave my real identity away, didn't I?
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

grayantimatter wrote: GordonBoy24?
That's the one....she just had that certain special kind of stupid.
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
thewonkytits
Headlining Clubs

Post by thewonkytits »

ralphwiggumsdealer wrote:
grayantimatter wrote: GordonBoy24?
That's the one....she just had that certain special kind of stupid.
I thought she still posted here? How long has it been?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Academy.

If you know him, you know what I'm talking about. But I feel kind of protective about him, even though he despises me. I imagine he's a quivering pudde of goo somewhere in a corner right now, crying over the election.

Jake Yonkel isn't a dumbass, he just plays one in real life and it always surprises me, because he's smarter than that. :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

grayantimatter wrote:Vinyl Mafia
Yeah, he's dreadful. Ever since he started those stupid fucking threads about the boroughs of NYC being re-named after the members of KISS he's been intolerable.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dumbest Posters

Post by grishnak boss »

chickenona wrote:Now that we're back in fucking business, it's time to stir up the hornet's nest and watch what happens.

I have noticed a run on stupidity on these boards lately. I, along with a panel of nine anonymous Sludgers have devised a scientific formula to calculate all the elements of what makes a stupid motherfucking poster and based on that criteria have been able to come up with a comprehensive, 100% correct list of the absolute stupidest sons of bitches on here.

Okay, okay - I made some of that up. There's no panel of Sludgers and no scientific formula. This is just my opinion. But I'm right anyway goddammit.

So, with no further ado, the list:

1. Ironman. The way this guy talks when he gets on the subject of chicks he finds hot makes me need to hang an airsick bag beside my laptop. I never know when one of his leaden attempts at randy wit is going to assault my eyes and make some of the chicken pot pie I had for dinner try to claw its way back up my throat.

2. KAOS. Barack Obama's greatest fear is not a dirty Republican October surprise but that a newscaster is gonna manage to stick a mic in this idiot's face prior to Election Day, thereby allowing him to singlehandedly bring the Obama campaign crashing down by offering his troglodytic support. Yeah, I know "troglodytic" isn't a word. It will be someday thanks to this moron.

3. Iron Duck. I bet that abortion of a joke about Egyptian mummy farts was what caused the board meltdown.

3. Yes, I put three twice because it's a tie. CharvelBasher has always been a dim bulb but lately he's been hitting them out of the park. When asked if you have any crushes on ugly or weird people, this asshole cited Jill Wagner. Yeah, she's a real fucking mutt. And when asked for ten facts about himself he managed to puke up six. READ THE GODDAM QUESTION BEFORE RESPONDING ASSHOLE!

4. Glamrokkgirl. Even adding her to this list feels like kicking my dog. I see a future for her and her huge rack and tiny brain on "Rock of Love Part Pi".

5. ZakkVanDime. Zakk, I want with all my heart not to have to add you to this list because I like you as a person, but you've had the fuck clowned out of you by two very disparate people - enteryourusername and Sarah Palin. Username because he clearly owned you on that infanticide thing and you still - apparently seriously - assert that he was somehow "proven" wrong, as though you can make the public record reverse itself and back your position by sheer force of will; Sarah Palin because her cuteness and semiliterate rhetoric have cast an evil spell on your brain that somehow has you thinking that the new definition for "America's sweetheart" is "fucking backwoods moron". Your ideology has totally blinded you to logic of any sort and I fear that you truly are "feeling your mask of sanity starting to slip".

6. DanaSimmons. In tribute to his vintage brand of idiocy, I won't elaborate.

If anyone else can think of anyone to add to the list, please feel free to do so. Even if you are of the totally wrong opinion that I might belong on it, go ahead and let it out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Rav_Sputnik. Though he can redeem himself off of this list if he punches his ticket for the homo train already.
KneelandBobDylan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

MurrayFiend wrote:
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:What's the name of that poster with the "Old man transvestite avatar" who just randomly posts perverted hit-ons on other sludgers?
Oh, hell no.

Itwalksboyfriend kicks ass.

And he takes it up the ass. I know from experience. Missin' you, baby.
Did you just step out of the closet?

Way to go!
GLAMLUVR
Recording Your Demo

Post by GLAMLUVR »

Glammrokkgirl and HMZ. However, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I shouldn't pick on the chromosomally challenged.

Oh, except RattQueen, I feel it's acceptable to bash her whenever possible.
MIInsane
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MIInsane »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:What's the name of that poster with the "Old man transvestite avatar" who just randomly posts perverted hit-ons on other sludgers?
One of my favorite posters ever!!!
Please visit my blogspots for some cool shit:

http://miinsane.blogspot.com/

http://thecicadelicsixties.blogspot.com/ (garage/punk site)
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

GLAMLUVR wrote:Glammrokkgirl and HMZ. However, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I shouldn't pick on the chromosomally challenged.

I am not a tard! You got the wrong goddamn person.
GLAMLUVR
Recording Your Demo

Post by GLAMLUVR »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
GLAMLUVR wrote:Glammrokkgirl and HMZ. However, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I shouldn't pick on the chromosomally challenged.

I am not a tard! You got the wrong goddamn person.
I apologize. You shall remain undiagnosed.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

False.
GLAMLUVR
Recording Your Demo

Post by GLAMLUVR »

I hope I'm not false metal. :cry:
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Good to see we're back on track after a brief foray into Down's syndrome. I knew you guys wouldn't let my thread stray when the chance to mercilessly bash your fellow posters presented itself. I love the hate this thread has inspired. Everyone is kicking ass and naming names. I feel like it's perhaps my greatest masterpiece. However, I gently remind you all that this is about STUPID posters, not just generally annoying posters. I'm seeing quite a few non-morons in Jackie's post above.

However, back to idiots...

So now everybody I named in my initial post has responded except for DanaSimmons and Glamrokkgirl, which is what I expected. Dana is as feckless as he is taciturn, so even if he's seen and comprehended this thread he probably can't be bothered to comment because he's got real-life dumb-guy shit to do so I have to give him props for that. Glamrokkgirl probably just forgot how to turn on her computer.

As for the rest, a quick roundup of defense strategies yields:

An accusation by KAOS of attention-whoreitry, or whoreitis, or whorery, or some other better word that Itjogs can probably come up with because whore is his favorite word;

A three-word deflection from IronDuck because I suspect there were too many words for him in the first post and he's not even aware that he's named in it;

A good-natured accusation by Ironman that I'm fat and jealous of his skinny-nude-chick thread, even though I've probably dated more skinny hags than he has and he apparently either forgot or hasn't read back any of his sickening posts about Sarah Palin;

And finally, an awesome, awesome death threat to me and my family from CharvelBasher on which I don't need to elaborate because it stands on its own as testament to my point about him.

You guys aren't really doing all that great defending yourselves. A brief math proof or dissertation on "Jude, the Obscure" would have sufficed in shutting me up but you've only provided us all with more fodder for ridicule. You rock!
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
ZakkVanDime
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by ZakkVanDime »

you posted this on the wrong board. I win! :lol:
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

No, you win because I FORGOT you in the long-winded post above! Your defense is very zen, I'll give you that.

FWIW, I think I forgot you because like I said I really hated to add you in the first place. But somebody's gotta call you out on this because it's clearly taking a toll on your mental health. Between this and texting while driving and failing to yield to school buses, I fear you will bring about your own premature demise if you're not put back on the right path.

But no, I posted it here on purpose. I wanted somebody besides Fifi to read it.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

ZakkVanDime
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by ZakkVanDime »

heh.
The bigger the hair, the closer to God.
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Mick Mars' Adult Care Facility Feeding Him Apple Sauce

Post by rikirachtmanstheshit »

I'm fucking oldschool so SUCK IT NEEEEGROS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That alone fucking ruled!

http://www.thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com
RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
MitziDupree wrote:Would: ride the rikstick
Would not: ride the HMJ stick
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Guise, I was here back in 1974 with the likes of sleazypiranha, WarrantsNotSoBad, and DickRattShitNut.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

You're all a bunch of n00bs. I been here since Sludge ran on the Pony Express. My name back then was Billythedon'tmesswiththekid and there were only 4 other members back in those days. The Battle of the Bands took a year to complete and we played the songs on our Victrolas. You will never know how awesome that was, but I will never forget!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I was posting with motherfucking t-rexes back in the prehistoric days. Some of the most badass posters had me transcribe their posts on the cave walls because they couldn't do it themselves with those little shortass arms.
vaya con DIO

cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Jack Burton wrote:
DoogieHowitzer wrote:I created the internet.

I just gave my real identity away, didn't I?
Cookie can be very LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. But you knew that
Cant deny being an attention whore. But thick? Come on .
Stop being a little bitch.