Bigstick

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Bigstick

Post by CliffByford »

Your very existence makes me want to puke with shame. I resent the fact that you continually breathe in and breathe out successfully every day. Your gimmick is to entice washed-up rock stars into an ice cream truck. That's it. In movies, people who end up in strange trucks often end up dead or raped. Every time I see another Z-List wonder in that abortion of a vehicle, I feel the urge to stab disabled children in the face with a blunt knife laced with tetanus. Your continuing membership of the human race is a terminal source of embarassment for the rest of us.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bigstick

Post by saracapri »

No, that guy has the coolest job in the world.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

SatanHimself has done some wicked photoshops of the Ice Cream Truck.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Where are they? Has anyone saved them? I feel liked I've missed out.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Grendel wrote:
CliffByford wrote:Where are they? Has anyone saved them? I feel liked I've missed out.
Archie complained and the creator of the shops had to take them down. There was a 'history of Archie's" collection - the ice cream truck at lynchings in the south, at German extermination camps, things like that.

The Klan one was hilarious...a very pissed off drawing of a Klansman staring at the reader, with the caption ' Archie's Ice Cream - We Only Serve Vanilla!"
He complained?? So much for having a fucking sense of humor. I guess there's no time for laughs in the cutthroat attention whore life. Hey Bigstick..you're a pussy no matter how many D-listers you sell popsicles to.

Those pics need to get reposted.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

This thread is great.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Grendel wrote:
CliffByford wrote:Where are they? Has anyone saved them? I feel liked I've missed out.
Archie complained and the creator of the shops had to take them down. There was a 'history of Archie's" collection - the ice cream truck at lynchings in the south, at German extermination camps, things like that.

The Klan one was hilarious...a very pissed off drawing of a Klansman staring at the reader, with the caption ' Archie's Ice Cream - We Only Serve Vanilla!"
I never saw that but it sounds hilarious.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

saracapri wrote:No, that guy has the coolest job in the world.
BINGO!
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

The guys a prick and an idiot. He's a fucking caterer, that's why people are in the truck.
There's no "omg this guy is soooo cool I must get me some Archie's"... Shitstain thinks
it's cool to use these people for his pathetic attempts at self-promotion. That's why
they usually have the "what the fuck?" look on their faces.
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:
Grendel wrote:

He complained??

I don't know if he complained or not but the mod wanted me to take them down so I just deleted them from my photobucket account. I wouldn't be surprised if he complained though...he's a douchebag of the highest order.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Post them at Blast.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Post them at Blast.

I don't have them anymore. Instead of goin' back and editing all the posts I just deleted them from my Photobucket account. They're gone unless someone here right clicked and saved 'em.
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

I've got the "gay as fuck" pic but I don't have account at blast...
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

Jack Drugless wrote:I've got the "gay as fuck" pic but I don't have account at blast...

I think that one is still up here at Sludge. It's the racist ones that had to come down.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

I don't have them anymore. Instead of goin' back and editing all the posts I just deleted them from my Photobucket account. They're gone unless someone here right clicked and saved 'em.
You don't have them saved to your computer?
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

Pill wrote:

No. I'm in the habit of going thru my computer every couple of weeks and deleting pics and files that I no longer need so I can free up space. I think I have some "SNN's" and a few other things saved on disc but I don't have the Bigstick shit.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

SatanHimself wrote:
Pill wrote:

No. I'm in the habit of going thru my computer every couple of weeks and deleting pics and files that I no longer need so I can free up space. I think I have some "SNN's" and a few other things saved on disc but I don't have the Bigstick shit.
That's a shame. So much greatness is now lost.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

I weep in sorrow.
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

Is this one of yours?
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
Queen Bee

SatanHimself wrote:No. I'm in the habit of going thru my computer every couple of weeks and deleting pics and files that I no longer need so I can free up space. I think I have some "SNN's" and a few other things saved on disc but I don't have the Bigstick shit.
This is bullshit. You need to forward that shit to me or Pill, seeing that we are the closest thing that Sludge has to an Official Archivist.

I'm fucking serious, dude.
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

I've considered purchasing cheap webspace in order to preserve Sludge greatness. In light of Satan's revelation, I think it's time.
Queen Bee

I agree. Of all the crap that deserves to be saved around here, his is at the top of the shitpile.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
ozzyrulz777 wrote:
saracapri wrote:No, that guy has the coolest job in the world.
BINGO!
Shut up you vespa driving toe rag.
Bite the lower side of my taint you cockbiter.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
SatanHimself wrote:No. I'm in the habit of going thru my computer every couple of weeks and deleting pics and files that I no longer need so I can free up space. I think I have some "SNN's" and a few other things saved on disc but I don't have the Bigstick shit.
This is bullshit. You need to forward that shit to me or Pill, seeing that we are the closest thing that Sludge has to an Official Archivist.

I'm fucking serious, dude.
Sorry I'm baked and somewhat intoxicated right now. What do you mean? You want me to send you the stuff I have on disc?

Oh and thanks to evryone for the kind words^^^ 8) .
Queen Bee

What I'm saying is that when you go on one of these "cleaning sprees", send me the shit you're going to delete and I'll save it.

You've been here how long now and you haven't figured out that you have to save EVERYTHING because it ALWAYS comes back up?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Here's a drawing of The Brick that I saved.

SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:What I'm saying is that when you go on one of these "cleaning sprees", send me the shit you're going to delete and I'll save it.

You've been here how long now and you haven't figured out that you have to save EVERYTHING because it ALWAYS comes back up?
Okay, gotcha.

LMAO at Deathcisre's pic...I remember that! :lol: