Ghey man cont.

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Re: Ghey man cont.

Post by MA551V3_700L »

hahahaha!!!! this is some funny shit!!! It's like you're all lip-syncing each other's posts!!!!!
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Always funny when some goof decides to post in a font color you can't see.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
:lol:
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

hahahaha!!!! this is some funny shit!!! It's like you're all lip-syncing each other's posts!!!!!
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

lol sorry i had to do that... it's actually not THAT funny...
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Joeboy wrote:
Caterax acting up again?
Here it comes...
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
Doogie wrote:
Joeboy wrote:
Caterax acting up again?
Here it comes...
oh no, not another gay-doogie money shot.

Oh no, not another "I ain't got shit, so I'll just throw in another pathetic ME_TOO" post.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:What you said doesn't make sense - had Itwalks not threadjacked, there wouldn't have been an issue.
Great logic. Here's some more - if there wasn't a thread, The Mummy wouldn't have anything to jack.
Ghey Man wrote:This has been my point - leave me alone and I will do the same.
I know for a fact that this is not true.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
The_Alternym™
Opening for Slaughter

Post by The_Alternym™ »

What was that nonsense I read about avoiding negative agendas?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Name and quote a time in the last year where I have attacked you on the board without you starting things first.
You mean besides offering me a moderator position in an attempt to get my phone number? :lol:

I'm going remind of you of what the mod told you - don't worry about what other people are doing, just worry about yourself. "BUT...BUT...BUT HE STARTED IT!" How fucking old are you?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man, just out of curiosity - why do you claim that you want to fly under the radar here but whenever you get a new nym, you insist on making it obvious who you are? There are people here probably as dumb as you who have been able to come back undetected after being banned/shamed off the board. But for you, this is impossible.

Are you such a douchebag that you seriously find it impossible to conceal your douchebaggery? Or do you enjoy the attention that being Ghey Man affords you?

It's either one or the other. Because I can't figure out why a guy who just wants to be part of the gang would insist on constantly coming back and going "What's up, guys! Ghey Man over here! That's right! I'm Ghey Man!"
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Ghey Man wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Ghey Man wrote:Name and quote a time in the last year where I have attacked you on the board without you starting things first.
You mean besides offering me a moderator position in an attempt to get my phone number? :lol:

I'm going remind of you of what the mod told you - don't worry about what other people are doing, just worry about yourself. "BUT...BUT...BUT HE STARTED IT!" How fucking old are you?
I mean real actual examples - not made up stuff.
Says the sack of lard who can't even make up a name for his non existent movie :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:I mean real actual examples - not made up stuff.
Why would the moderator lie about that?
Ghey Man wrote:You obviously don't get it. I am not trying to conceal who I am. If I could pick the same user name as before, I would - but I can't. So I come back on with a new user name and same "personality" knowing that sooner or later, someone will say Welcome Back Ghey Man.
Okay, so it's a little of both. Interesting.
Ghey Man wrote:What is it about April announcement you don't understand?
What is it about "Nobody believes you" you don't understand, Señor?
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Stop...................................................
Do u ever have anything nice to say to anyone ever in any post.......everything out of ur stupid fuckin mouth is bullshit..do u think ur some kind of Dr Frued.....whats the matter==mommy didnt give u enough hugs and kisses as a kid, beat up at school, ur dad put a sign around u as a baby that said too ugly to live.......your uncle stick his cock up ur ass and tear ur up insides??????? karma is a bitch douchbag
Last edited by panteraman319 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

A Keg Of Beer wrote:Unless you're a fifteen year old girl I hope you don't expect anyone to take your posts seriously when you type shit like "urs".
mind UR own business
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

panteraman319 wrote:Stop...................................................
Do u ever have anything nice to say to anyone ever in any post.......everything out of ur stupid fuckin mouth is bullshit..do u think ur some kind of Dr Frued.....whats the matter==mommy didnt give u enough hugs and kisses as a kid, beat up at school, ur dad put a sign around u as a baby that said too ugly to live.......your uncle stick his cock up ur ass and tear ur up insides??????? karma is a bitch douchbag

Goddamn dude, you're sending firefox into a fucking spellcheck meltdown. It's like reading a mongoloid's interpretation of Prince's "Take Me With U".
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Doogie wrote:

Goddamn dude, you're sending firefox into a fucking spellcheck meltdown. It's like reading a mongoloid's interpretation of Prince's "Take Me With U".
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

whi do u have 2 be so kruel 2 teh retard? cant u c eye 2 eye?

dig if u will a picture.

That was fucking priceless Doog.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is where i make you look like a retard, oh wait you have alreaady got that base covered.
okl sweetheart........this is where i toss u out with the trash...............
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Doogie wrote:

:shock: