Ghey man cont.

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Ghey man cont.

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

Ghey Man wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:I never knew Timbo was a homophobe on top of being the biggest moron this board has ever seen.

How does that work exactly when one plays a pink bass?
Homophobe, racist, spelling nazi when he can't even do it correctly himself, average (being generous) bass player with shitty tone, and he has the fucking wrinkled old balls to try to talk shit around here.

Just a bag of douche, all the way around. It's got to suck to be the most hated person around here and not even be fuckin' smart enough to realize it.
I thought I was the most hated person here. Which is it? Sounds like a poll.
You're not the most hated. Most pathetic? Probably, but most hated is far and away Timbo's territory.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Ghey Man wrote:He would absolutely disagree with you about that. In fact, he has made much effort in the past to convey that I am more hated than he is despite polls saying otherwise.
He would argue with the fact that water is wet. It's what he does. Poorly, I might add.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:
Ghey Man wrote:He would absolutely disagree with you about that. In fact, he has made much effort in the past to convey that I am more hated than he is despite polls saying otherwise.
He would argue with the fact that water is wet. It's what he does. Poorly, I might add.

Dude, you're gay. You said water is wet. You must surely be wanting to have a gay relationship with 5 muscle-bound, hairy queens.

Way to be a fag, Shirley.

:D Nothing more to see here.

P.S. I hate Niggers.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:
Ghey Man tries to convince people he works closely with and cavorts with Hollywood celebrities (Sly Stallone et al).

Equally as plausible as his filmmaker/producer "career."

Ghey Man you're not most hated, you're most pathetic - which is far, FAR worse.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Ghey Man wrote:
Doogie wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Looks like The Mummy is starting to get jealous of all the attention that Ghey Man is getting.
I guess the old say about negative attention being better than no attention at all is really true.
It's unfortunate for you that your desire for other men to suck your cock isn't getting you the attention you were hoping for.
:lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Doogie wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:

Dude, you're gay. You said water is wet. You must surely be wanting to have a gay relationship with 5 muscle-bound, hairy queens.

Way to be a fag, Shirley.

:D Nothing more to see here.

P.S. I hate Niggers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see what you did there, sir. And it was good.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

check123check wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:

fucking five muscle bound hairy queens is pretty gay.
It's fucking TOTALLY gay dude.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:

You know, I didn't expect you of all fucking people to get the joke, you're not even on the level of the other two fucking idiots in this thread. At least Itwalks can come up with some entertaining shit at points, and can even get a laugh out of me.

You're like a fucking gnat - not much of an annoyance, just because you're so fucking small in the big scheme of things that you get squashed quickly.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Doogie wrote:
check123check wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:

You know, I didn't expect you of all fucking people to get the joke, you're not even on the level of the other two fucking idiots in this thread. At least Itwalks can come up with some entertaining shit at points, and can even get a laugh out of me.

You're like a fucking gnat - not much of an annoyance, just because you're so fucking small in the big scheme of things that you get squashed quickly.
Word, nukka. Tell it like it is bro.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
Doogie wrote:the big scheme of things .

oh sorry, didn't know there was a big scheme lmao
I guess it should be no surprise that your responses get lamer by the 8-14 hours it takes you to come up with them. You need to hang it up dude, because you're not worth a shit at it - at all.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote: Blah blah blah. I got nothing, I got nothing. Blah blah blah blah blah blah, here comes some more I got nothing. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. UR GAY!
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I have a question for Ghey Man about this exchange -
Ghey Man wrote:
Doogie wrote:
Ghey Man wrote:Next to be banned? Me? What do you think I plan on doing?
Metal Sludge wrote: I realize it's Ghey Man, but keep in mind, one person, no matter how big a moron he is, cannot douche up a thread alone.

He obviously isn't going to last very long, but you better be careful he doesn't take you with him.
Because you're obviously too fucking stupid to see the writing on the wall.
The assumption is there that I am just going to flip out and do something crazy. I guess time will tell.
So all those other times you were banned - that was all for flipping out and doing crazy things, right?
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Ghey Man wrote: I pissed people off and got banned.
So when exactly DO you plan on bringing to a grinding halt your own inane version of groundhog day?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Ghey Man wrote:
Doogie wrote:
Ghey Man wrote: I pissed people off and got banned.
So when exactly DO you plan on bringing to a grinding halt your own inane version of groundhog day?
It's as simple as that and you might find that by not following me around or attacking me on the board, I won't be ruining the board for you.
Who the fuck is following you around?

Nobody.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

You're either the world's worst liar, or a complete fucking utter dumbass. I'm willing to bet it's a bit of both.

Let's discuss...

This very thread is a continuation of this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=185127&start=60 thread. It was continued because the mod told everyone to take it to hatas, which I did. The quote below is you stepping to me, not me fucking with YOU.

Ghey Man wrote:
Doogie wrote:Well it definitely isn't the word "nigger".
Get over yourself Mr. Sharpton.
Ring a fucking bell, dipshit? That's when you, in your massive intelligence, thought that I was black, and tried to take swipe at me. What followed was me going along with it for a while, just to see what fucking other dumb shit you would say. The thread doesn't lie, cocksucker. It's all there for your review.

So how in the goddamn blue fuck do you deduct that I'm FUCKING FOLLOWING YOU?

SERIOUSLY?

I couldn't paint a better picture of you being a fucking idiot if dead-ass Bob Ross himself rose from the goddamn grave, held me by my hand and with small strokes on the canvas made "a pretty little tree that lives right there".

Fucking idiot.

Last edited by Doogie on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Good thing you don't care...

You're showing everyone by not responding to their comments or appearing in every thread everytime your name is mentioned like a sausaged fingered Beatlejuice..
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Ghey Man wrote: You took it the hatas board, when I couldn't care less if we ever spoke again. You care too much.
Uh, yeah, and your point is? How is taking a thread in progress to the hatas board, because the mod specifically said to do so "following you around"? Nobody forced your little hand to post in this thread.

Again,

How in the fuck do you deduct that you're being followed?

Answer,

You're not. You're just too goddamn idiotic to know when to shut the fuck up. Now you're trying to cry foul because you're being force fed your own asshole by 80% of the population of the board, and now the only way you know to try and pull the heat off is start blubbering "THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME AROUND!!!11!".

Cry me a fucking river.

Get a sticky note pad and write this down for future reference:

If you're not big enough to handle return fire, then don't take the first shot.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:So I have been told. Flipping out or doing crazy things can cover a lot of ground as well that fits whatever it is you are trying to imply. I pissed people off and got banned.
You don't think you're pissing people off right now?

I'm not going to speak on behalf of the powers that be here but your new nym and title give me the impression that you might not be the most popular person here.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Ghey Man wrote:
Let me know when you are done.
Gee, way to be followed.

Dumbass.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I think it's funny that Ghey Man is getting all upset about people saying he's most likely to be banned.

Um....how many times has he been banned?

Apparently he has no idea what the words "safe bet" mean. :lol:
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Ghey Man wrote:Let's say hypothetically - everyone that chooses to attack me just stopped doing so and we reverted back to how I was posting as Al De Niro - music topics and the like and not botheing anyone. Doesn't it make any sense to you that you and others directly contribute extensively to what you claim is pissing people off.
What do you mean "hypothetically"?

I've ignored you before and next thing I know, you're talking about calling me on the phone. I'm pretty sure Iggy wasn't "following you around" when you sent him that PM asking for his phone number. You can't stand it when people ignore you; when you get ignored you somehow become even creepier.

As far as "contributing extensively"? Sorry, no. I made that Hatas thread for a reason - to avoid jacking all of the threads you try to bait me on. Did you see how you tried to start an argument with me on the poll thread, all while saying that I was following you around? And you still wonder why people think you're fuck dumb? :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Ghey Man wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Good thing you don't care...

You're showing everyone by not responding to their comments or appearing in every thread everytime your name is mentioned like a sausaged fingered Beatlejuice..
And yet here you are.
Why do you care that I'm here? Your comment makes no sense.

I'm a nobody on a music board...

So you DO care....
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Here's one of Ghey Man's music threads.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=185302

It all goes fine until The Mummy chimes in. Then Ghey Man responds with this -
Ghey Man wrote:I never said they were wrong - just offered my opinion that Thunder are a great band that surely are not a guilty pleasure.

Seriously, what's your story? There must have been something that happened to you thus turning you into a constant fucking asshole?
While The Mummy is notorious for threadjacking, Ghey Man pretty much invites it right there. And they go back and forth for another half page.

So even on Ghey Man's music threads, he just wants to start shit. And that's on a thread HE started; he's a lot worse on threads that aren't his.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The guy can't take criticism...he threadjacks the year end poll every time he see's his name mentioned..

He's a meltdown away from posting his Kiss dolls..
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Luminiferous wrote:The guy can't take criticism...he threadjacks the year end poll every time he see's his name mentioned..

He's a meltdown away from posting his Kiss dolls..
This waste of space needs to be neutered. Get's specific information that he wont last long, from the higher ups, and thinks thread jacking is totally the way to play the game.

Makes Eric and MotleyRoses seem like Einstein.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Ghey Man wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Here's one of Ghey Man's music threads.

Ghey Man wrote:I never said they were wrong - just offered my opinion that Thunder are a great band that surely are not a guilty pleasure.

Seriously, what's your story? There must have been something that happened to you thus turning you into a constant fucking asshole?
While The Mummy is notorious for threadjacking, Ghey Man pretty much invites it right there. And they go back and forth for another half page.

So even on Ghey Man's music threads, he just wants to start shit. And that's on a thread HE started; he's a lot worse on threads that aren't his.
What you said doesn't make sense - had Itwalks not threadjacked, there wouldn't have been an issue. This has been my point - leave me alone and I will do the same.
No threadjack there, Fat Boy. I asked you about something specifically related to the post topic.

Nice try.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Ghey Man wrote:
deathcurse wrote:Here's one of Ghey Man's music threads.

What you said doesn't make sense - had Itwalks not threadjacked, there wouldn't have been an issue. This has been my point - leave me alone and I will do the same.

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
MA551V3_700L
Picking a Band Name

Post by MA551V3_700L »

[quote="Doogie"]Continued from this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=185127&start=60

Why don't you suck my fucking dick so hard that my asshole explodes in your mouth in brown glory, you stupid ass stereotyping piece of shit.

Holy shit!, how do you even do that? On 2nd thought, never mind.. I don't even want to know.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Ghey Man wrote: This has been my point - leave me alone and I will do the same.
Ole Sausage Fingers doesn't grasp the idea of natural selection or the food chain. And that is not to imply Timbo is the bigger better animal here, it's two peas in a pod essentially, but when Timbo fucking clowns you, you should know where the fuck you stand around here, doormat.

Realize when you show up in a thread there will be people there to fuck with you. It's how shit works here, stalker. Don't like it? Just motherfucking LEAVE. You'll be out of here soon enough, why not be man enough and take the high road and just bounce?

You really don't contribute a motherfucking thing here, other than baiting people, or claims that you're the next fucking Osacr winner in the wings. Your "music" threads are thinly veiled attempts at getting people to fuck with you, which is nature for people to do with your ass. It's a way for you to whine and cry to a Mod who gives less than a motherfuck about you.

No one wants you in the treehouse, dickhead. Get out.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Ghey Man wrote:Who are you trying to kid? You don't give a shit about me, my opinion or my music topics. You just used that thread as an opportunity to do what it is you do on Sludge. Be a fucking asshole.

Sorry, Chubbykins - that's not how it works. You post here. I post here. You respond to my shit all the time - like you just did. I asked a legit question about something you posted.

That is how it works.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!