The Gay Darkness of Doogie

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Re: The Gay Darkness of Doogie

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

Doogie wrote:
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:
YUP,

You can CALMLY post a JUVENILE AND CHILDISH reaction repeatedly and in BIG BOLD LETTERS, just to make sure everyone hears you.
Just like a small child raises his voice in a roomful of adults because he DEMANDS to be heard.

Your childish shtick is played out, mainly because it’s obviously the only thing you can seem to come up with. I understand you can’t hang, but at least try to work a different angle now and again.

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: As far as gay? well you seem to be in love with me. You can not stop yourself from hanging onto my every post.
Completely. I’m so in love with you that I want to pump out little retards in your likeness. I bought a name book today, and I’m leaning towards the name Dumbass, pronounced in the french manner “Do-mahsse” for our first born. You can teach him all about how it’s not nice to call somebody a shitstick on a message board.
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: If you're NOT gay, then do me a favor and prove it by NO LONGER responding back to me. Bet you can't do it.
What fun would that be? It’s much more fun to make you cry about the terrible dangers of internet name calling, and forcing you to post the same fucking tired- ass baby pictures we’ve all seen a million and one times over the years.
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: I know that you will not rest until you can "ruffle my feathers" as it were. I will remind you again, this is the internet son. Anyone who takes anything seriously on a message board really, REALLY needs a reality check.
That is the most idiotic statement you’ve made thus far. I don’t believe it was me who got all sideways because I got called shitty names in the BT thread. You’re so fucked up you can’t even remember what the point of your original argument was.
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: You really do make me laugh though! Keep up the good work and someday, just maybe someday, we will let you sit at the "grown ups" table! !
You got a mouse in your pocket? Who the fuck is this “we” shit? Ain’t nobody in here defending your stupid fucking ass. Do you live in a group home or something? “We” LMAO. I’m waiting for your horde to arrive in protest with baited breath.

Somebody is having a meltdown. Even following me to other threads outside Hatas over the shit.

THAT my friends is a meltdown. Pure and simple.

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: THAT my friends is a meltdown. Pure and simple.
If I post a picture of smiling horse, will you tell me it's my fault you got fired again?
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Doogie wrote:
If I post a picture of smiling horse, will you tell me it's my fault you got fired again?
:?:

O.K. That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Really.

Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Doogie wrote:
:?:

O.K. That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Really.
It's an inside joke to, oh I don't know, hundreds of posters on this board.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Doogie wrote: It's an inside joke to, oh I don't know, hundreds of posters on this board.
Oh! I see. It was all part of your attempt at being an "original" by copying others again, wasn't it? I am so sorry. :roll:

and besides, you fucked it up.

There is always a time and a place, this was not it.

Sorry, try again.
Doogie wrote: You got a mouse in your pocket? Who the fuck is this “we” shit? Ain’t nobody in here defending your stupid fucking ass. Do you live in a group home or something? “We” LMAO. I’m waiting for your horde to arrive in protest with baited breath.
You really are an uneducated child. I guess you missed the part of school where they discussed thing like "hypothetical" or "rhetorical", "similes", "metaphors" or "figure of speech" and shit like that.

Keep showing the true colors of your age and intelligence there. It's o.k. to be "special".

Just an FYI...

No one here seems to be defending you either (other than your mother). Don't you need to go beg your friends to help you out here?

cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Doogie is the LAST person who'd need defending here mate.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Doogie wrote:It's an inside joke to, oh I don't know, hundreds of posters on this board.
I hate wagon jumpers.
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Doogie wrote: It's an inside joke to, oh I don't know, hundreds of posters on this board.
Oh! I see. It was all part of your attempt at being an "original" by copying others again, wasn't it? I am so sorry. :roll:

and besides, you fucked it up.

There is always a time and a place, this was not it.

Sorry, try again.

What the fuck are you even saying? Do you even know? I'm comparing you to a former poster, who had fucking meltdowns every five minutes. How the fuck am I "copying" someone? That fucking paragraph doesn't even make sense.

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:You really are an uneducated child. I guess you missed the part of school where they discussed thing like "hypothetical" or "rhetorical", "similes", "metaphors" or "figure of speech" and shit like that.
Well here's a word problem for, Mr. Educated:

Manchowder sucks seven dicks in one night, and swallows 1 liter of semen total. How many ounces of load did Manchowder ingest per individual dick sucked?

I expect your answer on wide ruled paper in no.2 pencil.

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:Just an FYI...

No one here seems to be defending you either (other than your mother). Don't you need to go beg your friends to help you out here?
Uh, no. It's not like you're any kind of Pulitzer writing badass or anything, you're just kind of fun to kick around on a boring night.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

check123check wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:You are a fucking moron because you were swearing up and down that all your nyms were banned, while you were using them to post here.
that makes no sense at all.
You're right! :lol:

But you did say that. You said that you'd be able to post for a couple minutes and then you'd get banned so you'd have to sign in under another nym. Then when that nym was "banned," you'd go back to the first one.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Too Far Goatse wrote:Doogie is definetly in the top ten biggest losers on Metal Sludge right now.
Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:I must know. Where do you think you rank? You're like a midget trying to kick someone in the nuts.
Too Far Goatse wrote:What does this have to do with you?
Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:I disagree that Doogie is one of the top ten losers on the board. I would place him in the top ten best posters. You, Little Lord Cuntleroy, suck.

Any other questions?
"Um...if you keep making me look stupid I will be forced to tell people that I am pwn'ing you and um.....How can I go about getting a Hungwell autograph?"

acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

Fuck Doogie! Star Wars is for fags!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

That doesn't insult me Ace. I take solace in the fact that you're always 5 minutes away from a computer crippling virus.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

Doogie wrote:That doesn't insult me Ace. I take solace in the fact that you're always 5 minutes away from a computer crippling virus.
:shock: Bastard!!!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell