The Gay Darkness of Doogie

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: The Gay Darkness of Doogie

Post by deathcurse »

check123check wrote:i made sweet love to my neighbor's schnauzer and it was divine
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

deathcurse wrote:
check123check wrote:i made sweet love to my neighbor's schnauzer and it was divine
:shock:
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote: you do realize that's all lies, or are you just some dumber than sanity lapdog?
Even if it was, the fact that you're such a codsack makes it totally believable. Enjoy wearing that albatross around neck for the rest of your stay here, which I'm pretty confident will soon come to a close, dog-fucker.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
Doogie wrote:
check123check wrote: you do realize that's all lies, or are you just some dumber than sanity lapdog?
Even if it was, the fact that you're such a codsack makes it totally believable. Enjoy wearing that albatross around neck for the rest of your stay here, which I'm pretty confident will soon come to a close, dog-fucker.

STFU noob, what makes you dream I planned on staying?
NOOB. Are you fucking for real? Goddamn, now I know you're the stupidest motherfucker on this board.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

HOLY SHIT!!! Did I just read that right? Or is the fever and the drugs finally making me hallucinate? Did the dog-fucker just call Doogie a NOOB? LMGDAO if he did, think maybe I'm going into a coma if he didn't, as I'm sicker than I thought.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:You're both retarded the Dnoobie said all this shit went down before he began posting at this site. fucking dogfucking retards all of you.

1--Who's the Dnoobie? Enquiring minds want to know.

2-It doesn't matter when it happened, it doesn't change the fact you are a schnauzer raping maggot.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:You're both retarded the Dnoobie said all this shit went down before he began posting at this site. fucking dogfucking retards all of you.

You ignorant cocksucker.

You have to the fucking mong to end all mongs. Gee, if you had any fucking sense in your head, you'd see this, right under your goddamn nose.

Doogie

Oh, and I had another nym for about a year before that. It's common knowledge dickhead. I took about a year off of posting, that's what I was referring to - you fucking motard. You must have come along while I was on my hiatus. Way to go dumbshit, way to go.

Your thread is turning out just fantabulous.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:

= owned you blue weak gay fonted whore.
Not sure when you owned me, but I'm thrilled that I'm now part of the club in which you call everyone gay. Since it is the only way you know to insult anyone, I now feel completed.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:
check123check wrote:

= owned you blue weak gay fonted whore.
Not sure when you owned me, but I'm thrilled that I'm now part of the club in which you call everyone gay. Since it is the only way you know to insult anyone, I now feel completed.
no just keep feeling retarded. whenever someone like you says, "but that doesn't matter" = owned.
NO, NO I didn't say it didn't matter. I was actually glad that the over used insult "gay" was directed at me. You have of course now hit the Daily Double with the other most mind numbing term "retarded". You have managed to prove that you have the verbal skills of a severly head injured 5 year old who has had a right hemispherectomy of his brain. Well done!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote: oh wow, and you still come off as a douchefag wanna be? you rock dnoob!
I'm just curious. Did you at least take the dog to the park first, and let him have a playful day - before you decided to anally euthanize him?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
so go ahead and ban me already 'cause God knows I'm not worth the dog shit on my dick.
Fixed it for ya.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

The agony of your defeat stings, doesn't it?

If I were you, I'd be begging to be banned too, rather than face further humiliation. It's the easy way out.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote: look you fucking gay retarded loser, that was the point of this thread not the result of your failed existence.
You mean, you actually came here to show your fucking stupidity and then consequently get banned?

Bullshit.

You just didn't think you would be outed as a psychotic, anal-fucking dog killer, but now that you have, you just want the mod to end your suffering.
Take.Your.Own.Advice
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Take.Your.Own.Advice »

check123check wrote:perhaps comprehend something for once instead of being just another lapdog you fagotty freak.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

I think slicer is crying. :lol:

Now you know how those defenseless dogs felt when you sodomized them.
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Call him salamicurse and watch what happens!
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
no i just had to out you all as the liars and disgusting fucks you really are on my way out. read the first post and perhaps comprehend something for once instead of being just another lapdog you fagotty freak.
The fact that you can't seem to make a post without the words "dog" or "shit" in there somewhere just confirms your psychosis. Is that the bestiality version of a killer returning to the scene of a crime or something?

I bet you go through a shit ton of peanut butter in your house, don'tcha?

Blind Lemon Pledge

check123check wrote:goddamnit I can't believe I'm not banned yet; think I'll have another beagle...
Fixed.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Blind Lemon Pledge

Why? Did the word "fixed" turn you off?
Blind Lemon Pledge

check123check wrote:
Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:Why? Did the word "fixed" turn you off?
no i'm just hanging by a thread here and cannot tolerate best nym in the business having nothing.
Why hanging by a thread?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Doogie wrote:Image

OMFG!!!! Pure awesomeness, on every level!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Blind Lemon Pledge

I'll leave you with this advise Slicer...

Proverbs 26:11

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:Why? Did the word "fixed" turn you off?
Best post of the thread. :lol:
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Still it was fucking funny.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

Doogie wrote:
No shitstick, I just addressed you in your own thread. Way to keep up. Sharp as a tack as always.
THERE'S that 2 year old, name calling, temper tantrum of yours I have been pointing out to everyone!!! Way to bring it!

Now to address your comment, WHY, just why, would I contribute to THAT thread? I told you in the beginning of it to "have fun with your thread", I was not going to be bothered with it, If you seem to forget. YOU are the one who needs to pay attention. But, of course an OCD person like yourself just does not have the patience to wrap your head around anything and think CLEARLY before making all your hasty, and once again, juvenile posts!

I haven't even CLICKED on that wholly retarded "thread of mine" you refer to since you started it. Don't believe me? Ask a MOD! The thread you started is a failure at this point. Mostly because I refuse to participate in your childish antics steered towards me. That would be rewarding you, and why would I want to do that?

You just simply don't get it. If you can try to rally any of your "friends" to "dog pile" on it, more power to you. It still means nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, to me.

In short:
I generally DON'T have the patience or the time to argue with children just because they have an "issue" with me that they just can't seem to resolve with some "common sense" and a little maturity. ESPECIALLY on the internet.

I WILL, however, be more than happy to point your problems out to everyone else here. On this, "your thread", so that it may help educate others on how to best handle children like yourself.

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:
Doogie wrote:
No shitstick, I just addressed you in your own thread. Way to keep up. Sharp as a tack as always.
THERE'S that 2 year old, name calling, temper tantrum of yours I have been pointing out to everyone!!! Way to bring it!

Now to address your comment, WHY, just why, would I contribute to THAT thread? I told you in the beginning of it to "have fun with your thread", I was not going to be bothered with it, If you seem to forget. YOU are the one who needs to pay attention. But, of course an OCD person like yourself just does not have the patience to wrap your head around anything and think CLEARLY before making all your hasty, and once again, juvenile posts!

I haven't even CLICKED on that wholly retarded "thread of mine" you refer to since you started it. Don't believe me? Ask a MOD! The thread you started is a failure at this point. Mostly because I refuse to participate in your childish antics steered towards me. That would be rewarding you, and why would I want to do that?

You just simply don't get it. If you can try to rally any of your "friends" to "dog pile" on it, more power to you. It still means nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, to me.

In short:
I generally DON'T have the patience or the time to argue with children just because they have an "issue" with me that they just can't seem to resolve with some "common sense" and a little maturity. ESPECIALLY on the internet.

I WILL, however, be more than happy to point your problems out to everyone else here. On this, "your thread", so that it may help educate others on how to best handle children like yourself.
A temper tantrum. Seriously. Has it never dawned on you that someone could call you a fucking idiot, without a trace of anger in them, whatsoever? So you have to be angry to state a fact? Every time somebody states an undeniable truth they're one step away from laying down in the candy isle and slamming their feet and hands? That complete and utter moronic line of thinking, jackass, is why you continue to be...

A fucking idiot.

By the way, I don't need anyone else to tell you that you're...

A fucking idiot.

I can say it just fine, with a big smile on my face, blood pressure at 120/80. Not a care in the world. Because it only matters to me what I think at the moment. And again, I think you're...

A fucking idiot.

I haven't even CLICKED on that wholly retarded "thread of mine" you refer to since you started it. Don't believe me? Ask a MOD!

Now with that little gem, as if I'd bother the mod to ask such a silly question about a poster who's obviously retarded you've become...

A gay fucking idiot.

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

The mod, as well as the board can tell when a person clicks on a thread only when they leave a comment.

How can the mod tell what threads you've merely clicked on?

They can't...Even the mod will tell you that.
Last edited by Luminiferous on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:
Doogie wrote:

In short:

Listen you microcephalic chimpanzee, you are profoundly boring and incomparably obnoxious in your posts. Do everyone a favor and just STFU!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")