The Gay Darkness of Doogie

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Re: The Gay Darkness of Doogie

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

Doogie wrote:
No shitstick, I just addressed you in your own thread. Way to keep up. Sharp as a tack as always.
THERE'S that 2 year old, name calling, temper tantrum of yours I have been pointing out to everyone!!! Way to bring it!

Now to address your comment, WHY, just why, would I contribute to THAT thread? I told you in the beginning of it to "have fun with your thread", I was not going to be bothered with it, If you seem to forget. YOU are the one who needs to pay attention. But, of course an OCD person like yourself just does not have the patience to wrap your head around anything and think CLEARLY before making all your hasty, and once again, juvenile posts!

I haven't even CLICKED on that wholly retarded "thread of mine" you refer to since you started it. Don't believe me? Ask a MOD! The thread you started is a failure at this point. Mostly because I refuse to participate in your childish antics steered towards me. That would be rewarding you, and why would I want to do that?

You just simply don't get it. If you can try to rally any of your "friends" to "dog pile" on it, more power to you. It still means nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, to me.

In short:
I generally DON'T have the patience or the time to argue with children just because they have an "issue" with me that they just can't seem to resolve with some "common sense" and a little maturity. ESPECIALLY on the internet.

I WILL, however, be more than happy to point your problems out to everyone else here. On this, "your thread", so that it may help educate others on how to best handle children like yourself.

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote:
Doogie wrote:
No shitstick, I just addressed you in your own thread. Way to keep up. Sharp as a tack as always.
THERE'S that 2 year old, name calling, temper tantrum of yours I have been pointing out to everyone!!! Way to bring it!

Now to address your comment, WHY, just why, would I contribute to THAT thread? I told you in the beginning of it to "have fun with your thread", I was not going to be bothered with it, If you seem to forget. YOU are the one who needs to pay attention. But, of course an OCD person like yourself just does not have the patience to wrap your head around anything and think CLEARLY before making all your hasty, and once again, juvenile posts!

I haven't even CLICKED on that wholly retarded "thread of mine" you refer to since you started it. Don't believe me? Ask a MOD! The thread you started is a failure at this point. Mostly because I refuse to participate in your childish antics steered towards me. That would be rewarding you, and why would I want to do that?

You just simply don't get it. If you can try to rally any of your "friends" to "dog pile" on it, more power to you. It still means nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, to me.

In short:
I generally DON'T have the patience or the time to argue with children just because they have an "issue" with me that they just can't seem to resolve with some "common sense" and a little maturity. ESPECIALLY on the internet.

I WILL, however, be more than happy to point your problems out to everyone else here. On this, "your thread", so that it may help educate others on how to best handle children like yourself.
A temper tantrum. Seriously. Has it never dawned on you that someone could call you a fucking idiot, without a trace of anger in them, whatsoever? So you have to be angry to state a fact? Every time somebody states an undeniable truth they're one step away from laying down in the candy isle and slamming their feet and hands? That complete and utter moronic line of thinking, jackass, is why you continue to be...

A fucking idiot.

By the way, I don't need anyone else to tell you that you're...

A fucking idiot.

I can say it just fine, with a big smile on my face, blood pressure at 120/80. Not a care in the world. Because it only matters to me what I think at the moment. And again, I think you're...

A fucking idiot.

I haven't even CLICKED on that wholly retarded "thread of mine" you refer to since you started it. Don't believe me? Ask a MOD!

Now with that little gem, as if I'd bother the mod to ask such a silly question about a poster who's obviously retarded you've become...

A gay fucking idiot.

EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

The mod, as well as the board can tell when a person clicks on a thread only when they leave a comment.

How can the mod tell what threads you've merely clicked on?

They can't...Even the mod will tell you that.
Last edited by Luminiferous on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Doogie wrote:

In short:

Listen you microcephalic chimpanzee, you are profoundly boring and incomparably obnoxious in your posts. Do everyone a favor and just STFU!
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

You know the best thing about you posting on here Slice?
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:

Listen you microcephalic chimpanzee, you are profoundly boring and incomparably obnoxious in your posts. Do everyone a favor and just STFU!
posting.php?mode=quote&f=12&p=3813229#
Leave the cheerleader alone, MotleyMoron, and take your own advice: STFU!

Listen you pathetic waste of oxygen, it's already been proven in this thread that you have the IQ of a fern and the personality of a rotting corpse so crawl back under the rock you came from!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:
Listen you pathetic waste of oxygen, it's already been proven in this thread that you have the IQ of a fern and the personality of a rotting corpse so crawl back under the rock you came from!

WTF was that? It's like you mix your flames in a blender and then add some blueberries.

Apparently not only are your verbal skills that of a mentally challenged kindergartner but so are you comprehension skills. THAT was english. I know it's a stretch for the recently head injured by try to keep up.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

check123check wrote:WTF was that? It's like you mix your flames in a blender and then add some blueberries.
Hey dogfucker! Fuck you!
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

Doogie wrote: A temper tantrum. Seriously. Has it never dawned on you that someone could call you a fucking idiot, without a trace of anger in them, whatsoever? So you have to be angry to state a fact? Every time somebody states an undeniable truth they're one step away from laying down in the candy isle and slamming their feet and hands? That complete and utter moronic line of thinking, jackass, is why you continue to be...

A fucking idiot.

By the way, I don't need anyone else to tell you that you're...

A fucking idiot.

I can say it just fine, with a big smile on my face, blood pressure at 120/80. Not a care in the world. Because it only matters to me what I think at the moment. And again, I think you're...

A fucking idiot.

I haven't even CLICKED on that wholly retarded "thread of mine" you refer to since you started it. Don't believe me? Ask a MOD!

Now with that little gem, as if I'd bother the mod to ask such a silly question about a poster who's obviously retarded you've become...

A gay fucking idiot.

YUP,

You can CALMLY post a JUVENILE AND CHILDISH reaction repeatedly and in BIG BOLD LETTERS, just to make sure everyone hears you.

Just like a small child raises his voice in a roomful of adults because he DEMANDS to be heard.

As far as gay? well you seem to be in love with me. You can not stop yourself from hanging onto my every post.

If you're NOT gay, then do me a favor and prove it by NO LONGER responding back to me. Bet you can't do it.

I know that you will not rest until you can "ruffle my feathers" as it were. I will remind you again, this is the internet son. Anyone who takes anything seriously on a message board really, REALLY needs a reality check.

If you can laugh at your own juvenile postings ( I can almost hear you laughing "ha! ha! I called him a POOPYHEAD! That'll show him!") then more power to you!

You really do make me laugh though! Keep up the good work and someday, just maybe someday, we will let you sit at the "grown ups" table!

BTW. Happy New Year Doogie!

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote: Apparently not only are your verbal skills that of a mentally challenged kindergartner but so are you comprehension skills. THAT was english. I know it's a stretch for the recently head injured by try to keep up.
you injured your head on that last post.

Your originality is remarkable, really. Now go find an stray pomeranian and do what you do best. Or have even the toy dogs gotten too difficult for you to hold down and sodomize?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

YUP,

You can CALMLY post a JUVENILE AND CHILDISH reaction repeatedly and in BIG BOLD LETTERS, just to make sure everyone hears you.
Just like a small child raises his voice in a roomful of adults because he DEMANDS to be heard.

Your childish shtick is played out, mainly because it’s obviously the only thing you can seem to come up with. I understand you can’t hang, but at least try to work a different angle now and again.

ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: As far as gay? well you seem to be in love with me. You can not stop yourself from hanging onto my every post.
Completely. I’m so in love with you that I want to pump out little retards in your likeness. I bought a name book today, and I’m leaning towards the name Dumbass, pronounced in the french manner “Do-mahsse” for our first born. You can teach him all about how it’s not nice to call somebody a shitstick on a message board.
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: If you're NOT gay, then do me a favor and prove it by NO LONGER responding back to me. Bet you can't do it.
What fun would that be? It’s much more fun to make you cry about the terrible dangers of internet name calling, and forcing you to post the same fucking tired- ass baby pictures we’ve all seen a million and one times over the years.
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: I know that you will not rest until you can "ruffle my feathers" as it were. I will remind you again, this is the internet son. Anyone who takes anything seriously on a message board really, REALLY needs a reality check.
That is the most idiotic statement you’ve made thus far. I don’t believe it was me who got all sideways because I got called shitty names in the BT thread. You’re so fucked up you can’t even remember what the point of your original argument was.
ChowderheadCheerleader wrote: You really do make me laugh though! Keep up the good work and someday, just maybe someday, we will let you sit at the "grown ups" table! !
You got a mouse in your pocket? Who the fuck is this “we” shit? Ain’t nobody in here defending your stupid fucking ass. Do you live in a group home or something? “We” LMAO. I’m waiting for your horde to arrive in protest with baited breath.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:
I lost track of your unoriginality a while back and now your grasping for lapdogs? fucking fool.

From what I've read you're the one who likes to "grasp" for lapdogs and fuck them like a fool.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

check123check wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:
check123check wrote:
I lost track of your unoriginality a while back and now your grasping for lapdogs? fucking fool.

From what I've read you're the one who likes to "grasp" for lapdogs and fuck them like a fool.
you obviously believe everything you read and then spit it back out; you just don't know what you're talking about, and that's fine. you're better off stupid.

Oh my aching ass, so you like to fuck schnauzer's!! Seriously, as long as it's not my schnauzer, I don't give a fuck, it's too late and I've had to bad a day at work to care if you want to do the nasty with man's best friend. Maybe tomorrow, I'll feel like calling the ASPCA, but right now, please go find a schnauzer, beagle, poodle, whatever just shut the fuck up. I'm starting to think you have more digits in your shoe size then your IQ and I'm tired of talking to you. Really, go away!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

check123check wrote:look at all the dumb cute monkeys throwing shit at the screen...
So posting your pictures now are considered throwing shit at the screen?

Nice touch..
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

D class? You gave yourself a bit of a high mark didn't you?

I figured you're lower class than that...

Oh wait...D....DOG! Got it now! :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Lamp post...fire hydrant...those may work as pickup places for you, but I don't go that way, Bowser....
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Lamp post...fire hydrant...those may work as pickup places for you, but I don't go that way, Bowser....
right ,you're still trying to fuck your own dog-raping-posts.
What the fuck does that even mean?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

check123check wrote:
It means he gets off on posting about dog-rape, like you.
You damn right we do. The fact that you anally imploded man's best friend is material just too fucking good to pass up.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

So you are saying you make yourself sick? Correct? You are in to beastiality , right, by your own post you admit to doing a schnauzer.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

At least my happy place doesn't involve rape of a man's best friend!!!11!!!11!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

So, he's not into dogs but underage girls!!! Yeah!! WAY, WAY better!!! Being a dogfucker would be better than being a pedophile anyday!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Also fact. He posted a picture of a woman and a horse in a sexual manner, and found it erotic.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

SanityClause wrote:Also fact. He posted a picture of a woman and a horse in a sexual manner, and found it erotic.

So no matter what bullshit he says he is in to animals!!!! And to make it worse, underage girls!!! Fucking nice. Brain dead and completely perverted! What a winner!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

Too Far Gone wrote:
Blind Lemon Pledge wrote:
Too Far Gone wrote:Doogie is definetly in the top ten biggest losers on Metal Sludge right now.
I must know. Where do you think you rank? You're like a midget trying to kick someone in the nuts.
What does this have to do with you?
I disagree that Doogie is one of the top ten losers on the board. I would place him in the top ten best posters. You, Little Lord Cuntleroy, suck.

Any other questions?
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

check123check wrote: Shit man if you still can't get past your own dogshit I'd rather be banned.
Uhm....if you don't like the climate here, why wait for a banhammer? Why not just find a place where you DO enjoy the atmosphere?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Calexxia wrote:
Uhm....if you don't like the climate here, why wait for a banhammer? Why not just find a place where you DO enjoy the atmosphere?
Like a Humane Society adoption day, or maybe an abortion clinic dumpster - where you can hold black candle seances to try to communicate with the freshly sucked out.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:
check123check wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote:You are a fucking moron because you were swearing up and down that all your nyms were banned, while you were using them to post here.
that makes no sense at all. and to call anyone a moron in the middle of the most moronic sentence ever posted is slightly ironic.
That is what you were saying, your computer was shit and IE or whatever you use was giving you problems and you swore up and down that you were banned while you were using the nyms. You are the stupidest motherfucker to ever posts here. Period.
Apparently if you alternate from one to the other you are able to post.
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

check123check wrote:
HollywoodBomb wrote:
Apparently if you alternate from one to the other you are able to post.
Ahh yes, the magic circle, I remember it well: if I posted as AE or meltdown and then went back later to the beloved slicer, then sometimes like magic it might work for a few posts. I had no idea that it was metalsludge that was tech-challenged.
I heard of it before! Are you the guy that used to post under Goldmine?
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

He was a TV writer too!
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

check123check wrote:
HollywoodBomb wrote:He was a TV writer too!
OIC you thought I meant AE TV, nope.
Who do you write for?