All you pansy Lounge people

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Re: All you pansy Lounge people

Post by Hungwell »

gr8twhte wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I don't like your tone.
What did it ever do to you?
Your tone is 80 bucks short of the_rent.
Don't hate, gr8.

You know damn well that if my tone had a single real life friend or even a sole family member that had yet to disown it, that it NEVER would have asked you for a loan to begin with.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

gr8twhte wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:I don't like your tone.
What did it ever do to you?
Your tone is 80 bucks short of the_rent.
:lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Itjogsamongus wrote:As an inveterate tit shot beggar, I feel I would be pussying out if I didn't respond to this. I'm reluctant. Hate is not my calling, unless its geared towards me.

I am surprised that a person of your intelligence fails to realize that the tit threads, like "Seinfeld" episodes, are not about tits, but about nothing, and the absurdity of putting in so much effort in the pursuit of "nothing". However, I am sure as you continue in your endeavors here, you will become more acquainted with this concept.

I was actually considering starting another round of begging, calling it "Show Us Your Nothing", but now I am reluctant, as I am worried that the bitches will confuse it with this thread.
That is very considerate of you. The second I accidentally goad the sludgerizators to post here I might as well retire for good. And understand that I don't have any problems with begging for tit shots per se. The Little Billy thread was gold, because there, the effort was apparent and made it entertaining. Most of the others, however, don't fit your own description at all. There was no effort put into the pursuit of "nothing" whatsoever, unless having a bunch of horny, for the most part very lame posters shit out 20 pages in a matter of hours qualifies as effort.

You of all people should get my drift here, as no matter what you post about, it's always original.

Hungwell wrote:Oh, I get it.

Add nothing, critique everything. Nice.
Well, this I don't get at all. Baseless criticism adds everything to Sludge, it always has. Nice, maybe not. But absolutely legitimate.

But since you're apparently perfectly content with how things are around here, I'm sure you'll be able to find a thread that's worthier of your contribution if negativism bothers you so much.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I feel sexy.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Hungwell wrote:Oh, I get it.

Add nothing, critique everything. Nice.
Baseless criticism adds everything to Sludge, it always has. Nice, maybe not. But absolutely legitimate.
Who's arguing? I couldn't agree more. If that wasn't already my shtik I would adopt it. I'm just pointing out that having yet another poster act as if their opinion matters to anyone doesn't aid your cause.

There was a glimmer of hope, no matter how slight, that your drunken piecemeal preamble would be followed by action. That you would lead by example and not just be another poster in a long line of semi-annual "Where's teh Hate?" war cries.

Now go get something to drink and follow your own advice.

Just don't try too hard, mmkay?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Yeah, leave that shit to me.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Yeah, leave that shit to me.
Too late, you clicked 'submit'.

A copy is on the way!