Jake Yonkel: wretched caricature of a shitty poster

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Jake Yonkel: wretched caricature of a shitty poster

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Zakk obviously deserves his proper day in the blazing sun of humiliation, so I don't want to further dilute that thread by provoking any more vomit-inducing Yonkelisms. The place for that is now here.
JakeYonkel wrote:And what I said stands. Anyone else does it, nobody says a thing. I do it, it's an issue. Shocking.
LMAO! You're unbelievable.

You're such a mind-boggling crybaby, I bet your child is holding you at night instead of the other way around. So after all this time you're seriously complaining about Sludge not being fair. Guess what, it's not. Of course you have a special status on here. Some random douche who just stumbled over this board and posts like a fucking retard might get slapped in passing but will be largely ignored until he either gets the hang of things or finds a way to really piss people off. You managed to accidentally piss people off right from the very first day you came sniveling about people having the audacity to criticize your Confederacy flag flashing, Danger Danger worshiping ass. Trust me, if the Sludge message board had a collective mind, its biggest regret of its life would be ever having commented on your lame-ass SOTM pictures, making you start to post in the first place.

You turned on the whine right from the start and six or so years later you're still hated, you still whine about it, and you still don't fucking stay away. Congratulations, you're actually dumber than even Tigger. At least he knew he was completely useless and accepted it. You apparently know you're completely useless as well, as evidenced by the fact that for some asinine reason you insist on "defending" yourself only by demanding equal treatment to all the douche bags who are just as bad as you, yet you're still dumbfounded about why you're constantly made to wear the dunce cap and not a tiara.

But of course, that all doesn't count coming from one of your big bad haters. That's really clever. If someone criticizes you, that means he hates you, and thus the criticism is not valid. Yeah, that's the ticket. And in turn I'm sure it's pure coincidence that the people who like you the least just happen to be the exact same ones that according to you are "literally never funny", even though probably a good 75% of the board disagree. Unbelievable, indeed. I'm getting serious EMF flashbacks here.

I dare you to come up with anything, anything, in response that doesn't either involve
(a) conspirators hating you for no good reason,
(b) the "flaming is stupid" cop-out, or
(c) something that directly translates to Waa! Waa! Waa!

May I suggest that you break out some of those "good ones" of yours that I've heard so much about. Hit me. Here's the ominous fair chance you're always implying you don't get.
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Re: Jake Yonkel: wretched caricature of a shitty poster

Post by JakeYonkel »

I was going to go the 'ignore' route but I'll take a combo of A & B, actually.

a) You're a hater so I expect no less. I don't act like I'm hot shit or particularly popular or well-liked, but even when I wasn't posting there were like 4 or 5 separate occurences that you name-dropped me to talk shit. C'mon now. Anyway, I'm sure a bunch of the other followers will be along soon as well.

b) And, for that matter, I don't participate in flame-wars on the 'net. I'm on the net all day, so I'm not playing the "I have a real life" card, but I'd rather click refresh on ESPN.com 30 times than argue with somebody halfway around the world on a message about my perceived lack of intelligence.

So I'm not saying I'm staying out of this thread from here on out, but if you're trying to bait me, don't waste your time.

Yes, chicke, that's the passive-aggressive Yonkel. Notice I didn't even have to insult him?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

JakeYonkel wrote:a) You're a hater so I expect no less. I don't act like I'm hot shit or particularly popular or well-liked, but even when I wasn't posting there were like 4 or 5 separate occurences that you name-dropped me to talk shit.
So? I also mentioned Tigger in this thread. Do you think I harbor some mysterious deep-rooted hatred for him as well? Okay, why am I even asking. Anyway, the point is: just because posters like you and Tig have rightfully become synonyms for overall message board lameness doesn't mean I'm stalking you or some shit. Whether you're posting 24/7 or actually died in real life doesn't matter one bit.
JakeYonkel wrote:b) And, for that matter, I don't participate in flame-wars on the 'net. I'm on the net all day, so I'm not playing the "I have a real life" card, but I'd rather click refresh on ESPN.com 30 times than argue with somebody halfway around the world on a message about my perceived lack of intelligence.
Oh, but that's exactly what you're doing. Just in that tedious roundabout way of yours that you think leaves you some sort of slick retreat once you've failed, because you weren't even participating, after all, right?
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

Seeing Jake trying to actually take on SLD, is like watching a monkey trying to fight Godzilla.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Itwalksamongus wrote:My sediments exactly. :roll: :lol:
JakeYonkel
Headlining Clubs

Post by JakeYonkel »

Who's taking on who?

He's trying to stir shit, I'm not biting.

Go back to begging for titty shots.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

JakeYonkel wrote:Who's taking on who?

He's trying to stir shit, I'm not biting.

When you replied, you engaged. Face it, shit brick.

JakeYonkel wrote:Go back to begging for titty shots.

There's always time for titties. I'd rather sit here and watch you be anally raped until your colon peeks out and says hello. It's like watching the first twenty minutes of Schindler's list in slow motion.
EliseThePiece wrote: You idiot. Soichi is japanese. His last name is obviously Mr. Roboto.
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

Pill wrote:You should never be the first to post in a thread dedicated to you. It just makes you look vain and gay.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

This thread is a perfect example of the how this board is like high school. You have your cliques and once people put you in them, you're supposed to stay in them.

SLD said "Anyway, the point is: just because posters like you and Tig have rightfully become synonyms for overall message board lameness doesn't mean I'm stalking you or some shit." Wow. Jake is really a symptom of why this board is lame? It seems to me the lameness is coming from people thinking they own the board. Man, this place would really suck balls if all it had was about 10 people jacking each other off and telling themselves how smart they all are. And then as soon as anyone questions them, they flame out with shit like "I'd rather sit here and watch you be anally raped until your colon peeks out and says hello. It's like watching the first twenty minutes of Schindler's list in slow motion." Talk about passive-aggressive.

Fuck, I'd rather talk with jake than anybody who gets all butt-hurt and throws a bitch-tantrum like that.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

whoah, where'd this come from...Jake Yonkel is one of my favorites...
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Heenan Snuka wrote:whoah, where'd this come from...Jake Yonkel is one of my favorites...
:lol:
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

tin00can wrote:

Fuck, I'd rather talk with jake than anybody who gets all butt-hurt and throws a bitch-tantrum like that.
LMAO. How in the fuck am I'm butt-hurt by watching Jake get thrashed by SLD? That's like saying watching you beat down somebody like Rev would make me upset inside.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Doogie wrote:
tin00can wrote:

LMAO. How in the fuck am I'm butt-hurt by watching Jake get thrashed by SLD? That's like saying watching you beat down somebody like Rev would make me upset inside.

So throwing a whiny tantrum = trashed? Fine, I've got it. Some people see an evisceration; others simply see someone playing with poo. It's all about perception.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Your satire is too subtle for my taste.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

tin00can wrote:
Doogie wrote:
tin00can wrote:

So throwing a whiny tantrum = trashed? Fine, I've got it. Some people see an evisceration; others simply see someone playing with poo. It's all about perception.
No, it's about watching somebody fucking cry every time one of the supposed "cool kids" gets sideways with his dumb ass.

Yeah, I think it's fucking hilarious that he says "And, for that matter, I don't participate in flame-wars on the 'net all day" and then "I'd rather click refresh on ESPN.com 30 times than argue halfway around the world on a message about my lack of perceived lack of intelligence" as he's arguing on a message board halfway around the world about his lack of perceived intelligence.

He's a dumbass to even make that statement, as he's fucking doing it.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Hahahaha, name-checked before I even knew about the thread's existence.

I think this thread should cease being about how lame Jake is and instead be about how awesome by osmosis I am.

PS Funny how the combo of A and B ended up adding up to C. Again.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

First exitflagger and now tin00can on Hatas?

I fucking LOVE it.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Doogie wrote:
tin00can wrote:

No it isn't.
Unless Rev told you to go beg for tittie shots.
Then it is.

Now go beg for tittie shots.
Doogie
Papi

Post by Doogie »

mullet_head wrote:
Now go beg for tittie shots.
I'll do that at a moment of my choosing. Until then, I'm content to watch Jake cry foul some more.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:whoah, where'd this come from...Jake Yonkel is one of my favorites...
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Well, well, well, Jakey-boy. Being above arguing with me apparently doesn't mean you're above running your suck about me next door. Unfortunately for your blatantly revisionist ass, that's fine with me too.
JakeYonkel wrote:BTW, SLD is the same dude who told me to "go rape my baby." I know you probably weren't privy to that because it was immediately deleted and of course he got a pass from the masses*, but if that isn't indicative of somebody taking this shit a *little* too far then I don't know what is.

* nice use of (a), by the way.
I do, though. Guess it's your lucky day. Taking shit too far is being so eaten up by being a punching bag that you're trying to spin any affront around into something you can demand outside help for because you know damn well you're as helpless as Michael Jackson confronted with grown-up pussy. Taking shit too far is every single post you still make without entertainment or just about any remote kind of other value imaginable, year after year of getting your ass handed to you.

My comment was my way of trolling you into some kind of different reaction than showing up, crying everybody a bitch river or three of emotional diarrhea, repeating your hollow surrender address, and not sticking to it for even five minutes before returning to your usual modus operandi of spilling compressed brain power outage everywhere you're not wanted.

And it obviously worked in ways I couldn't even have imagined, namely you almost creaming your pants assuming that you've just been handed the ultimate weapon (i.e. the only one you could ever dream of handling): something you could spin into some sort of bannable offense. At no point was I ever out of character in that post or any around that time. I'm insulting you in any ways I see fit, and the fact you can't seem to do shit about it or make others do shit about it bothers you. You're not even a glutton for punishment, you're a glutton for anything that gives you a reason to keep on whining like the motherfucking bitch you are.

Fact is, that wasn't a personal comment. If I had wanted to go for personal, I would have taken some shit from your posting history and tried to make you out to be a shitty parent or some true troll shit like that; however, I just went for cheap shock effect, you know it, and it's painfully obvious to anybody who's read some of my shit, which you can hardly deny you have.

I also love how you never cease to so subtly imply that I was trying to deny or hide what I said, by hinting at the miraculous disappearance of the comment. I was asked to remove it later, which I did, and I said so right away and the mod even confirmed it, I think. So don't even try to make up any more shit. But since you're oh so concerned about literally applying to board rules, remember you were also asked not to repeat it? Yet you hardly miss a chance to chant it from the roof tops. Now why would that be? Because you were so offended by the comment that I should deservedly be banned? Or because you're still hoping to discredit me in the opinion of "k3wl kids" or hopefully someone with a finger on the ban button, since, as stated above, you're grasping at straws by now because you can't stand it any more?

What, are you gonna cry now, for a change?
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SOLO PARA DECIRLES QUE POISON ES LA MEJOR BANDA DEL SIGLO 21
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

JakeYonkel wrote:Who's taking on who?
You know "that guy" that you invite to your barbeque who brings nothing but a plain bag of .99 potato chips?

Yeah. That's pretty much sums up your contributions to Metal Sludge.

Last edited by Son_of_Sam_I_Am on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

No, he seems to be more like the guy who brings AIDS to a barbeque. Then cries about people being rude to him. Nobody likes AIDS.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Except for Jake, remember? Because straight people aren't at risk.