I know this sounds like the Mummy but...

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Re: I know this sounds like the Mummy but...

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:As I said before I would be you could ask people from the strips heyday
Dude - do you know any children that could help you with your posting? Or a dog, maybe?
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
:lol:
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Of course it matters. You replied

Wow - that one went right over your head.

Grats, dumbshit.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Craig Turner already was at a loss as to who you were, yet you claim to have his e-mail, which you don't.
I never said I had an email from Craig.

Oh, wait - you're stupid.

Sorry.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Tim you lying fuck you bragged about having his e-mail and that you had lunch with him.
Sorry, you dumbass - I never said I had an email from Craig. Regarding your story that Craig didn't remember me, I simply don't believe you. Craig and I spent a lot of time chatting when we were both at MI in Hollywood - the idea that he wouldn't remember that is as stupid as, well - you.

Nice going.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Kockstar wrote:
Your a bitch. If Tim could back up his own fictional resume of rockstardom I might buy into his whole fantasylife.

Hey dumbshit - where is this resume you speak of? Oh, that's right - it doesn't exist. I never said I was a rock star. but you keep making shit up. It proves how A) how stupid you and B) how weak you are.

Pussy.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Kockstar wrote:
Iam sorry for posting that you "couldn't make E-6". I was obviously mistaken. Thanks for correcting me tho,, 90 percent of the time, I don't know what the fuck Iam talking about on here anyways.

Glad to see your self ownage skillz are on par with Tim Mirrors.

:lol: :lol:
Nice job on the quote function, dumbass.

Grats on the self ownage.

Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Dude if you think I am retarded you better have your boyfriend spellcheck that abortion of a post you just typed.
Really? Let's take a look at this mess -
Craig1168 wrote:
I love how you suddenly have more money than me, yet have no idea of my background nor my families. Lets just say I grew up in the hills of Burbank, California. Money really wasn't an issue with me dipshit.
Now, real English -

"I love how you suddenly have more money than me, yet have no idea of my background or my family's. Let's just say I grew up in the hills of Burbank, California. Money really wasn't an issue with me, dipshit."

You said -

"But grats again on butchering the english language all the while calling me a dumbfuck."

That's "English" language. Grats, moron - grats.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

I'm all for nuking Japan again if it would get rid of The Mummy. But I fear he would be like a cockroach and survive.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Tell you what pops. When you figure out how to speak and write Japanese, then you can correct me on my English.
Um, no. I'm a student of the Japanese language. Are you a native English speaker?

And do you seriously not know what ruse means?

Don't cry about other people's English until you fix that mess of yours.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Grat's for being a complete failure and running from the USA to teach bass lessons in Japan after a failed relationship.
Complete failure, huh? Yeah, a successful 24-year career with Musicians Institute and a current thriving career here in Japanese outside of school. Right.

Of course Craig remembers me. You're lying. And let me save you the trouble, no - I don't have to prove it. The burden of proof is on you, G.I. Kerk.

As far as failed relationships go, are you still with your first girlfriend? If no, then shut the fuck up you moron.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Bah seems to have hit a nerve eh Mummy? Prove you have had any kind of contact with Craig Collins Turner in the past two years.
Yo idiot - why would I have had contact with Craig in the last two years? The last time I spoke with Craig was when we were both working at MI in '96.

How fucking stupid are you?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote: You don't start sentences with and you fucking idiot.
Wrong. Try again, Poindexter.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Old school grammarians are against it.
Learn English, moron.

Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Craig1168 wrote:Prove you have had any kind of contact with Craig Collins Turner in the past two years.
Goodness gracious, Mr. Craig - you're quite the name dropper!

What's next? Are you going to tell us you've played with guys in, like, Ministry or something?

Sheesh.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Can that really be considered name dropping Mitz?

I haven't heard of that guy since like 1990..

By the way I spoke to Shane Green around Christmas..
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Craig1168 wrote: You post your lame fucking stories about partying on here and all that lame shit.
Which are a million times more entertaining than anything you've ever posted. If we had to depend on douchebags like you for entertainment, bragging about their military standing and namedropping virtually unknown buttrock musicians, this board would go down faster than you did last Saturday at the glory hole.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Luminiferous wrote:
By the way I spoke to Shane Green around Christmas..
No shit? Tell that motherfucker he still has my purple bra with the black lace trim, and I want it BACK, goddammit!
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Kockstar wrote:Craig,

Would you like to share with the class about why you ran away from a failed music career and a drug addiction by joining the military?

LMFAO @ you for making fun of Itwalks for running away from a failed relationship to go teach in Bass in japan.

Please advise.
The funny/stupid part of that is I never ran away from a "failed relationship", as Craig suggests. He's simply making that up. Why? Because he's a dumbass, of course.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:As for Craig Turner he could definately play circles around all of you
I'll bet Craig can also spell "definitely" you fucking moron.

Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Sure Kockstar. The grunge scene hit and I needed to grow up. I had my own addictions to deal with and military was a great way to figure out what I wanted to do next with my life and I have zero regrets. I got to travel all over the world and make some amazingly loyal friends.

The thing is Kockstar I progressed aka got promoted. Tim's been stagnant like pond water forever. I mean how many people do you know honestly that want to teach an instrument instead of playing live or with a national act. It's absurd for Tim to make claims that he is content. If he is content he set the bar in life rather low for himself. But to each their own.

Next time I talk to Tim Gaines I will ask him if he knows you also Timbo. I will get back with you on that one.

But keep up the grammar nazi schtick. ALL SYSTEMS GO CAP'N!!

Psssst - you're talking to Kockstar, not me - idiot.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Craig1168 wrote:Heavy? Yea the weight of a pixelated world is just to much for me. Prove it's getting heavy. You can't.
Actually, I think your seventeen posts in a row just proved it for me.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

Craig1168 wrote:I mean how many people do you know honestly that want to teach an instrument instead of playing live or with a national act. It's absurd for Tim to make claims that he is content. If he is content he set the bar in life rather low for himself.

Golly, Craig - you sure do seem upset about a lot of stuff in this thread.

First, I know several people who have opted to teach as opposed to "playing live or with a national act." They make great, steady money and get to help shape the lives and careers of our world's future musicians. How many people do you know that teach chemistry as opposed to working in a research facility somewhere? Are you saying these teachers are to be looked down upon because they're not mixing chemicals live or with a national company? Are you saying that all of America's educators, those that teach our children, have set the bar too low? I think you are. And, to quote someone who's opinion I respect, I also think you've "taken some shrapnel to the head." Tsk tsk.

Second, according to your posts, once upon a time you used to be an aspiring drummer, nursed along and basking in the glow of Drew Forsyth. You spent those golden days lolling about Studio D and such, pretending your idols gave a shit about you. Who knows? You might have been in a "semi-successful" band sometime, right? Battling demon cocaine and such? But you chose turn your back on the music industry altogether, didn't you, Craig? You ran to Uncle Sammy. You've achieved more? That's debatable. There are a great many people who look upon "career military" as automatons and sheep. By the way - when you're not nuzzling his ballsack, what's Drew up to these days? Is he playing in a successful band? Just curious. I sure hope he is, for your sake. I mean, it would be awful if he had opted to move along to another segment of the music industry or something because the money and stability was better. That would be something only a loser would do, right?

Third, if my calculations are correct (and you're not a lying piece of shit, which, obviously, is a distinct possiblity), you said you were "working for" Drew in the "early '80's". Let's do some quick math here. Let's call early 80's, oh, 1982. And if you were "working" in such a totally awesome rehearsal space, you would HAVE to have been at LEAST 18 years old, right? I suppose your job could have entailed scrubbing the toilets, which meant you might have been hired as young as 16, but let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's pretend you had a super-important job.

So, if you were 18 in 1982, that would make you, what, at LEAST 45 today? Right? Am I mistaken, or have you been giving Tim shit about being old? At what point did Tim get to be so much older than you? Just curious.

Looking forward to insight into all of these burning questions!

Your pal,

Mitzi
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Somewhere Craig is sitting and staring at his computer monitor, a little trickle of spittle dripping from the corner of his mouth and trying to figure a way to use the word "grats" in regards to Mitzi's post..
Mitzi Dupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by Mitzi Dupree »

What happened to Craig?

Do you think my pixels were too heavy?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Craig1168 wrote:And half the time your correcting me you're horribly wrong anyway. It's like a sociopathic geriatric idiot yelling out "Learn to use English moron" when there are no errors to correct.

HEY TIM LEARN TO USE ENGLISH............ MORON.

GRATS ON YOUR SELF OWNAGE AGAIN PAPPY.
Speaking of self-ownage.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:It's like a sociopathic geriatric idiot yelling out "Learn to use English moron" when there are no errors to correct.
Craig1168 wrote:Definately..
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Mitzi Dupree wrote:
Craig1168 wrote: Golly, Craig - you sure do seem upset about a lot of stuff in this thread.

First, I know several people who have opted to teach as opposed to "playing live or with a national act." They make great, steady money and get to help shape the lives and careers of our world's future musicians. How many people do you know that teach chemistry as opposed to working in a research facility somewhere? Are you saying these teachers are to be looked down upon because they're not mixing chemicals live or with a national company? Are you saying that all of America's educators, those that teach our children, have set the bar too low? I think you are. And, to quote someone who's opinion I respect, I also think you've "taken some shrapnel to the head." Tsk tsk.

Second, according to your posts, once upon a time you used to be an aspiring drummer, nursed along and basking in the glow of Drew Forsyth. You spent those golden days lolling about Studio D and such, pretending your idols gave a shit about you. Who knows? You might have been in a "semi-successful" band sometime, right? Battling demon cocaine and such? But you chose turn your back on the music industry altogether, didn't you, Craig? You ran to Uncle Sammy. You've achieved more? That's debatable. There are a great many people who look upon "career military" as automatons and sheep. By the way - when you're not nuzzling his ballsack, what's Drew up to these days? Is he playing in a successful band? Just curious. I sure hope he is, for your sake. I mean, it would be awful if he had opted to move along to another segment of the music industry or something because the money and stability was better. That would be something only a loser would do, right?

Third, if my calculations are correct (and you're not a lying piece of shit, which, obviously, is a distinct possiblity), you said you were "working for" Drew in the "early '80's". Let's do some quick math here. Let's call early 80's, oh, 1982. And if you were "working" in such a totally awesome rehearsal space, you would HAVE to have been at LEAST 18 years old, right? I suppose your job could have entailed scrubbing the toilets, which meant you might have been hired as young as 16, but let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's pretend you had a super-important job.

So, if you were 18 in 1982, that would make you, what, at LEAST 45 today? Right? Am I mistaken, or have you been giving Tim shit about being old? At what point did Tim get to be so much older than you? Just curious.

Looking forward to insight into all of these burning questions!

Your pal,

Mitzi
Whoa -

Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Gee - Craig hasn't been back since the beating.

Hey dumbass - look down. See that round thing in your hands? That's your ass - Mitzi just handed it to you.

Owned.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:Drew made a killing in lives in Kaui.
What?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Craig1168 wrote:And why teach in Japan when you can teach right here in the good old USA?
Because if you're an American instructor who speaks Japanese you can make two to three times as much money as you can in the US - moron.