Pricks who use the "Foe" feature.

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Pricks who use the "Foe" feature.

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Who the fuck has me on their Foe list?

I don't suppose I'll ever know.

But let me throw this out there: if any of you candyasses even consider using this function, you're a fucking gutless sissy, and you deserve a severe beating.

"Foe" list, indeed. This board shouldn't have the option to block annoying posters. We, as a community, should welcome the annoyance and treat it with scorn, hate, and disrespect...just as we always have.

Who the fuck's with me?

Oh, and those of you who are with me, please let the people who have blocked me know, willya?

Thank you for your fucking time.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: Pricks who use the "Foe" feature.

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

I believe that people actually using that feature are about as real as the ones spitting coffee on their monitor several times a day.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Who the fuck has me on their Foe list?

But let me throw this out there: if any of you candyasses even consider using this function, you're a fucking gutless sissy, and you deserve a severe beating.

"Foe" list, indeed. This board shouldn't have the option to block annoying posters. We, as a community, should welcome the annoyance and treat it with scorn, hate, and disrespect...just as we always have.

Who the fuck's with me?

Oh, and those of you who are with me, please let the people who have blocked me know, willya?

Quoted for goddamned truth. Unless, I'm also on a shit of lists, in that case, someone else should quote.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I don't see the point of using this feature at all. Why would I want to deprive myself of the opportunity to point and laugh at irritating dumbfucks?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

I missed it, what'd Chickie say this time?
Facedown
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Facedown »

I can't see what you did there.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
ralphwiggumsdealer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ralphwiggumsdealer »

My initial response would be to agree; I would go so far as to speculate that it takes a certain type of person to use the "foe" function, and that type of person is known as a "homo".

However, when I see a hosebag like upinsmoke wasting my valuable Kbps by quoting 12 inches of text that I had just read two posts earlier, I can almost see some value in said function.

Maybe it can be tweaked? Instead of simply blocking a person, maybe it can also cause future posts by the blockee to carry a tag that states "so-and-so has blocked you because he/she thinks you're an irritating waste of bandwidth".
Moggio wrote:
jpf wrote:Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you?
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

ralphwiggumsdealer wrote:My initial response would be to agree; I would go so far as to speculate that it takes a certain type of person to use the "foe" function, and that type of person is known as a "homo".

However, when I see a hosebag like upinsmoke wasting my valuable Kbps by quoting 12 inches of text that I had just read two posts earlier, I can almost see some value in said function.

Maybe it can be tweaked? Instead of simply blocking a person, maybe it can also cause future posts by the blockee to carry a tag that states "so-and-so has blocked you because he/she thinks you're an irritating waste of bandwidth".
Go ahead then gumz, do it. Your posts are easy enough to pass over. Usually a mass of blah blah, my gums are bleeding.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

BEST THREAD EVER.

Off to a flying start with SOSIA and SLD knocks one out of the park - back to back jacks.

NICE !
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Kockstar wrote:I use it. Granted, I only have two people on it. "TheJester" and "Stop_Iam_a_Retard".

Those two have never posted anything funny, interesting, insulting or even worth the time or finger energy that it takes for me to scroll by another one of their posts that is usually just a quote of something i already read earlier in the thread followed by a single: :lol:.

It streamlines the thread. Less bullshit. If that makes me a "prick", so be it.. But from where Iam sitting,, Looking at this screen, Sludge is my party and those two are not invited.

Stupid Thread.
:lol: I used to go at it with them two all the time. I used to think they were the same person and I have accused them both of being the same person.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote:Jester is a hick from West Vagina, and Stop_8hamstersisenough is just a trailer dwelling retard in Ohio.
There is a poster who goes by "Jester" and another "TheJester", I am assuming they are two different folks. The one I fueded with all the time was "TheJester".
Jester
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Jester »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote: Then there are people like this system mongoloid that can't come up with anything better than this kind of shit. His ass is on my foe fuction, up there with the greats, such as slicer.

Anybody that is just such a total failure has to be foe'd

:lol:

Thebottomline wrote:
Syndrome Of A Down wrote:Jester is a hick from West Vagina, and Stop_8hamstersisenough is just a trailer dwelling retard in Ohio.
There is a poster who goes by "Jester" and another "TheJester", I am assuming they are two different folks. The one I fueded with all the time was "TheJester".

Jesus H Christ the two of you are worth less than the Down Syndrome result of the escaped lunatics sperm that fertilized your sisters hairy rectums.

Neither of you stupid fucks should ever be able to call anyone out on this board for the level of intelligence, or lack thereof they may have in their grasp.
Jester
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Jester »

Syndrome Of A Down wrote: So another shitbag, Justard, I have no clue what rock your crawled out from, but shut the fuck up before you get thrashed.
Thrash the fuck on , it will still equate to about the amount of a fitlhy fucking overflowing bucket in an enema clinic in some third world location.

I could give a rats ass what you say or think, you are nothing more than an under medicated clueless quarterwit who has some dilusional belief that your word carries any gravity here or anywhere else on this fucking planet.
makaveli
Headlining Clubs

Post by makaveli »

Shit I thought Foe was Ebonics for FOR......I thought every time I added somebody I was voting FOE them.
ImageImage
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Who the fuck has me on their Foe list?

Who the fuck's with me?

I agree 100%, i think it's pointless
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
ElToro
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Standing in the Winner's Circle with the Gold Ring kissed.

Post by ElToro »

How do you know if you are on a list?
Darwin says "let him die."
www.myspace.com/kingeltorothebull
poizond13 wrote: I am not obsessed with anyone. If you disagree, find me the proof. Find any post that indicates that I'm obsessed with Poison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dWs0pOAKc
1988 Good Times, damn good times...
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

You don't know unless they tell you; but they ALWAYS tell you - fucking believe that.

cherokeepwny allegedly has me foed. I guess it's a good thing that I have 539 alternyms so I can continue to fuck with her fat ass.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

"Foe" list, indeed. This board shouldn't have the option to block annoying posters.
Consider yourself on the Foe list.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

"Foe" list, indeed. This board shouldn't have the option to block annoying posters.

Consider yourself a prick.

Everyone else does.

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:You don't know unless they tell you; but they ALWAYS tell you - fucking believe that.

You called THAT one, Stoner.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

Consider yourself a prick.

And yet you wonder why you end up on peopl's Foe lists.

You called THAT one, Stoner.[/quote]
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!