Angry Jew is a one stop cum dumpster for all new GNR members

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Angry Jew is a one stop cum dumpster for all new GNR members

Post by Serial_Mom »

Was this idiot even around when GNR first hit the scene and Appetite For Destruction and Lies were the albums EVERYONE had to own?

First it was Bucketheads salad he was tossing, when BH was out of the picture, he moved on to Bumblefucks ball sack, then Robins dick, and now he's got his face buried in DJ's ass.

Fuck off AJ!!!
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Angry Jew is a one stop cum dumpster for all new GNR members

Post by gr8twhte »

Dumb mother-fucker. I'm pretty bad at the nym game But I'm gonna guess that AngryJew = SlashNIzzy.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Serial_Mom wrote:Was this idiot even around when GNR first hit the scene and Appetite For Destruction and Lies were the albums EVERYONE had to own?

First it was Bucketheads salad he was tossing, when BH was out of the picture, he moved on to Bumblefucks ball sack, then Robins dick, and now he's got his face buried in DJ's ass.

Fuck off AJ!!!
WOW serial mom your pissed......you are always so composed!.....
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Hard to believe their are two dumb as dirt GNR fuckwads on these boards. But I'll take Iggy's word...
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

gr8twhte wrote:Hard to believe their are two dumb as dirt GNR fuckwads on these boards.
Its unreal! Imagine if we had more than one Kisstard, or Cruetard, or Poison loving douche stick...
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:
gr8twhte wrote:Hard to believe their are two dumb as dirt GNR fuckwads on these boards.
Its unreal! Imagine if we had more than one Kisstard, or Cruetard, or Poison loving douche stick...
Hi. My name is Jonathan and I am a Jovitard.
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
GrayAntiMatter wrote:
Hi. My name is Jonathan and I am a ball licking Nazi pillow biter.
Fixed that for ya, faggot.
Drunken_Little_Elf
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Drunken_Little_Elf »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:Hi. My name is Jonathan and I am a ball licking Nazi pillow biter.
Thanks for the new sig.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Drunken_Little_Elf wrote:
Pretty Dead Boy wrote:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:Hi. My name is Jonathan and I am a ball licking Nazi pillow biter.
Thanks for the new sig.
Remove the quote right now. You cannot edit my comments without my permission, it's wrong legally and morally.
I recommend you to do that. Why? I can contact my lawyer and do legal actions against both persons (Pretty Dead Boy and Drunken_Little_Elf), you cannot damage my reputation without a coherent accusation.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:
How could I forget? This place is moth to a flame with all tard-types represented.
Here's a cookie,
thanks for being more coherient on sludge than me .
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:Remove the quote right now. You cannot edit my comments without my permission, it's wrong legally and morally.
I recommend you to do that. Why? I can contact my lawyer and do legal actions against both persons (Pretty Dead Boy and Drunken_Little_Elf), you cannot damage my reputation without a coherent accusation.

Bwaahahahahahahah!!

You are such a little douchebag. Fucking hilarious.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

gr8twhte wrote:Hard to believe their are two dumb as dirt GNR fuckwads on these boards. But I'll take Iggy's word...

:D
Where's Izzy?
Drunken_Little_Elf

Post by Drunken_Little_Elf »

Punk wrote:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:Remove the quote right now. You cannot edit my comments without my permission, it's wrong legally and morally.

Bwaahahahahahahah!!

You are such a little douchebag. Fucking hilarious.
I know. If any of that were true, I'm pretty sure Lickety could own this board after all the photoshops that were made of him.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:I know I'm dumb.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

SexxAtraxxion wrote: Remove the quote right now. You cannot edit my comments without my permission, it's wrong legally and morally.

I love a good trial. Faggot.

Is your grandpa in that picture somewhere, Oven Lover?
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

Sexx is a nym, he is not who he claims to be when he posts pictures. But fine, let's pretend that he is truly a young argentinian, the fact that he's threatening you all with the mighty hand of Argentinian law and justice is fucking hilarious.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

ElectricEye90 wrote:Sexx is a nym, he is not who he claims to be when he posts pictures. But fine, let's pretend that he is truly a young argentinian, the fact that he's threatening you all with the mighty hand of Argentinian law and justice is fucking hilarious.
I'm not a nym, you can't prove that.

My name is Jonathan, I listen Heavy Metal music, currently living in Argentina and I dress like my favorite bands Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy, etc.

Who is ElectricEye90? A man who listen Alternative bands (Alice in Chains, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance) and dress like a girl. With these characteristics, you can't talk me about me.

Don't make false comments about me again. You will lose a lot of money and maybe your house if I tell it to my lawyer.

Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
Don't make false comments about me again. You will lose a lot of money and maybe your house if I tell it to my lawyer.

Thank you. Have a nice day.[/color][/size]

That's fucking golden, right there, ballgagger.

Not a motherfucking thing your Nazi Fag ass can do about people talking shit on a message board. Might as well sue the whole fucking internet you ignorant little sperm receptacle.

Fuck you. Have a horrible day.
ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

No pues, yo siendo la niña que soy, lo raro fuera que me vistiera de hombre, what a fucking cabron. En cuanto tiempo suponiera su merce que me extraditaran para la Argentina si me montara usted un juicio? Me gustaria terminar la universidad antes.

I want you to write to respond to me in spanish. I know you can't because you're not that argentinian kid you claim to be. If you are, you're still a retard threatening people with this shit, come the fuck on, justice in South America is a fucking joke.

I'm almost convinced he's a nym, the only thing that would prove otherwise now would be if he could write in spanish, his english is too perfect, I know they learn english over there but they don't write it perfectly, especially at his age. But like I said, I'm almost sure the dude is a nym (JKKDARK supposedly?).
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

It's totally JKKDark. Or KKKDark with his Nazi tendencies and all.

Stupid little Anti-Semite faggot. Sittin in some shitty apartment in Germany stroking off to the results of a genocide and Bon Jovi. What a fucking influence list.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Please tell me you don't actually think JKKDARK was really German. I mean, outing some moron's obvious alternym by falling for his other obvious made-up persona might just look a little stupid.

It's not like these piss-poor attempts at foreigner English to express his naughty thoughts about terrible glam bands would give it away or anything.
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:I am gay. I look like a chick and I like to get a nice stiff dildo in my ass, preferably a black one. When that happens, I like for the guys to call me Betty.
Dude that's sick. Really.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

ElectricEye90 wrote:No pues, yo siendo la niña que soy, lo raro fuera que me vistiera de hombre, what a fucking cabrón. ¿En cuánto tiempo suponiera su merced que me extraditarán para la Argentina si usted me hiciera un juicio? Me gustaría terminar la universidad antes.

I want you to write to respond to me in spanish. I know you can't because you're not that argentinian kid you claim to be. If you are, you're still a retard threatening people with this shit, come the fuck on, justice in South America is a fucking joke.

I'm almost convinced he's a nym, the only thing that would prove otherwise now would be if he could write in spanish, his english is too perfect, I know they learn english over there but they don't write it perfectly, especially at his age. But like I said, I'm almost sure the dude is a nym (JKKDARK supposedly?).
Your spanish sucks :lol:

I corrected it for you, girl :wink:

:lol:
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Carlos Tevez rules!!

Juan Veron sucked!!
ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

It's not horrible, it got the point across just fine without the accent marks (cause i never learned to write in it anyways just speak it)

but fine you might be that kid, you're still a fucking loser (and most probably JKK) and i will continue to say that because i really kinda want the argentinian police to come and arrest me

edit cause i wrote police wrong
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

ElectricEye90 wrote:It's not horrible, it got the point across just fine without the accent marks (cause i never learned to write in it anyways just speak it)

but fine you might be that kid, you're still a fucking loser (and most probably JKK) and i will continue to say that because i really kinda want the argentinian police to come and arrest me

edit cause i wrote police wrong
Yes, it was horrible. Recently I showed your text to my friends and they are still laughing.

And no, I'm not a loser. You can't prove that because you don't know me. It's just the internet.

Bonus track: I owned you. What happened with your "I know you can't because you're not that argentinian kid you claim to be."? :lol:
ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

My written spanish is comprehensible, like I said i speak it, i truly never learned how to write it and just have an idea cause i remember how some words are written. Even if I did (which I don't), I would never care enough to look up the code to for accent marks on an english keyboard. It's kind of weird your friends are all like "LOLS!!! she wrote extraditaran instead of extraditarán".

Yea I thought you probably weren't the kid in the picture, but you are cause you proved it in the way that I gave you room to do.
So now I know that is the face of the kid who has gotten his panties into such a knot over some unimportant accusations made on sludge, that he needs to threaten with legal action. Like you said, it's just the internet, no?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Being able to write Spanish proves so much. Holy fuck, people are so gullible, I think they'll never find out I'm not really Aryan.
ElectricEye90

Post by ElectricEye90 »

That's true. No matter who he is, SA's story is just weird to me, mostly cause i think he's JKK and I think it's kinda psycho that he's trolled through so much of the internet.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Holy fuck, people are so gullible, I think they'll never find out I'm not really Aryan.
Goddammit. Next thing you're going to say is that you don't drink too much and that you've never rocked a pink leather coat.

Fucking dream killer.