Angry Jew is a one stop cum dumpster for all new GNR members

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Angry Jew is a one stop cum dumpster for all new GNR members

Post by UtahRatt »

SexxAtraxxion is a nym, his act is so flat I can't give him the time of day anymore.

As for AngryJew, I'm convinced he has a chromosomal disorder, he's such a fucking geek I can just picture him saying "I'm rubber you're glue" each time someone calls him out.

Anyone have that Jar Jar Binks/AngryJew photo that was floating around? That picture is worth a thousand words...Laughs.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

So where the fuck did tickle-me-Axl lallygag off to? Come on AJ you're the guest of honor.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
GrayAntiMatter
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by GrayAntiMatter »

Maybe he is lined up outside of Best Buy waiting for one of Axls other albums to drop....
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

Oh I'm sorry, ElectricEye90. You lost. Goodbye. Do you wanna sleep with me?

Now I don't understand the obssesion with AngryJew. He's an attention whore. And his favorite band is nu-Guns N' Roses. Do I need to say more?

Now look at me. I'm young. When I grow up, I will try to keep the world at peace and love. I just want to improve and play like my heros; the power and energy from Led Zeppelin and Thin Lizzy, the soul and melody from Bon Jovi and Bryan Adams.
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

GrayAntiMatter wrote:Maybe he is lined up outside of Best Buy waiting for one of Axls other albums to drop....

My guess is he's out tackling trashcans getting ready to watch Wrestlemania 345.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Did I say Wrestlemania? I meant 90201.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=195638

Ok AJ lets make a list,

You have a wealth of knowledge on:
Wrestling
GnR

What else do you fucking get into? What Not to Wear?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

It's kind of hard when the guest of honor is being a pussy and taking the "I'm Rubber You're Glue" road.
No matter how many people call him out he will always be to fucking stupid to get it.