The Old Itwalksamongus vs. The New ItwalksAmongus

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Re: The Old Itwalksamongus vs. The New ItwalksAmongus

Post by mullet_head »

Well, DC, I'm sure the mummy will be here soon to tell me that that never happened and to come back when I'm done lying, as he's too fucking stupid to grasp the concept of metaphor.

Even if he wasn't so dumb, he lacks the imagination to say something else.
Fuck, the monophonic bass lines of my old Casio MT-40 are less repetitive than he is.

Do you ever wonder if he has ocasional moments of clarity where he realises how much pathetic he is and how the whole board laughs at his expense?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

No, because that would require an actual moment of lucidity, which we all know he hasn't had since Horus Aha busted him lying about the price of papyrus.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:he hasn't had since Horus Aha busted him lying about the price of papyrus.
:lol:

I think deep down inside he knows he's being used as the board toilet, and his retarded comebacks and lies are just a way for him to overcome that fact and to give others and himself the illusion of somehow walking on a higher ground.

He ain't fooling anyone, but he sure as hell tries. Also he goes out of his way to tell us on a daily basis how happy he is up there in the hill with his slant eyed "better half"...

Yeah, he's the "happy person" prototype. Bullshit.

How long till MI Japan rips him a new one again?

Itwalksamongus wrote:when I was a kid I couldn't WAIT to grow up

I guess the guy in the read beard never came down the chimney to deliver his adulthood.
cormerdamus
Headlining Clubs

Post by cormerdamus »

I don't have a problem with him, but I do think it's stupid when people attack spelling or poor grammar. It's a last resort to make others look stupid and have less credit in an argument when they know they're actual argument is poor. I over use commas, so what?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Remember Spacebot?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

cormerdamus wrote: It's a last resort to make others look stupid and have less credit in an argument when they know they're actual argument is poor.
That would be their, dipshit.

deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
cormerdamus
Headlining Clubs

Post by cormerdamus »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
cormerdamus wrote: It's a last resort to make others look stupid and have less credit in an argument when they know they're actual argument is poor.

Exactly lol
Remember Spacebot?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

cormerdamus wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:

Exactly lol
The fact the you can't navigate 3rd grade English grammar, and the fact that I'm illuminating that point, has nothing to do with the quality of my argument, Chode-boy.
cormerdamus
Headlining Clubs

Post by cormerdamus »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
The fact the you can't navigate 3rd grade English grammar, and the fact that I'm illuminating that point, has nothing to do with the quality of my argument, Chode-boy.

Sure it does. If you had a half decent argument to begin with you wouldn't be picking out things that having nothing to do with the argument at hand. Take a debate class, thats one of the first things you learn. People who try to dis credit you by pointing out flaws like that do it for the same reason people try personal attacks. It's because your actual argument is weak and doing that makes it seem as though your argument is stronger because you're trying to discredit the person. Thats why politicians do it, thats why you do it. If you were arguing with some one and your argument totally trumped anything they had to say and showed beyond doubt that you were right and they were just stupid for thinking otherwise, you wouldn't bother pointing out the fact that they spelled a word wrong because it's got nothing to do with the argument.
Anyone who uses a spell check on a forum, or even double checks the spelling themselves has got way too much time on their hands and takes this shit way too seriously.
Remember Spacebot?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

cormerdamus wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:

Sure it does.

Nope.

Owned.

mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

cormerdamus wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:

Sure it does. If you had a half decent argument to begin with you wouldn't be picking out things that having nothing to do with the argument at hand. Take a debate class, thats one of the first things you learn. People who try to dis credit you by pointing out flaws like that do it for the same reason people try personal attacks. It's because your actual argument is weak and doing that makes it seem as though your argument is stronger because you're trying to discredit the person. Thats why politicians do it, thats why you do it. If you were arguing with some one and your argument totally trumped anything they had to say and showed beyond doubt that you were right and they were just stupid for thinking otherwise, you wouldn't bother pointing out the fact that they spelled a word wrong because it's got nothing to do with the argument.
Anyone who uses a spell check on a forum, or even double checks the spelling themselves has got way too much time on their hands and takes this shit way too seriously.
Advantage - cormerdamus

Itwalks - owned (again)
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Bump for great justice.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Stoner wrote:Bump for great justice.

:mrgreen:
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

Stoner wrote:Bump for great justice.

8)
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:No, because that would require an actual moment of lucidity, which we all know he hasn't had since Horus Aha busted him lying about the price of papyrus.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fuck. How did I miss this?!
Fuck sigs.
Craig1168
Music Fan

Post by Craig1168 »

Oh how I miss pwning Timbo and watching in glee as Stoner and Deathcurse hand Mummy his proverbial depends. I love how Mummy always tries to flip or spin shit and tries to direct the fire off himself and towards Stoner, yet Stoner is smart and witty and she beats Mummies ass down like Rodney King. You're just a liar Mr Mirror and myself as well as Deathcurse have exposed your embalmed ass in multiple lies such as the epic beatles story or your three day herion habit, or maybe the Foghat story. What's sad is you lie about stupid shit, Deathcurse lies in a joking manner. Lastly you know you suck at Sludge Tim, when even I school and own you.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TFE

OWNED AND REOWNED WHEN YOU HIT ENTER!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

mullet_head wrote::lol:

For the love of Anubis, for centuries to come, bards shall sing about this monumental ownage, along with the Panama bass line.

Owned
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shit made me wheeze.

This thread is so fucking good and I miss mullet_head.