The Old Itwalksamongus vs. The New ItwalksAmongus

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Re: The Old Itwalksamongus vs. The New ItwalksAmongus

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Grendel wrote:someone that has sex with his best friend's wife while his best friend's infant son is in the next room.
This is also a lie.

Truth>made-up stuff.
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
:lol:
SofaKingBored
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by SofaKingBored »

... negative agendas...
Don't you have some offs to fuck?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Grendel wrote:you butchered the bassline to Man in the Box.
Hey, look - another lie from Grendel!

Shocking.

I play Man In The Box note-for-note exactly as it was recorded. Don't think so? Point out where I fucked it up -

Or shut the fuck up.

Do you just make shit up out of thin air, as you've done many times on this thread alone, in real life as well?

What a fine perso......

Shit! I almost got that out!

SammyLeeCherone
Recording Debut Album

Post by SammyLeeCherone »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
Grendel wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
The Beat It video was the one where someone dubbed it in.
So then, I never played Beat It, as you claimed.

Thanks.
Kermit the frog didn't really play the banjo when singing The Rainbow Connection, either. Someone else did, and they dubbed it over the video to make it look like he was playing and singing. See how that works you moron?
Yeah - but no one would be dumb enough to claim Kermit actually played the banjo.

See how that works?

Idiot.[/quote]

kermit the frog didn't really sing either. (it's just a puppet)
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote: So it is established that you are nothing but a real-life slimeball and have been for over 33 years.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I can assure you I'm giving it all the consideration it deserves.
BigDrewHalenite
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by BigDrewHalenite »

Itwalksamongus wrote:
Stop_I'mAlreadyDead wrote: So it is established that you are nothing but a real-life slimeball and have been for over 33 years.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I can assure you I'm jerking off furiously because you are paying attention to me. You LOVE me...you REALLY LOVE me!
Fixed.
chickenona wrote:YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!
Blind Lemon Pledge
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Blind Lemon Pledge »

BigDrewHalenite wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I can assure you I'm jerking off furiously because you are paying attention to me. You LOVE me...you REALLY LOVE me!
Fixed.
Itwalks jerking off furiously?

"Dust In The Wind" will never have the same meaning.
I now own an astonishing twelve forks, of varying size and quality. Those ol' one fork, Hamburger Helper days are gone for good.
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

I was just checking this thread for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOLGp4V61e4
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
Scoundrel
I Put The Sexy In Dyslexia

Post by Scoundrel »

TimBerrington wrote:
TRMillerBass

Greetings from Itwalksamongus
Greetings from Itwalksamongus
Actually I'm writing to you as the real me - Tim Miller. Though I'm not sure exactly who you are I figure you're one of two guys at Sludge. So obviously we've had some kind of major falling out over there - that must be why you're doing this. If you sat out to either fuck with me or make trouble for me I can assure you you've succeeded. People above me here at work are not real happy with the fact that you're using the MI Jspan name and logo - but if you're doing so because I've pissed you off then that's at least partially my fault. So in that light I'll ask you - what could I do to compell you to delete this page? I know that's a big request as I'm sure you're having fun here. But come on - let's take our Sludge hats off for a moment and see if you and I can't come to some kind of compromise. Do you want me to apologize to you on the boards? Admit I'm wrong and you're right? Leave Sludge? I would imagine I've REALLY pissed you off at some point. If that's true then I apologize for that. While I doubt we'll ever be internet pals there must be some decent human nature there within you somewhere. It's that human nature that I'm appealling to now. So I invite you to think that over. While I have a feeling I'll be seeing this message on Hatas soon, that's fine as well. My sincere hope is that there is something I can do that would give you more plasure/bang for your buck than continuing this page. So - think about it. Tell me what you want - and we'll hopefully move forward from there.

Tim Miller

---------------------------------------------------------

TRMillerBass

Wow
Wow
I'm surprised you haven't responded to my last message to you. Or at least went back to Hatas with some kind of "ITWALKS BACKS DOWN" thing. So - I figure you're either Quantavius or manofmetal - though I could be wrong. But the only people I've ever gotten into it with enough at Sludge to warrant this are Ghey Man and Deathcurse. Deathcurse is still around - and you're just not psycho enough to be Ghey Man. So - what the fuck happened between you and I that it's come to this? Or did we not have a fight and you just hate me in general? While I know you'll enjoy what I'm about to say, I need this to go away. So I'm offering you an opportunity to name your terms. I will say that whatever cyber battle you/we are having you won. I know you may not respond again - and I also know there may be nothing I can say to you to compel you to change your opinion here. Did I, in the course of Sludge crap, flame you like a charred streak - ha ha - and you want me to apologize for that? Name your terms, bro - I'm here to negotiate.

Tim MIller

Oh snap.
TheMightyMaiden wrote: At some point you think "what the fuck am I doing" when you can't tell the cadaver's ass from his face because of all the dissection you do.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Is there a third PM where he offers to finger your anus while sucking your cock? :lol:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Grendel wrote:You did. Said that the powers that be at MI were pissed when they found out how you conduct yourself online.

I never did that, and I never said that.

Come back when you're done lying.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Best shit I've seen in awhile. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Name your terms, bro - I'm here to negotiate."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, Christ.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Queen Bee

Did I, in the course of Sludge crap, flame you like a charred streak - ha ha - and you want me to apologize for that?

I love how he can't even type that shit with a straight face.
Do you want me to apologize to you on the boards? Admit I'm wrong and you're right? Leave Sludge?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Make him leave Sludge and make a Stupid Goodbye Thread.
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Uh - you guys do realize this was all cooked up by the guy impersonating me at YouTube, right?

Good one.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Even his begging is rife with delusion. Does he honestly think there's only 4 people here who think he's a choad? And does he honestly believe he's ever flamed anyone like a "charred steak"? :lol:

What exactly is he referring to in those messages? Where was the precious MI logo used?
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

deathcurse wrote:
What exactly is he referring to in those messages? Where was the precious MI logo used?

Aaaaand someone else falls for it.

MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Uh - you guys do realize this was all cooked up by the guy impersonating me at YouTube, right?

Good one.
Very convincing.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MurrayFiend wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:Uh - you guys do realize this was all cooked up by the guy impersonating me at YouTube, right?

Good one.
Very convincing.
Exactly. Especially since I've gotten beggin'-ass PMs from The Mummy in the past.

"Oh PLEASE, deathcurse! PLEASE talk to the mod for me and get me unbanned!"

If it is an impersonation, they're doing a hell of a job. The hyphens, the douchey sayings like the "charred steak" thing, etc.
Queen Bee

There's no fucking way that's an impersonation.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

deathcurse wrote:
If it is an impersonation, they're doing a hell of a job. The hyphens, the douchey sayings like the "charred steak" thing, etc.
Yeah, that's what struck me, too. All that's missing is a reference to "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic".
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

MurrayFiend wrote:
deathcurse wrote:
Yeah, that's what struck me, too. All that's missing is a reference to "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic".
Or "swan dive off the Hollywood sign."

If it's a Mummy impersonator, they're doing fantastic.
Queen Bee

It can easily be proven that The Mummy is lying. I'm not going to say how right now as I'd like to see how long he's going to run with this lie.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:It can easily be proven that The Mummy is lying. I'm not going to say how right now as I'd like to see how long he's going to run with this lie.
Queen Bee

This shit is so awesome, like spreadsclitsamongus awesome.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

"Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!"
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

Okay - so trying to pass it off as not me was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing this shit again - but yep, those are totally my messages. Back when this went down MI Japan started getting hate mail about me - or who they thought was me. At the time our new director - a buddy from my Hollywood days - was under massive pressure from ESP higher-ups to make our school profitable, as it hadn't been for a few years. So in the middle of doing that he starts getting this negative shit about me - which of course is at least partially my fault because I'm the guy who pissed off whoever this is - which I still don't know. So because the director and I are close enough not to pull punches he pretty much ripped my head off over this and said make it go away. I was also in line for one of the biggest promotions in the entire ESP company at the time - so a lot was at stake. Hence, my messages - which I'd do again in a second. This is not some stupid Sludge battle between me and drunk hick boy or big girl - this is real life, a 25-year career at the precipice of a huge jump in status and income - or disaster. Did I mean everything I said in those messages.? Well - I was certainly there to negotiate, because I had to. Whoever did this - won. No question. However, the upshot is here we are now - how many moths later? - and we all have moved on. I got the promotion - school's doing better. And I suppose I learned a hard lesson - there's only so far you can go without potentially paying big time. I think I know who this is - and if it is who I think it is this is about stuff I said about his wife. So - it was all supposed to be part of the dumb fun we have here. As Stoner has often said, her board-bitch act is not the real her. I'm not near the prick IRL I am here. But if bugged or pissed this guy off enough to compel him to go to the lengths he did to get back at me, then I think I am actually sorry for what I said. So part of those messages was real - part was the attract-flies-with-honey wordspeak. But the fact of the matter was the guy succeeded in fucking my shit up for a while - and as a professional I did what I thought I had to do to fix that.

Deal with that as you will.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:Okay - so trying to pass it off as not me was a knee-jerk reaction to seeing this shit again - but yep, those are totally my messages. Back when this went down MI Japan started getting hate mail about me - or who they thought was me. At the time our new director - a buddy from my Hollywood days - was under massive pressure from ESP higher-ups to make our school profitable, as it hadn't been for a few years. So in the middle of doing that he starts getting this negative shit about me - which of course is at least partially my fault because I'm the guy who pissed off whoever this is - which I still don't know. So because the director and I are close enough not to pull punches he pretty much ripped my head off over this and said make it go away. I was also in line for one of the biggest promotions in the entire ESP company at the time - so a lot was at stake. Hence, my messages - which I'd do again in a second. This is not some stupid Sludge battle between me and drunk hick boy or big girl - this is real life, a 25-year career at the precipice of a huge jump in status and income - or disaster. Did I mean everything I said in those messages.? Well - I was certainly there to negotiate, because I had to. Whoever did this - won. No question. However, the upshot is here we are now - how many moths later? - and we all have moved on. I got the promotion - school's doing better. And I suppose I learned a hard lesson - there's only so far you can go without potentially paying big time. I think I know who this is - and if it is who I think it is this is about stuff I said about his wife. So - it was all supposed to be part of the dumb fun we have here. As Stoner has often said, her board-bitch act is not the real her. I'm not near the prick IRL I am here. But if bugged or pissed this guy off enough to compel him to go to the lengths he did to get back at me, then I think I am actually sorry for what I said. So part of those messages was real - part was the attract-flies-with-honey wordspeak. But the fact of the matter was the guy succeeded in fucking my shit up for a while - and as a professional I did what I thought I had to do to fix that.

Deal with that as you will.
Wait - is this an Itwalks impersonator? :lol:
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Itwalksamongus wrote:And I suppose I learned a hard lesson - there's only so far you can go without potentially paying big time.

You're the same dipshit you've always been!
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Itwalksamongus wrote:However, the upshot is here we are now - how many moths later?
I don't know, Mummy, how many moths has it been?

Learn to spell-check. Makes your corny-ass 'heartfelt' posts all the more laughable when you don't.