The NEW Iggy/Deathcurse go back & forth about nothing thread

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Re: The NEW Iggy/Deathcurse go back & forth about nothing thread

Post by deathcurse »

Luminiferous wrote:Come on now guys that LA Guns review was riveting!

Not only did Jizzy throw a hex on her, they played that one song, then that other one she didn't know, but then they closed with Talk About Love!!!

NOBODY EVER HAS GIVEN ME THAT IN DEPTH INFO ABOUT AN LA GUNS SHOW!1!1!!

The trend has begun bitches!
For real. When I want to know about concerts, I go to trusted sources - people who don't know the title of one of the band's most popular songs.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
TheCrow
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by TheCrow »

First off i am TheCrow. Second off do you see one place where i have said i invented concert reviews? I have been misquoted i tell ya. I have written them here and elsewhere. I started the trend here that is the closest to what i said.

The truly funny part is how here at Sludge certain ppl say something then everyone forgets to read and think for themselves. Nice going Sara and others. I have and i quote i have never said " I INVENTED CONCERT REVIEWS". But then again i am sure what i just said some dumbass will come along and say oh TheCrow just cussed Sara and the rest of us out when all i did was correct the perception you saw due to someone else running their suck.

And for the mulit id fucks of Douchcurse and CSHB find something better to do. I am amused though, but not quite enough to care.
...it's not a good day to be a bad guy....
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Did you guys know that I invented Appreciation threads? That's right. Me. I invented them.

I was sick of people not appreciating shit so I said "Hey, I appreciate Whitesnake, I think I should get everyone together so we can collectively appreciate this overlooked band." Sure enough, people posted. Next thing I know, shit's being appreciated all over the place.

The irony of this is that no one here appreciates what I've done for them. I'm going to start an Appreciation Disappreciation Disappreciation thread. Or I'll just spazz out like retard over on metalsucks.net.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

TheCrow wrote:First off i am TheCrow. Second off do you see one place where i have said i invented concert reviews? I have been misquoted i tell ya. I have written them here and elsewhere. I started the trend here that is the closest to what i said.

The truly funny part is how here at Sludge certain ppl say something then everyone forgets to read and think for themselves. Nice going Sara and others. I have and i quote i have never said " I INVENTED CONCERT REVIEWS". But then again i am sure what i just said some dumbass will come along and say oh TheCrow just cussed Sara and the rest of us out when all i did was correct the perception you saw due to someone else running their suck.

And for the mulit id fucks of Douchcurse and CSHB find something better to do. I am amused though, but not quite enough to care.

What a mess. There's hope for this thread after all.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I think HBB cracked open the Heaven Hill rum tonight.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

TheCrow wrote:I started the trend here that is the closest to what i said.
Which is ludicrous. I posted a concert review that was way longer and more in depth than any of your pieces of shit YEARS before I ever noticed you here. Here's what you said -
I was a very good contributor to that website. I started many concert review threads and even started the CONCERT REVIEW trend there. No one did that before me.
You honestly think that out of the thousands of people who have posted here over the years, no one before you thought to review a concert?

And then your babbling pickin' pox face starts going on and on about how you hope the site sinks and how it's corrupt and how you'll never support the site again. Yet here you are.

You are a crazy dumbfuck. That's what you're good for. Not concert reviews - you're here for SPORT. You are at the bottom of the food chain here. RETARDS laugh at you. You're going to have to WORK to reach the retard plateau. That's how low on the totem pole you are.
TheCrow

Post by TheCrow »

deathcurse wrote:Did you guys know that I invented Appreciation threads? That's right. Me. I invented them.

I was sick of people not appreciating shit so I said "Hey, I appreciate Whitesnake, I think I should get everyone together so we can collectively appreciate this overlooked band." Sure enough, people posted. Next thing I know, shit's being appreciated all over the place.

The irony of this is that no one here appreciates what I've done for them. I'm going to start an Appreciation Disappreciation Disappreciation thread. Or I'll just spazz out like retard over on metalsucks.net.

Here we go again. Shit here never changes. This fuck has run around like a dog with rabies acting the fucking fool for how long? How many times has he done the same song and dance? He thinks he is bad ass. Keep chasing your tail. Maybe one day you will catch it!

deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

TheCrow wrote:Here we go again. Shit here never changes. This fuck has run around like a dog with rabies acting the fucking fool for how long? How many times has he done the same song and dance? He thinks he is bad ass. Keep chasing your tail. Maybe one day you will catch it!
Keep sucking AIDS out of your dealers cocks. Maybe one day you will catch it!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

I can't keep up with all her nymphs!

Oi mate!
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

:lol:
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
aceshigh
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by aceshigh »

Iggy is going to get pissed that this thread is veering off course.
You either Smoke, or you get Smoked!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

aceshigh wrote:Iggy is going to get pissed that this thread is veering off course.
So you're saying the "Another Apology" thread will likely follow, shortly?
TheCrow

Post by TheCrow »

deathcurse wrote:
TheCrow wrote:Here we go again. Shit here never changes. This fuck has run around like a dog with rabies acting the fucking fool for how long? How many times has he done the same song and dance? He thinks he is bad ass. Keep chasing your tail. Maybe one day you will catch it!
Keep sucking AIDS out of your dealers cocks. Maybe one day you will catch it!

LOL, ooh i am hurt. What are you gonna do next hack my computer and post my PHONE NUMBER? Of which you will just get to come back and keep harassing ppl like you been doing for how long? Do you have any clue how many GOOD posters you have run off? A shit ton. I know several on other boards and they tell the same tale.

As far as me and the concert review thing that is fact. I saw ppl giving a few little details and nothing in depth. Unlike you i actually go to shows. I don't worry about trying to be an internet badass and bullying ppl and trying to embarrass them.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Here's a doozie -
AND also other posters here are right they do TROLL your IP and email addresses. They also will try to collect personal data and all that shit. IT is sick and disgusting what they do. Sadly it is allowed to go on. Makes you wonder why don’t it?
First of all, methcurse, the board doesn't "try" to collect your IP and e-mail address. They do it. You give them your e-mail address when you sign up. You give them your IP address when you make a post. They're not taking those things from you - you're giving it all to them. You are a stupid person.
And yeah there are many there with multiple ids.
Multiple IDs?

You mean like...

hairbangersball
SLUDGE-O-WEEN
glamslamrockfan
AussieUnder
TheCrow
That gay dude you pretended to be

Fuck, I know there are at least 10 more I'm forgetting.

The weird part is...THIS IS MY ONLY NYM, YOU DUMBFUCK!!!!
Last edited by deathcurse on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

TheCrow wrote:LOL, ooh i am hurt. What are you gonna do next hack my computer and post my PHONE NUMBER?

You probably really shouldn't be plagiarizing Iggytard, without blue font.

Just sayin'
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

TheCrow wrote:LOL, ooh i am hurt. What are you gonna do next hack my computer and post my PHONE NUMBER? Of which you will just get to come back and keep harassing ppl like you been doing for how long? Do you have any clue how many GOOD posters you have run off? A shit ton. I know several on other boards and they tell the same tale.
How many good posters have I run off? Because if they were good posters, they would still be here, holding their own.

And yes, I am hacking into your computer right now. Let's see.....you're in the St. Louis area?

Wow. A lot of interesting pictures on here. You should really password protect your folders.
TheCrow wrote:As far as me and the concert review thing that is fact. I saw ppl giving a few little details and nothing in depth. Unlike you i actually go to shows. I don't worry about trying to be an internet badass and bullying ppl and trying to embarrass them.
I go to concerts all the time but I don't bore people with the details unless I have something to say.

Do you honestly believe that you're in some elite concert-going club? You are stupid. You are insane. You eat crackers in your bathroom and you're abusive to your pets.

Die.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Grendel wrote:Holy shit! HBB is back! Life is fucking good!
She is the wind beneath your wings.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

deathcurse wrote:
And yes, I am hacking into your computer right now. Let's see.....you're in the St. Louis area?

Wow. A lot of interesting pictures on here. You should really password protect your folders.
You swore that you would use your secret Sludge hacking powers for good, not evil.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

JRA wrote:
TheCrow wrote:Do you have any clue how many GOOD posters you have run off? A shit ton. I know several on other boards and they tell the same tale.

Like who? I'm curious as to how many GOOD people were scared away from here. :lol:
I think she's referring to all the people - like herself - who couldn't handle themselves so they went and got banned.

Some people have gotten banned because they lost their shit with me. I didn't have anything to do with it - they would go crazy and the mod would say "You're out."

I can't think of a single person who I "scared" off the board. I'd like to know who so I can laugh at what a fucking pussy they are.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

saracapri wrote:
deathcurse wrote:

You swore that you would use your secret Sludge hacking powers for good, not evil.
I lied!

Look, sara - I'm part of a secret Sludge society known as The_Sindicate. It's spelled like that because we love metal. Anyway, The_Sindicate is here for one purpose - to gain and hold onto REAL ULTIMATE POWER. The way that's done is trolling people's IP and e-mail addresses. What that exactly means...I'm not sure. That's how top secret this shit is. Even WE don't know the true objective.

We will not rest until every single person on this site is scared away or banned. Why is Stevie paying for this board just so he can run everyone off? I do know the answer to that but I can't say. SECRETS.

sara, is the guy you're blowing in JC00085.jpg BRUNO RAVEL?!?!
TheCrow

Post by TheCrow »

I can name 3 and that is just from one board. But like others say when challenged i won't reveal who they are. All you gotta do is look around, it is that simple.

As far as myself i come here for the news and to see if anything will change. As far as loosing my shit? That never happened i have only every stood my ground. I also come to see if it will last. Not gonna lie. You run enough ppl off do you really think you will remain?

Now i am done with addressing this issue and you.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TheCrow wrote:As far as loosing my shit?
Did you ever know that you're my heeeee rooooo?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

"Loosing my shit" hahaha......
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

TheCrow wrote:I can name 3 and that is just from one board. But like others say when challenged i won't reveal who they are. All you gotta do is look around, it is that simple.
You can't name one.

The fact of the matter is I don't flame people who don't flame back. It's no fun unless you have a willing participant. If they choose to flip out and do crazy shit because they can't handle my rocket sauce, I can't be blamed.
TheCrow wrote:As far as myself i come here for the news and to see if anything will change.
You can get news on other sites. Where do you think all the news here comes from?
TheCrow wrote:As far as loosing my shit? That never happened i have only every stood my ground.
I apologize for saying you lost your shit.

You never had shit to lose.
TheCrow wrote:I also come to see if it will last. Not gonna lie. You run enough ppl off do you really think you will remain?

Now i am done with addressing this issue and you.
You've gone through over a dozen usernames in the last couple years.

Have fun!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

aussiehairbangersballglamslamrockfanhellobigboyripvanroseconcertreviewinventorunder wrote:First off i am TheCrow.
He made you believe you were one of a CAW!!

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

RipVanRose. I think that is the alternymph she used when she accused Stoner of being......everyone.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

2 more!

hellobigboy
RipVanRose

Hahahaha! MULTIPLE IDs.
PurpleIdiot
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by PurpleIdiot »

my concert reviews are legendary..............

Poison/Cinderella, Van Halen, Paul Stanley..........I had a few great ones.

My fave was when I reviewed an Aerosmith show without even attending it.........

that ruled.

I am so great.
POST AT THE PISSFAQ MESSAGE BOARD
http://pissfaq.proboards.com/index.cgi
WackyWalrus
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by WackyWalrus »

PurpleIdiot wrote: My fave was when I reviewed an Aerosmith show without even attending it.........
Is that the one you saw Mitch Albom at?
Luminiferous wrote:In 1983 some little blonde asked me at a party "So do you like that new song "Girls Rock Your Boys" by Quiet Wyatt? It's awesome!"
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

TheCrow wrote:As far as loosing my shit? That never happened i have only every stood my ground.
Yeah, I remember the fake diplomas and all that shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.