uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Here's where you can rip on each other. We don't care. If any personal information gets posted about another user, we'll delete it and you'll be banned. No exceptions.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Re: uptheass wing of the PWN3GE institute

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
uptheass wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Goofy ass needs to realize that just because I post here doesn't give him the right to personally attack me all the time out of the blue on stuff.
yes it does you tard
get over me you fuckhead.

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Well go fuck yourself. You are on thin ice on a daily basis with the shit you pull and very close to getting banned here anyways.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Well go fuck yourself. You are on thin ice on a daily basis with the shit you pull and very close to getting banned here anyways.
And you know this how???
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Well go fuck yourself. You are on thin ice on a daily basis with the shit you pull and very close to getting banned here anyways.
if im so close to getting banned then why do you care if i own you on a daily basis if i were to be banned then you wouldnt have to worry about me but since thats about as likely to happen as you going out and your old rat faced mom not calling you at 10 pm to tell you to run home for supper ill continue to do and say whatever i want to about you got something to say idiot

nice try idiot you cant do anything
Last edited by uptheass on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

that is a total falsehood. besides the bars closed late and my mother called out of concern because I am never out that late. :roll:
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Sixdgritt wrote:
And you know this how???
He has pissed enough people off as it is.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:that is a total falsehood. besides the bars closed late and my mother called out of concern because I am never out that late. :roll:
:roll: :roll:

pardon me you must have confused me for someone who gives a damn
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

Sixdgritt wrote:
And you know this how???
He has pissed enough people off as it is.
so no proof at all your just talking out of your rotton mouth again cowboy your uglier than a new sheared sheep
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

I get more pussy than you and I am better looking than you. You catch flies with your tongue.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I get more pussy than you and I am better looking than you. You catch flies with your tongue.
hey idiot your brain cavity wouldnt make a drinkin cup for a canary you havent ever gotten any pussy there in wyoming not even the sheep would sleep with you you look like rocky dennis with downs syndrome come back when your face doesnt make a dimes worth of dog meat look good
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Take a look in the mirror. DOn't make comments about me when you got a deli ma of your own. Besides you don't know what goes on in my life.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Take a look in the mirror. DOn't make comments about me when you got a deli ma of your own.
nice english byrd brain ill make comments if i want to theres nothing you can do but cry about it

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Besides you don't know what goes on in my life.
ask yourself why i would want to know what goes on in the life of a freckle faced droopy eared red from a cowboy ranch in wyoming im sure its dull as dishwater
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Whatever dude. I don't live on a ranch. So shut the fuck up.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Whatever dude. I don't live on a ranch. So shut the fuck up.
but your not denying that you are are in fact a freckle faced droopy eared red from wyoming thanks for proving my point

owned
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

My hair color is sandy blonde. I am not a redhead and I don't have freckles. :roll:
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:My hair color is sandy blonde. I am not a redhead and I don't have freckles. :roll:
:roll:

your living proof that the indians fucked buffalo
Pill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Pill »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:My hair color is sandy blonde.
:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

uptheass wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:My hair color is sandy blonde. I am not a redhead and I don't have freckles. :roll:

your living proof that the indians fucked buffalo
THAT is a great line.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
uptheass
Headlining Clubs

Post by uptheass »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote::roll:
nice try reporting my photochops to photobucket you can try to cry and get one photobucket banned and ill just relink them from one of the 50 other photobucket accounts that i have them saved in retard try to come up with another game plan or just stick to making up fake private messages that you think i sent to you

dancing dancing in the streets

suuuucky suckky i hold a butt load of cum after i fuckky

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Well you better learn to face the facts that photoshops violate my rights.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Well you better learn to face the facts that photoshops violate my rights.
And which rights would those be?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Calexxia wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Well you better learn to face the facts that photoshops violate my rights.
He is stealing my pictures and usings them to insult me. I am going to keep reporting him till he learns his lesson. He is very close to losing his handle.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Calexxia wrote:
He is stealing my pictures and usings them to insult me. I am going to keep reporting him till he learns his lesson. He is very close to losing his handle.
But you haven't answered which of your "rights" he has violated. The constitution does not protect against being insulted; as far as intellectual property--if your photographs are on the internet and are being used for non-commercial purposes....that dog ain't gonna hunt.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

He is stealing my stuff and using it to slander me and put me up as a victim of violence.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:He is stealing my stuff and using it to slander me and put me up as a victim of violence.
Libel, not slander.

Referring to you as a victim, while it might be erroneous, is not considered libelous.

And, again, you may wish to check the T&C of wherever you originally posted said pix. You may have agreed to their release.

Not to mention that if you check out the Swaggart v. Flynt decision....he would win under the terms of "parody".
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Just because I post it somewhere doesn't give people the right to take them and use them for their sick photoshops.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Just because I post it somewhere doesn't give people the right to take them and use them for their sick photoshops.
Under some legal decisions, yeah, it does.

You'd have to prove that you had suffered irreparable damage. Have you?
You'd have to prove that you were the person who took the photographs originally. Were you? Because otherwise, the intellectual property rights belong to the person who took the photo.
And even with all of the above, depending on what the T&C are, you may well have given up any IP rights that you would have had to start with.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Calexxia wrote:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Just because I post it somewhere doesn't give people the right to take them and use them for their sick photoshops.
Under some legal decisions, yeah, it does.

You'd have to prove that you had suffered irreparable damage. Have you?
You'd have to prove that you were the person who took the photographs originally. Were you? Because otherwise, the intellectual property rights belong to the person who took the photo.
And even with all of the above, depending on what the T&C are, you may well have given up any IP rights that you would have had to start with.

He is fucking with my psyche. I did take them pics. Also quit defending the little cocksucker. He is getting close to getting the shit kicked out of him and I will do it.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Calexxia »

1. I'm not "defending" anyone. I'm asking the legal basis for your claims.
2. Why are you unwilling to answer the actual questions I've asked regarding T&C or the definition of rights?
3. Are you aware that making a physical threat to someone, even via the Internet, is considered far more criminal than making fun of them?
4. If being Photoshopped and mocked has done irreparable damage to your psyche, then congratulations for officially being the first person to have genuinely been driven crazy by Metal Sludge message board postings.